Worlds Colliding (Once Upon A...

By heartofice97

The town of Storybrooke was made by the Evil Queen (Regina Mills) from a curse that cursed the fairytale char... More

Characters & outfit links
Lisa's Items
chapter 1 - Pilot
chapter 2 - The Thing You Love Most
chapter 3 - Snow Falls
chapter 4 - Price of Gold
chapter 5 - That Still Small Voice
chapter 6 - The Shepherd
chapter 7 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
chapter 8 - Desperate Souls
chapter 9 - True North
chapter 10 - 7:15 AM
chapter 11 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
chapter 12 - Skin Deep
chapter 14 - Dreamy
chapter 15 - Red-Handed
chapter 16 - Heart of Darkness
chapter 17 - Hat Trick
chapter 18 - The Stable Boy
chapter 19 - The Return
chapter 20 - The Stranger
chapter 21 - An Apple Red As Blood
chapter 22 - A Land Without Magic

chapter 13 - What Happened to Frederick

443 22 7
By heartofice97

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/89503

rom 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, Evil Queen used Vasilisa's power to cast the Dark Curse.

Freya/Priscilla: "Once upon a time, an Evil Queen..."

From multiple, there were images of Hansel and Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Snow White and Prince Charming, Priscilla and Vasilisa, Rumplestiltskin, Cinderella, etc.

Freya: (voice over) "Banished every storybook character you've ever known to our world."

From multiple, there were images of Ana and Nicholas, Ruby, Mary Margaret and David, Freya, Lisa and Jefferson, Gold, Ashley, etc.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Mr. Gold stepped into Freya and Jefferson's way.

Freya: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Ella, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose hugged.

Freya: (voice over) "Who can break her spell?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.11 "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree", in the playground, the three kids dug in the ground at the base of the castle structure.

"My book," Lisa told them.

"Why'd you bury it here?" Freya asked.

"So our mom doesn't find it," Henry answered.

From 1.12 "Skin Deep", in Granny's diner, Emma, Ella and Mary Margaret were sitting at a table. Freya stood next to them.

Mary Margaret nodded. "When people are supposed to be together, they find a way."

Mary Margaret looked over at David, who smiled at her.

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in the street, after a long moment of looking at each other, David and Mary Margaret finally kissed, as the camera shot panned around them, but it was revealed that Regina was watching them from her car.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.03 Snow Falls) "You belong together."

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in flashback, Vasilisa was making the potion for Snow White. "The next time you see the object of your grief, you won't even remember who he is. And if there are bad side effects, I'll be in the process of trying to create an antidote."

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in flashback, David released the message dove.

King George: (voice over from 7:15 AM) "You're going to tell him that you don't love him."

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in flashback, Snow looked at George. "Or you'll kill me?"

"I'll kill him," George answered.

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in flashback, Priscilla realized, expression falling to disappointment as she looked down, seeing the empty vial on the bedside table.

Priscilla: (voice over from 7:15 AM) "Vasilisa told you of the risks of taking this."

From 1.11 "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree", in August's room, August took out Lisa's book, taking a closer look.

Rose: (voice over from 1.11 Fruit of the Poisonous Tree) "The book. It's gone."

From 1.12 "Skin Deep", in the sheriff's station, Freya looked at Regina. "You and Alcina were the ones to tell us that Belle and Tori French were dead. We later found out you were lying about Tori, because she had found a way to Neverland and met a Dragon by the name of Mathias Matthews. The Siren and the Dragon had a daughter born of both. They named her Saphira."

"Belle, Mathias and Tori are dead," Regina told them. "But Saphira? Maybe she's not so dead."

"Why in the world would you hand Saphira to us?" Freya asked.

Regina stood, stepping toward Freya and Jefferson threateningly. "Hoping that you and Lisa will abandon your mission of trying to break the Curse. I will give Saphira back to you, but if I find out you're still trying to break the Curse, I will break all of you."

From 1.12 "Skin Deep", in Freya and Jefferson's estate, Saphira nodded, overwhelmed. Freya and Saphira embraced. Jefferson looked at them worriedly.

Regina: (voice over from 1.12 Skin Deep) "I will take Saphira away, and you will never get the chance to see Lisa or Grace again."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Flashback 1

Enchanted Forest

Day - Castle - Outside

A carriage with palace guards brought Abigail to King George, who helped her out of the carriage. "Princess Abigail. Your beauty grows with each passing day. It is an honor to have you join my family."

Abigail curtsied. "Thank you, your majesty."

"Let's go," a guard called.

The cavalry galloped away.

"Is everything okay?" Abigail asked.

George nodded. "Just the excitement of the royal wedding. We want to ensure the safety of our guests. So, if you'll excuse me." He bowed, approaching a guard to speak to him. "Find him."

The guard nodded.

Road

David burst from a group of trees, riding a horse as fast as he could. Guards on horseback erupted from the trees to follow him. One guard fired a bolt at him from a crossbow. With a grunt, David jumped a fallen tree in the road. The horsemen behind him pulled up short, unable to do the same.

"Go around!" Guard 1 told them. "Go!" They did as told, but David was nowhere to be seen. "Split up!"

David was in hiding, already dismounted, standing off the road, watching the search party take both forks, turning around. Two men in purple cloaks captured him.

Now

Storybrooke

Day One

Night - Nolan House - Dining Room

David and Kathryn were eating dinner.

David indicated the food. "Chicken's delicious."

"David, there's something we need to discuss," Kathryn told him.

David nodded. "Okay."

"I applied to law school," Kathryn explained.

David smiled in shock. "That's amazing. Why didn't you ever tell me?"

Kathryn shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe because I didn't think I could actually do it? But I did." She handed David a letter. "I got this today." David opened it. "I got in."

David read the letter. "It--it's... in Boston."

Kathryn nodded, nervous about their relationship. "I know things have been hard between us, but maybe a fresh start is what we need. Maybe we've been fighting too hard to recapture old memories when we should have been making new ones instead."

Flashback 2

Enchanted Forest

Day - Road

David's captors unmasked him.

"Who are you?" David asked. A man hefted a dagger. "What are you waiting for? Do you think I fear you?" The man cut David's bonds, much to his surprise. Abigail led a horse to the man. "Abigail? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to get my hands on you before your father ripped you to shreds," Abigail answered.

David frowned. "How did you know I was going--"

"Because I have ears in the king's court," Abigail answered. "And despite everyone's best efforts to shield me from it, I know the truth. You love Snow White, and you have no intention of marrying me."

"I won't marry someone I don't love, or give that despot the satisfaction that I helped him," David told her. "If that means suffering the consequences, so be it."

Abigail was impressed, smirking. "You're prepared to lay down your life. How charming. But I didn't come here to see you die. I came here to help you escape."

David was even more confused. "Why would you do anything to help me?"

Abigail chuckled, shaking her head. "Because I don't want to marry you, either."

Now

Storybrooke

Night - Street

Mary Margaret closed her car door, walking toward David. "What did you tell her?"

David led them down the street as they walked. "That I needed to take a walk, clear my head, think about it."

"I'm guessing you didn't tell her that the walk was with me?" Mary Margaret asked.

"No, no, of course not," David answered.

Mary Margaret sighed, slightly bitter. "Why is that our default? Lying."

David thought about his answer. "Because I don't..."

"We're not being honest," Mary Margaret told him. "I know it's hard, but we have to tell her the truth about everything, about us."

David stopped walking, causing her to turn to face him. "I don't know if I can."

Mary Margaret paused. "You have to. If we can't be honest with other people, how can we be honest with each other?"

"Is it really the best plan?" David asked nervously.

"What's your plan?" Mary Margaret replied. David shrugged. They continued walking. "Moving to Boston? The only way no one gets hurt if we don't want to be together. Is that what you want?"

"No," David answered.

"Then we have to stop hiding and do something," Mary Margaret told him. "It's better she hears it from you than from someone else." David nodded in agreement. "You have to make a choice."

David sighed, smiling. "I choose... you."

Mary Margaret nodded in relief, managing a small smile. "Then it's time to tell Kathryn."

David knew she was right, nodding in agreement. Mary Margaret smiled slightly in relief, walking away. David watched her go.

ღღ

Day Two

Morning - Freya and Jefferson's Estate - Living Room

Freya and Jefferson were making sure Saphira was getting settled in at the mansion, as they were all overwhelmed and trying to figure out what to do.

"How are you?" Jefferson asked. "Saphira? Are you settling in okay?"

Saphira nodded. "I'm fine. Jefferson, Priscilla, thank you."

"Good," Jefferson told her. "Great."

"We're trying to make sure you're comfortable here," Freya explained. "That you have everything you need. That you're okay."

Saphira seemed slightly amused. "You have no idea what to say to me. Do you? Either of you?"

"No," Jefferson answered. "No. Not, uh... Not really. We were hoping that time would help you remember. What happened to your mother. Tori. Your father. Mathias. And your aunt. Belle. Regina told us they were all dead. But we don't believe her. Not for a moment."

Saphira shook her head sadly. "I'm sorry. I... I don't remember. I remember them. I remember everything about them. I remember my family. But I don't remember what happened to them."

"That's okay," Freya assured. "Really. It's fine."

"I don't even remember how we got here," Saphira explained. "I don't remember the Dark Curse. I don't remember much of anything. Not about this world, anyway. I remember the Enchanted Forest perfectly. I remember Neverland perfectly. I just... don't remember here. I... I wish I did."

"That's okay, Saphira," Jefferson told her. "We'll figure it out. And I know you wanna see Grace and Vasilisa. And we'll explain everything about that. It's just very complicated right now."

Saphira nodded in understanding. "Everything seems to be very complicated right now."

"Very," Freya agreed. "Sadly. So."

Jefferson sighed sadly. "Regina threatened to take you back and to never let us see Vasilisa or Grace again if we didn't stop trying to break the Curse."

"Well, we can't give up," Saphira told them. Freya and Jefferson smirked. "And you're not planning to. You're just trying to convince Regina that you are."

Jefferson nodded. "Exactly. So that we can still keep you safe and get Vasilisa and Grace back."

"And so we can find your family," Freya added. "To reunite you with Belle, Tori and Mathias."

Saphira managed a small smile. "I don't know how you two do it, Jefferson. I mean, Priscilla, I don't know how you can handle all of this and still try to fix everything."

"It's hard," Jefferson admitted. "Really hard. But like you said. We can't give up."

Saphira sighed. "And neither can I. I can't."

"We know," Freya told her. "And you won't. Just like we won't. We can make this right, Saphira."

"How?" Saphira asked. "According to you, Vasilisa can only break the Curse if she can find her wand, and if the Savior. And Protector Ella and Emma can actually believe in magic to help her. But you've been trying to get your friends to believe, Priscilla. And they're not believing."

"No," Freya agreed. "But we'll figure it out. And we'll keep trying."

"The thing that makes this so much harder is that we have to try to break the Curse without Regina finding out that we're still trying," Jefferson explained. "If Regina finds out? She'll take Saphira and make sure we never see Grace and Vasilisa again. We won't give up. But we can't let her find out."

"Where is Grace?" Saphira asked. "Where's Vasilisa? Why aren't they here? How does the Queen have such a hold over them?"

"The Curse made us believe that Grace wasn't our daughter here for nearly 20 years," Freya explained. "Once we started to remember, we saw that Grace is with another family in this world. Who Grace believes is her real family. Grace's name here is Paige. Jefferson's name is still Jefferson."

Jefferson nodded. "Freya--Priscilla's... name was changed from Priscilla to Freya. Vasilisa's name here is Lisa. Lisa has also been an orphan in this world."

Freya sighed sadly. "Jefferson and I were trying to adopt her all over again. And we're still trying to get Grace back. But in order to get Grace back, we needed to break the Curse. So Grace could remember."

"But Regina has been trying to adopt Lisa as well," Jefferson finished. "Making it all the more difficult to get her back. Freya and I don't get to speak to Grace. We hardly get to see Lisa. It has been our own personal hell."

Saphira looked at them sadly in sympathy. "I'm sorry. I know how much you love each other. I wish I could help. If only I could use Dragon and Siren powers."

Freya chuckled sadly. "We're in a land without magic, Saphira. You can't use your Siren powers. And you can't transform into a Dragon."

"Not until we break the Curse," Jefferson agreed. "We just have to find Lisa's wand. And get Emma and Ella to believe. Then we get Lisa, we get Grace, and hopefully Tori, Mathias and Belle back."

"How can we do that?" Saphira asked. "I mean, if I can help with anything, I can help with looking for Lisa's wand."

Jefferson nodded. "We know you want to help. And this is something that you can help with."

"We'll figure it all out," Freya promised. "We can still break the Curse."

