Dear My Sanity (Katsuki Bakug...

By CreeperDreamer

(Yes I'm using this name. I know it's in another story but she's my main Oc so It makes sense.) Joozou Ryuu... More

Chapter 1: Rat!!!!
Chapter 2: PERVERT!!!
Chapter 3: Hello
Chapter 4: P.E
Chapter 5: Story
Chapter: 6 Asked out!?!?
Chapter: 7 Festival
Chapter: 8 A Battle
Chapter: 9 Three in one
Chapter: 10 Long day
Chapter: 11 Hero Name
Chapter: 12 Purple hair
Chapter: 13 Bakugous sister!?!
Chapter: 14 Despair
Chapter: 15 Akagi, and Mr. and Mrs. Ryuu
Chapter: 16 Pity
Chapter: 17 Hey Nerd
Chapter: 18 Confession and Gifts
Chapter: 19 Im sorry...
Chapter: 20 Nothing at all..
Chapter: 21 Two new studnets at U.A. Pt.1
Chapter: 22 Two new studnets at U.A. Pt.2 :/ shocking accident
Chapter: 24 Hero suits pt.2
Chapter: 25 Eli's suit/Electrical touch
Chapter: 26 Who's the blond dumbass!!?!
Chapter: 27 Thank you
Chapter: 28 Aizawa vs Joozou...
Chapter: 29 Hitoshi Shinso
Chapter: 30 Broken Cage and Douchebag with nice hair
Chapter: 31 Monoma
Chapter: 32 Under....Where!?!? (Lol puns....;-;)
Chapter: 33 Internships
Chapter: 34 Insecurities...
Chapter: 35 To the hospital
Chapter: 36 It Comes When Shes Scared
Chapter 37: Sin
Chapter 38: Aren't you glad
Chapter 39: You're to good for me / Sincere
Chapter 40: Water Park!!

Chapter: 23 Hero suits pt.1

1.3K 27 2
By CreeperDreamer

(Hiiiiii......This chapter is mostly dedicated to Joozous hero suit. It is important to understand the suits and know how they work.) (I also want to add that Joozous story starts after the sports festival but before the internship. Weird, I know)

Joozous POV

While I was walking with Bakugou to P.E. I was thinking of the pictures that Sero sent me. They were pictures of Bakugou changing in the locker room.
I was blushing and looking at the ground. After a bit, my mind began to wonder more about erotic thoughts. With Bakugou being at the center of all of them.
"Joozou..." Someone called out. I got out of thought and saw Bakugou standing in front of me. I stopped walking and looked at him. "S-Sorry I zoned out!!" I said shaking my head to from side to side.
"What were you thinking about? Your face is red??" Bakugou said more like ordered as he took a step closer to me.
"N-nothing really. Come on, we are gonna be late." I said trying to walk past him seeing the door leading to the outside area.
        After we go to the locker rooms I went into the girls section. When I got in some of the girls were still dressing. I looked at them and almost screamed.
        "YOU GUYS LOOK SO AWSOME!!!!" I shouted. Some blushed and smiled. "Really!?! I didn't give much detail and mine ended up being a skin suit..." Ururaka said as she rubbed her neck looking down.
        "I like it!!!" I shouted. I then walked over to my locker and opened it. There were two cases. "Mr. Aizawa arranged for someone to put those there." Momo said as she waved. I waved back and saw everyone leave. I didn't see Eli I wonder were she went. Anyway its good that they left.

No ones POV

        When everyone left the locker room, Joozou dispersed into Spaz, Sandy, and Red. Red looked at the cases and saw a note.
        "Sandy gets the second suit with the bandages since it was designed for her. And Spaz, you get the black skin suit with the red bandana. And my suit is being fixed..so I have to go get it. But I need to tell Mr. Aizawa." Red said as she took the note and read it out.
        "Ok." Sandy and Spaz responded as Red waved and left the locker room.
         "You know, you shouldn't think such things in public...you might be fine with it but that causes me and Red to blush a lot. That would have embarrassed us in front of Bakugou." Sandy said as she took the second case and opened it.
        "I know!!! But I can't help it..." Spaz groaned as she opened the first case.
         After the two finished changing into there hero suits. (Pictures above and below. But third suit is also bellow.)

