High & Untouchable Gods Socie...

By JOYBLACKROSE

High & Untouchable Gods Society is an elite group of bachelors that is consists of 6 well-known businessmen f... More

TEASER
Chapter 1 -Oh God!
Chapter 2 -Child's Father
Chapter 3 -Determined To Know
Chapter 4 -Affect Me So Much
Chapter 6 -Take Me Home
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chapter 5 -I Have Fallen

8K 116 1
By JOYBLACKROSE

High & Untouchable Gods Society
Apollo Mark Stern
GOD OF THE SUN
written by: Blackrose

C5 ~I Have Fallen~

------'-,--'-,-{@

Apollo Mark

Two days had passed after I saw Trinity at The C-Food, I am still at Morong Bataan wherein by now ay dapat nasa Ilocos Norte na ako. I haven't received any messages from her, nahihiya rin ako na mag-message sa kanya. I am currently at a park and just enjoying the nature when my phone suddenly beeps, may pumasok na message sa phone ko. Muntik ko ng mabitawan ang cp ko when I saw who texted me. It was she. The one who is running through my mind lately. Binasa ko ang message niya.

Hi, it's me. I was wondering if you aren't busy now, that maybe you can accompany me? Savannah need to return to Manila now.

That was her message to me. Napangiti ako. Was this luck or fate? Was this an act of destiny so I can know her even more? I immediately dialed her number as I walk back to the hotel. After three rings, she answered my call.

'Hello.' her voice is refreshing. Very feminine yet with a lace of fierceness.

'Hi! I've received your message and I've decided to call you instead! Have I bothered you?' if someone will see me right now, they might say that I have gone crazy. I am smiling by myself.

'No, it's alright. Savannah left already, she needs to be in Manila later.'

'I see. Where are you? Have you eaten your lunch already? It's almost 12 noon.'

'I've had a brunch. I am not that hungry pa naman.'

'Okay. So where are you right now?'

'Island Hotel. Here in Mariveles.'

'Mariveles huh? I'll be there in a while, will you wait for me Trinity?' hindi agad siya sumagot sa kabilang line. I can hear my heart pounding fast.

'Alright.'

'I'll just check out first then travel na ako papunta diyan. Stay where you are, don't go out on your own.'

'Hahahaha!! Ano ako, bata?'

'Just... Please? Wait for me?'

'Alright, alright.'

After our conversation ay nag-checked out kaagad ako then hired a car papuntang Mariveles. Habang nasa byahe ako, I am feeling mixed emotions. The excitement is giving me a chill, the anticipation is making me nervous. I wanted to pull the hands of time para nandun na kaagad ako sa kanya and I will be able to see her again. The eagerness inside me is eating up my whole system at hindi ako mapakali sa seat ko. It seems like it is the longest two hours of my life. Nang huminto ang van ay agad akong lumabas at pumasok sa loob ng Island Hotel. I send her a message ng matapos kong mag-checked inn. I've waited for her sa lobby lounge, it took me minutes upon minutes before I saw her walking towards me. She's wearing a white cotton sundress and a white gladiator sandals. I stood up at sinalubong ko siya.

'Kanina ka pa?' she uttered when we were just a few meters away.

'Not really. I've just arrived.'

'Nakapag-check inn ka na ba?'

'Yes, I already did.'

'I forgot to tell you, our suite ni Savannah has two rooms. Hindi ko nasabi kanina, hindi ka na sana nag-check inn pa.'

'Is that so? Nah, it's alright. Panget naman tignan na magkasama tayo sa isang suite when we were both acquainted only.'

'Acquainted ka jan! Hahahaha!!'

'You want to have lunch with me?'

'Hindi ka pa nagla-lunch?' she look anxious.

'Not yet. I was hoping that someone might accompany me for lunch.'

'Sure sige! But you have to leave your stuffs first sa suite mo.'

Ganon nga ang ginawa ko, she accompany me hanggang sa loob ng suite ko. Binaba ko lang ang bag and laptop ko then lumabas na kami ng hotel. We've both agreed na mag-lunch na muna kami. I brought her to an American Restaurant since she wanted to have steak daw and mashed potato. Being with her on a lunch out was my first time ever. Ang gaan niyang kausap. She's bubbly and wasn't hard to please. Maliit na bagay ay nginingitian at tinatawanan niya. She is free-spirited and a breath of fresh air for me. Kampante akong kasama siya, it's like I've known her for years. Most of the women I've been with have tried to impressed me and strive hard to seduced me. But this woman who is with me now, doesn't care if I see her other side. Wala sa kanya kung makita at matuklasan ko ang funny, hyper and carefree side niya. Wala siyang arte sa katawan, hindi siya pa-sweet image nor pa-demure. She doesn't pretend. What you saw on her outer self was also her inner self. This woman was born not to impress, but to express herself in her own unique way.

'Where do you want to go after we dine, Trinity?'

'Do they have beaches here? Parang I wanted to go to a beach all of a sudden.'