The three of them managed small, nervous, anxious smiled.

Granny's Diner - Outside

Emma and Ella were walking up to Granny's.

"Hey," Emma told her. "Mary Margaret text you too?"

"Yeah," Ella answered. "Said that she wanted to tell me something."

"Me too," Emma agreed. "You think she'll finally admit she's seeing David?"

"Maybe," Ella answered. "Most likely."

"She also said that she texted Freya," Emma told her. "I haven't seen Freya. Have you?"

"No," Ella answered. "But I got to talk to her. Freya said that she's dealing with family drama."

Emma smirked in amusement. "More Gold family drama. You think Freya's having more issues with Mr. Gold? She was definitely having issues with him every time we've seen them together."

"Yeah," Ella agreed. "But I don't think it has to do with Mr. Gold this time. Freya said that it was something to do with a girl staying with her and Jefferson."

"Wait," Emma told her. "What girl?"

"Freya said her name's Saphira Matthews," Ella answered.

"Saphira?" Emma repeated.

"Yeah," Ella answered. "Weird name. I don't know. Freya seemed stressed out. I guess we'll figure it all out later.  Let's just get inside to Mary Margaret."

They were about to walk inside when August walked outside, bumping into them, making them stop.

August smiled. "I've been meaning to bump into you. And your friend, Freya. Matter of fact, I was hoping we might grab those drinks you promised."

"Only if it's as friends," Emma told him. "Because, let's face it. A guy asking three girls for a drink as a date at the same time? That's a little extreme."

They chuckled.

"I thought you came here to write," Ella told him. "Find inspiration."

August shrugged. "Well, I'm optimistic about our drinks."

"See, I have a policy," Emma told him. "I don't become friends with guys who won't tell me their names. Find it weeds out the ones who keep secrets. Like storing body parts in their freezer."

"Sorry about Emma," Ella told him. "But she does make a fair point. It was nice talking to you."

The two girls walked toward Granny's.

August turned after them ."It's August." They stopped. "August W. Booth."

"Really?" Ella asked. "With the middle initial?"

"W's for Wayne," August explained. "So there goes your reason for not meeting me here after work."

August walked away. The girls watched him go, suspicious.

Inside

Emma and Ella walked in, joining Mary Margaret at her table.

"Who was that?" Mary Margaret asked.

"We don't know yet," Ella admitted. "Yet. We're going to find out."

"Ella, you're paranoid," Emma told her. "It's nothing."

"Nothing with you means something, because if it were nothing, we wouldn't be talking about it, Emma," Ella replied.

Emma looked at Mary Margaret. "Sorry we're late. Freya couldn't make it. Something about family drama."

Ella sighed. "Yeah, we don't know the full story. Mary Margaret, I'm sorry. I thought you called us here to talk about you."

Mary Margaret nodded nervously. "Yeah, but talking about you is easier right now."

"What is it?" Emma asked. "What's wrong?"

Mary Margaret leaned forward, whispering. "Remember when you told me to stay way from David and I agreed?"

Emma whispered. "Yes."

"I didn't," Mary Margaret whispered.

Emma leaned forward, whispering. "Yeah. We know."

Mary Margaret sat back, in shock. "You do? How?"

"Because we're cops," Emma answered in a low voice. "And you are a lovesick school teacher. Covering your tracks isn't exactly your strong suit."

"Helps that Freya is your best friend and knows you better than almost anyone," Ella added. "And that Emma and I are staying with you."

Mary Margaret was no longer whispering. "We'll I've been discreet."

Ella chuckled. "Two teacups in the sink. New perfume. Late nights. Plunging necklines."

"It was not hard to connect the dots," Emma told her.

Mary Margaret examined her own neckline. "Plunging?"

Emma nodded. "You're normally a top button kind of girl."

"Why didn't you say anything?" Mary Margaret asked.

"We're not your mother," Emma answered.

"Nope," Ella agreed. "But according to Lisa, you're ours."

Mary Margaret chuckled, taking a drink.

"We just figured that you would let us know when it was time," Emma explained. "And I'm assuming it's time."

Mary Margaret nodded. "He's telling Kathryn."

"Everything?" Ella asked.

Mary Margaret was hoping for the best. "Everything."

Nolan House - Office

Kathryn was on the computer. "David? David, come take a look. I found a whole bunch of great apartment options." David walked in. "I have no idea which neighborhood to look at, but... have you ever been to Boston?"

David shook his head. "No, no, I've never been."

"Maybe we should ask the Co-Sheriffs, Emma and Ella," Kathryn told him. "They're from there, and they could probably help."

David took a deep breath, steadying himself. "Kathryn, I can't go to Boston with you."

Kathryn looked at him, not surprised. "Can't, or won't?"

David knelt in front of her. "I am sorry. I'm so, so sorry." He shook his head in guilt. "I don't know what to say."

Kathryn looked away. "Try the truth." She looked at him. "David, is there something going on that I don't know about?"

"No, no, something happened," David told her, standing, pacing. "I don't know what it is, but there is something that's preventing me from connecting, and it's not fair to you to let that screw up your life. You're right, you need a fresh start. It's just not with me."

Flashback 3

Enchanted Forest

Day - Woods

David and Abigail were riding on horseback with the two guards that had kidnapped David earlier. Victoria "Tori" French was waiting there.

"We have reached my father's realm," Abigail told them. "We should be safe here." They halted, dismounting. "Prince James, this is Victoria, Tori, French. A friend of mine, also royalty."

"In some circles," Tori agreed.

"What do you mean?" David asked.

"It's complicated," Tori told him. "Abigail, why have you called me here?"

"I will explain in a moment," Abigail promised, turning to David. "I have provisions waiting for you."

Abigail handed David a leather bag.

"I can't take any of it," David told her, tossing it away. "Not until you tell me what's really going on. And why is Victoria here?"

"I told you," Abigail told him.

"Stop playing games," David told her. A guard approached. Abigail signaled him back. "If you have no feelings for me, as you have said, why show me any kindness at all? What haven't you told me?"

"This isn't about you, James, or Tori," Abigail told him. "It's me. I don't want to marry you because... my heart also belongs to another. A man I was once to wed. A man named Frederick."

"What happened?" Tori asked.

Abigail sighed. "We all have our own tragedies, lost love being the worst. I thought reuniting you with yours might grant me some consolation."

"Well, I'm afraid I'm not able to help you, then," David told them. "My 'love' told me in no uncertain terms that she does not feel for me as I do for her. Can't fight for something that doesn't exist. So there's my tragedy."

