The Way I Love Him

By teengirl0246

The title speaks for itself. More

Intro
Him.
Love.
Hope.
Distance.
Fights.

Us.

3 1 0
By teengirl0246

The way we click. It's like no one else. I know him better than anyone else in the world, and yet..some of the things that come out of his mouth still shock me.

They baffle me completely sometimes. And most of the time all I can do is laugh. That kinda laugh that no one else can earn from me, and the happiness that comes along with it.

I love that we can be us...that there's no judgment, no criticism, no hate between us about anything. There's just a closeness that we don't have with anyone else. It's special and unique between US.

We have our things...like our inside quotes and ways to reassure one another, our down times, our ways to cope and bring each other up.

He's him and I'm me, and together we are inseparable.

We are US.

And I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 7K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
32.3K 4.1K 28
sแด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช แด„แดแดแด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดsแด› แด…แด‡แดแด€ษดแด…แด‡แด… ษชแด›แด  sแด‡ส€ษชแด€สŸ แดแด€แด…แด…แด€แด sษชส€โค๏ธ..สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs ษขแดแด› แดกษชแด›ษดแด‡ss แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แดŠแดแดœส€ษดแด‡ส แดา“ แดแด˜แด› แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€s แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด...
472K 1.5K 47
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

22.6K 1.7K 13
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ?" ๐™ฐ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š˜๐š•๐š, ๐š…๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š—๐šž ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š. "๐š†...