Be My Only One (Completed)(Le...

By deathvalley1

"I ....I wanted to..uhh..umm....confess that ...uhh....iloveyou" I stuttered. She gave me a confused look and... More

Let's Go
1
2
Author's note.
3
A/n
A/N
4
5
A/n
6
7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter 15
New story
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/n
Chapter 22
A/n
23
24
25
A/n
26
27
28
29
A/n
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
BOOM
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Thank You
62
63
64
65
66
67
A/N
68
Completed
New Book Update

51

313 15 2
By deathvalley1

"Hey, wake up"

"Wake up, Jo" I heard an angelic voice calling out.

"Wake up, Joey, we gotta go" I heard the angelic voice again, I smile at the use of my nickname Joey which Anne gave me. Oh shit! Anne calls me Joey, she is trying to wake me up.

I willed myself to open my eyes and wake up. As soon as my eyes shot open I saw her beautiful face. How I wish I could wake up like this everyday for the rest of my life" . There was barely any space between us, her face was so close to mine that I could feel her hot breath on my face. Her irresistible scent mixed with her vanilla perfume invaded my nostrils, I took a deep breath to inhale more of her scent.

This seemed to have broken her trance because she gently backed away. She held her hand out for me to take, who am I to deny any kind of touch from this beauty? I took her warm and soft hand to exit the vehicle. I tried to take a little advantage of this situation, my knee was but I could manage to walk on my own but I decided that it would be best to fake it. I faked my movements as if I was gonna fall, Anne immediately held me. She put one of arms around her neck and the other on my waist as she helped me walk.

I slowly leaned my left side into her right side so that I could feel her body some more. I know I sound like a pervert but try staying away from the person you love, someone who is really gorgeous inside out and has banging body. Dude, I am not pervert, I am just smitten.

Anne led me into the house, we proceeded to climb the stairs very slowly, I wanted her to hold me as long as she could. I prolonged the journey to the room by walking even slower than before. When we reached the door, Anne opened it and helped me get to the bed. I pretended to have slipped on something and fell on the bed with her.

"Oh gosh! I am so sorry, Anne. I don't know what I slipped on. Are you hurt, babe?" I asked Anne.

"No, no, I am alright. Are you hurt?"

Anne fell on top of me. I pretended to be fidgeting so I could get more closer to her.

"I think my back hit something." I said still pretending to look for something underneath. Lucky for me, I felt the remote control to the tv and grabbed it.

"Here it is" I huffed. Anne looked kind of uncomfortable but I had no intentions of telling her to get off of me.

Anne got up from the bed, dusted herself off. "Do you need something?" she asked.

"Yes actually, I am glad you asked. I really miss my friend so if you are free for some time maybe you could sit her and we can talk and spend some time together." I really did miss her and I was not ready to let her go, yet.

"Of course, I will stay Jo. You are my friend, you should not request, you can just command and I will obey." Anne said in an adorable manner. Even though Anne said that in a friendly manner it still have me very dirty thoughts. A chill ran down my spine and I could feel some moisture form between my legs.

Anne and I talked and talked and talked. We spoke about a lot of things. She even said that Gabriel, her sister wanted to meet me again, said that she was missing me. We discussed about her school project in which I will be helping her. After talking for an hour we sat there looking at each other, not saying a word just enjoying each other's company.

The door opened, I looked up to see who it was, Bella stood at the door with an annoyed expression.

"What the hell are you doing? I thought you would come to our room but instead you are here in this moron's room" Bella huffed.

"I was just catching up with my friend and there is no need for name calling, babe" Anne said as she got up from the bed.

"I will see you later, Jo. Rest well" she said and walked out of the door taking Isabella with her.

Every time I get a little alone time with my beauty somebody or the other ruins it. It gets me so frustrated.

"Hey, wait up" I called them both.

They both stopped and turned around to face me. "What's the matter fucktard?" Bella spat.

"Would you guys like to swim after dinner?" I asked them.

"Sure Joey, we will see you at dinner."

I decided to set the alarm and sleep for a while. I slept soundly till the alarm went off. I searched for the alarm clock, successfully shutting it off, I got off of the bed to wash my face. I limped towards the bathroom, washed my hair and set my hair right. I went out of the room, down the stairs and towards the dining room.

I went and sat at the head of the table. No one else had showed up yet. These people are so lazy and always late! Maria came out of the kitchen and greeted me, I greeted her back with a politeness.

The staff brought the food and set it on the table. They started turning the plates and pouring water in all the glasses. When Maria was done setting up everything she stood in a corner waiting for others to come. 15 mins had passed and nobody showed up.