Abigail chuckled without humor. "That's no tragedy. Come. Follow me." They approached a golden statue inside a small wooden pavilion. Standing over it were two guards who wore chainmail and carried spears. Abigail nodded to the guards. "A moment, please." The guards walked away. "This is where my beloved Frederick sacrificed his life."

"I'm sorry," Tori told her sincerely. "Did he die in battle?"

Abigail sighed. "We were traveling with my father, King Midas, when our caravan was ambushed, and Frederick bravely defended us, and was cut down saving my father's life."

"It's a fitting tribute," Tori told her. "The craftsmanship is--is remarkable. I haven't seen anything quite so lifelike."

Tori touched the statue's arm.

"That's because the arm you're touching is actually Frederick's," Abigail explained.

"Excuse me?" Tori asked.

"It's not a statue," Abigail answered. "Frederick saw the attack when no one else did, and threw himself in front of my father, knocking him to safety. Because of my father's curse, he was instantly turned to gold."

Tori was in shock. "All curses can be broken. Have you tried true love's kiss?"

"Until my lips bled," Abigail answered.

"The gold got in the way," Tori realized. "There must be something else to do."

"That is why I called you here," Abigail told her.

"Why would Victoria be able to help?" David asked.

"You can call me Tori, if you'd like," Tori told him. "My family and closest friends do. Abigail, what do you need of me?"

"There is legend of a lake, Lake Nostos," Abigail explained. Tori's face went expressionless. "Its waters are said to have magical properties that can return to you something that was once lost."

"And yet you haven't tried it?" David asked.

"Of course I have," Abigail answered. "But the lake is guarded by creatures that drown their victims. No one who's ever faced them has lived to return."

"What creatures are they?" David asked.

"Sirens," Tori answered. David looked at her in surprise. "I know because... my father was one. My real father. I am part-Siren. But you needn't fear me."

"I don't," David told her.

"The Siren seduced my mother with the face he took on of my stepfather," Tori explained. "Sirens can take appearances of others. He tricked my mother into sleeping with him to have me, but he felt for her, so he released her, but warned her to never let me near the Sirens in the lake because they loathe half-breeds such as me, and they would kill me."

"Tori, you did not tell me this," Abigail told her in concern. "You do not have to go if they will kill you. Your family will kill you."

"My mother's dead," Tori told them. "My stepfather has been hating me for all my life. My sister Belle, she's missing. And I lost another form of family with a young girl named Priscilla and her mad father many years ago, decades even. Priscilla is a lot older now. I cared for her as a daughter, but I could never see her again because I was banished from that land by the Evil Queen and her sister, the Dark Sorceress, Alcina. I'm trying to find way to leave this realm to try to find happiness elsewhere. To find my sister. To reunite with Priscilla, no matter how old she is now. One of us should have happiness."

"And if you die, neither of us will," Abigail told her.

Tori shook her head. "No, not true. Don't you understand? If I succeed, you'll be reunited with Frederick, and your misery ends. If I fail, the misery that ends will be mine."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - August's Workshop

The scene of Tori looking at the golden statue of Frederick transitioned to an illustration of the scene in Lisa's storybook. August was dipping the storybook pages in a clear fluid, hanging them up to dry. With a needle, he stitched new pages into the book.

ღღ

Town Hall - Mayor's Office

Regina had given Henry, Rose and Lisa a present. "Oh, go on, open them."

"What's the occasion?" Henry asked.

Regina tilted her head. "The occasion is I love you. Go on." They opened the presents as Regina chuckled. Henry had gotten a handheld game. Rose had gotten a porcelain doll that looked very similar to Alcina. Lisa had gotten a book. "Lisa, I know you miss your book, so I got you a book, even though it's not a storybook. Henry, with this game, you can do the heroics. You can save the princesses. You can be the hero. Rose, I know you liked the dolls that Lisa had managed to keep from her real parents, so I got you something like them that I knew you would like." Henry started to play his game. Rose looked at her doll, looking at Regina. Lisa placed the book aside, standing, pacing. Regina sighed. "Lisa, you have to believe me, when I tore down the playground, I did it for the safety of you, Henry and Rose. Kids, please don't be upset with me. I really didn't mean to destroy your book."

Rose gave her a look. "It's... Not just a book."

Regina returned the look with one of her own. "Okay, then what is it?"

Lisa seemed to know that Regina knew that she knew the truth and getting more visions, changing the subject. "You let me see Freya and Jefferson the other day. Can you let me see them again? I wanna see them."

"Yeah," Henry agreed. "We wanna see Emma and Ella, too."

Rose nodded. "Yes, please?"

Kathryn knocked on the door, opening it. "Regina, you got a min--" She saw the kids. "Oh, I'm sorry."

Lisa recognized her as Abigail. "Oh, don't..." Flustered, she looked at Henry and Rose. "Worry about it."

Henry whispered. "You recognize her. Don't you?"

Lisa nodded.

Rose smiled, whispering. "Cool. Who is she?"

Before she could answer, Regina stood. "Henry, Rose, Lisa, why don't you get home and start your homework? I'll be there in a bit, and we can have dinner." The kids walked out. Kathryn broke down crying. "Kathryn, what is it?"

Kathryn sighed. "It's David. He's leaving me."

Regina sighed angrily. "That little homewrecker."

"Excuse me?" Kathryn asked.

"She just couldn't stay away, could she?" Regina asked.

"What are you talking about?" Kathryn asked.

Regina gave her a look. "Why, Mary Margaret, of course."

"What's Mary Margaret got to do with this?" Kathryn asked. "What's Mary Margaret got to do with any of this? Regina, do you know something?"

"They've been having an affair," Regina answered.

Kathryn started to cry. "How do you know this? How, did you see something?"

Regina chose words carefully. "I... saw pictures. Sidney was always looking for scandal. It sells pictures. He showed me. I buried them, of course."

"Show me," Kathryn told her.

"Kathryn..." Regina trailed off.

"Show me," Kathryn repeated. Regina pulled out a manila envelope with pictures of David and Mary Margaret. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I thought you two were working it out," Regina told her. "I wanted you to work it out. Believe me, I want you two together."

"Why?" Kathryn asked. "Why do you care about any of this?"

Regina gave her a look. "Because I'm your friend."

"No, you're not," Kathryn argued. "A friend wouldn't do this. A friend wouldn't lie. Everyone is lying to me."

