Kakashi's Sister?!

Von 1aNoNa1

I don't own Naruto What happens when a mysterious girl with tremendous power comes to the village hidden in... Mehr

Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Part 1 complete
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
Part 2 done
Cursed
Cursed (cute filler)
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed.
Part 3 done
OC Profile
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Part 4 done
Teacher and Akasuki
Teacher and Akatsuki
Teacher vs Akatsuki.
Teacher Vs Akatsiki
Goodbye
Part 5 done
The End

Kakashi's sister

10.6K 355 253
Von 1aNoNa1

Upon hearing the male yell, the rest of the team joined Sasuke at the porch door. With a deep sign of resignation, Kakashi stepped out on to the porch next to Sasuke. The older male let his eyes scan the place that his sister grew up in with somber eyes.

It was an incredibly beautiful view, and he might have been able to enjoy it if it was under different circumstances. The pure white snow delicately outlined everything it blanketed, from the pearlescent white blossoms on the tree to the scenic rock waterfall.

Sasuke's eyes landed on the gravestone that stood proudly out of the snow. He didn't need to read the engraving to know it was her deceased Mother. His feet moved on their own towards the memorial. With the gentleness of a mother holding her child, he wiped the snow off the top of the grave so the whole thing would be visible.

Moving his gaze from the yard to the porch, Kakashi eyed a large pile of snow. It resembled one of the chairs that were covered in snow at the front of the house. For some reason he didn't think it was a chair. His curiosity got the better of him and the male walked over to the pile of snow. As he looked down, he saw something reflect a bit of moonlight in his eyes. He bent down and moved the snow away from the object only to come face to face with a familiar weapon.

Kakashi's heart stopped when he realized it was Ryu Kogarashi's sword. With all the speed he could muster, Kakashi brushed the snow off the pile of snow.

"Guys!" He shouted. Soon enough he touched skin. It was freezing. It didn't take him long to realize it was Chikako that was buried in snow. Her skin was deathly pale, and her skin was as cold as ice. He would have thought she was dead if it were not for the subtle shivering.

No.

"One of you start a fire now!" He ordered. Naruto ran inside to get one started as Kakashi picked the girl up and ran inside with her in his arms.

"Go find some blankets!" Sakura immediately ran out of the living room to search every room and closet for some blankets. Soon she returned with a large comforter and a few other fur blankets. All the while Sasuke and Kakashi were checking on Chikako's physical condition.

"She's hardly breathing, and her body is in initial stages of frostbite" Kakashi deduced. He was no doctor or nurse, but he knew for sure that she was in bad condition.

"Sasuke, write a note to the Hokage and ask her what we should do" The black-haired boy got up and began scribbling on a piece of paper as fast as he could. Then he went outside and whistled to call a messenger bird. He tied the note to its leg and sent it on its way.

Within a few minutes the fire was started, and Chikako was rolled up in numerous blankets. Kakashi cradled her head which he placed in his lap. He ran his hands all over her shoulders and face to try and bring some color back to her cheeks. The man was frantically moving his hands in hopes that it would wake her up faster.

The group eventually all calmed down and were gathered in the living room around the fire. Chikako was still in her cold, wet kimono, but it didn't occur to any of them at that moment. They were just focused on warming her up.

"It's... it's... Chikako" Naruto stuttered. It was the first time they had ever seen her face, and they were all shocked to say the least.

Her face was an unbelievably beautiful copy of Kakashi's. If they were not so different in age, one might have thought they were twins. Her features were all very symmetric and soft. The numerous scars around her eyes were a dark red color. The sight almost made Sakura vomit. Her eyes looked like someone carved them out. If they didn't know any better, they would have thought she was missing her eyes. A few other small scars were visible on her collarbone and neck, but they hardly compared to the ones on Chikako's face. Not even one of them had ever seen an injury so horrific.

"Sakura" Kakashi whimpered weakly. He could not look at Chikako's face for too long knowing that she suffered so much in just her short life.