(Image above is a drawing of Sandy's suit)

Sandy's suit was black shorts with a red belt, and a black t-shirt crop top that had three lines on the front that represents Triple Threat. She also had white bandages covering her legs fully, her arms fully, and her stomach.
        It would take a while to put the bandages on, but instead she used her sand particles to manipulate the bandages and make them levitate. She then quickly wrapped them around her body making them tight but loose enough for her to move.
        Other than that she had black goggles that had red lenses, and red shackles that went around her wrists. They were made of iron and can be used to make small gauntlets.
        The last thing she put on was a white belt that had three holders that she could put anything in. But the only thing inside them was small black marbles that were actually compacted sand. When thrown she can expand them. (She didn't have shoes, but she can make them)

(Image above is a drawing of Spaz'es suit)

Spaz'es suit was a skin tight suit that stopped at her thighs and was sleeveless. It also had a diamond shaped peep hole at the center of her chest.
Even if it was sleeveless she had sleeves that covered her arms but stopped at her wrists and started 3 inches away from her shoulder.
She also had red gloves that stored sweat to help with her explosions.
She as well didn't have shoes but had thigh high stalkings that stoped 2 inches away from her one piece. The from part of her foot was open a bit to show her toes and her back heal was a lot open.
Spaz was happy with her suit and put on the same white belt with holders that Sandy had. But she also put on a red bandana that showed her eyes like a ninja. It was also long from the back. Ninjas!!! (Kinda like Stains. You'll see why in future chapters)
Since they are sand like clones from Joozous original body, their sand acts like a shield, so they can harden parts of their body.
"I'm back!!!" Red shouted busting in the door open to see the girls done dressing. "I got my case!!!!" Red shouted with the case on her head.
"Hurry up and dress." Sandy said as she sat down on the floor.
"Ok!!!" Red shouted as she change into her outfit.

Reds suit was kinda similar to Spaz'es but she didn't have stalkings. Her suit was a lighter black near gray body suit that stopped at her thighs, and had t-shirt like sleeves.
It was a loose suit and had a gloves that stopped 2 inches away from her sleeves. She also had knee pads that had metal because she does hand to hand combat, and she also had combat boats that had metal on the front and heals.
The last thing she put on was a long bandana that she put on her forehead.
"I am Phoenix!!!! The third Triple threat version!!!" Red shouted as she tightened her bandana.
"I am Sandstorm!!!! The second Triple threat version!!!" Sandy shouted as she put her goggles on top of her head.
"And I am Devastation!!!! The first Triple threat version!!!" Spaz shouted as she tightened her eye mask from the back and put her hands on her hips.
"Ok. So, when I went to get my suit, they said that they specially made these suits so we could dissolve with them and reform. Isn't that cool!!" Red shouted.
"Indeed. Also. When we are Joozou, the hero suit will be like we planed remember. No set backs. Ok?" Sandy asked as she walked to the door.
The two others nodded and followed. Spaz had Joozous phone and got a notification when they walked out. She looked at it and almost freaked out.
"STAIN!!!!!" She shouted excited to Sandy. Sandy, and Red automatically smacked Spaz over the head and motioned to the whole class that was looking at the three from no more than 13 feet away.
"Put that away. If anyone finds out, were in trouble..." Red whispered threw gritted teeth.
Spaz rubbed her head and put the phone away in on of her pockets. "You didn't have to hit me..." Spaz said crossing her arm as the girls began to walk to the class.

Eli's POV

It felt uncomfortable being near so many people I don't think I'll ever get used to it.
       "Where am I, I guess wondering around doesn't help to much in my case"
I looked around to see if there was any one near because I didn't want anyone to see me use my quirk.
       "Where can I go to train...?" I looked around as if to find something "Ah ha." I found the door that lead to the roof
"Perfect...no one will see me on the roof." I close the door and go up the stairs quietly so no one can hear me, when I got to the roof a swirl of cherry blossoms came down as the wind blew.
I immediately made a water clone as I enjoyed the breez. I turned to face my clone and automatically we run towards each other throwing attacks. I love the rush that a good fight gives you.
The feeling of being free. Or carelessly throwing punches. Its exiting in a way, distracting you, keeping you from thinking about anything else......its...amazing..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
301K 10K 145
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
1M 35.3K 56
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
1.3M 40.7K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...