Kathryn left the office.

Flashback 4

Enchanted Forest

Night - Shrine

In the middle of the woods, Tori, David and Abigail arrived to the shrine.

"What's this?" David asked.

"It's a shrine to the guardians of the lake," Tori answered. "Every man who faces them leaves an offering here first, asking for mercy." She picked up a helmet from the shrine to examine it. "I don't have anything to leave. I go the rest of the way alone."

"No, this is for me," Abigail told her. "You have to let me come with you."

Tori shook her head. "No. The only life I want in my hands is my own. Besides, this is where I come from. Half of what I am, anyway. It's time I face my family."

"They will kill you," David told her.

"Not if I kill them first," Tori replied. "They're monsters."

"You're not," David told her.

Tori managed a small smile. "The two of you, my sister Belle, Priscilla, you're the only ones that told me I wasn't a monster. Thank you. It's time for me to face my fate."

"Good luck, then," David told her. He looked at the shrine. "And don't forget..."

"As I said, I don't have anything to leave," Tori told them. "And a lot of good leaving something here did them."

Tori irreverently threw the helmet back, walking off to the lake.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Nolan House - Living Room

David was looking at old photos of himself and Kathryn, not feeling anything about them, putting them down, making a call on his phone, to Mary Margaret, who was walking through the school when her phone rang.

Mary Margaret answered. "Hey, did, uh, did you do it?"

David sighed. "Yeah, it's bad."

"I'm sorry," Mary Margaret told him.

"No, it was, um, it was really bad," David explained.

"But you told the truth, so now we can pick up the pieces," Mary Margaret assured. "We can start over from a real place."

David nodded. "Hey, I wanna see you. Can I come by when you get done at school?"

"Of course," Mary Margaret answered. "I'll see you then, and David, you did the right thing."

They hung up.

Storybrooke Elementary School - Hallway

Freya was leaving her classroom, almost done with school for the day to head to the station for deputy work. Kathryn came bursting into the hallway, pushing past her.

Freya turned after her. "Oh. Hey. Watch where you're going." Kathryn turned to give her a look. Freya realized who she was. "Kathryn."

Mary Margaret walked up to them. "Freya, what's going on?" She saw Kathryn, in shock. "I'm sorry."

Kathryn slapped Mary Margaret across the face. "Screw you and your sorry."

People in the hallway looked up.

Freya looked around at everyone watching. "Yeah. Maybe you guys should take this elsewhere."

Kathryn was in no mood to listen.

"I understand you're upset, and you have every right to be," Mary Margaret told her.

"Thank you for that insight," Kathryn told her sarcastically in anger.

"Can you guys please talk somewhere private?" Freya asked. "Please?"

"Private?" Kathryn repeated. "Why does your friend get any consideration at all? She has shown none for me? Or my husband. All they did was lie."

Mary Margaret nodded. "We should have talked to you sooner, but we've been completely honest, we didn't lie."

"You didn't lie?" Kathryn repeated. "You snuck around, you have him break up my marriage with a pack of lies, with some crap about 'not being able to connect'? He didn't have any trouble connecting with you."

"David didn't tell you about us?" Mary Margaret asked.

"No, of course not," Kathryn answered. "That would have been the honorable thing to do."

"But he said he would tell you," Mary Margaret told her.

"Well, then he lied to you, too," Kathryn told her. "Good luck making it work. You two deserve each other."

Kathryn walked off, leaving Mary Margaret in shock and heartbroken, while Freya was shocked and sympathetic.

Flashback 5

Enchanted Forest

Night - Lake Nostos

Tori approached the shore of the lake, taking off her cloak, pulling out a leather canteen, going to fill it in the lake. The ripples from the canteen spread, and a shudder was heard throughout the lake.

Tori placed down the canteen, standing. "Where are you? Make yourselves known to me. Sirens, show yourselves."

Slowly, a beautiful woman adorned with jewels, one of the Sirens, raised from the center of the lake. "Here I am. It's just me for the night. I can call the others, if you'd like. Victoria."

Tori was in shock to see one of the Sirens, one of her family, finally after so long.

ღღ

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Granny's Diner - Outside

Emma, Ella and Freya were waiting outside. August pulled up in a car.

"I thought you only had the bike," Emma told him.

August smirked. "I'm borrowing."

"You gonna come in?" Ella asked. "I thought you wanted that drink."

"I do, but I didn't say here," August told them. "Get in."

"You wan us to get into your car?" Emma asked.

"That's why I said 'get in'," August answered.

"How about if we go somewhere, we drive?" Freya asked.

"How about you stop having to control everything and take a leap of faith?" August replied. "You owe me a drink. Get in. I know a good watering hole."

Granny was standing behind the girls. "If you don't, I will."

The girls looked from Granny to August, exchanging a look, getting into the car. Granny smiled as they rode off.

Woods - Wishing Well

August drove his car up, and he and the girls got out.

"A watering hole?" Freya asked. "Literally?"

"Well, say what you want about me, but I always tell the truth," August told them.

"I always thought a drink was, like, wine or whiskey," Ella told him.

"What, do you want me to get you drunk?" August asked.

Ella smirked. "No."

August chuckled. "Next time."

Emma gave him a look. "You are optimistic."

August grabbed cups from the car. "They say there's something special about this well. There's even a legend. They say that the water from the well is fed by an underground lake, and that lake had magical properties."

August drew up water from the well.

"Magic?" Emma repeated. "You sound like Lisa."

August glanced at Freya. "Smart kid." Freya looked at him, becoming more convinced that he knew something about everything. "So this legend, it says that if you drink water from the well, something lost will be returned to you."

"Lake Nostos," Freya stated.

August smiled, nodding.

Ella looked at him. "You know an awful lot about this town for being a stranger."

August looked at Emma and Ella. "And you two know very little for being Co-Sheriffs."

"How do you know all this?" Freya asked. "You been here before?"

"I know all of this for one very simple reason," August told them. "I read the plague."

They followed his gaze to an engraved plague on the side of the wishing well.

"You actually believe that?" Emma asked.

"I'm a writer," August told them. "I have to have an open mind."

"Yeah, but magic?" Emma asked.

Freya shrugged. "Water is a very powerful thing. Cultures as old as time have worshiped it. It flows through all lands, connecting the entire world. If anything had mystical properties, if anything had magic, well, I'd say it'd be water."

"That's asking a lot to believe on faith," Ella told them.

