The Boss (Austin Mahone Sex S...

Par Junhuiismineonly

His the Boss I'm just sex slave and I have no choice Plus

The begining
Just sold me
Accepting it
Being used
Remembered
His bad ?
Authors Note
Day full of SEX
Movie night
Work all day long
Shower
Huge Perv
No choice
Christmas SEX ?
CHRISTMAS SEX 2
Please Read
New Year and Valentines
Valentines day (part two)
Wait I'm jelouse !?
Austin is what ?
Tell me that its just a dream
Worst
Worthless
Worst night for Austin
My Fault ?
AN
Promise
READ (:
Read
Are you crazy ?!
Not an update
Never felt
Trouble
Back to normal

Were here

4K 93 6
Par Junhuiismineonly

Tiffany's POV

The car stop and we stop on a big mansion my mouth is open it's so h-huge I open the door Austin open the gate I walk on his garden it's full of flower here I see the front door of the mansion I open it I surprised again the furniture of the house is so expensive I follow Austin we go upstairs he open a door until he said that it's my room he close the door and leave me wow this room is big too I walk on the walking closet I see an expensive clothes hanging everywhere expensive perfume expensive shoes high heels expensive bags and jewerly but I forgot something Yes I have expensive things now but I'm a sex slave my best friend is a sex slave too I didn't see her again because of her master I can't see her what about me I can't continue my study didn't see my family no friends and I'm broken I sit on the edge of the bed and just cry ...

Sorry if I not update the story cause I though someone will not like my story

Read 📜

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.6M 95.2K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
406K 25.4K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...