New Balance | COMPLETE.

By lolwydkira

Most of us are hurting, Most of us are searching. Someone to love, Someone to understand. Y... More

o n e.
t w o.
t h r e e.
f o u r.
f i v e.
s i x.
s e v e n. - EXTRA SHORT
e i g h t.
n i n e.
t e n.
e l e v e n.
t w e l v e.
t h i r t e e n. - SHORT
f o u r t e e n.
Answer these.
f i f t e e n.
s e v e n t e e n.
e i g h t e e n. - (o n e.)
e i g h t e e n. - (t w o)
n i n e t e e n.
t w e n t y. (p a r t o n e)
t w e n t y. (p a r t t w o)
t w e n t y - o n e.
t w e n t y - t w o.
t w e n t y - t h r e e.
t w e n t y - f o u r.
t w e n t y - f i v e. ( o n e )
T w e n t y - f i v e (t w o)
T w e n t y - s i x
T w e n t y - s e v e n ( o n e)
T w e n t y - s e v e n ( 1.5)
T w e n t y - s e v e n ( t w o )
T w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o.
t h i r t y - t h r e e.

s i x t e e n.

35K 1.4K 425
By lolwydkira

Should this be chapter 15, and that last one just a little more information on the characters?
There are sex gifs in here SO DONT READ AROUND ANYONE.
Unedited. The sex scene probably got mad mistakes.

Aubrey made the decision to take her life back, so after she left the hospital, the crew packed to head to New York. She wasn't running anymore, and she wasn't going to allow her parents death to control her any longer.

Taking drugs, and alcohol was where she drew the line, and decided this wasn't her. She would find her parents grave, and Dave would speak to his mother. That was their way of letting their hurt go.

Whether or not she found it, or Dave mother forgave him, the two would be leaving their hurt in New York, and continuing on to a trip in Bora Bora. Danny even brought a guy with him. His name is Zoie, his personality mixed with Danny's was over the top, but they kept the crew laughing.

After they checked into their Hotel, Dave and Aubrey ran up to their room, wanting nothing more than to be alone with each other.

"I'm proud of you Aubrey, real shit. You coming up here for closure encouraged me to speak with my moms. Without you, my pride would've kept me in Miami. So, thank you." He held Aubrey in his arms, his face buried in the crook of her neck. Inhaling her perfume. His hands fell down to her ass, giving it a squeeze. Aubrey moaning in his ear turned him on.

"Your lil freaky ass" He laughed, lifting his head up, he kissed her lips with a grin. "Let's get ready for bed"

Guiding her to the bedroom, the two undressed. Dave had been so clingy since Aubrey's accident. She didn't mind though, she liked having him around all the time. He spent more time with her than he spent working. Within the time she was in the hospital he hired more people.

Aubrey needed to be with the people closest to her in this time. She was thankful for her friendship. It was something she was never used to.

"You're really beautiful Bre, never for a second doubt that." Dave eyed Aubrey, her smile grew. She was falling for Dave by the second, but her feelings pushed her away from speaking on it.

"Come here" She giggled, using his favorite line on him. She liked when he said it more, but it made her wet when he walked over to her, his eyes filled with lust, and maybe love but she just couldn't point it out.

Placing her hand on Dave's ears like Gina and Martin the two laughed because it was their show, something they loved watching together, the small things that they just appreciated. His arms wrapped around her slim waist, he placed kisses all over her face making her giggle moving away.

"Feel like I just went through a car wash, wet ass kisses. My ass done drowned by the second kiss" Aubrey teased him, hearing him suck his teeth.

"You need to drown your tongue in some Colgate mouthwash. Mush mouth ass." Covering his nose up "The real reason my beard patchy is cause your hot ass breath burned bald spots in my shit." Scrunching his face up, his top lip touched his nose.

Aubrey punched him in his arm, making him laugh. "You know I'm just playing baby. You know your breath not that hot. It's room temperature." Kissing her lips before she could say anything, she kissed him to match his pace.

"I love you" Dave slipped out, Aubrey's face lit up. He cleared his throat, scared that Aubrey wouldn't feel the same way.