"If you need evidence for everything, Ella, Emma, you're going to find yourself stuck in one place for a long time," Freya replied.

"Maybe," Emma told them. "Or maybe my sister and I'll just find the truth before anyone else."

August handed them each a cup of water. "Well, Miss Skeptics, there's one thing I can tell you for sure that requires no leap of faith and I know you'll agree with me."

"What's that?" Ella asked.

"It's good water," August answered.

They clinked cups, drinking. August seemed to know that Freya suspected him, smirking knowingly.

Street

Mary Margaret was walking down the street, seeing two women and a couple who saw her and started whispering as they got away from her as quickly as they could. She was worried continuing on her way, only to bump into Granny.

Granny looked up. "Oh, gosh, I'm sorry. I didn't..."

"Excuse me," Mary Margaret told her. "I must not have been looking..."

Granny realized who she had bumped into. "Oh. You."

"Excuse me?" Mary Margaret asked.

"You should be ashamed of yourself," Granny told her, walking away.

Mary Margaret was on the verge of tears.

Flashback 6

Enchanted Forest

Night - Lake Nostos

Tori looked at her blonde hair, then the Siren's, which was very similar to her own.

The Siren walked on the water, approaching Tori. "Hello, Victoria. Would you like me to call the others? Our family?"

"No," Tori answered. "I just want to know where he is."

"Your father, you mean?" the Siren answered. "I'm sorry. After he disobeyed our laws, bred a half-breed and let go a human he seduced, we had to punish him. He's dead."

Tori glared at her. "You killed him."

"Of course we did," the Siren answered. "He had to be punished for his crimes."

"He was a good one out of us, and you punished him because he wasn't a monster like you?" Tori asked, but already knowing the answer. "If you want to kill me, then kill me, because with my sister gone, my stepfather hating me and Priscilla no longer under my care, I have nothing left. I will never have anything."

"You have no idea the kind of power you have, do you?" the Siren asked. "That's why you're so miserable with having lost everything. You don't need them, Victoria. All you need is yourself."

"You don't care about me," Tori replied. "None of you do. And you would rather kill me than have me as your family, just because of what I am. A half-breed. But I could want to kill you for what you are, too. A monster. At least I'm not like you."

"But you will be," the Siren told her. "All you have to do is open your mind to the things that you can do. I can show you. Come closer." Tori, a little fallen for the sound of the Siren song that the Siren was singing, started to walk into the lake, walking on water. "Closer."

Tori was standing still on the water, able to walk along the surface. She started to sing a Siren song that was far stronger than a normal Siren's because of her being a half-breed, causing the Siren in front of her to stop singing as she watched in shock. Tori was entranced by the things she was learning how to do. Sirens attacked Tori from underwater, pulling her under, dragging her down to the bottom depths of the lake. Tori, being part Siren, could breathe underwater, and wasn't in danger of drowning. She saw a dagger and a sword on the lake floor along the dead heroes and bones, also finding a Siren crown like the others were wearing, grabbing it. When Tori grabbed the crown, it started to glow with ocean colors, making all of the Sirens back away from her with an explosion of colors. Tori was in shock as she felt power flood through her from the crown, taking the dagger and sword to stab any of the Sirens that came to try to kill her, killing them to defend herself. Others were close to killing her, but Tori sang her Siren Song that was able to control them and make them stop, able to break free and kill them as well, starting to swim up to the top now that they were all dead and she was free to go. She reached the surface of the water, raising, almost like levitating, herself up to stand and walk on the water with much more ease than before. She reached the sand of the lake, standing with her feet still in the water, looking at the crown in her hands, slowly putting it on. She could see everything at once at the crown glowed with colors of the sea, smiling in awe.

She saw a vision of a man with Siren-like blonde hair walking toward her. "I knew one day you would come, Victoria. I was hoping the day would be when I was still alive, though."

Tori realized who he was. "You're the Siren that... My father."

"Yes," the Siren answered.

"But the other Sirens told me they killed you for punishment," Tori told him, confused. "How can I see you?"

"The crown you found, the one you're wearing, it was mine," the Siren answered. "My spirit was trapped inside when they killed me. I'm so sorry, Victoria."

"So I'll be able to see you every time that I wear this?" Tori asked.

The Siren nodded. "The crown is yours now... Tori." Tori couldn't help a small smile to hear him call her that. "It grants you much more power than you have on your own, and you already have so much power. More than an ordinary Siren."

Tori nodded in understanding. "Because I'm a half-bred Siren."

"Yes," the Siren answered. "Protect the crown no matter what the means, and use it wisely. Yes, it grants you more power, but if anyone should take it from you, they have the power to control you or kill you."

Tori was surprised, nervous, nodding in understanding. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I don't blame you for what you are," the Siren answered. "I did fall for your mother. And I never wanted to kill you or her. Which is why the other Sirens killed me."

"Did you... want to protect me?" Tori asked hesitantly.

"Very much so," the Siren answered. "I loved you. Even when I didn't know you." Tori managed to smile at this. "I can show you how to use your power, whenever you wear this crown. Your crown now. I can show you how to be good even if you are--"

"A monster?" Tori asked.

The Siren shook his head. "A Siren. Not all Sirens are monsters. I can show you how not to be a monster while still living as a Siren. I want to."

Tori smiled. "I would like that. Show me. Teach me. Even if you're dead... I can still be with you... Father."

They both smiled.

ღღ

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Street

David was washing the word 'tramp' written in large red spray paint, off of Mary Margaret's car.

Mary Margaret approached. "Who did this?"

David looked at her in surprise. "I don't know. I'm sorry. I don't know how any of this happened."

"You don't know, really?" Mary Margaret asked skeptically.

"Mary Margaret, I can't control what other people do," David told her.

"No, but you can control what you do, and you lied, and now everyone is calling me a tramp," Mary Margaret replied.

"Who told her?" David asked.

Mary Margaret gave him a look. "That is exactly the wrong question. The real question is why didn't you do what we discussed? Why didn't you tell her?"

"I thought we could spare her feelings," David answered.

Mary Margaret nodded. "Right, you thought, not we, you, and we discussed this."

David sighed worriedly in regret. "I didn't want anyone to get hurt."

"Now everyone is hurt," Mary Margaret pointed out. "We had an understanding, we had an agreement, but you not only lied to her, you lied to me."

David walked closer apologetically. "Mary Margaret. Please. Listen to me. If we want to, if--if this--if what we have is love, we have to do what you said. We have to pick up the pieces, and we gotta move on."

