Sweet Like Cinnamon

By bedpeace

<<COMPLETE>> Spin-off to the 'And So' Nevaeh is Heaven backwards, but when people thing of Neva... More

Before We Begin
So Fragile
I Know What I'm Doing
What Do You Want?
I Hate Weddings
I'm Going To Regret This
Dating Games
Off Day
Vegas
Wedding Day
Dry Spell
Shook
Chainmail & Shoulders
Bwana
Runaway
Getting Under
Brand New
Good Girl
Ndiyo Bwana
Man Hoes & Man Hoe Adjacent
Sorry
Take Me Home
Who?
Opening Up
Daddy Gallo
The One
Fiancé
Deep Like
Who
Guess Who's Coming To Dinner
Just That
Sound Advice from a Stranger
Okay
Opening Up
Couple Therapy
Blood Diamonds
Epilogue

On Your Knees

9.2K 457 59
By bedpeace

"Three times for the birthday bitch, fuck it up if it's your birthday." I twerked as the club cheered me on, tonight was my night and I was about to enjoy tonight. I twisted on the pole putting all those lessons to use, as I used my upper body strength to hold on to the side of the pole I kicked around. When the song came to an end I took a bow making sure to hold my the top to my chainmail dress, didn't need a nip slip even though these people probably saw my ass cheeks and panties while I was on the pole.

"Holy shit that was great!" I grinned as Tyler and Jacob helped me down off the pole area and pulled me into a hug.

"Bitch you got the men in here drooling and the women jealous, now let's go back to the table." I nodded throwing my arms around Anastasia, so happy she finally got out of the house to have a little fun, Sebastian was at home with the babies. Tonight it was just Sia, Tyler, Jacob, Anastasia, Paris and I basically a girls night for my birthday and it couldn't get better than this. When we made it back to the VIP section I made my ass bent over hands on my knee making my ass clap once more before popping a squat putting my birthday crown back on.

"27 has never looked so damn fine!" I smiled taking a shot of Henny slapping my thigh feeling the burn go down my throat. I mean it wasn't my actual birthday since the twins were born in the same month I decided to push it back until all my friends could celebrate with me and it took more than a few months but we had finally gotten here. So for all intensive purposes it was my birthday tonight.

"You got that right." I mysterious voice came out of nowhere and I looked up to see a hispanic looking guy smiling standing on the other side of the rope. "I'm Reese one of your many admires after your little performance." I looked him up and down he was good looking with his shaved head and juicy lips, making me wonder what that mouth do.

I looked over at my friends and they all nodded and Anastasia mouthed it was my birthday, I nodded to the guard to let him in. He quickly made it way over sitting next to me.

"So Reece you hear alone?"

"No my people are over there, but then we all saw this pretty young thing get up on stage and well they understand why I had to ditch them." He played with my fingers and I watched as my friends just smirked.

"I'm honored" I said sarcastically.

"So how long have you all known each other?"

I rolled my eyes pulling my fingers from him crossing my legs and he watched the motion.

"Did you come here to make small talk or did you come over here for a reason."

"Poor guy never had a chance." I heard Jacob say and I knew all my friends were nodding their head agreeing.

"Black Widow is about to strike." Paris said causing me to chuckle at the nickname she gave me and everyone else seemed to go along with it, I knew why and I could say they were wrong.

"I mean I saw a beautiful woman who mesmerized me, so kind of I guess. Did you get everything you wanted for your birthday?" I picked up my long island making my tongue go flat out as took the straw in my mouth, watching him gulp.

"Not really." I heard my friends kiss their teeth and I turned to see incredulous looks on their faces "As I was saying my friends got me a lot of awesome thing, but there is one thing I want that they can't give me."

"What is that?" He leaned over his fingers linger over my thigh but not touching me smart boy.

"My pussy ate." I said boldly he coughed and I let out a full laugh, and my friends just shook their heads not even shocked. "So do you think your the man for the job?"

Once he caught his barings he looked back up with a wicked grin "I think I can manage that how about we dance and see where the night takes?"

I nodded "Don't wait up."

"Don't forget we are doing dinner tomorrow at mine!" Anastasia yelled and I threw my hand up giving a thumbs up.

"So if you expect me to eat your pussy shouldn't I know your name?" He pulled me closer to him as i continued to grind on him.

