Into You | Jeon Jungkook

By issoamazing

I only wanted to learn their names, but instead, I got interested in their background. One boy caught my eye... More

2

1

73 8 0
By issoamazing

I quickly move my fingers across the keyboard typing up several websites. I started off with names, not wanting to know anymore, but one specific boy caught my eye. He looked about 5 years older than me so I did a little research on him. Jeon Jungkook, apart of popular Korean boy band BTS. Blah blah. My eyes drifted down to his age....no way....this can't be true! Known as the maknea of the group Jeon Jungkook is 17 years old. My fingers stopped typing. I stopped doing research on him and switched to dimple man. Kim Namjoon, leader of popular Korean boy group BTS. Ooh, so this cutie is the wise leader. Stage name being Rap Monster but then changing it to RM. 'Rap Monster did not align with the music I wanted to create.' I read his words out loud. I continued to read. As a leader Namjoon wanted all his fans to not only focus on his music but also on themselves, he wanted them to love themselves. I smiled softly after reading that statement. Kim Namjoon graduated top of his grade with an IQ of 148. My jaw dropped and I slowly took my hands away from the keyboard. "Wow!" I whispered.

"Hae Won!" My little brother busted in my room and I turned my chair around giving him a death glare. "What have I told you?!" He stuck his tongue out, "Mom said to come out and eat!" He ran off. I closed off my tabs and turned my computer off before running out my room. "Il-seong!" I ran past my older sister making her almost fall. "Won, stop running!" I stood across the table while death glaring my brother who stood at the other end. "Il-seong!" "Hea Won!" I put my thumb up to my throat and pretended to cut my throat. I heard my mom sigh while walking in with my baby sister. Both me and Il-seong turned our heads towards her. "Please settle down, there are guest waiting outside. Il-seong I need you to set the table, Won I need you to bring out all the food. Kyong (older sister) I need you to take Hana (baby sister) and get her settled in her seat. We all looked at each other. "Do I make myself clear?" "Yes ma'am!" We all said getting to our jobs. My mom handed Hana to Kyong and walked to the front door. Il-seong grabbed the chopsticks, and spoons setting a pair at every chair. "Hello, welcome to my home." We heard our mom say. "We're setting up the table right now please just wait at your seat." Il-seong brought out the bowls of rice, and soup again placing one at every chair. I came out with the side dishes and placing them in the middle of the table. After setting the table Il-seong pulled me into the kitchen. "Hey weren't you researching about that one group?" I looked at him after getting our matching chopsticks from the draw and nodding. "I was trying to know all of them, but only know 2 members." He smirked. "Don't you dare bring it up at dinner! Mom wants it to be perfect!" I whispered yelled before he ran off.

"It's okay, you may be seated." My mother said after me and my brother placed our chopsticks on the table and bowed. Everyone sat down. "This is the Min family." Min are a very popular family. They run a lot of businesses, they've been helping my mom set up her Dumplings Cafe. "Our son is a little late." Il-seong stopped reaching for the meat and quickly placed his chopsticks down. Everyone giggled at his reaction. "Sorry!" He bowed his head a little. We then heard a knock at the door. "Won can you get the door please." I got up walking towards the door and opening it. A man who looked a couple years older than me, with dark brown hair, very tired eyes, and in nice clothing stood at the door. I bowed allowing him in. "Thank you, but uh..." He said not knowing where to go. I giggled informally and quickly covered my mouth when he looked my way. "Come, follow me." (His mind) cute! I showed him to where everyone sat.

"Ah, my son is finally here." He bowed to everyone. I quickly shuffled pass him, and to my seat. "Hello, I'm Min Yoongi." He looked at the table and saw the open seat next to me. "I'm guessing that is my seat?" My mother bowed as a yes and he took his seat. Everyone bowed to him and he smiled. My family lifted our hands and holding one another's while the Min family looked confusing. I smiled awkwardly. "Please join us in a silent bow." My mom said, the Min family did the same as us. Yoongis hand attached to mine and I felt how smooth they were. I could tell he took care of his hands a lot. Not that I would really pay attention to any of this, but wow they were soft. We took a minute and then unlinked our hands. Il-seong quickly picked up his chopsticks and reached for the meat. I elbowed his side a little 'It's not just the family eating' I mouthed. He snarled at me.

Yoongi

I haven't had a family dinner in a while. Even if it were another family. I looked over at the girl next to me as I saw her brother snarling at her. She then shook her head and picked up her chopsticks. Hm, her and her brother are matching. "That's neat." I pointed out to her. "Huh?" She looked at me confused after placing her meat in her rice. I picked up my chopsticks and reached for a tiny plate. "Your matching chopsticks with your brother?" I saw her exchange looks with her brother. "No one really pays attention to the chopsticks, we're just surprised." She chuckled. I nodded little. "Ah! You don't even know my children's names!" We heard my mother say. "This is my eldest, Kyong." She stopped feeding I'm guessing the baby sister and bowed. "My second eldest, Hae Won." I saw her bow a little embarrassed. "My only son, Il-seong." He bowed proudly. "And my little baby Hana." I saw as she squished her cheeks and the baby giggled.