Dave hadn't experienced love before, and he couldn't look it up in the dictionary and get a Webster meaning for it. The things he did, like putting Aubrey first, feeling apologetic for the things that he'd done, going above and beyond to make up for it. Dave wanted nothing more than to keep the smile on her face. He started thinking of a future with her, ways to give Aubrey the world, and anything else that she wanted along with it, he knew she would genuinely love it, and even try to give him half because she was just that type of person. The way he thought was self-less, and not selfish. He only saw Aubrey, and every other female he would lust over couldn't even touch her with a ten foot pole.

Kissing her lips before she could get it out, he gently laid her down on the bed his hands roamed her perfect body. His hands slipped in her boyshorts, spreading her lips, his middle finger rubbed her clit in a circular motion.

A moan released from her lips, making him grow against her. The tug on her underwear, made her lift up. Before she knew it they were thrown in a random corner, her bra following behind. Dave pulled away from Aubrey staring down at her perfect body, not understanding how something so perfect could walk into his life. Smirking at Aubrey, she tugged on his briefs.

Moving her hand away, he grabbed her legs pushing them back unexpectedly making Aubrey let out a scream which turned into laughter. Climbing on the bed he position his head between her legs, Dave spit on her clitoris, nibbling on it, he pulled back eying it biting down on his bottom lip. A meal.

His lips attacked to her clitoris, his tongue moving in a circular motion, Aubrey's hand went down to the back of his head, arching her back. His two fingers slid into her vagina, keeping a steady pace, her loud moans encouraging him to please her. Her legs were now placed firmly on his shoulders. Sucking on her clit her whimpers grew louder, she attempted to move away. His eyes stared up at her, his free hand gripping her thigh. Pulling away for a second her juices coated his beard, he dived in pleasing her.

"Daddy please, oh my gosh." Pulling his fingers out, he stood up dropping his briefs to his knees, he slid inside of her. She was in shock, but she loved surprises. Putting his fingers to Aubrey's lips she sucked her cum off. His smirk grew, moving his hand intertwining their fingers. They tongue kissed, Dave grunted, which turned into a moan. Wrapping her legs around his waist tighter.

"Damn Bre, I love you"

Aubrey's head fell back, and Dave took that as his chance to wrap his hand around her neck giving it a squeeze.

"I love you too daddy, hm, I love you so much." Her eyes rolled back, her teeth embedded in her lips.

Picking her up, he pounded into her, Aubrey held on to him wrapping her arm around his neck, her head fell back in pleasure.

"Whose pussy is this?" He groaned, his deep voice coming out raspier than normal.

"Hm, it's yours daddy, it's all yours" Aubrey shrieked out. Smacking her ass, leaving his handprint on it. He gripped it in his hand.

"On your stomach" She looked at him grinning, she switched positions spreading her legs slightly, he hovered over her slipping into her wetness he let out a disgruntled breath. Placing his hand on the bed he used the other to pull her head back kissing her lips, Aubrey played with her nipples.

"Arch it." Positioning himself between her legs she arched her back, she turned her head pressing her cheeks into the white sheets.

He didn't know how much longer he could hold on, before he nutted. Pounding into her from the back, he slid his finger into her butt making her orgasm instantly. The new feeling was enough for her, and she loved it. She loved Dave, and she loved sex with Dave.

A few more strokes Dave released, collapsing beside her.

"You never leaving me as long as your pussy that good." Aubrey laughed, smacking his arm. He got up from bed returning with a wet rag wiping the cum away.

"Awww, you really do love me" she laughed, watching him walk away. She did love Dave.

He had her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.5K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading πŸ’™
230K 10.3K 40
"If only you were mine.." "Baby I'm thuggin I cant be ya' boyfriend."
99.1K 4.6K 21
An urbangay I Was Working On When I Got Deleted.
93.1K 3K 43
-"𝐼'π‘š 𝐴 π»π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿ, π΅π‘Žπ‘π‘¦. 𝐼 𝐽𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘‡π‘œ πΎπ‘›π‘œπ‘€. 𝐼𝑑 𝐴𝑖𝑛'𝑑 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝐼 𝐡𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝐡𝑒𝑑 π‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝐼'π‘š π΅π‘œπ‘’π‘‘...