Blessings A One Direction Fan...

By alyazz_09

"I dedicate this story to the ones who have hit rock bottom , to the ones who have been abandoned , or the on... More

Blessings A One Direction Fanfiction
Chapter 2
chapter 3
don't give up my friends<3
chapter 4

chapterr 5

23 0 0
By alyazz_09

YOU NOW HAVE PREMISSION TO SPAM MY MESSGAE BOARD WITH HATE I AM SO SORRY.

ive just been dealeing with a lot and I just never had time to write any..

sawy :'(

and ive seen on other stories , that when something involves cutting or anything , it might be a trigger. so ive decided that I will write a summary of each chapter at the bottom , just incase.

once you start you can never go back , trust me , i know

anywhore heres the chapterrr :O

also i decided there might be anyother Harry POV :O

and ps , not edited T.T sawy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rileyes POV

" Riley wake up the cab will be here soon to drive you to the airport! "

I groan at the sound of my headmasters raspy voice. I pick up my cell from the bed side table and look at the time... 5:15. urgh. Way to early to be up.

After rolling around for about 10 minutes i built up the energy to drag myself out of bed. I walked up to the mirror and looked at my reflection. I look different since I first got here. My blue eyes aren't shady and dull. They have a light spark in them , not the same as before ...all of this ... but it's an improvement. My long black hair is no longer straightened unnaturally every day , it's in its natural bouncy curls. I'm still really pale , but the bags under my eyes are a tad bit less visible. I'm still really small from malnutrition but my face is less sunken in. I look generally ... happier. I still look absolutely horrid .. but not as bad as before.

I glance at the clock . 5:35 SHIT!! My drive will be here in 5 minutes! I ran to the bathroom and brushed out my curls , and adding eye liner and mascara to my electric blue eyes. I brushed my teeth and threw my makeup , a night gown that the house provided me , and toothbrush and hair brush, into a small backpack the headmaster gave me. I don't have a lot of stuff so packing wasn't a problem. Harry told me he would take me shopping when we get to London.

I ran to my drawer and ripped it open , I dug through the uniforms and found my clothes from the night I got here. I slipped on my black skinny jeans and black v neck shirt. I slipped on a leather belt with small silver rhinestones in it. I put on my grey and black converse and grabbed my cell phone and slipped it in my pocket. Lastly I slipped on my black wrist bands , one on each hand and I slipped my razor in a small hole in my left one.

I turned to look at the small room I called home for two weeks. I mentally said good bye and ran out the door.

--------------------------------

Harry POV

I sat impatiently in the gate in the airport. Riley said she would be here in about 15 minutes. I can't wait to meet her , but at the same time , I wish I didn't have to meet her....

She doesnt even know what I look like , and ive only seen baby pictures of her. All I know is that she was bright blue eyes and black curls , and dimples like me.

What if she doesn't like me? I need her and she needs me , if she hates me.... I don't know what i'll do.

Suddenly I see a girl , she was black bouncy culy hair , she short and has electric blue eyes. It's Riley I know it. But I can't bring myself to walk up to her ... she looks so lost and so .. broken.

" Riley , Riley! " Oh god. Mum was scareaming at her.

Her head snapped up at the sudden outburst by mum.

" shut the hell up mum!! " I shouted. I groaned and burried my head in my hands. She's so embarasing!!! Bloody hell.

I heard a small week voice talk to mum. Must be her. I slowly lifted my head , afraid .. but what I was met with was the most beautiful girl ive ever seen.

She was small with pale skin and black , curly hair , and bright blue eyes. Everything was beautiful , except what she was wearing. She had a black v-neck shirt , black skinny jeans , and black converse. No color at all. But the worst thing was the braclets. She had two black plush wrisbands. I could visibly see a small outline of something , but I don't know what.

" Hello love , i'm Harry. " I smiled brightly and shook her hand.

" hi. " she whispred back , her voice barely audible.

I said a quick good bye to mum and kissed her on the cheek , and we hurried on the plane. Riley dragged behind me , looking uncertain.

" Riley , you comeing? You look worried."

" Oh yeah i'm fine. "

If only I knew that when someone says " I'm fine. " , they never really are.

----------------------------------------------

Riley POV

I leaned my head back on the seat and closed my eyes feeling the plane lift off the ground. I don't mind planes , the only one ive been on was when I was 5 and the whole family went to disneyland. From what I remember it wasnt that bad.

Me and Harry havnt spoke sience we boarded , and I'm sort of glad. At first I thaught Harry could help me but... now I just don't want to suck him into my life. I'll end up hurting him , somehow.

" Let;s play 20 questions. " I heard Harry say from beside me.

crap. I know I can't say no to him.

I opened my eyes and shifted my body to i was faceing him , legs crossed.

" Ill start , How old are you? " He asked.

" 16 " I awnsered. "How long have youi been in one direction?"

" Sience 2010 , We were put togather on the Xfactor , we all auditioned as solo artists. On a scale of 1 to 10 , how much do you like tac-o's? "

" Harry , your prounceing taco's wrong."

" No like tac-O's. The cereal. "

" eww! That's discusting! " I hit him playfully on the shoulder and resumed the game. " Tell me about your band members. "

" That's not a question missy. " he tapped me on the nose in a ' shame on you ' way.

" Oh sorry , What is tell me about your bandmates. "

" That doesn't even make any scence! "

" Have you never wached jepoardy?! "

" Never heard of it. "

This time I hit him on the shoulder in a sirious way.

" What was that for?! " He exclaimed.

" For not understanding the wronderfulness of jepoardy. " I said , proud of myself.

" Okay back to the game , said Harry. Okay first theres Louis Tomlinson , we have a bromance . some of the fans think theres more than that , even though Louis has a girlfriend , it's rediclous realy .. anyway he's my Boobear , so if you hear me say that , don't be shocked. He has brown hair and greenish blueish greyish eyes." I laughed at his imaganary color. " He's a tad bit insane so wach out , loves suspenders , colorful pants , and stripes. but most importantly , he has an obsession with carrots. "

" carrots? "

"yes. Anyway , next is Niall , he's the only Irish one , he's a blondie but his hair is naturally blonde. He's acctually one of the oldest but he's the most innocent and adoroble , even though he loves swearing .he likes calling people a shower of cunts... "

"really??"

"yeah not so innocent.. oh an never ever come inbtween him and food. ever. bad idea.

next is Liam , he's the responsable one , but he is quite childish , in a good way. He has the biggest obsession with toy story ,ever. And he was a weird phobia of spoons. "

i laughed a but at the last one.

" and last but nit least is Zayn . He has the tallest qiff you will ever see , his cach phrase is" VAS HAPPENIN?!?! . Oh and hes super vain. "

" seems like you have some pretty interesting friends there "

" yeah " he started " there all great lads .... okay my turn , why do you wear those braclets? "

i froze, what right does je have to ask that?!

i just stared out the window not awnsering.

" i seee how you try so hard to push the people you love away , promise me you'll let me help you " you could hear the desparation in his voice , he really cares about me?

I kept stareing out the window , not dareing to look at him.

" You don't understand ,, no one does. " i could hear my voice crack at the end

" why do you push people away Riley??! " he exclaimed

" MAYBYE I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU OKAY?!?? "

and with that I got up and ran to the bathroom crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~

sosssosososososo sorry it's late

ive been busey :(((

and im going away tomarow for a week so no updates :( sawy

as promised heres the summary

" riley and harry got on the plane , they talked a bit then harry asked about her braclets and she freaked out ".

tadaaaaa <3

Continue Reading