the boy

By eatbeezle

he is just a teenage boy after all. •jung hoseok fanfiction• (lowercase intended) More

the boy: in the middle of class
the boy: in a project group
the boy: at the convenience store
the boy: on the rooftop
the boy: that gives a letter
the boy: who i want to befriend
the boy: who calls me
the boy: that i keep an eye
the boy: who sit under the tree
the boy: who promise

the boy: on the bus

384 50 1
By eatbeezle

i barely see him taking a bus. but right now, he's standing in front of me. i'm not sure if he knows me or even remembers me because i only interact with people at the class as if necessary.

i feel like, i see another side of him today. he looks... i don't know, it feels he's not the hoseok i know. then i caught his eyes watering.

the bus stop and we got off the bus. i walk behind him. his back is not upright as usual. is it okay if i ask him? or better not?

"hey..." i greets him with an awkward smile of me.

he changes his expression in a sudden when his eyes caught my uniform.

"hi!" he greets back. "where you going?"

"i bet, you still charming even when you cry." i blabbering nonsense. he looks confused a bit. "but happiness suit you better. have a great day!"

then i'm walking fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
317K 6.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.