'There's one here. Sige, after dito we'll go to the beach.'

'Yes! Thank you!' she smile widely that made my throat dry. Uminom ako ng water before looking at her again. 'Have you brought your swimwear?'

'Have you?' sinalubong niya ako ng isang grin. I shook my head then laugh at her also. 'Hahahahaha!! Hindi naman siguro bawal na mag-swim dito wearing undergarments?'

'And how about me? Hahahahaha!!'

'Oh you can swim with your boxers on. I wouldn't mind. Hahahahaha!!'

Who is a right mind ang magsasabi ng ganon sa isang lalaki? This woman is really something, she's one of a kind. Wala siyang reservations and she is bold. She says what she feels and wala siyang pakialam sa opinions and comments ng ibang tao.

'You just want to see my gorgeous body, missy.' I chuckled.

'Really now! Hahahahaha!! In your dreams, mister!' I can't help but to stare intently at her face as she laughs. Her eyes are also laughing with her.

'In you dreams ka jan! I bet you are fantasizing about me!' I tease her. Nakakawili siyang tignan while she giggles.

'Hahahahaha!! Ikaw pala ang dreaming jan eh!!'

'Okay, if you say so! I admit, I have been dreaming of you these past few days.' I bite my tongue the moment those words slipped out of my mouth. She looks at me with curiosity, keeping quiet for awhile saka siya tumawa ng malakas.

'Hahahahaha!! Ikaw pala ang may pagnanasa sa'kin eh!! Hahahahaha! Huli ka!!' she gently spank my arm na ikina-blush ko. 'Oh My God Mark!! You're blushing! Hahahahaha!! Crush mo siguro ako! Ano? Admit it! Hahahahaha!!'

Patay na! I can't control my redness! This woman is really something. She brings out the other side of me which I didn't know exists.

After we had our lunch together, we travel papunta sa beach na hindi naman kalayuan. To our luck ay hindi gaanong maraming tao sa beach resort today. I've rented a nipa hut so we can place our things. I also buy towels for us and ordered some snacks. Then we walk towards the shore to check on the water. The sand isn't white but the water is clean and clear. Napatingin ako sa kanya when she started removing her gladiator sandals. Inabot niya ito sa akin na agad ko naman kinuha. Then she reach for the hem of her sundress.

'Wait!' she halted and look at me with a raised eyebrow.

'What?'

'You'll undress here?' my forehead creased then I look around to check if my makakakita sa kanya.

'Am I not allowed to undress here?' hindi ako nakasagot sa tinanong niya. 'This is the 21st century, Mark. In the States, women swim naked or topless. Meron naman akong suot na undergarments.' her eyebrow arches even higher. Nagpakawala ako ng malalim na hininga. 'Will this be your first time to see a woman who is almost naked sa beach?' she paused for awhile. 'I highly doubt that.' then she smiles at me saka mabilis na inangat ang sundress niya.

Fucking shit! The front of my pants tightens. She is already beautiful with her clothes on, but seeing her now wearing a black racerback brassiere and a black lower waist bikini bottom... Categorizes her as a fucking hot and sexy goddess. Hindi ako nakapagsalita. Napatingin ako sa chest niya when she faced me at iabot sa'kin ang dress niya. Ang kinis niya. Flawless, unblemished and smooth.

Ano kaya ang feeling ng skin niya?

What the fuck Stern?!! Napailing ako as she start walking papunta sa tubig. Nilapit ko ang dress niyang hawak ko to my nosetrils, I inhaled her sweet and fruity scent.

'Fuck. I'm doomed.'

I know in myself that the moment I continue what I am doing, pwede akong mapahamak. Not just for myself, but also to Reiz. Nangako kami na walang sulutan ng kapatid. Sila lang naman nila Martin ang may kapatid na babae. Once na galawin namin ang female siblings ng isang member, we are history.

Trinity

It was unexpected. Savannah leaving me here alone in Bataan was fucking unexpected. I wanted narin sana na bumalik in Manila but I haven't roam around this place totally. Ayoko ng ganon. Gusto ko ay nasusulit ko ang isang place na pinuntahan ko before I leave. Kaya wala akong choice. The only person I knew na nandito also in Bataan was Mark. Ayoko man siyang istorbuhin but I can't roam around na alone, it's fucking boring and lonely. It took me some erasures in composing a message before I finally send it to his number. My heart skip a beat when I saw his name sa screen ng phone ko, he is calling.

Now that I am with him, I've confirmed in myself that he is a fine man. Hindi ko nakikita sa kanya ang sinasabi ni Genesis na isa si Mark sa mga womanizer na friends niya. He even asked me if dito sa outdoor ako maghuhubad ng clothes ko. So if he is a womanizer just as what my brother said, dapat hindi niya ako sinabihan ng ganon at dapat hinayaan niya ako. My brother must have generalized his friends na kagaya niyang womanizer rin.