"Please make some tea and find some warm food for Chikako" Sakura nodded and left the house in search of food and tea. Naruto was on fire duty. It was his job to keep the fire blazing. Every now and again he would toss in some logs and blow on it. Sasuke ended up falling asleep next to Chikako. Kakashi let him be, as it was helping Chikako warm up. He snuck under the blanket and laid next to her. His head was buried in her chest, much to Kakashi's distain, and his arm was wrapped around her waist.

The combined warmth was helping, and the color began returning to Chikako's face. In fact, her cheeks were slightly flushed now. She would have a fever when she woke up. Kakashi had no idea what she was doing on the back porch with just a flimsy white kimono on, but he knew it was not anything good.

Kakashi let his hands caress the scars around Chikako's eyes. Some were deep and others shallower. They all varied in size and shape. Kakashi felt throbbing from behind his eyes making them ache slightly. He got that feeling from just looking that the scars. He could not image what each one felt like. How old was she when she got her first ones? How many did she clumsily treat herself because she was alone and didn't know what to do? It must have been so painful. She lived through this for me. Kakashi thought, Feeling a new wave of guilt rush through him. He placed his large hand over her eyes to block the scars.

Sakura returned about an hour later with tea leaves and some food. Sasuke woke when Sakura came in and offered to help her cook. It was quiet in the house. The only noise coming from the clanking of pots and pans in the kitchen.

Time passed slowly until finally the sun rose over the waterfall. Team seven all gathered around to watch the colors bleed into the morning. They were now able to see a lot better. The trees, the waterfall, the snow, and the gravestone. Sasuke was the only one who went further than the porch the night before. They were all stuck in place by the wonderous sight.

The snowflakes were painted by the color of the sun. Orange speckles fell from the sky joining the pale landscape.

Kakashi felt movement on his legs, and he looked down. Chikako began to stir. Her breathing picked up slightly, but she was not opening her eyes. He could tell she was awake, but for some reason she would not move. In an attempt to get her to open her eyes Kakashi shook her shoulders gently while calling her name.

"Chikako? Chikako?" He called. She slowly opened her eyes. She looked around before sitting up slowly. Her movements were sluggish and weak, but when Kakashi tried to help her, she shot him a warning glance.

Her eyes were so empty and hallow. Chikako stood up and opened the door in a trancelike state. She didn't speak or make any unnecessary movements. It was almost as if she was gliding rather than walking. Not caring about closing the door behind her, Chikako went outside and sat down right in the same spot they found her in.

Every single one of them called out to her, trying to get her back inside where it was warm, but Chikako didn't reply. The only movement she made for hours on end was when she would tell them to be quiet. She would put a finger to her lips to silence them before turning to look out at the waterfall.

Sasuke remembered something he saw when he checked one of the rooms. It was Chikako's Mom's room, not that he knew that. The male stepped inside and scanned the floor for the thing he was searching for. His eyes quickly fell upon the piece of cloth and he grabbed it. Sasuke walked back to the living room and them outside. He draped the Uchiha cloak he got her for the winter festival around her shoulders and found a spot right next to her in the snow. Chikako didn't thank Sasuke, but she didn't rid herself of the warm cloak either. It was better than nothing, thought Sasuke.

Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura all shared a worried glance, but ultimately decided to leave her alone for now. Sasuke was with her, and she wasn't refusing their help. She acted like a doll; unmoving, not speaking. If it wasn't for hear steady breaths that blew warmth into the cold, outside air, they might have thought she was dead.

"Chikako we're eating" Kakashi tried hours later, around lunch time. She didn't move. Sasuke sighed and picked up his and Chikako's bowls and cups. He placed the bowl in her lap and put the tea down next to her. Sasuke settled down next to her once again, and in the first time since they got to her, she moved to eat. Watching her slow, methodical movements flooded Kakashi with at least some relief.

