Instagram // Marcus Rashford...

By got7lullaby_

She's a model, he's a footballer He's her brothers teammate. More

Characters
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
**Ch.12**
Ch.13
Ch.14
ch.15
**ch.16**
A/N
A/N
Ch.17
❌❌
Sorry:(

**Ch.11**

2.4K 25 2
By got7lullaby_

******ATTENTION I WROTE A SMALL CHAPTER FOR WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE IF I EARSED THE WHOLE BOOK AND WROTE IT LIKE THIS INSTEAD OF A INSTAGRAM STORY. SO TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE OR I COULD DO IMAGINES.******
Scarlett's POV
I woke up to arms wrapped around my waist I tried to get up but failed because Marcus keep pulling me down. "Just a couple more minutes." Marcus said in his adorable yet sexy morning voice. "No come on you have to get up you have practice this morning." I said while finally getting out of bed. Marcus reluctantly got out of bed and started getting ready for practice.
Marcus and I have been dating for about 2 and half months now. Sure Jesse wasn't sure about it at first but he eventually came around. I was cooking breakfast in the kitchen when I felt arms go around my shoulders. "Can I help you Mr. Rashford?" I said with a slight laugh. "Nope can't  I just admire my beautiful girlfriend." Marcus said while looking down at me because, he is like a freaking giant compared to me. "Well you're using the "I want something tone." "Damn you know me to well." He said more so to himself. "Anyways I wanted to go out with the guys tonight and I wanted to make sure that you are okay with that." He finally told me. "You don't have to ask me about this stuff Rashy; you are aloud to do whatever you want so, if you want to go out go then go out." I said pecking his lips. "You are the best girlfriend ever." He said trying to depend the kiss I  pushed him away before it could become to intense. "Nope you've got practice in about 30 min." "Oh shit I should probably get going Or else I'm going to be late." He said kissing me one last "you're the best I love you." I laughed a little at how unaware he was. "I love you too, drive safe."
End of sneak peek

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 530 20
Every one needs a person on whom they can rely on..who can love them limitless...who make them feel loved and most happiest person on earth... who ma...
38.2K 1K 153
Book One in the Stranded series. ShyAnne is driving when she sees a tall man stranded on the side of the road. At closer look, she finds out it is An...
3.3K 124 17
He wanted to hear her voice, he heard her voice, but what happens when he loses her trust and has to start all over again to gain it? Mute au ⚠️Cring...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC