Tell Me More

By LylaCriss

Kurt is a worker at Vogue and Blaine is a street performer in NYC. One day Kurt is rushing to work when he he... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

283 12 0
By LylaCriss

Blaine loved NYC. He loved the people, the culture and of course the food. But Blaine didn't have everything so easily. He moved to NYC on his own. His parents didn't support him at all. So this is what he did everyday.
He woke up every morning at about 7 am. Went to get a cup of coffee and then set up his stuff on the corner of 42nd st and 7th ave. He knows that it is one of the most popular blocks in Time square. He sets up his guitar and sets his case down to open it. Hopefully he will get some tips today.
He starts playing his set which is Disney covers and just popular pop songs that he has found on the charts. A small crowd starts to form around him and he smiles. He couldn't believe people were stopping.
Blaine looks around the crowd and sees this man. Who has stopped running and joined the group of people. He had bright blue eyes and has porcelain skin. They both made eye contact and Blaine knew he had to know more about this man.
He finished his set and everyone clapped and gave him money and went about there day. But this man waits.

"Hi" Blaine says very shy.

The other man smiles and says
"hi my name's Kurt and I just wanted to say how amazing your voice is." Kurt finishes saying.

"Thank you so much. It means a lot. You looked like you were in a rush to go somewhere." Blaine says.

"Oh yes I am running a little late for work. But I just wanted to tell you how amazing you are. I really would like to get to know you. What is your name again? Sorry I didn't catch it." Kurt says.

"My name is Blaine. Blaine Anderson." Blaine says as he reaches out his hand.

"Kurt. Kurt Hummel. A pleasure to meet you Blaine." Kurt says and shakes his hand.

Blaine smiles and he looks at there hands intertwined.

"Will I ever see you again?" Blaine asks.

"I hope so. Are you here every day?" Kurt ask.

Blaine nods and smiles.

"Well then I guess I'll stop by before work tomorrow ." Kurt says and smiles back at Blaine.

Kurt drops a 20 in Blaine's guitar case and smiles again and starts walking down the block. Blaine was in shock. This beautiful man had stopped for him and loved his voice. That doesn't happen every day in NYC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 56.6K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
217K 5.2K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...
2.7M 59.9K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
594K 39.1K 52
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...