Hours passed and sunlight turned into a sunset. Team seven busied themselves by chopping wood and keeping the fire going. One of them always had an eye on Chikako. They didn't know what she would do after all. She wouldn't talk to them. Was she mad at them still? They did something terrible, and none of them blamed her for being upset.

Sakura voiced her thoughts about just leaving her be, but they all knew that she wouldn't take care of herself if the left. She needed them at the moment. This was their mistake and they would stay for however long it takes to fix it.

Nighttime rolled around, and team seven all slept on blankets in the living room. Chikako stared out at the snow as delicate flakes fell from the sky as the moonlight glistened off of them. It looked as if pearls were raining down on them. Snowflakes collected in her hair an on her eyelashes as she closed her eyes.

I tried to walk together
But the night was growing dark
I thought you were beside me
But I reached and you were gone
Sometimes I hear you calling from some lost and distant shore
I hear you crying softly for the way it was before

Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
Are you searching for me?
Why did you go?
I had to stay. Now I'm reaching for you, will you wait?
Will you wait?

Will I see you again?

You took it when you left
Theses scars are just a trace
Now it wanders lost and wounded
This heart that I misplaced.

Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
Are you searching for me?
Why did you go?
I had to stay. Now I'm reaching for you, will you wait?
Will you wait?
Will I see you again?

Oh ah~ oh ah~ oh ah~oh ah 

Chikako's angelic voice roused Kakashi from his slumber. He got up and walked out on the porch. Stepping outside, Kakashi walked up to the girl and rested his large hand on her shoulder. 

From under her cloak and clothes her shoulders seem so wide and strong, but now that he was resting his hand in it he realized just how small they were. It reminded Kakashi that this girl in front of him was just that; A girl. A child. So always seemed so put together, calm, and amazingly strong that it rarely occurs to him that she was only 15 years old. She to wants someone to lean on, depend on, and he's done a terrible job of that. Although young in age, she had been through so much compared to other people. She lived in a village that thought she was a monster, her Mom was killed when she was a child, and since that day had been hunted for her unique eyes.

"Im here. I'll always be here from now on" He spoke the words out loud. As much as it was intended comfort for Chikako, it was also a promise to himself. He would take care of his family now that he has one again. He would be the brother Chikako was looking for. 

"You're hand. It's..." Chikako paused and furrowed her brow, thinking for the right word. Het eyes were still closed as she spoke.  Silence hung in the air for a moment before she spoke again. 

"Warm" Kakashi's eyes widened, and he tightened his grip on Chikako's shoulder. She opened her mismatched eyes and stood up. Her rough, calloused hand grabbed Kakashi's and she lead him back to his spot on the floor of the living room. She then disappeared into the hallway only to return holding a blanket. She laid it down on the ground right next to Kakashi's. Her body snuggled against her brothers with her head safely nuzzled in his chest and his head resting on top of hers. 

When Chikako stirred awake the next morning she was greeted by the sight of Naruto and Sasuke playing shogi. She didn't see Sakura anywhere in the living room so she assumed that the pink-haired girl was the one in the kitchen making noise. 

"You're awake?" Came a low, gravelly voice from behind her. Chikako looked back as far as her neck would let her. Kakashi was laying next to her, propped up on the couch with a book in his hand. It was then that Chikako noticed her body that was pressed against the older mans. His arm was protectively wrapped around her upper waist and her head was resting on his chest. 

Content to stay where she was, Chikako just peeked at the book Kakashi was reading. When he saw this he lowered it so thy could both read. It was some fiction book that her Father liked to read.

"Mom told me that Father used to read this all the time. I don't remember myself, but I can't remember a time when it didn't look well-read" Chikako pointed out. Kakashi let out a little 'oh' in a curious tone, but neither said anything else. 

Eventually, Sakura brought out some breakfast and they both got up to sit at the table. The two boys were still playing shogi and it was Naruto's turn. Chikako took a seat next to the blond and moved a shogi piece. Naruto of course lost still  within a few more moves, but it wasn't really a surprise to anyone.

 As they ate breakfast Chikako played against both Sasuke and Naruto. They both lost. Kakashi put his book down when Sasuke said he gave up after loosing three times in a row. He scooted across from Chikako and they played a game. Chikako won flawlessly making Kakashi pout in the corner. Sometime later when Kakashi was showing Sakura how to play, Chikako disappeared. After awhile she came back into the living room with a suitcase packed. 

Her mother wouldn't let her meet her. It was as if her mother was hugging Chikako telling her to give Kakashi another chance, so she listened to her mother and decided to stay with team seven. She had come to terms with herself. They came back. That's all that mattered to her. No one besides Itachi has ever come back for her. Not that they ever really had a chance, but it still meant the world to the girl. 

The objects she placed around herself was her prison, and Kakashi saved her from her self inflicted cage. The second she separated from the objects she felt her heart swell with a comforting warmth.

Mother, I think I'm starting to remember what warmth is.

During the time she was gone, Chikako was in her Mom's room packing some things. Her bag mainly consisted of her Mom's kimonos and some books and scrolls. It also held a few of her Mom's precious knickknacks, especially her Father's wood carvings, along with a few pictures of her family. There were some of her parents ninja tools in a wooden box, so she made sure to grab those as well, but they were stuffed into her pocket. On the box the names Yuki and Asashi were carved. Her parents names. Yuki Uchiha And Aasahi Hatake. She also put most of the things she set around her when she sat in the cold. The paper weight, hairpins, necklace, dagger, jewelry box, and the fan. Everyhting else, like the Kogarashi's swords, were left in the house. 

When team seven saw her packed bag, they smiled and Naruto cheered. Chikako was coming back with them! After the short celebration they had, she let them go back tot he inn to grab their things. Chikako decided to wait for them in the house. It gave her time to wander through her house. In the end, she came back to the yard porch. She watched as the water spilled freely from the waterfall. Chikako lifted her hand up and a white butterfly landed on her fingers. With a soft smile, she strolled over to her Mom's grave and let the butterfly step off of her hand onto the stone. 

"Watch over Mom for me" Chikako told the butterfly.

Chikako stepped out of her childhood home once again, but this time she had somewhere to go. A place to stay.  Her feet brought her away from the house and into the town with her Mom's kimono dragging on the ground behind her. . Whispers and objects were thrown at her, but Chikako continued walking towards the gates of the village with her head held high. Where her team was waiting for her. 

Naruto waved crazily to get her attention while yelling. Sasuke stood there with his arms crossed, next to Sakura whose hands were clasped behind her back. A wide smile flattered her beautiful features. In the middle of them stood Kakashi with a book up to his face. As Chikako got closer he lowered it and tucked it into his pocket. 

Kakashi held out a box in his other hand to her. Chikako took it and opened it. Inside were various pieces of paper with writing on them messily stuffed into the small box. 

May the power of youth return you safely to us.
       -Guy

I can not wait for you to return. I have much to tell you.
      -Lee

Get your butt back to the village. I'm drowning in work.
       -Tsunade

I can't wait for you to come back Chikako-sama!
     -Kino from school!

Chikako smiled as she read the numerous notes from the school kids, nursed, and other ninja in the village. 

Finally stepping out of the cold, Chikako walked with her team back home. Her cloak blew in the wind behind her. From her pocket slipped a black veil. It was taken away by the breeze before landing back at the village gates. She didn't need it anymore anyway. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

15.5K 558 30
The Great Ninja War is over. Naruto and Sasuke are friends again. Sasuke serves the Hidden Leaf Village. Kakashi is the Hokage. Naruto managed to mak...
74.9K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
30.9K 569 32
They were soulmates, Itachi Uchiha and Asuka Uchiha. They were in the Anbu together, and had been extremely close since they were young. Neither of t...