CrankGameplays Smut

By gamertiming

If you're into this shit on like youtuber x reader then you're in the right damn place lmfao More

REQUESTS ON ETHAN MY BOIS

Let Me Go! (XXX)

350 1 3
By gamertiming

Quick warning, this story contains
*rape
*strong language
*adult content
*emotional overdrives

Read at your own risk!

"Ugh...school" I thought. I was so upset that I had to get to 11th grade because the summer was awesome, I did so many fun activities and was so proud that I did those. But now, school.

I jumped out of bed and hopped in the shower, I think I turned it up a bit too hot because my skin felt sizzling so I turned it back a bit. Of course I was washing my hair and body.

~Time Skip~

"Okay...what to wear for my first day?" I looked around my closet for a decent outfit that would make me express myself for the first day of 11th grade. Damn am I happy that I only had this year and next year til' I'm out of this shitty prison. I finally found the perfect outfit.

I just decided to go with a bunch of Nike and just a burgundy colored hoodie. I then sat down at my vanity and put my hair in a ponytail then started doing my makeup.. I didn't want anything to fierce or anything to simple. So I just gunned it and created a fucking masterpiece. It matched really well with my e/c eyes.

I then put on my Nike hat and packed my stuff into my backpack. I made and ate some oatmeal and drank milk with it. I kissed my mum goodbye and drove to school.

~'Lil time skip~

It was first period... my day was already being a bitch to me. And if you're wondering I tend to cuss a lot, for educational purposes of course (sure). And of course my first period class we had assigned seats. I was sat next to this boy named Ethan who had round glasses and striking blue hair. I blushed a bit by looking at him. I must be a fucking idiot to fall for a nerd. My teacher was named Ms. Edwards. So we all shouted in unison "Hello Ms. Edwards!" I feel like hell is the definition of school in my book.

~Time Skip~

It was the end of the hour long period. I grabbed my binder and walked out to my locker to grab my stuff for gym class. The nerd's locker was right next to mine and he saw me grab (if you're uncomfortable with like feminine hygiene I suggest you turn back) my tampons from my locker. He giggled and said "That time of the month, huh?" My face flustered with embarrassment. "Uhh..y-yea.." I chuckled nervously and he laughed after me. "Don't be embarrassed, it's natural so I don't really mind." I'm in love already with this dude, my god. "I'm Ethan by the way." He held out his hand for a handshake. I shook it and said "Y/N" And smiled. He invited me over to his place. "So for science I hear we need partners to do a project, wanna be my partner?" Ethan said as he smiled. I chuckled "Sure, Ethan."
"Alrighty see ya there, Y/N"

It was a boring rest of the day but I really looked forward to being partners with Ethan.. I had a thing for him, my god the feeling of him kissing me made my panties soaked... ooohhhh this is gonna be a good day. (I'm so sorry lmao)

~Time Skip To End of The Day~

I drove home fast and grabbed stuff to go to Ethan's house. I said to my mom, "Mom I'm going to a boys house named Ethan." She said "Oh my...you're way too young to-" I cut my mom off
"Mom he's my science partner, we're not going to fuck." My mom didn't really care that I cussed a lot. "All right well...be good, love you!" I kisses her and ran out the door with my stuff. He gave me his address on a piece of paper so I drove there. I rang his doorbell and he welcome me in. He had a lovely place. I looked around and said, "Wow.." he said "Yea it's nice." He chuckled. I loved that about him, how he chuckled taking a compliment.

He welcomed me on his couch and we planned our science project. I looked into his gazing blue eyes and he gazed into my e/c eyes. I blushed a bit and he smirked. I looked back down and said "Anyway, so we should start by putting this on-" I was cut off by a hand on my waist. I looked at the hand then looked at Ethan who had a devilish grin. I stuttered "E-Ethan?" He didn't say anything back and just smashed his lips against mine. I was stunned at first but I did have a thing for him so I kissed him back roughly but passionately. He removed his hand and moved it down to my core, rubbing my clothed entrance. I moaned while kissing him and I can tell it turned him on. He pulled down my shorts and looked at my soaked panties. "Wet for daddy I see?" I gasped at the nickname and said loud "Ethan we just met a few hours ago, shouldn't we take it slow?" He looked up at me in disbelief "I know you want me, Y/N." I stuttered "I-I do but-" he cut me off, "then what's the problem, babygirl?" I got even more wet at the nickname he gave me. I then remembered I was on my period. "ETHAN WAIT!" I shouted. "What the fuck is it, kitten? I'm sorta locked with this sweet puddle on you." He winked and my face flustered a bright red. "R-remember I'm on my..." He remembered and nodded, "Don't worry, I know how to stop your blood for a few hours." I tilted my head in confusion as he ran to the kitchen. He came back like 10 seconds later with a jar full of something. He locked eyes with me and said, "This is a home remedy to delay blood" I was confused and a bit skeptical at first. "Trust me, babygirl" GOD DAMNIT DOES HE ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SEXY!? "O-okay Ethan.." I bit my lip and moaned quietly as he slowly rubbed it on my folds and inside me. He came back up and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back. "Ethan w-wait.." I heard shuffling in front of me so I believed he was undoing his belt and pants and shit. "What babe?" I looked at him thinking he would know. "Fucking condom, dumbass!" He made an evil grin and picked me up and carried me upstairs. Last thing I saw before it was dark was a bunch of toys. I got extremely nervous. Then I felt a tight clamp around my wrists and ankles. The lights turned on and I was chained up to a board. "What the fuck!? ETHAN!" I screamed his name but he didn't answer. "ETHAN YOU FUCKING MORON WHERE ARE YOU!?" I felt a sharp pain on my thigh and when I looked down there was a scratch mark. I looked up and saw Ethan with a whip. "Are you gonna listen, kitten?" I growled furiously. "Why would I fucking listen to you douchebag?" He stepped closer with the whip in the air. I squinted my eyes and shut them tightly and looked away. I felt a sharp pain on my other thigh. He whipped me again. I started to tear up. "Why..?" A blindfold was put around my eyes and a gagball was in my mouth. I kept feeling sharp pains against my body. I heard again, "Are you gonna listen to daddy?" I nodded my head crying. "Good". I was so scared.