Hae Won

I wasn't really into the business talk like my parents were. "Hae Won-" I quickly cut off Yoongi. "Please call me Won!" He was a little surprised, I cleared my throat a little. "Won, can you tell me where the bathroom is?" I got a little embarrassed. Gosh! I nodded standing up. "I'll be showing Yoongi to the bathroom!" I bowed watching my mom's eyes grow. 'I'm sorry!' She mouth. Yoongi stood up and bowed. We walked to the stairs. "Shouldn't there be a bathroom downstairs?" I nodded, "There is, but it's not working." He nodded. I opened the door to my room. "My room for some reason has the only bathroom up stairs." He nodded again looking around my room. "Closet?" I looked at the sign on my closet door. "Ooh, in the morning I don't really know what I'm doing so sometimes I open the closet door when I'm needing to go to the bathroom." He chuckled lightly.

I sat on my bed waiting for him to finish up. While doing so I pulled out my phone scrolling through instagram. "There's a student concil meeting tomorrow?" I said out loud after reading my friends message. "Your in student council?" I turned my phone off quickly and saw him standing in front of me. I chuckled while nodding. "Let me quess," he stood up straight, "you're top of your class even though school has only been in for a week, your probably vice president because you've been out voted by someone nice looking, and you've already impressed your teachers." I was blankly looking at him as he got it all right. I flushed red getting a little embarrassed from that. "Sorry!" He scatched his nape nervously. "It's alright!" He looked around my room at all my posters. "You like basketball?" He pointed at the trophy that was sitting alone on a shelf. "Is that your go to ball." A painful smile formed on my lips. I stood up and walked to the dusty shelf. "No, I haven't played in while. This is the last trophy my dad got, the last game he played at, and the first game I got to watch." He watched me dust off the trophy. It never lost it's value, for being 10 years old it still had its glisten, it never went dull. "And this," I picked up the ball, "my dad got me this when I was 4, when I turned 6 he got me, and my mom into his game for free. I pretended to not know him while getting him to sign the ball." I twisted the ball around, and in the center was a dull signature, the hand writing was perfect. "May I ask where your father is right now?" I put the ball back up and turned to him smiling. "We should head back down! They're probably wondering what's taking long, and my mom doesn't want us to miss dessert." He nodded and we headed down stairs.

Once we got downstairs we saw that everyone was standing next to their chairs, the table was empty, and my mom was missing. We stood at our chairs. "Why are we standing?" Yoongi whispered in my ear. I smiled a little remembering the main rule in this house. "During breakfast and dinner you never sit until the table is filled with delicious food." I whispered. "I heard mom made homemade Bungeo-ppang!" (fish-shaped pastry stuffed with sweetened red bean paste) my brother whispered to us. We both smirked and looked at Yoongi. He looked confused.

My mom's homemade Bungeo-ppang wasn't like any other street one. She used her own ingredients, dang me and Il-seong don't even know what she uses. She makes it for the youngest guest that comes to eat dinner with us. It's not like it's bad, mom's homemade desserts are the best, but everyone that's tried it always pushes it away. "I wonder if he'll spit out like all the others." I heard Kyong snicker to Il-seong. My mom came out placing all the sweets in the center off the table, then placing the golden looking Bungeo-ppang infront of Yoongi. "You may sit." My mom says while sitting down. Yoongi looks at me with confused eyes. "Why was I the only one to get this?" He asked me. "Cause your our youngest guest." He looked down at the plate. "May I?" He asked and my mom nodded. He picked it up and took a bite. Everyone watched as he ate it, he didn't even place it back on the plate. He gave a satisfying smile and took another bite. Il-seong, Kyong, and I exchanged looks. My mother smiled. "Do you like it?" My mother asked while cutting up strawberry slices and feeding them to Hana. Yoongi nodded. "It has a bitter after taste but this is way better than the street one. I gotta come here often just so I can get this." Me and Il-seong chuckled informally and then quickly bowed. "Ooh no, it's okay we've gotten to be so close." Mrs.Min said. We heard Mr.Min chuckle a little at both his wife's, and son's comment. "What Yoongi said was said, and it was quite funny." Mr.Min said. Me and my brother smiled.

"Thank you for inviting us tonight." My mother smiled. "My pleasure." I watched Yoongi look at our plants. "You know he's like 3 years older than you." Il-seong said to me. "Why are you telling me this?" He chuckled, "well your kinda checking him out right now, y'all talked alot during dinner," he smirked and I raised an eyebrow, "what were y'all doing that took forever to show him to the bathroom and back?" I coughed hardly pinching his side. "Owww!!" My mother turned around death glaring us. We both bowed. "Thank you for joining us for dinner tonight, we'll take our leave now." We said at the same time then took off inside.

"Your so dead in the morning!" I ran upstairs to my room. I heard the front door close knowing that the Min's had took their final leave. I looked out the window watching their car leave. I plopped on my bed sighing and mumbled. "I have eyes for someone else so don't get the wrong idea Seong!" I jumped back up and started getting ready for bed. I stood infront of the shelf. "I miss you dad, I'll promise to bring your favorite thing tomorrow." I lied in bed turning off my bed lamp and finally drifting off to sleep.

~♡♡~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 32K 48
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
582K 16.8K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
181K 13.4K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
395K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...