"Maria, did you inform everyone that the dinner would be served at 7:00 pm sharp?"

"Yes miss, I had informed everybody about the dinner timing. Would you like for me to go and check on everybody else and see what's taking them so long?"

"Yes, please."

Maria walked away briskly leaving me alone at the table to wait for the others to show up. Another 10 minutes passed before Maria showed up, she had her head down and her face was as red as a tomato.

"They are coming, miss" she informed me, her face still bright red.

"Maria, what's the matter? Are you having an allergic reaction?" I asked, concerned for her well being.

Just then, everybody else walked into the room, London and Stacey were laughing in a boisterous manner while Sydney kept nudging Isabella with her elbow and Anne was blushing profusely. She looked so cute when she blushed. But what happened? I am so clueless here.

"Anybody's gonna tell me what happened?" I asked.

When none of the girls replied, I looked at Maria hoping she would give me an answer. Maria's face was still red and I was getting more and more concerned for her.

"Maria, are you having an allergic reaction to something? Your face is the shade of a tomato and I can see you sweating from here. What is the matter?" I asked again.

"No miss, its not an allergic reaction. There is nothing to be worried about. I will serve the dinner." With that said she rounded the table and served us all.

"Maria is allergic to finding two love birds in a very compromising situation" London blurted out and all of them began laughing again except Isabella and Anne.

Oh, so they were both doing it again. Like what the fuck? Why do they have to have so much sex?

"You guys are having way too much sex in one day" I said while chewing my salad.

"Says the whore who fucked 8 girls in one night" Isabella spat back at me.

"Whoa! Seriously? Did you really fuck 8 girls in just one night?" Stacey asked.

"We are not discussing  my sex life. It is none of your concern" I stated in a very firm voice.

"But we could all hear the sex that night. Those girls were shouting and moaning so loudly, you really did a number on them. One of them had wobbly legs for two days." Sydney opened her big fucking mouth.

"That was a long time back, shut it now"

"If I remember it correctly she fucked 6 girls that night not 8" London said trying to recollect the memories of that night.

"No, she did 9 girls that day"

"It was 8"

"I know if better, 6 girls"

"There were 9, she even fucked that Korean car dealer's daughter who claimed to be straight"

"Remember that girls Stella? Her father caught them in the car. Never have I ever seen a man that embarrassed in my entire life."

"What night are you all talking about?" Anne asked.

"We went to a gala last year, Jo was such a whore, a very big slut. She flirted with almost all the ladies there and slept with 9 girls in a span of like 5-6 hours. And there was Stella, Jo and Stella were doing it in a car, then all of a sudden the car's door opens and two men jump in the car kissing each other feverishly, trying to get off their clothes. Turns out Stella got even more turned on seeing them make out and she let out a moan, both men turned to see these two naked in the car and one of the men was her father." Sydney narrated the events from the night.

"Shut it" I said once again.

"Joey, how many girls?" Anne asked me a very cute voice with the puppy eyes. Who can resist that look and that voice?

"I do not wish to talk about that night"

"Don't talk, just give us a number so we know."

"Why is it even important?" I asked.

"Just tell me, pretty please" she requested once again but with the batting eyelashes this time.

"12"

"What? Are you kidding me? You fucked 12 girls. Can you even get so many orgasms in just 8 hours?"
Sydney exclaimed.

"I want to be a lesbian now, my husband cannot give me so many orgasms in just one night" Stacey said.

"Me too. Gary can barley do it 5 times plus its over so soon" Sydney complained.

"Too much information. I do not need to know your sex life's details" I said with a disgusted look on my face.

"Says the one who orgasmed 12 times in one night."

"I did not"

"You didn't? Then how come you fucked 12 gals?"

"Its more of giving and less of taking. Most of them are pillow princesses and some of them don't know to do shit"

"Pillow princess? What is that?" London asked.

"Google it, dickhead"

"I wish you were my girlfriend. I would love to have so many orgasms in one night" Sydney said.

I could literally feel puke come up to my mouth. "I am gonna be sick. Stop talking shit" I yelled at her.

"We would be such a hot couple. Plus you know you'd bang this hot ass" she said waving a hand at her body.

I ran to the nearest bathroom and emptied all the contents of my stomach. Why does she have to be so disgusting? Why? Who talks like that to their little sister?

I rinsed my mouth with the mouth wash and walked out of the bathroom. I went back to the table. When I came back all of them were laughing at me.

"Not fucking funny! I do not want to hear your incest thoughts and I am not interested in your fucking sex lives." I hollered at them.

