Kakashi's Sister?!

De 1aNoNa1

I don't own Naruto What happens when a mysterious girl with tremendous power comes to the village hidden in... Mais

Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Kakashi's sister
Part 1 complete
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
New Relationships
Part 2 done
Cursed
Cursed (cute filler)
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed
Cursed.
Part 3 done
OC Profile
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Part 4 done
Teacher and Akasuki
Teacher and Akatsuki
Teacher vs Akatsuki.
Teacher Vs Akatsiki
Goodbye
Part 5 done
The End

Kakashi's sister

12.6K 378 92
De 1aNoNa1

After yesterday's run-in with the students she was the talk of the village. I guess that's one more thing to add to my daily routine. Chikako went over her newly planned day in her head.
Wake up.
Help the Hokage.
Visit the hospital and Lee.
Meetup with her team.
Train.
Eat.
Get sweets on her way back.
Stop by the academy.
Read
Meditate.
Sleep.

That's how her days have been going so far. Not that she minded. Chikako never stayed in one place to long after her mother died. The longest she ever stayed with someone was the four years she spent with the Akatsuki. They did move around a lot though, so she couldn't really count that at staying in one place.  She only spent three years living with the Uchiha clan before they fled and lived in that snowy place. They stayed there for a good two years before her mother was murdered.

Chikako sighed. She quite enjoyed this village. There were many things that she still needed to learn, so she wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. But she would have to if they find her.

They have been hunting her since that day. The man that killed Chikako's mother was the leader of a clan. He wanted Chikako's mother, but she refused to give herself up to someone as corrupt as him. She was forever faithful to her dead husband and daughter. The man was obviously not going to let her take Chikako with her and that was enough of a reason for her to refuse. Full of rage, the man attacked the woman. She tried to escape, but never made it past the porch she loved so much. That when Chikako killed the leader. It's been just about ten years, and they still want revenge. The son of the leader took control after the death of his Father and wanted revenge against Chikako. When he found his fathers writings, he found out that his father wanted the mismatched eyes of the little girl. Since that day the son has sent many people to track her down. The people that were able to hurt her, left scars around her eyes from trying to take them. They all died by Chikako's hand before her eyes were taken.

It's been awhile since she's thought about them. They haven't found her in almost a year. That worried Chikako. It's never taken them that long to find her.

Maybe the son's just losing people. He's been on a mad hunt for my eyes for so long I doubt any of his followers are willing to give up their life for my eyes. Chikako nodded to herself. That had to be the reason.

Chikako felt a tapping on her arm and looked over the the child she now knows as Kiko.

"Um excuse me Chikako-sama, but a man is looking for you" Kiko pointed at the door where Iruka was talking to Kakashi. Chikako nodded to the little girl and headed over. Kiko trailed behind her as she walked.

"Um... Chikako-Sama? Are you going on another mission?" Chikako nodded answering her question. Kiko grabbed into the sleeve of her cloak and tugged twice as she looked up at Chikako.

"Be careful Chikako-Sama" Kiko's eyes were wide and her face almost looked pleading. Chikako nodded and met with the two jōnin.

"Chikako! Thanks for all the help. Kakashi said you guys are going on another mission. Good luck" Iruka called. Chikako nodded yet again and followed Kakashi to the Hokage's office.

"You have been given an A-rank mission. Now that Chikako's on your team I am sure you will be able to handle this." Tsunade addressed the group while handing Kakashi a scroll. "This request came on not to long ago. They payed quite a lot for this." Tsunade added.

Team seven stepped out of the Hokage's office.

"What's the mission? Do we get to fight?" Naruto asked excitedly.

"It is a request sent in by the Kogarashi clan. They're a rather old clan in this country. They have a lot of economic power and control a few villages to the North. They have their own ninja, but it seems they would like some back up for this mission" Kakashi explained.

Chikako's blood ran cold at the mention of the Kogarashi clan. She had a feeling she knew what this request was for.

"We are needed to help them assassinate a rouge ninja by the name of the 'odd eyed devil'" Chikako's heart sank even further into her stomach. The mention of that name made her want to run away as far as she could. Maybe that wasn't a bad idea. She liked the leaf village, but it wasn't worth putting them in danger. If she were to just leave, no one would get hurt. 

"I've heard of him. He killed the last clan leader in cold blood. They say he has mismatched eyes. The eyes of the devil. He's known by the villager in that area as the 'Death Priest'. He's killed many of the Kogarashi's people.  They are a corrupt clan that makes the people pay large taxes" Kakashi shrugged.

Naruto and Sasuke seems to be excited. Sakura in the other hand looked scared. Chikako couldn't blame her though. The Death Priest has killed many people.

"We're heading to the land of the moon in one hour" the three kids nodded and went their separate ways. Chikako, however, was wasn't heading to her room, but instead to the  Hokage's office.