Mary Margaret shook her head. "David, this isn't love. What we have is something else entirely, what we have is destructive, and it has to stop."

"Come on," David told her, trying to reach out to her, but she turned away. "What are you saying?"

"That we shouldn't be together," Mary Margaret answered.

They were both crying.

In the street, Freya was brushing dead leaves off of her car, walking around it, seeing a case on the ground covered in leaves, frowning in confusion, kneeling next to it to open it, revealing Lisa's storybook, sighing in relief, taking it out of the case, standing, chuckling, knowing that because she had drank the water from the well, it had brought her the book that she had given to Lisa.

Town Hall - Mayor's Office

Regina was watering plants in her office.

Kathryn walked in. "It's beautiful. I had no idea you were so good with plants."

Regina looked down. "Well, better than with people, it would seem." She turned to face her. "What are you doing here? I thought after what happened, I'd be the last person you'd want to see."

Kathryn managed a small smile. "So did I, and then I thought about it, and I realized I owed you an apology."

Regina chuckled, shaking her head. "Kathryn, you don't--"

"I know you would never do anything to hurt me," Kathryn told her. "I was just so angry and confused, and I snapped. I'm sorry. I've just been fighting so hard to hold onto David, I've never stopped to ask myself why."

"He's your husband," Regina told her. "You love each other. You always have."

"No, we haven't," Kathryn disagreed, showing a picture of Mary Margaret and David to Regina. "See the way he looks at her? He's never looked at me like that, not even before his accident."

Regina sighed. "Kathryn, relationships take work. You can't give up so easily."

"Have you ever been in love?" Kathryn asked.

"Yes," Regina answered. "Once."

"Then you're lucky," Kathryn told her. "Because what I'm coming to understand is that I haven't. What they have is real. It's true." She sighed. "My marriage to David, it just was like an illusion. I don't know how it happened, but it was never real. I know that now. The way David looks at Mary Margaret... that's what I want for me, and I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna find it."

"What are you talking about?" Regina asked.

Kathryn smiled. "I'm sticking to my plan. I'm moving to Boston, alone. If I stay here, I'll never be happy."

"And what about David?" Regina asked.

Kathryn nodded. "I wrote him a letter, him and Mary Margaret. I told them they should be together."

Regina gave her a look. "Uh, I'm sorry. You did what?"

Kathryn closed her eyes, shrugging. "I can't see him, not now. It's just too painful." She hugged her. "I'm gonna miss you, Regina. You've been a good friend to me."

Regina sighed, nervous. "You're really going?"

Kathryn pulled away. "You know, it's funny. I've always had this irrational fear of leaving Storybrooke, like something was holding me back. Is that crazy?"

Regina chuckled. "No, change is always frightening, but you know what, Kathryn? This just may be what you need. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for."

Regina smiled, looking sinister.

Flashback 7

Enchanted Forest

Night - Woods

Tori rejoined Abigail and David next to the statue of Frederick, who both laughed in shock and relief to see her alive.

Tori handed her canteen to Abigail. "Water from Lake Nostos, as requested."

David smiled in shock. "Remarkable. How did you manage to stay alive and slay the beasts?"

"I had help," Tori answered, touching the crown on her head. "My father's spirit is inside this crown. He helped me defeat the Sirens. He helped save me. He strengthened my own power. It was a battle we won together."

"You can see your father's spirit?" David asked in shock.

"Yes," Tori answered. "And he's going to teach me how to use my powers for good instead of being afraid of them." David and Abigail smiled. "He's already taught me that like mermaids, Sirens can create portals to other worlds with our crowns, and swim through them. I can search all the realms for my sister and hopefully also manage to find her and Priscilla. I can do anything and everything I've wanted to do."

"That is wonderful, Tori," David told her.

"I'm so happy for you," Abigail told her. "One trip to the lake, finding a crown so you can have your father's spirit with you to guide and teach you... you're like a completely different person already. Full of light and joy."

They smiled. Tori indicated the statue. Abigail walked toward the statue, pouring the water over his head which trailed down his body, melting the gold around his armor, and he fell to his knees. Abigail gasped in relief and joy, shocked, kneeling next to him. David and Tori watched in shock and awe. Abigail pulled the helmet off of Frederick's head, laughing in joy, kissing him.

"Abigail, what happened to me?" Frederick asked.

"You were trapped, but now you're free," Abigail answered. They smiled, continuing to kiss. David and Tori smiled slightly, looking away. Frederick noticed them. Abigail stood. "This is James and Victoria. Tori is the one who freed you."

Frederick stepped closer to shake Tori's hand. "I am forever indebted to you."

Tori smiled, looking at Abigail. "Well, pay me back by walking down the aisle with someone you truly belong with." She looked at David. "And perhaps giving James here a horse and supplies for a journey as well."

"Done," Frederick answered.

Abigail walked closer to embrace Tori gratefully in relief. "Thank you so much. What about you? Where will you go?"

"I'm not sure," Tori admitted. "All I know is that I can travel anywhere I need to go to look for my sister. Maybe reunite with Priscilla." She touched the crown on her head. "I have all I need." They smiled. Tori looked at David. "Where will you go?"

"To find Snow White," David answered.

Abigail smiled. "You are going after her."

David sighed. "True love isn't easy, but it must be fought for." Frederick and Abigail looked at each other, smiling. "Because once you find it, it can never be replaced."

"How will you know where to find her?" Tori asked.

"Well, a bird helped me track her down once," David explained. "Hopefully it can again."

"Well, then good luck," Tori told him.

"Oh, and James, please make haste," Abigail told him. "When King George discovers that the union of the kingdoms has been ruined, he will come after you. Some people will stop at nothing to destroy the happiness of others."

"I hope you'll find what you're looking for, James," Tori told him.

"I wish the same for you as well, Tori," David told her, walking away.

Tori smiled, walking toward the lake. Once she stepped onto the water, her crown glowed with the colors of the sea. She saw a vision of her father's spirit, smiling. "Show me the way... Father."

As she was learning what to do from her father, Tori was able to use the power of her crown to open a portal in the water in front of her, smiling, laughing in awe and excitement, sitting on the water, sliding down into the portal as she swam through it to wherever it would take her to next.

ღღ

Now

Storybrooke

Night - Nolan House - Living Room

Regina had a key ring that held keys that could open every place in the town, using one of the keys to open the door, walking in, finding Kathryn's letter to David and Mary Margaret, taking it so they wouldn't now that Kathryn wanted them to be together, putting the letter into her purse, leaving.

