Infectious Intent (M. Yandere...

By Cloakedranger

The Readers Choice Awards 2018 Winner - General Fiction Genre Cankerfell Tunnels, a place where people travel... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
The Sweetest Reward
The Deepest Concern
The Greatest Appetite
The Sincerest Nausea
The Smallest Taste
The Tiniest Tunnel
The Slowest Advance
The Sharpest Wound
The Fastest Exploration
The Hardest Continuation
The Steadiest Satisfaction
The Newest Addition
The Surest Finding
The Best Help
The Grossest Creation
The Worst Ride
The Harshest Emergency
The Bloodiest Greeting
The Longest Safety
The Sneakiest Surprise
The Heaviest Choice
The Gravest Decision
The Lightest Persuasion
The Chilliest Hours
The Reddest Retrieval
The Unluckiest Slip
The Yummiest Flavor
The Earliest Dig
The Sleepiest Passing
The Trickiest Concealing
The Toughest Shopping
The Tensest Discovery
The Richest Fun
The Sickest Partner
The Ugliest Resistance
The Craziest Relaxation
The Hungriest Return
The Loveliest Red
The Shyest Situation
The Handiest Fall
The Fiercest Reaction
The Luckiest Timing
The Craftiest Creation
The Bluest Shopper
The Dirtiest Play
The Unhappiest News
The Slipperiest Collision
The Emptiest Note
The Fullest Repayment
The Lengthiest Distress
The Severest Connection
The Roughest Outcome
The Biggest Resistance
The Speediest Rush
The Direst Concealment
The Lowest Threat
The Densest Deliberation
The Truest Admittance
The Pinkest Touch
The Stickiest Situation
The Neediest Needs
The Breeziest Shiver
The Wintriest Shelter
The Pointiest Operation
The Deafest Syllables
The Bluntest Refusal
The Hardiest Attempt
The Largest Snap
The Chattiest Cleaning
A/N:
The Cheeriest Receiver
The Cleverest Presumption
A/N
The Peskiest Chocolate
The Weirdest Luck
The Kindest Pact
The Waviest Checkup
The Sourest Hang-up
The Springiest Exploration
The Juiciest Shocker
The Scariest Viewing
The Quickest Means
The Riskiest Wheels
The Shakiest Alarm
The Edgiest Proximity
The Stormiest Seclusion
The Drippiest Stop
The Shiniest Polish
The Cruelest Awakening
The Happiest Painter
The Swiftest Arrival
The Boldest Praise
The Deadliest Room
The Deadest Details
The Readiest Narration
The Wettest Turmoil
The Faintest Heartbeat
Epilogue
A/N:
A/N: New Cover
Paperback, Ebook and Sequel
Comic Release!!!

The Grandest Realization

14.8K 922 1K
By Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Tying off the bandages on her shoulders and chest, he gently moved her back. He laid her down on the bed and retrieved the torn shirt from the bag. The creature ripped off the bloody parts and used the clean fabric to wrap her thigh. As he wrapped the wound, he noted that a few droplets of blood spilled from the injury, but he wasn't worried. His stitches were by no means perfect, but they would keep her alive. She would just have to be in bed for awhile.

A sigh left him. He never thought that he would nurse a human back to health, but he couldn't lose her. His hunger told him otherwise; however, he knew that he wouldn't have brought her to the cabin if he desired to kill her. Her near death had been an eye opener for him. Of course, he would maintain those facts as secrets. His plans from the beginning changed drastically, but he felt that it was for the better.

Even if she intended to kill him, it made things more interesting. It kept a sense of fun in his life, and his more primal nature would upkeep his terrifying atmosphere. Despite his wish to no longer eat her to the point of death, he could still succumb to that desire if she angered him enough. He would always be a threat. That knowledge ... concerned him, but it kept (f/n) under control.

He tied off her thigh bandage and removed the dusty, old sheet from the bed. The creature tossed it to the side. (F/n) remained drained of life, but he would keep her warm. Her heart still beat, and he had halted the rapid flow of blood out of her.

Going into the other room, his eyes glanced down to the unconscious girl there. He was tempted to kick her awake so that he could begin the fun, but he told himself that (f/n) still required tending to. His tongue licked his lips as the smell of (f/n)'s sweet blood filled his nose. It was intoxicating, and it didn't help that there was dried blood on his hands.

Not being able to help it, he partook of the blood. His tongue dragged slowly over it, and a moan of pleasure escaped him. Its taste never grew old. It was perfect; it was divine. He savored every lick since he wouldn't be able to have such fresh blood again until his partner recovered more. There were her stained bandages and her shirt, but he could only suck on that, and it wouldn't be the same.

Thankfully, there was the girl below him, but she would never compare. The creature forced his attention away from the lovely taste and grabbed the clean blanket. He headed back into the bedroom and draped it over (f/n). Her body didn't even shift, but he refused to become worried. She would live.

Caringly, he made sure that the blanket covered all of her limbs but her head. Once she awoke, he would help her with some new clothes. She would protest, but she would come to realize that she required the help. Even with the blanket, though, it remained cold in the cabin. It didn't bother him, but he would need to start the fire in the fireplace soon. Annoyingly, there wasn't one in the bedroom.

About to return to the other room, he stopped since his ears picked up slight movement. A smirk tugged at his lips. The other girl was awake. His nails, back to their full length, glided across (f/n)'s forehead. "Don't worry, my partner, she'll get her just reward." A giggle parted from him.

"What? ... Wh-where a-am I-I?" he heard in the next room. Quietly, the creature withdrew his hand from (f/n) and made his way into the shadows of the room. He pulled up his hood and waited. Movement followed the girl's voice. "Wh-what ..." The girl never finished her thought, and the creature heard her heart rate speed up.

