The Guy Next Door

By YoutubeLovers

Cherry meets a guy (Nash ) who has feelings for like no other before in her life . And he does too they also... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

31 1 0
By YoutubeLovers

My eyes opened and all I saw was a blurry face with Blue eyes looking at me .. It was Nash " Cameron she's okay ! " Nash yelled .

"What happened ?" I asked while I got up Nash helped me get up .I felt a bump on my head .

" Well I passed you the ball and you where running and then you fell on your face." Hayes said. 

"Here its for your head "Cameron came with a bag of ice in his hands giving it to me .

" How long was I passed out ?" I said while putting the ice on my head . 

"Like 10 minutes well we better go see you guys tomorrow "Nash said and left with Hayes .

"I got to go home too have to do homework " he said in a grumpy voice . "Are you okay ?" he asked.

I nodded " Yeah I'm just not okay having this bump in my forhead " I said.

"Don't worry it won't stay like that for long well got to go " He said and gave me a hug and he left walking . We give each other hugs sometimes . Man he gives good hugs . I got back in side "What happened ?" my mom asked.

"Played basketball and got a bump on my head " I said.

"You okay " she said worried .

"Yes mom I'm fine " I said.

I went up stairs to go take a shower my brother saw my head 'you look like some one punch you in the forhead " Alex told me.

"No , I was playing basketball " I was getting a headache so I went to the bathroom took my shower ,felt a little better put my pj's on and layed on my bed . I had my phone besides me . I got it and started downloading the app "Vine " . As soon as it downloaded  made my account ,I looked up "Nash Grier " I saw a couple of his  Vines I giggle couple times through his Vines . I also found Cameron 's vines . He never told me he had a vine ? I watched Vine until I fell asleep .

  I was Friday morning !!!!! I got up as usually tired . Look outside pretty sunny so I put on some Highwaisted shorts w/ a black and white "Beatles " Tank top put a red flannel shirt around tied to my my waist  , . put on black and white Vans . Looked in the mirror ....Yes!!!! my bump was gone . I put on Eye liner ,  mascara, little bit of pounder . Then  straighted my hair , got my bag and was done. Ate something then said "Bye to my mom and walked out . 

I saw Nash too outside , his mom was taking them again to school . I arrived  to school met my friends then  the bell rang . I was thinking if I should walk with Nash ? But i didn't see him so I just kept walking . As i walked I saw my bullies  walking towards me . I didn't get near them but out of nowhere Chelsea pushed me out of the way and Kimberly gave me dirty looks as she walked . I didn't care anymore more what they did because if I did something , something worse  will happen later ........

*************** Nash's POV ***************

I arrived at school when the bell rang , a little late because their was traffic . I headed off to History as I was walking I saw Cherry pushes aside by that ugly girl idk her name . I walked quickly to her . " Hey you all right?  " I askd her .

"I don't know " She continued to walk she looked sad . I couldn't see her like this. 

"Don't be sad , their ugly anyways they look like wanna be barbie dolls but the cheap ones you buy at 99 cent store " I said to cheer her up .

She laughed " I always said that about them " . We entered History . 

"Miss. Valance and Mr. Grier you two can not sit by each other again so pick another person to sit by " Mr. Boring said I mean Mr . Johnson said.

Cherry sat down with her friend and I tried to find a sit by myself but their wasn't .  The only sit was by a guy that called me names in the hall yesterday morning named " Tyler " 

I sat by him and he looked at me like I was crazy " What is this fag doing here ?" "You should sit on the floor if there is no more seats ? " 

I ignored him and he then ignored me and talked to his friends around him . I actually paid attention to the teacher since I didn't want to pay any attention to Tyler. Finally the bell rang I got up walked out first before anyone did . When I walked out I saw that girl "Acacia " walking in the halls . She got close to me " Hey your new right " saying to me.

"Yeah Hi i'm Nash Grier " I said nervous .

" Yeah I heard about you , you have Rad eyes  " she said. 

"Thanks " I said smiling .

And then she walked away with a beautiful smile and left .  I had next was Chemistry  2 long periods of that ! I had to sit with a bunch weird nerds . but I rather sit around them then the football boys who hated me or the girls their that tried to flirt with me . Then was lunch .I found Cameron's group or maybe now my group too since I was apart of it .

"Hey Nash how's it going " Cameron said to me when we met.

"Your not going to believe it !!"I said.

"Wait what happen ?" Cameron said .

"That girl "Acacia talked to me in the halls ! " I said.

"She might be into you then "He said and winked .

" No way Acacia ? " Chris said.

" Yeah why ?" 

"Oh nothing she's a pretty girl ..." Chris just said . He didn't want to say.

************************ Cherry's POV*****************************

I had P.e it was sorta fun , it wasn't that fun because Acacia was their . Every time our class did a sport like volleyball or basketball she would always try and be better than me ?? and thats what happen this time in soccer . We where in the same team , I had the ball and she took it from me ? , also she would trip me and never pass it to me ??? WE WHERE ON THE SAME TEAM?? I wanted to know why she didn't like me ? but in a good time to tell her that .

That was done then I had Geometry then Lunch . I sat with my friends as always . 'Hey guys whats up ?" I asked them .

"Nothing much hey you want to go to the mall tomorrow ? "Lexi asked .

"Yeah sure just text me what time " I said.

"Okay " She said.

Carter passed by use . "Hey guys " he said smiling and walked over to his group .

We all said hi 

 Madison "Hey " said smiling .

"You guys I really like Carter "Madison said .

"Yes we know since 4th grade " Kira said.

"I just wish I wouldn't have to be in the friend Zone with him " Madison said depressed  and *sigh *

"Why don't you just tell him how you feel ?" I suggested   .

"Wait your crazy I can't do that?" Madison looked at me crazy .

"Okay then was just trying to help your love life " I told her . 

Lunch was over I headed of to Spanish 2 and Nash came along with me and smiled at me . We walked and talked "So how do you know Cameron?" I asked.

"Well by Vine I thought he was funny and he thought I was funny so we started direct message on Twitter and thats how  we became to talk and later become friends " He said.

"You are pretty funny " I said to him .

"Thanks " He said with a smile walking in to Spanish 2 .

I looked around  their  where those hog rats sitting there looking at me with dirty looks .

"You shouldn't mind them " "I'll be with you " he said . And I turned and looked at him and smiled .

I sat down and Nash sat down besides me . Then didn't come close . Thank God. But Nash got called to the office and he had to leave .

"Ill be right back " Nash said and left .

They saw that he left and they came closer to bug me again..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
165K 2.4K 30
cameron is your typical bad boy at school. but he has a dark past that haunts him constantly. He unwillingly falls for the sweet and innocent new gir...
16.3K 365 73
What is Nash Grier trying to do to Rose Griffin's love life? What does Rose think he wants, why is he still after her even if he has a secret that wo...
27.7K 757 21
Violet has always been in love with Cameron Dallas, and when Nash Grier - the annoying boy from next door- gives her the chance the be with Cameron s...