Day Three

Morning - Storybrooke Elementary School - Outside

Henry, Rose and Lisa were sitting outside. Henry was playing his game, while Rose was playing with the doll that Regina had given them.

Freya walked out of school, toward them. "Hey, guys."

The three kids smiled, embracing her. "Freya!"

Freya smiled, hugging them back. They pulled away.

"Regina's still trying to get us transferred out of your class," Lisa explained. "For good. But the school board is not doing it. Not without a good reason."

"But she's the mayor," Rose told her. "She has people on the inside. She could have us all transferred out. But we don't want to be."

"We wanna stay in your class," Henry agreed. "We gotta stay in your class. You know what for." He leaned closer to whisper. "Operation Cobra."

They smiled. Freya and Lisa looked away, seeing Paige (counterpart to Grace in Storybrooke) across the playground, both looking upset that she didn't know them as anything more than a teacher or a classmate, especially Freya since Grace was her real daughter. Emma and Ella walked up to them.

Ella looked at Henry. "Wow. I love that game."

Henry and Rose hugged Ella, smiling. "Ella."

Ella smiled, embracing them back.

"'Space Paranoids', right?" Emma asked.

"Yeah," Lisa answered. "Regina got it for Henry."

Rose held up her doll. "She got this doll for me too."

"Emma and I used to play that all the time when we were kids," Ella explained.

"Relax," Emma told him. "It's all in the wrists."

"Hey, guys," Freya told them. "You two here to see the kids. And you're here to come get me for my after school work. Got it."

Emma and Ella smiled.

"Our mom's picking us up in, like, five minutes," Henry told them.

"All right," Emma told them. "We'll be quick then."

Freya took out the storybook. "I just have something I'd like to give you, Lisa."

Lisa took the book excitedly, smiling. "You found it. Where'd you get it?"

"I found it in a gutter," Freya answered.

"It must have fallen off the dump truck on the way to the junkyard and got tossed around in the rain and somehow made its way back to you," Emma told her.

"Wow," Rose told them. "That's crazy."

"What other explanation could there be?" Ella asked.

Rose frowned. "I don't know. Freya?"

"Well, we did drink from the waters that bring what's lost back to us," Freya explained.

Lisa looked up when she realized what she meant.

Ella gave Freya an amused look. "Don't tell me you believe in the myth."

"I found the book right next to my car," Freya told them.

"And that's supposed to prove what?" Emma asked.

Freya was annoyed with how hard it was to get them to stop being skeptic.

"Well, whatever happened, it came back to Freya," Ella told them.

Lisa smiled. "Maybe it means our luck is changing."

Henry nodded. "Operation Cobra is back on."

"It's a sign," Rose agreed. "Things are gonna get better."

"I hope you're right, kids," Emma told them.

"We gotta go," Ella told them, hugging Henry and Rose one more time, who smiled and returned the embrace.

"And Lisa, I got something to tell you when we have more time," Freya told her.

"Like what?" Lisa asked.

They saw Regina pull up in her car.

"We'll have to tell you later," Emma told them.

"Bye," Henry told them.

Emma, Ella and Freya walked away. Henry, Rose and Lisa watched them walk away, smiling, looking at Lisa's book, seeing an illustration of David on horseback in the woods.

Flashback 8

Enchanted Forest

Day - Woods

David rode horseback through the woods, coming upon a clearing. "Snow! Snow White! Snow, are you there?"

Red Riding Hood walked closer. "I'm Red. A friend of Snow White and Priscilla's. They're gone."

"Then I'll find Snow," David told her. "I will always find her. And I will convince her that we belong together. I will always fight for her, no matter what comes between us."

Red smiled. "It won't be much of a fight."

"What are you talking about?" David asked.

"Snow wants to be with you more than anything," Red answered.

David gave her a look. "Don't mock me. Snow told me that we can't be together because she doesn't love me."

"She left here to break up your wedding because she's in love with you," Red explained. "Unless something changed her mind along the way."

David realized what happened, angry. "Not something. Someone."

"Find Priscilla," Red told him. "She knows where Snow is. Priscilla can lead you right to her." They heard men on horseback riding closer. "James, who are they?"

"That someone," David answered. "King George."

King George was among the guards on horseback. "Bring me his head!"

David got onto his horse, turning to Red. "Come on!"

David helped Red get onto his horse. The two rose away while the men followed them.

Now

Storybrooke

Night - Mary Margaret's Loft - Mary Margaret's Room

Mary Margaret was lying down on the large bed, having been crying. Emma and Ella had returned home, looking at her sadly in sympathy.

"You feel like talking about it yet?" Emma asked.

"Nope," Mary Margaret answered.

"You wanna be alone?" Ella asked.

"Nope," Mary Margaret answered.

Emma and Ella sat down, lying down on either side of Mary Margaret.

Town Hall - Mayor's Office

Regina removed the letter Kathryn had wrote for David and Mary Margaret from her bag, preparing to burn it.

On the Road

Kathryn was driving, intending on leaving Storybrooke, nervous but excited, smiling, sighing, driving along, nearing the town limits and the sign that said: You are now leaving Storybrooke, but never got the chance to pass the sign or leave the town.

Town Hall - Mayor's Office

Regina used a lighter to burn the letter, watching it burn smugly in satisfaction, tossing the letter into the fireplace.

On the Road

Frederick's counterpart in this world, a gym teacher named Jim, pulled up to the town limits, seeing that Kathryn's car had crashed at the side of the road next to the sign, pulling over, getting out to check what was wrong or to help with what he could, walking toward Kathryn's car, opening the driver's seat door, only to find that the airbag was deployed, and Kathryn was missing.

Town Hall - Mayor's Office

Regina sat down on the couch, watching the letter burn in the fireplace, smirking smugly, satisfied, sinister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.1K 27
It's been about two years since Emma Swan broke the Evil Queen's Dark Curse. Everyone in Storybrooke has been transported back to the Enchanted Fores...
56.6K 1.2K 16
What if Snow White and Prince Charming had twin girls? Emma and Brooklyn Swan grew up in the foster care system but were separated very young, Brook...
69.5K 1.6K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Cruse is broken. As the curse is broken, Alana and Emma finally meet their parent...
31.6K 1.1K 50
As the curse is broken, Elaine and Emma finally meet their parents and Katy was unsure where she belonged in the Swan twins lives because there wasn'...