"I guess but I'm not 100% on if I want you to eat it or not. You're still in the interview phase of the evening. Have you ever eaten pussy before?" I asked as he and he simply nodded grabbing a hand full of my ass, and I wrapped my hands around his neck. We continued to dance for awhile neither of us speaking. I spent half my night with my friends dancing and enjoy the club and now I was gonna spend the other half with this fine man.

"So you got a man?" I had to laugh we just finished basically dry humping each other on the floor and now he wanted to ask me, but my mind immediately went to Anthony.

"Would it matter to you?" I quipped turning my head to the side

"Yes and no." He kissed on my neck and my thoughts went back to Anthony. I hummed for him to continue his speaking.

"Yes because obviously you'd belong to some fine man and I would hate to ruin that. No because obviously your man isn't giving you what need?" What I need? He knew exactly what I needed even before I knew what I needed. God he knew. I felt lips on mine bring me out of my thoughts as I kissed back roughly, when I opened my eyes I was disappointed to see it wasn't Anthony I was kissing.

"Wanna go back to mine?" God I was doing so good not thinking about him. The way he made me sing and my body sing, that mouth that dick god I missed. All I had to do was submit and I could have exactly what I wanted when I wanted, I wouldn't have to settle. Looking back up at Reece he smiled pulling me even closer go in for another kiss.

"On your feet or on your knees." I whispered and he pulled away lust apparent in his eyes, and I'm sure mines looked the same but it wasn't for him.

"We can make that work." I pushed him away ordering an uber as I made my way through the throws of people. When I made it out I looked around hoping my uber would be here quickly the drive was gonna be awhile and I needed what I needed asap.

********************************

1:53 my phoned beamed the time at me as I looked at his door afraid to knock, because the moment I did it meant life as I knew it would be over.

"On my feet or on my knees." I whispered out again I raised my hand to knock but quickly put it back down, I can't do this I shouldn't do this. A bitch needs her freedom and I was about to give it up for some dick. Before I could over think things again I banged on the door, fixing my dress and hair as I waited.

Time seemed to tick by for what seemed like hours, right as I was about to step away the door opened and I came face to face with a shirtless Anthony. I bit my lip as I stared at the art that adorned his chest my eyes fell to his V, I wanted him to destroy me again.

"Nevaeh." Sleep apparent in his voice "What are you doing here?" He looked me up and down and I shifted feeling nervous.

"Are we just gonna stand around or are you gonna let me in." I crossed my arms under my tits feeling them get lifted smiling slightly when Anthony noticed. He let me walk in first and I jumped hearing the door close behind me. I turned around to face him but he had another idea walking past me taking a seat on couch.

"You're in so what are you doing here?" His deep voice enveloped me.

"You know why I'm here." I stood holding onto the loveseat that was situated across from him, I felt that if I let go I would fall.

"I do not. It's your 'birthday' should you be off doing whatever it is you do." He said nonchalantly, pissing me off like no there. I shifted again and he grinned.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I yelled "You chase after me for years and we finally fuck, and then you stopped? If you were trying to fuck why the fuck did you try so hard, you should of just just" I didn't know what else I wanted to say and he was just looking at me with a bored expression and it was making me even madder. "Fuck this. This was a mistake." I said turning to walk away.

"Never knew Nevaeh Thomas to walk away but this makes twice." I turned around staring daggers into him and of course he seemed completely unbothered still sitting in that fucking chair. "But you come into my house, yelling like a manic at 2 in the morning expecting me to be a mindreader. So I'll ask again, what did you come here for?" He said the last part in the lowest but sexist voice I had ever heard it made wetter. I huffed he was testing me, as he looked me up and down undressing me with his eyes the tension thick in the room. I kicked off my heels letting go of the loveseat moving in front of it. I watched as his eyes darkened, those damn green eyes.

"On my legs or on my knees." I said taking a step toward him but he held up his hand making me stop.

"You made me wait way long Nevaeh so on your knees or get the fuck out." He growled my legs buckling my pussy clenching. I breathed out softly.

*******************************

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN. Honestly I haven't even started the next chapter and but dang I know it's gonna be juicy. Deciding if I want to make it in Vae's point of view or third person. What would y'all prefer maybe even Anthony's >-<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 3.2K 32
Alpha Jeon jungkook, heir apparent to the Busna Pack has no desire to find his true mate and be forced to take over the pack from his alpha father. H...
231K 4.8K 68
This is a smut and fluff fanfiction set in the Stardew Valley universe. It is a Shane romance story with a very slow burn. This story follows you, th...
1.1M 27.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...