"I cannot take this mission" Chikako said cooly.

"Why is that?" Tsunade asked.

"I cannot kill myself" Chikako answered as if it was the simplest thing. Tsunade's eyes darkened.

"So you are the Odd Eyed Devil. I see. I had a feeling that was the case. I will send you on a different mission then. I want you to kill he clan leader. The villagers sent in this request. They are living poorly there and they want better lives. They don't have much to offer as a reward, so you would be taking it for free" Chikako nodded and removed her veil. She clutched it to her chest and bowed to show her sincerity to the blonde woman. 

"Thank you very much"

"I'll let you go on one condition. You will have to explain your actions to your team" Chikako furrowed her brow. She decided she had some thinking to do. Should she just kill the leader and be done with it, or just run away? Grabbing a few scrolls, Chikako began getting ready in her room. 

Chikako left with her team, them unknowing of her separate mission. She will kill the man that made her life hell even if it meant giver her life in the process.

Chikako acted as normally as she could during the time they traveled. She stayed quiet. Only talking when she needed to. This wasn't odd for Chikako, but the distance she was putting between them was. Just like when she arrived, she was weary of people touching her and watched each members movements like a hawk. To say the least Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto felt uncomfortable.

When they reached the gates of the moon village Naruto started getting pumped up. He was tired of traveling and wanted some action. He wanted to see just how strong this 'Odd Eyed Devil' really was.

"I can't wait! I wanna see how strong this guy is! I bet he's not as strong as me! Right Chikako?" Naruto exclaimed. When he didn't receive an answer he turned around.

"Huh? Chikako's gone!" Kakashi twisted his head around. He never saw her leave. Her chakra is so dull it's easy to forget. Kakashi swore under his breath then sighed.

"Oh well. She was probably just bored and wanted to scope out the area" Kakashi deducted.

"I guess, but she's been acting kinda weird ever since we left" Sasuke and Sakura nodded their heads in agreement with Naruto.

"Yes well. This is her first mission after being hurt. She doesn't seem like the type to get injured often. She's probably just nervous" Kakashi told his team. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't believe what he was saying. If he couldn't, he doubted his team could either.

Chikako was perched on a tree watching them all talk. She felt a bit guilty for leaving them, but it didn't bother her for long. She felt rather empty. Her team is excited about killing her. They didn't know it was her, but it still hurt. 

That dull ache in her chest, she reminded herself, wouldn't be there if she just kept her distance like she always did. Maybe it would be best to leave before she got any more attached. 

Chikako entered town and took on the last appearance she had when the Kogarashi saw her. She kept her eyes and scars, and kept her body the same age, but her hair, face, height, and demeanor was all different. Last time they met, Chikako was sure she could take them down, but she couldn't. If I act scared then maybe they won't send as skilled ninja, and if team seven comes after me... well I will just need to avoid them.

A hand shot out at Chikako and gripped her shoulder hard. She turned around, her body shaking. As much as she wanted it to all be an act, it wasn't. Her body was wracked with fear.

"Hey kid? Do I know you from somewhere?" Chikako stood frozen. Her feet were pinned to the ground. Her muscle refusing to move. This was the worse case scenario. It happed almost as soon as she stepped foot in the land of the moon. Chikako sighed. She should've expected this.

"Hey! I asked you a question!" The man smacked her face and Chikako flew back into a wall. She coughed as some blood spilled from her lips.

The man standing right in front of her is none other than Ryu Kogarashi. His ugly brown hair was cut at random as it always was. His body was muscular and his katana at his hip. Chikako almost screamed when he smirked at her.

"I knew it. I heard news that you were coming here." He laughed, gaining the attention of the civilians around them. They quickly looked away as if to avoid any trouble. Chikako didn't blame them. The towns people hurriedly closed up shop and hid. When Ryu is angry you don't get in his way. Everyone in town knew that. 

Ryu stepped forward and reached out his hand, touching Chikako's face. He lightly trailed his fingertips around her cheeks until they landed right next to her eyes.

"Ah, those scars. My father put those there as well as some of my men. I was just thinking how I should've cut them up to. I guess when I take your eyes it'll leave scars on your corpse as well" he once again laughed and knocked Chikako out before she could preform any ninjutsu.

Team seven saw the whole thing, but was to late to step in.

"The odd eyed demon is a child? A girl no less!" Naruto yelled.

"Who was that man that just hurt her Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked.

"That is our client Ryu Kogarashi" Kakashi answered monotonously.

"Well I guess we should follow him" team seven walked behind Ryu until they were at his sides.

"I see you don't really need our help after all" Kakashi said leaning over Ryu's shoulder.

"No. This part has been too easy. It's when she wakes. That's when you will be needed" Ryu responded. His voice sent a shiver down the kids spines. Why were they working for someone so... wicked?

