dear jimin,

By 95pjm_

bitches be ranting about their shitty lives on wattpad haha.......i'm bitches 😐 More

before you read
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
note
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8

0.5

14 0 0
By 95pjm_

dear jimin,

something big happened the other day: my dad got arrested.

the really sad thing is i knew this was going to happen sooner or later.

he's abusive, which is exactly why i moved out of that environment.

but my mom loves him, even after everything he's done to her. this is why she stays with him.

once i moved out, i knew i wouldn't be able to protect my mom, and that made me so scared for her because i really did want to, i just had to focus on myself and heal my own scars.

when i got the call from my mom, i was 8 hours away from her. i began to have an anxiety attack just thinking about what my dad had done to her and i was nowhere near to help her.

at least they're safe now. my mom drove down to san diego and dropped my siblings off here. i guess they'll be staying here for a week... and then who knows what.

my mom is pressing charges; i told her to. thank god she listened. that fucking cockroach needs to learn his lesson.

there's so much more to the story (once again), but i wouldn't want to bother you. i'd have to write a whole book to fit all the things my dad has done to us.

i saw the death threat you got. it made me sad to see that someone could say/think those things about you. :(

you deserve the very best, just as much as the other members.

don't worry, be strong. army will be there to protect you💜

i love you,

aika

-17 july 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
525K 1K 28
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
28.5K 2K 49
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...