I felt soft hands rub my waist and hips up and down. "Fuck, you're sexy as shit, Y/N" I tried moving my foot to kick him but my legs couldn't move. I think he saw it because I heard a chuckle. I then heard a vibration and then within the next few seconds I felt pleasure on my clit. He removed the blindfold and I looked down as he was holding a vibrator there. The gagball was still in my mouth so I couldn't moan or anything.

I saw him look up into my eyes and smirk. Oh my god WHAT FUCKING NOW!? He came over with salt. I tilted my head in confusion. He then whipped me on my stomach then chest. He stepped close to me with the salt. I shook my head fast and tears rolled down my face. He sprinkled salt into the whip cuts. I started bawling. All I felt was tingling pain. My legs were uncuffed and my arms and I was pushed against a wall with the gagball removed. Ethan and I were face to face. "Princess, you are gonna be fucked til you can't walk." I liked this guy but he's gone way too far. "Please don't, Ethan." "IT'S DADDY BITCH!" He whipped me again and I whimpered out in pain. He laughed at my whimpers.

I spit on him. "FUCK YOU, RAPIST!" I got out of his grip and ran but couldn't find a door or anything. I heard footsteps closer to me. "Looking for something?" I felt breathing on my neck. "Please..let me go." I cried. He giggled. "Fuck, no babygirl. You are all mine right now. He nibbled my ear and I moaned out. "See, you like it." I shook my head and he grabbed my and threw me on a bed and tied me up. My legs were spread and he was sitting right at my entrance. He licked his lips. "You look delicious." He licked my folds and I felt shivers down my spine. He sucked on my clit and I tried to hold moans in so he didn't know I was enjoying it. He groaned which sent vibrations through me which driven me wild. He inserted his tongue in me and licked around and I felt my orgasm coming. E-Etha- I mean daddy!" I felt it coming closer. "DADDY!!" I orgasmed all over him. He licked me up and cleaned his face. "You do like it."

I whimpered and stared him deep in the eyes. He locked eye contact with me as he pulled down his boxers. I shut my eyes crying because this guy is hurting my feelings by just not taking it slow. Yes I wanted to fuck him but not like this in torture. His cock was right by my entrance.

"Ready?" I shook my head no as he asked. "Too bad." He pushes himself into me and I cried out for help but he put his hand over my mouth. I was extremely scared. He didn't even give me any time to adjust to his size before he started pounding into me. "D-DADDY!" He was groaning as I was still crying. I needed help. Fast. He moved even quicker and it started to hurt. "Stop, please.." I begged and whimpered. "Nope." I was close but I didn't want to cum and have him think I was enjoying it. Because I didn't, this really is hurting me and probably will scar me. He went even faster and exploded on my lower half. He finally let me go and let me into the living room. "YOU FUCKING SICKO, I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" I cried out. He pushed me up against a wall with his hand by my head. "Call them and see what happens." He scanned me then walked away. I quickly hurried on my clothes and got into my car and without buckling I hurried home.

I walked in the house and told my mom everything. "Oh my gosh, honey I'm sorry!" She hugged me and I cried into her arms. I told her to call the police disobeying Ethan's threat. She called them and I told her where he lived so they can investigate his house and arrest him. I heard sirens from half a mile away believing they were at his house. I heard loud screams. "LET ME GO! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" It was Ethan. That motherfucker deserved it all. I went to lay down relieved it was all over. And from that point on I'm always pairing with a female.

Thanks for reading! I enjoyed making this which makes me sound like a fuckin whore but eh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
714K 16K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
148K 8.2K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...