Team seven watched as the girl was tied down to a table with thick leather straps to keep this mere child in place. There were medical tools all around the white room. The problem was there where only sharp tools. Nothing nice. 

Ten ninja in total stood around the room. One every few feet. Ryu walked up to the girl and smacked her face to wake her up. The girl, now dressed in a white robe, slowly opened her eyes. When she saw Ryu her eyes widened.

"Your eyes are mine now" he cooed. Seeing that mans face set the child off. The kid was radiating chakra off of her, and it wasn't a friendly type. This chakra was black in color, complete contract from Chikako's pure white/light grey color.

"Let me go!" The girl screamed and broke her leather bonds. Using a wind jutsu she broke the lock on the doors and sent them flying open.

"What are you waiting for? Get her!" Ryu yelled. The fear evident in his voice.

A ninja from the land of fire was the first to attack. Using the tiger signs she sent a cloud of fire at the child. It hit dead on. The ninja smirked as the smoke cleared. She felt something warm touch her neck and he turned around.

The girl was right behind her with a scalpel in her hand. She lodged the blade into her throat, killing her instantly and rather painlessly.

"Give me Ryu Kogarashi and none of you will die. I don't want to fight. I only want him" the girls voice sounded almost beast-like. A low growl as an undertone to her young girlish voice. However they ninja could hear the pleading tone as she spoke.

The woman's comrades from the land of fire attacked her at once. The two ninja hurdling kunai in the little girls direction. She used her scalpel and threw them at the one of them, successfully knocking immobilizing him. With her other hand she caught one of the kunai and did the same thing to the other fire nation ninja. 

"I said stop!" The girl yelled again. The fire ninja seemed dead set on getting revenge, so the girl gave them death. She picked up the kunai and threw it at the male ninjas throats. The force she put into it completely severed the closer ones head and still had enough power to lodge itself dee enough into the others neck, who was standing behind the first, to kill him. Next was one ninja from the land of lightning. She gathered lighting chakra in their hands and punched at the girl. Her chakra took on a form similar to Kakashi's when he used the chidori attack.

The little girl used her one hand to block every single attack that was thrown at her. When the ninja stepped back to regain her breath the girl used her taijutsu and punched a hole through the woman's chest. The child easily took out the other three ninjas from the village of the mist. She ended their lives by taking their kunai and throwing their own weapons at the ninja.

As Kakashi watched the fight he realized he never saw her face. Her head was bowed and her hair covered everything above her lips. The girls hair was the same length as Chikako now that he looks closer, but the color was different. Everything about this girl reminded Kakashi of Chikako. He wondered why, but didn't have the time to dwell on the girl was disappeared earlier. 

All that was left now was team seven. The little girl limped and swayed as she walked towards the doors. Her body moved in unhinged ways. She was bent in half at the waist with a pretty deep bow-looking pose. Her hair hung loosely and covered her facial features. 

"Please. Just let me go" the little girl begged. Teardrops fell from her eyes. The little girl turned around and put her bloodied hands on her face.

"Why are you doing this?" Naruto demanded in a threatening voice. He had his own kunai out and was about to attack.

"Please" The girl pleaded again. Her arms fell back her her sides, leaving finger trails of blood down her young face.

"I don't want to hurt you" she pleaded once more. This caught team seven off guard. More tears slipped down the girls face and dripped onto the stone floor. She stepped through the doors, walking into a larger room where Ryu was hiding.

It was a dark room. Dark and empty. It reminded the girl of when her mother died. Her home was just as dark and empty as this room was.

"Don't come any closer" Ryu shouted while hiding. His voice was broken and shaking.

"Get her! I didn't pay you to let her kill me!" The man screamed.  Naruto clenched his fists and charged at the girl. Instead of fighting back like she did with the rest of the ninja, she stood there and let herself be hit. She was thrown into the steal wall. Naruto stood up and looked at the girl. His kunai has pierced her side causing blood to pool in that area and stain her white robes a deep crimson. 

A small noise came from the girl. The same sound over and over. Getting louder and louder each time she said it until she was yelling.

"I thought you would understand!" She screamed. As the girl stood up her body slowly started to change. It was to dark to see what she was though. The girl swayed with her neck and arms limp and hanging down as she walked away from  Ryu. Her upper half was folded and hanging like some kind of monster. The only light in the room was the dull glow of the light from the operation room.

"I thought you would understand!" She screamed once more. The girl threw something at Naruto's feet as she walked closer and closer to the light.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

95.1K 1.8K 20
What if Naruto hadn't been alone in his childhood? That he had someone to share the pain of being shunned. What if Naruto had a twin sister? Kakashi...
125K 4.4K 55
"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝." • KakashixFem...
7.4K 314 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
1.8K 56 28
In the Village of the Hidden Leaf, there lived a young girl named Misaki. Abandoned by her parents as a child, she was sent to the academy to train a...