Forbidden Office Love(BWWM)

By Ele2374

Isn't there a rule that says employees and their employers can not be in a relationship? This rule does not... More

Workhood
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: Next day
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Meeting
Chapter 7: Two Wrongs Don't make a Right
Not an update
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Will they ever become lovers again?
Chapter 11: I think we might be getting somewhere
Chapter 12: Positive or Negative??
Chapter 13: Why are Mothers Kinda Pushy?
Chapter 14: Nice Gestures
Chapter 15: Preperations
Chapter 16: Silly Love Birds
Chapter 16 Part 2: Knight in Shinning Armor
Chapter 17: Sleepover
Chapter 18: Final Straw
Chapter 20: Questions I have for you guys.
Very Important
Chapter 21: New Friends or New Partners?
Chapter 22 and snip it of 23: Mama and Abby to the Rescue
Chapter 23: We Have to Talk
Chapter 24: Momma Bear
Not An Update
Chapter 24 part 2: Preparations
Chapter 25: Dinner

Forbidden Office Love

24.5K 662 24
By Ele2374

                                                Introduction:

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. It was Friday morning and I was on the verge of being late for work.  I just started this job like two months ago. So far it’s okay.  It pretty awkward though. I’m like the only black female there, Yeah there’s black guys but seriously the only black girl come on now.  I’m an assistant to one of the richest and hottest man alive. Women at the workplace hate me for that.  They always snicker rude things and spread rumors about me. But I’ve learned to ignore haters and keep my head up. The only thing I don’t get is why my boss stays out of the office. I haven’t seen him since I’ve started and I’m his assistant.  Well I guess it’s time to get up and ready.  I brushed my teeth, and put my hair in a donut bun.  Then I walked to my walk in closet and pulled out a beige retro square neck pencil dress. I paired it with my favorite shoes: black heels.  I then went to my mirror and started applying my make- up.  Once I was finished with all the essential beauty stuff, I went to my car and drove to work. 

Should I contine or scrap?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 38K 33
*12/13/ 21- Rewrite in the works :)* In a corporate world, being career driven is a quality commendable by many. Yet, when you're a woman- that only...
240K 12.2K 74
"Wherever your soul was before, mine was there too." - Hira He's Jackson. But he's also: Daniel. Theodore. Nathan. Nicholas. Zachary. She's Aaliyah...
371K 13.5K 22
"I want you to pretend that you're my fiancΓ©" Those words changed Naomi's life forever. But will they change it for better or for worst? Meet Naomi...
819K 34.2K 49
❝You feel so good, 𝐌𝐬. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧.❞ He moans in my ear before arching me on his desk. I tried to keep my moans at a minimum, but he felt incredible...