Footsteps, slow and fearful, progressed towards the bedroom. Entering the room, the creature observed her features. She was pretty, but a pink carnation wouldn't suit her. The girl would never be able to handle death like his little helper. Her hand traveled up to her head and rubbed it gently.

When she spotted (f/n), her feet paused. Her eyes widened, and her heart increased its pace. The girl's head spun around and searched the room, but she foolishly glanced right over him. His helper's clothing choices really were beneficial. It was hard for him not to giggle loudly.

Since she didn't sight him, she continued forward and approached the bed. "I knew it," she muttered, her voice no longer terrified. Her heart calmed a bit. "The lying b*tch." The girl's tone dripped with venom. Almost, the creature sprung into action. His heart had seemed to constrict at the insult.

Fury tickled his veins. His desire to defend her surfaced. Admittedly, it was a bit of nuisance, but he realized that he had been defending her for longer than that day. By him wishing to continue his stay in her home, he had to keep their deal a secret. That indirectly led to him protecting her. If anyone ever got too close to her and/or grew suspicious, he had to defend her. She was his partner, and that was a necessity of a successful partnership.

Now, though, it had shown its presence due to a mere insult. Was that a result of his decision not to kill her? He didn't know. Perhaps, he was ... he was growing attached to her in a deeper way. The creature wouldn't admit to such a thing yet, but he did comprehend that he really wished to murder the other girl. His left hand twitched, but he kept himself hidden for the time being.

Her feet stepped on his discarded nails. Confused, she peered down. Puzzlement didn't leave her. The girl crouched. Hesitantly, she picked up one of his nails. Examining it, her left index finger tapped lightly against the nail's tip. It was a foolish act. A blood droplet formed there, and she dropped the nail. "I can't believe it," she practically spit out.

Standing, the girl moved closer to (f/n). Hate painted the entirety of her expression. Her eyes scanned over (f/n)'s form. Outrage increased. "And, she said that they would never be partners." The girl's hand neared (f/n)'s neck. Nearly, the creature stood. "You deserve only death." Her hand paused, however, and a wrathful smirk decorated her lips.

Turning away from (f/n), the girl reached down and carefully picked up one of his nails. She lifted the item and held it over (f/n)'s heart. Her smirk grew, but he never let it touch his partner. He stood to his feet, and he was having trouble holding back his own rage. "You really should be more careful." The creature placed his hands in his hoodie's pockets.

Freezing, the girl stared his way. Her eyes went wide, and her mouth opened a bit. "You didn't actually expect me to leave her unattended with you around, or did you? And, you even attempt to use my nail as your own weapon?" He giggled. "You're such a silly girl, but I need to confirm something."

Steadily, he stepped out of the shadows. His left hand parted from the pocket, and his nails drew back his hood. "Are you Haley?" He didn't receive an answer. Instead, the girl abruptly turned from him and directed the nail towards (f/n). "I wouldn't do that." Again, she paused. "Move, and you'll lose that hand. And, your other questioning will be harsher."

Dark blues looked back to him. "I bet that you want to know about the plan?" He smirked. "Well, you'll never know. It no longer matters. She'll never kill you. She's your f*cking partner!"

"Oh, you don't have to yell." He giggled louder. "I already know that, but I'm glad to know that you're Haley." The creature walked nearer, and Haley tensed. Despite the dominating hate in her eyes, she remained utterly terrified of him. "But, she did attempt to protect you. She acted without really thinking, but she tried nonetheless."

"Bu*llsh*t. I don't care about her or your lies. I just wish her to be dead." Haley's hand moved, and he darted forward. His nails were about to strike before he noticed that she was moving it backwards. A scream parted from her, but he silenced it with his right hand. The creature's left hand remained clasped around her hand with the nail. He squeezed her wrist, and she dropped the weapon.

Haley attempted to bite him, but he drew his hand back. "That's reserved only for my little helper." Disgust covered her countenance. When she went to speak, he cut her off, "I don't think that you need to say anymore for right now. You might wake her up, and she needs rest."

Eyes narrowing, she responded, "That's right. She needs to sleep for forever." No amusement crossed the creature's face. Haley didn't back down, though. Her eyes glanced down to (f/n) before they traveled back to him. "Besides, you already tucked her in." She looked like a viper ready to strike. "You two are such a sick couple."

That caused the creature to pause. His left hand loosened a bit, and Haley took that advantage to smirk. "Oh please, you know that's what you are. You two make me want vomit." He remained silent. She wrenched her wrist free. Scratches coated her skin, but she didn't care; she felt that she could heal them later. The creature was distracted.

Gradually, she crouched and retrieved another nail. She stood back up. "It's repulsive that you two love each other." Haley raised the nail. "Neither of you deserve even a grave!" The girl jabbed the nail into the creature, but he had moved slightly. His nail embedded itself in his left shoulder. Eyes shifting between her and his nail, they landed back on her.

Instantly, his left hand clasped her right. His eyes were completely unreadable. Haley's heart rate sped up. A dark giggle escaped him. "Is that what you think?" He leaned in closer to her. "Well, you comprehend nothing. It's not so simple, and you'll regret attacking me." The creature's grip on her tightened, and a loud snap followed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 846 13
"Can't you see? It's you I wanna be with, no one else, and I don't want you to be with anyone else either, I'll do anything to keep it like that." S...
42.5K 1.1K 75
Various Female Characters... They found you... They fall in love with you... They're stalking you... They watch your every move... They chain you... ...
1M 30.3K 87
They all want you. They won't let you be anyone else's. They'll make you their's. At any cost. Any. When you learn that you're m...
1.2M 37.7K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...