I grabbed the jug of water and poured some in a glass. I began chugging down the water when Sydney commented " I can see the outline of your abs, they look so fucking delicious."

That was it. I threw the glass in my hand and gave her a very mean look. She visibly gulped in fear.

"For the last time, I do not wish to hear those incest thoughts" I sneered at her in a low voice.

"Okay, so you tell me, why haven't you fucked girls in like over two months? Are you settling down or did you get a girlfriend?"

"What are you talking about? I do my fucking and why are you interested in my sex life? Plus it hasn't been over two months since my last fuck. I fucked that um.... I fucked someone. I.. i have enough sex in my life, let it go."

"Jo you are not bringing home girls!"

"Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"Nobody is. Are you in love, baby JoJo" Sydney babbled like a child.

It has been that long. Oh my god! Since Anne came into my life I have actually stopped looking at other girls. I honestly had no idea when was the last time I had sex with anyone. All I can think about is Anne and if I could ever have her.

"Is it this girl Scarlett who has you strung? There were rumours that you were dating her." Sydeny said.

That caught my attention, how does she even know stuff that happens at school. "I would never date that bitch, I know her better than anyone else and she is spreading all false rumours. How come you know all the school gossip?" I asked Sydney.

"I have my sources. You are not the only one who spies on her siblings."

"You are a stalker. And whoever is telling you all of these rumours, tell that person to stop spreading it to others at school because I know that your  informer must be a babble mouth and that is why you must have chosen them."

"How do you figure out all of this stuff?"  I just shrugged my shoulders in answer. 

"Is she really your girlfriend? Everybody saw her kissing you and you have never showed any form of PDA ever. You let her kiss you in front of others and even held her waist. Is she the one you love?" Syd pried.

"Stop it, Syd. I am not interested in her. She was just being stubborn and believe me I would never ever date her, I do not repeat my mistakes." I said in an annoyed tone of voice.

"Repeat mistakes? Did you date her before?" Sydney asked. Shit! How could I be so careless?

"I am going for a swim and then hitting a club nearby, feel free to join all of you." I called out Maria's name who came immediately upon hearing me call her name. "Maria, get the kids to the outdoor pool, please."

"Do not leave the question hanging" sydney yelled behind me but I kept walking.

I walked out of the house towards the pool. I removed my clothes, leaving me in my sports bra and boxer, I dove into the pool and began swimming. After five laps, I stopped and leaned against the wall of the pool. I rested my head on the wall and let my body float. Dating her was a big mistake, she was never worth it. She lured me in with her pretty face and sweet words. I should have been smart but I was smitten by her and in love and she took advantage of that.

I heard a splash and water all over my face, breaking my reverie. I opened my eyes to find Justin surface. He had a huge smile on his face while he tried to keep himself afloat.

"Hey there, buddy. You doing okay or is this side of the pool too deep for you?" I asked him.

"I think I am fine. I will stay closer to you so I don't drown" he said with stupid grin on his face.

"Okay dummy" I said and pulled him near me. "Do you want to play something? Maybe like pool volleyball?" I asked him.

His face lit up and he nodded his head vigorously while shouting yes over and over. I called out to Maria who was standing nearby and let her know that we would be needing a ball. She immediately arranged for the necessary things.

Justin was humming a tune to some rhyme while we waited for the things. I dipped my hand in water, curved it and sent a big splash of water towards his face. He had a look of shock on his face, he soon recovered from it. With a grin pasted on his face he began splashing the water on me and I too kept splashing water at him.

Suddenly, I felt myself being drowned, my head was dunk underwater and someone was holding my head down. I pried away the hands of my murderer and surfaced. I looked around only to find London laughing her ass off.

"Not funny" I sneered at her.

"The look on your face was too damn funny" she said and crackled with laughter again.

I heard laughs and turned around to see all the girls clad in bikini surrounding the pool. My eyes stopped at Anne, she looked so hot in the blue polka dots bikini. It showed off her toned stomach and long legs. She looked breath taking. I felt water being splashed on my face, I turned to find Justin smiling triumphantly. I lifted him off the water and threw him in the air.

Instead of catching him I let him fall in the water. He came out of the water and began laughing. He seemed to enjoy that.  Just then Maria came out with the balls and stuff.

"Who wants to play pool volleyball with me and Justin?" I asked.

Everybody joined the game. We divided ourselves into two teams. Justin, me and Stacey in one, while Sydney, Isabella and Anne were in the other team. London was not fully recovered to be playing so she sat on her floater and became a referee.

