°•:*andi mack*:•°

By wondergirl1821

andi mack was a regular 13 year old girl who had a crush on a boy named jonah beck. but he had a girlfriend n... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Twenty-Six

330 15 4
By wondergirl1821

<< Andi >>

I was really mad at jonah and everything he did but most of all, not telling me about any of it. We haven't even went on out date yet and we are already arguing. If he could've just told me in the first place, I wouldn't be so mad. I was in my room and I was thinking about all of this.

But I do know one thing: until he gives me answers, I'm not talking to him and we aren't going on that date. I don't care, I want answers and I want them now. I called him to tell him that.

Jonah: Hello?

Andi: Hey

Jonah: Hi andi

Andi: I need to let you know about something

Jonah: What is it? I'm actually surprised you wanted to talk to me after w-

Andi: Until you tell me everything that has happened, I'm not going on that date

Jonah: What?!

Andi: You heard me. Crystal Clear.

Jonah: Andi, you can't be serious

Andi: Jonah I care about you and I want to know everything that you've gone through

Jonah: fine I'm going over to your house later to tell you

Andi: Great! See you later!

I hung up and I felt better when he told me that. Finally I'll know everything.

After like 20 minutes, I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it to see a stressed out jonah.

"So are you going to tell me?"I asked.

"Y-Yes,"He stuttered.

"Okay then, come in,"I said and he walked while I closed the door behind him.

We sat on the couch and there was an awkward silence. I could tell he was going to start explaining but he closed his mouth again. He was nervous but I was getting impaient.

"Anytime now,"I said and he sighed.

"Well it all started when emily and amber had to live with me... you remember right?"He started and I nodded.

"And after they left, I started to get really stressed over them...,"he started.

"...And that's why we broke up... over you being stressed over emily,"I finished.

"Exactly,"he said.

<< Later >>

"Wow jonah... I'm so sorry,"I said shocked after everything he told me.

"It's okay you didn't know,"he said.

"No jonah I'm sorry but I have to give you some space...go,"I said and he was shocked.

I started walking towards the door when he grabbed my arm.

He pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked at first but I kissed back.

He pulled away and said,"Like I said, it's not your fault and your not giving me space,"he said and I blushed.

"I love you andi, and I'm not letting you go."

I blushed even harder and he kissed me again. He started walking to the door and he stopped.

"See you tomorrow?"he asked.

"Yeah,"I replied and he left.

Then I went to my room and I smiled. I was madly in love with jonah beck.

I went to bed with a smile on my face.

<< Jonah >>

When I got home, I smiled but then I saw emily, amber, aunt jenny, and mom sitting and I'm guessing mom was waiting for me since she came to me right away.

"Jonah honey, we need to talk,"she said and guided me to the couch.

"What is it?"I asked. She glanced at emily and emily started to explain.

"We are moving,"she said and my jaw dropped. Moving? Why? Where?

"What?!"I yelled.

"You heard her,"mom said to me and started to get furious.

"Mom! Why are we moving?!"I yelled at her.

"Excuse me? I'm your mother! Don't yell at me!"she yelled back and I calmed down.

"And we are moving cause I found a new school for you and it's great,"she replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, I like the school I'm going to,"I replied and I walked off.

But then she said something that made me turn back around and walk back.

"And I know what happened between you, emily and amber so you better apologize to them now."

"I'm sorry guys for saying that I didn't care about you guys,"I said.

"It's okay,"emily said and nudged amber to say it as well.

"Yeah, it's okay,"she said and I went to my room.

How was I going to tell Andi?

"Also jonah, we're moving in a few weeks!"my mother shouted so I could here but I didn't care. All I cared about was that I was going to have to leave the love of my life.

I changed into my pajamas and I went to bed with a frown on my face.

<< The Next Day >>

I woke up and I instantly frowned remembering what happened but I smiled remembering andi was mine.

I got out of bed and I got ready for the day. School starts in a few weeks and I knew when school started, I wouldn't be here.

I had to tell someone about this. Someone I trusted. Cyrus. I called him feeling very nervous.

Cyrus: Hello?

Jonah: Hey cy guy

Cyrus: Hey Jo

Jonah: I need to tell you something

Cyrus: What is it?

Jonah: I'm moving

Cyrus: What?! Did you tell andi?

Jonah: No your the first I told... and I have no idea how to tell her

Cyrus: Well you'll figure it out but you have to tell her

Jonah: Yeah... what are you doing?

Cyrus: Nothing. You?

Jonah: Yeah I'm not doing anything either

Cyrus: Evreything must be hard, isn't it?

Jonah: Yes.. very

Cyrus: Ttyl gotta go meet buffy and andi at the spoon

Jonah: Okay, Bye

After I hung up, I felt relived that I told someone. I needed to tell andi but I have no idea how. But then again, I'll just tell her. I called her.

Andi: Hello?

Jonah: Hey andi

Andi: Hey jonah!

Jonah: We need to talk

Andi: Okay when?

Jonah: Today.

Andi: I'm actually going to the spoon with buffy and cyrus to the spoon, but we can talk after

Jonah: Okay see you later

Andi: Bye!

I hung up and I felt so nervous. I waited for andi to call me back when she was done with buffy and cyrus. After a while she finally called me and I walked over to her house.

I knocked on her door and she immediately opened it. She probably was waiting for me by the couches.

"Hey,"I said while walking in.

"Hey,"she said while closing the door behind me.

"So what's up?"she asked and my heart started to race.

"I-I... I'm.. moving,"I stuttered and her jaw dropped.

"What? Why?"she asked in the calmest way possible.

"Because my mom found a school for me that she thinks I'll like it,"I replied and she nodded.

"What about us? Do you want to move?"she asked.

"No I don't, why would I want to leave the one I love?"I replied and she blushed.

"Well what are we going to do?"she asked.

"I have no idea but I have no choice,"I replied and she sighed.

But then she suddenly stood up and came over to me hugging me.

"I love you,"she said and I smiled hugging back.

"I love you too."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

To be continued...

Word Count: 1234!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 489 19
he snakes his arm around my waist. "just follow my lead." ¤¤ cyrus goodman has always had a crush on his good friend tj kippen but has nev...
22K 694 24
Andi Mack, 6 years in the future... Andi's life has been turned around when someone special pays a visit. Official sequel to: AndiMack- Finally Tog...
60.7K 1.1K 36
Jonah broke up with amber. what happens when he and Andi start dating?? Will things get in the way of their relationship?? find out!! I really like...
2.4K 146 10
(Completed) Iris always thought she was straight, but that assumption is put on trial when she meets a kind-hearted girl named Libby at her younger b...