Special

Bởi insanityawaitsme

Diana Oakes is a drunk-driving, club-loving, jail-hopping girl. To top that, she's a werewolf- and an Alpha's... Xem Thêm

Chapter One

270 7 3
Bởi insanityawaitsme

Diane's P. O. V

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Is the first thing I hear in the morning. My eyes snap open, and I see a couple of pack members, best friends, and family members in my room. I let out a feral growl and say, " If you want to live, get out of my room in twenty seconds." Since I am the pack warrior, they take my advice to heart and run out of my room. I grin and stretch. I blow the hair out of my face. So now I'm sixteen. I don't feel any different. Oh well, whatever. I throw my covers away from me and I stand up, nearly slipping on a tequila bottle. I cuss under my breath as I make my way to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and step into the stream of hot water. My muscles relax as the hot water soothes away the knots and stress. I turn off the shower and step out. I grab a beige crop top and black skinny jeans. I brush out my hair and braid it into a side fishtail. I put on a bit of pink lipstick and bronze eyeshadow. I slip on black Converses and I open the door. I walk downstairs where everyone bombards me with kisses, hugs, and " Happy Birthday!". I accept each one happily. I hug everyone and say " Thanks so much for putting up with me. Love you all!" With that, I leave home to go to Forest Wolf High School. It's a school for werewolves. I strut inside. Everybody knows not to mess with me, but some sluts and bitches just don't listen. As I walk to my locker, I hear a nasal voice say " Where did you get your clothes at? Dumpster' R' Us?" I turn and see Petunia, a slut of the Moon Hunter pack, or my pack in a couple of years. My eyes flash silver. I reply, " You still with Porky Pig? Oh, right, he left you for someone who wasn't a walking skeleton." Her eyes widen and She tries to swing at me. This time my eyes stay silver. I grab her wrist and ankle and throw her across the hallway without blinking an eyelid. She hits the lockers with a bang. She piles into a heap of bony limbs and clothes on the floor. Everyone stares at me, fear in their eyes. " What?! She's not dead- she's passed out." I yell. I head to class. When I walk inside, everyone falls silent. I make my way to the back and pull out my iPhone. I pop in my earbuds, and put on a bit of Lorde, and close my eyes. Then I hear the teacher screaming, " DIANA OAKES! GET UP BEFORE I GIVE YOU DETENTION!" I yawn and say, " Shut the hell up." Her face turns purple and she screeches " PRINCIPAL'S OFICE NOW!" I take out my earbuds, shove everything in my bag, and sling it on my shoulder. I walk to the office, knowing he'll just send me back with a "Good Job!" and a big laugh.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.1K 528 20
Forgotten Omega Sera's life takes a dramatic turn when a powerful Alpha from the strongest pack claims her as his mate. But before she can become his...
474K 10.6K 47
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
34.4K 3.6K 42
This book contains spoilers for all other books in The Regal Eclipse Pack Series. I highly recommend reading those books first. Kyra Remington is in...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...