Sound Check (Luke Hemmings Fa...

By lolespinosa_

17 year old Bree Williams goes to a 5SOS concert along with her best friend Lexi. Bree doesn't like 5SOS very... More

Introdiction to Characters
Blue Eyed-Boy

Do I Have To Go?

4 0 0
By lolespinosa_

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I smacked my alarm clock. Sometimes I just want to throw it across the room. It's currently 8AM and I have to go over to my best friend Lexi's house because were going to see a movie today and apparently she has some "good news". That could mean anything. Her good news isn't always good news for me.

I got out of bed and into the shower. I used my vanilla scented shampoo and quickly got dressed. My outfit consisted of black jeggings, a coral blouse and black vans. I brushed my straight blonde hair and bobby pinned my bangs back. I did my makeup, which wasn't much. Just mascara and lipgloss. And then I headed downstairs.

"Hey Mom." I said to my mom who was currently on the couch reading a magazine.

"Hey sweety. Just eat some breakfast and then I'll drop you off at Lexi's house. Okay?"

"Okay." I quickly responded while grabbing pop tarts and an apple.

I quickly ate and grabbed my phone from my bedside table upstairs and got in the car. My mom was waiting for me.

*After a 10 minute car ride*

"Bye Mom, I love you." I shouted while waving.

"Bye honey be safe!" She shouted back.

*knock, knock, knock* I knocked three times on Lexi's door.

The door was quickly opened by an excited Lexi.

"It's about time you come!" She yelled.

"I'm five minutes late, sue me." I rolled my eyes and stepped inside.

"Dayum girl, the sass is real." She responded shutting the door.

I ignored her and sat down on the couch. "So what movie are we seeing?" I asked.

"Transformers 4." She responded cheerily.

My eyes widened. I never liked Transformers. "Why can't we see Rio 2 or something?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to see Rio 2 and it's about time we see a movie I want to go see. And plus, you've never seen a Transformers movie before and it's never too late to start."

I just sighed and waited for her mom to come downstairs.

"Oh my Bree!" A cheery Mrs. Adams said running down the stairs.

"Hi Mrs. Adams, it's nice to see you." I said while hugging her. We have a close bond.

"Alright, are you guys ready to go?" She asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I mumbled.

We quickly got into her black BMW and headed off to the movies.

*After the movie*

"Oh my god, that movie was so cool!! The T-Rex was so freaking cool!!! Imagine what'd it be like to live in a world with transformers!" Lexi shouted.

"So cool." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh come on, you liked it. I saw you smiling!" Lexi said while we exited the theatre.

"Okay, fine. I liked it more than I thought I would okay? Happy?"

"I knew it!" Lexi shouted while jumping into the back seat of her mom's car.

"I knew it." I said mocking her in a funny tone.

"Oh shush." Lexi mumbled.

*After the car drive* -Lexi's house.

We walked up to Lexi's bedroom because she was about to reveal the "exciting news". That made me nervous.

I sat down on her bed and waited for her to begin.

"So, as you know I like the band 5SOS." She started.

Oh boy, here it comes.

"And I saved up enough money to get tickets to their concert in San Francisco on August 30th." She continued.

"Do I have to go?" I whined.

"Yes. You have to go. And it'll be fun. I got special tickets so we can go and see sound check. It'll be amazing. And maybe I can meet Ashton. He's such a hunk." She exclaimed.

"Fine I'll go. But I never said I'd be happy." I grunted.

---------

Alright guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I promise to write longer chapters but because this is just the first real chapter, it won't be very long. Thanks for reading.

xoxo -Kelly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
75.8K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...