The Glade Triangle (Newt x Re...

By itsrachaelspaghetti

Y/N is the first girl in the Glade. What will happen when two very different boys fall for her? Will she choo... More

1
2
3
4
Not an update
5
Wtf?!?!
6
Squeeeeeeeee!!!!
Inportant message please read

7

1.7K 48 15
By itsrachaelspaghetti

"Y/n... pretty name." Newt said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thomas got locked up in the pit until he woke up. When he woke up, I made sure I was there.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you, slinthead?!" I yelled, voice rising after each word spoken.

"W- what happened?"

"Don't play dumb with me, shank," I started, "you and your dumb ass tried to freaking rape me!"

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!"

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it, asshole."

"Look, whatever your name is, it was a dare. I was playing with a couple of the other guys and they dared me to. I took the chance because I like you, Greenie."

A/N ooooooh what's gonna happen next? Sorry it's been a while since I've updated next chapter will be up on a couple of weeks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 487 7
" The only thing you're doing to yourself is getting your hopes up for no reason! " " And the only thing you're ...
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
45.4K 718 33
When Ricky Bowen and YN YLN are best friends and YN has a huge crush a Ricky but Ricky likes Nini, however, Nini is dating EJ. YN writes an anonymous...
1.1M 37.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...