The games stared with Isabella serving the ball. The ball came Justin's way but was too high for him to reach and it fell in.

"Point" London yelled.

"No fair. It was way above Justin's height. Its not a point." I rebelled.

"These rules were not made before so its a point. You should have mentioned this before." London gave a final say.

"You are his mother and he will be very discouraged because of you." I said, still trying to call off the point. 

"I am teaching him equality. I am not favouring him over others because he is my kid. I am trying to make him a better person. This is an obstacle and he will do something to overcome it." London said and I was impressed by her. She was a very good mother.

"Wow, Lon, you are a very good mother. I am so proud of you." I expressed honestly.

"Back to the game" London said with a smile. She was happy with the compliment but we liked being annoying to each other so she did not say thank you.

"Jo Jo" Justin called my attention.

"Yes, buddy" I turned towards him.

"I have a plan. I will stand real close to the net and when the ball dips too low I can hit it from there. None of them are too close to the net. So when they are all far from the net and you receive the ball, instead of sending it back you make a pass to me, I will hit it with force that is just enough to send it over the net. They won't be able to swim fast enough to catch the ball." Justin explained his plan to me. It was a brilliant plan for a kid his age, I was thinking of the same. I am so proud if him.

"That is an amazing plan, buddy. You are a very good strategist." I smiled at him and ruffled his wet hair. He smiled back at me and we got in our position.

We began the game, hitting to and fro. Justin's plan worked. We won the game. We put Justin to sleep and everybody else went to get ready for the club. I dressed up in a blue button down shirt with black jeans and wore some loafers to go with it. I styled my hair into a faux hawk and I was ready to go.

The girls wore one pieces and all of them looked stunning. I could not keep my eyes off of Anne, she looked really beautiful. The dress fit her perfectly and she looked ravishing.  We all got into a car and started for the club. The club was a good 20 minutes drive. The ride was filled with chatter, laughter, music and awful singing from London.

We got down at the entrance, I gave the keys to the valet. I bribed the bouncer at the door and he let us all in. We made our way to the VIP area. London was the designated driver as she could not consume alcohol since she was still breastfeeding. I went to the bar to order drinks for all of us.

I ordered 10 shots, two for each one of us. One whiskey for myself and some orange juice for London. I also got two cosmopolitan for the other girls. I waited at the bar looking towards the crowd of people dancing.

"Hey there, can I buy you a drink?" I heard a very feminine and gentle voice ask me.

I turned to my right go find a lady in her 30s beside me. She looked fine for someone in her 30s. She had good assets, flawless skin and very subtle make up.

I gave her a smile "I just paid for my order so maybe not."

"That's bad. Maybe I could buy you a coffee for the hangover tomorrow?" she tried.

"I don't think so. I don't really get hangover but I really do appreciate the offer." I declined her again.

"Everybody gets hangovers, honey." She placed her hand on my bicep " Maybe you could dance with me as an apology for rejecting me twice." she gave my bicep a squeeze and slid her hand towards my shoulder.

I backed away from her. "I am sorry but if you continue this you could get into legal trouble. I am not of age. You are very beautiful but I am too young for you."

"Oh shit! I had no idea, I am so sorry. I am not a sex offender. I did not know you were not of age, you are in the club so I thought you would be of age. I am so sorry, honey. I like young boys because these old geezers don't last." she explained.

"Well, I am a girl so maybe you weren't looking for me. Can I buy you a drink? A fine lady like you should be bought a drink. What would you like to drink, gorgeous?" I asked her in an attempt to calm her and get her sexy confidence up again.

"Who am I to deny a free drink? I haven't bought myself a drink in a decade. I would like to have some Long Island Iced Tea"

"Okay" I called up the bartender and ordered the drink. All of my drinks were served.

"Nice meeting you, hot stranger lady. Enjoy your drink. Cheers!" I bid goodbye to the lady made my way to the table.

I reached the table, sat myself and the drinks down. "I thought you would bed her. She is hot, you know" London commented.

"She is in her 30s" I said.

"That hasn't stopped you before" Sydney jumped in.

"She is straight" I said.

"Neither has that ever stopped you" Isabella decided to jump into the conversation too.

"She'd be a sex offender and she does not want to be. She is not a paedophile. Drop it and have fun." I said.

The night went along. A few more drinks and some dance. We all had fun. London drove us back home and we all settled in the comfy beds. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day and I need rest so, bye for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 2.4K 33
A childhood trauma left her chained in her own mind. Her existence felt hopeless, worthless. The outside world seemed scary yet tempting. She was sca...
2.6K 135 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
414K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
88.7K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...