Mark is a type of guy na mysterious. Ganon ang tingin ko sa kanya. You wouldn't know the real him until you dig deep. His outer facade ay mukha siyang strict, serious and unapproachable. But once you get to know him from the inside of his hard shell, masasabi mong he is not the facade he is portraying. You will see the real him. A funny and kind human being who also turns red kapag napapahiya, a human being who also stammers kapag kinakabahan and a human being who showed admirations kapag humahanga sila. Sa saglit na time na nakilala ko siya, I've noticed those three characteristics of him kaya masasabi kong mabait siya kahit pa sinabi ng kapatid ko na hindi. There must be a reason behind kung bakit mas gusto niyang ipakita sa lahat na seryoso siyang tao.

I had fun swimming. Mark accompany me. He is topless and only wearing his ripped jeans. Everytime he came out of the water, napapatitig talaga ako sa kanya. Ang gwapo niya, sobra. Wet look and sparkling. What a sight!

We returned sa hotel after almost two hours at the beach. Nagtatawanan pa kami dahil pinagtitinginan kami ng mga tao.

'You take a shower now. I'll fetch you by seven for our dinner.'

'Alright.'

He smile pa before leaving me at the doorstep of my suite. Nang makapasok na ako ay hindi maalis sa lips ko ang smile na hatid niya sa akin. He made my day, I am sure of that. Naligo na ako and dry my hair. It is still just five in the afternoon, so two hours pa before ang dinner namin kaya naisipan ko munang pumikit and take a nap. I was awaken with the buzzing of my suite's doorbell. Mabilis akong tumayo at nagpunta sa living room. Pagbukas ko ay isang neat but ruggedly handsome na Mark ang bumungad sa'kin.

'Hi. Am I early?'

'Oh! I'm sorry! Napasarap ang sleep ko, I lost track of the time! Come in, please.' I open the door wide enough for him to pass. 'Have a sit first. I will be quick.'

'Nah... It's alright. Take your time. It's just six. No worries Trinity, take your time.'

'Alright. Thank you.'

Mabilis akong nagpunta sa bedroom at dali-daling naghanap ng susuotin ko. Ayokong mag-bongga ng suot because Mark is on his rugged outfit. Kinuha ko ang isang pink with peach maxi dress. After an hour ay lumabas na ako ng bedroom, Mark is curretly watching something sa television. I notice how his eyes roam from my feet to my face. I immediately smile para mawala ang tension na nararamdaman ko.

'You look beautiful.'

'Not a pleasant compliment to someone na late sa usapan nila.' lumapit ako sa kanya as he stand up.

'It's alright. You are not late, I am just early. Excited kasi eh! Hahahahaha!!' I swallow the lump at my throat.

'Let's go?' tumango siya at naglahad na kamay sa harapan ko. I reach for his hand then he place it around his arm.

I thought we are going to a fine dining restaurant or somewhere sa loob ng resort but I was shocked when we stop sa isang isolated place near the shore. The place was lighted with torches na dancing with the sea breeze. There are also some red rose petals na nakapaligid sa table for two na nasa center. When I look at him ay pasimple siyang nagkamot ng batok niya then shyly smile at me. He help me na makaupo then when I was properly seated ay pinaglagay pa niya ako ng table napkin sa lap ko. Plus, he pour some white wine sa champagne flute ko. Our dinner was served. None of us speaks, we eat in silence. Pero kahit na tahimik ako, my senses are alert. Every move his body made even his very fingers ay napapansin ko. I tried to calm down. My heart is beating fast kasi. Too fast na nabibingi ako sa ingay. This was my first time to feel this weird feeling. I have a boyfriend at the States, si Lewis John Watsons but never have I experienced such loud heart thumps. It was only Mark whom I've experienced this stuff.

Am I in love with him? Could that even be possible? I don't know him well and vice versa. Pwede bang ma-in love ako sa isang hindi ko pa gaanong kilala? Can I fall in love with a stranger? Questions filled my mind.

After having our silent dinner, niyaya niya akong maglakad-lakad sa shore. The sea breeze became colder kaya napayakap ako sa magkabilang arm ko.

'Are you cold?' bago pa ako makasagot ay naramdaman ko na ang jacket niya over my shoulder. Then all of a sudden, he held my hand tightly. 'Can you feel it Trinity?'

Ayokong sagutin ang question niya. Ayokong i-voice out ang kung ano man itong nararanasan ng heart ko. Pero habang tahimik ako, there's something that came in inside my mind. I can feel it. It is strong and fast. I can feel him. I don't know if he felt it too but what I feel for him is strong enough para pigilan ko. I know deep down inside my heart that I have fallen in love with this stranger that my brother calls a womanizer.

------'-,-'--,-{@

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.2K 25
The lovely Aday whose dancing and having a night with every kind of men for their living when this Lucke Vicell offered a deal but instead they end u...
10.9M 492K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #03 ◢ Alpha Omega - refers to the twelve demigods destined for the upcoming rebellion. The world has changed. Time has stopped an...