DC LEGENDS IMAGINES ( Formerl...

By bookwormwolf

Semi-hiatus, taking limited requests but feel free to inquire! An imagine book for certain DC characters - wa... More

Mick - Breaking Point
Leonard - Ethereal
Mick - Heat.
Leonard - Animal.
Rip - Captain
Rip - Mind Games
Leonard - Baby.
Mick - Judo
Rip - Michael.
Leonard - Time.
Mick - Nerd.
Leonard - Kisses.
Requests.
Rip - Humanity.
Leonard - When in Russia
Leonard - Chalk and Cheese.
Rip - Divinity
Mick - Sex life.
List of prompts for you guys!
Mick - Lingerie and Sisters
Mick - Jealousy.
Mick - Cheating
Pride!!
Rip - Making English Uncomfortable
Please read - updates.
Leonard - The Savage Twins
Rip - Abandoned
Update about updates and myself
Leonard - Boss
Leonard - Unexpected Outcome
GCSE News!
Leonard - Finding love
Hey Guys!
Leonard - I'd rather be with you
Leonard - Married Life
Leonard - Twin sister
Sorry!
Whole team x Reader
Julian Albert - Saving Iris
Kinda awesome!
Ray - Snowstorms
Christmas break
Leonard - Life in Doomworld
Leonard - Salvation
Happy New Year!
Thank you all so much!
Rip - The Captain
Rip (+ Mick) - Time Bureau
Leonard - Helping Out
Rip - The Loss of a Lover
Please read me!
Rip - Shot Through The Heart
Leonard - Loving you regardless
Leonard - Nice To Meet You Again
Rip - Welcome to the Legion
Mick - Comfort
Wally - Speedy Boy
Leonard - Our Future
Jonah - Mrs Hex
John - Holy Girl
John - The Possessed
Mick - The Spooky Twins
Rip and Wally - Careless whisper
Thank you all so much!
Ray x Zari - Rescue
Rip - Arranged marriages
Leonard - Dress up
Ray - From Russia With Love
Expanding my selection of Legends...
Rip - New baby
Sara - The Ex
The Watty's
John - Nightmares
John - Engaged on Father's Day.
John - Schooling a Demon
Lil' break!
John - My Salvation
Wally & Rip - Open
Leonard - My Guardian Angel
Sara - Boobs and naked sisters
Leonard - Mine
John - Born to be your baby
Rip & Leonard with teenage! reader - School
John - Never leave
Another week's break!
Rip - The Time Pirate.
Leonard - My life for yours
Leonard - Not Him
A/N ABOUT UPDATES
John - Home
John - Taking Care Of You
Jonah Hex - Someday

John - Secret Lover

881 18 50
By bookwormwolf

Request by Aubyk1203 - hope you enjoy!!

Prompts used:

8. I'm already going to hell
26. I love you
30. Did she kiss better than I did?

I've set this in the medieval period because I'm a history nerd.

Both John and (Name)/reader are over 18, only warnings would be implied sex, use of the f-bomb, mention of cheating/mistresses and misogynistic views that were held during the medieval period.

(Name) gazed down at the ground below her longingly. The day was warm, and the sun shone but there was the occasional cool breeze in the air which made the heat more bearable, especially for the servants who were milling around the courtyard, busy with their days work. In the courtyqard, (Name) felt more free as she could see the garden beneath her whereas in the castle, she was trapped under the watchful gaze of her parents and her husband. (Name) was the Countess of the Central Kingdom, friend and courtier to King Barry and Queen Iris. She was promised to Earl Wells, a good friend and mentor of the king and a stern but brilliant man. Earl Harry Wells was a clever man, a few years older than (Name) as his first wife had died during the birth of his daughter Jesse, (Name)'s lady in waiting. Harry knew that (Name) didn't truly love him, and agreed for her to marry him simply for appearances and their reputations - (Name) had a lover, and his name was John Constantine. A lover who was not happy that despite her freedom, (Name) at some point had to give Harry a child, also for their reputation. But (Name) didn't care, she respected Harry and loved John, and today with the approval of Harry, John was coming to visit. Her parents didn't know, as (Name) and Harry had told them it was a diplomatic discussion about an alliance with those from the Waverider Kingdom, (which wasn't really wrong).

So, here she was, gazing down at her gardens, waiting for John to arrive. John Constantine was the old friend of Queen Sara and her wife, Queen Ava of the Waverider Kingdom, and was surrounded in scandal as he was once a courtesan for the rich ladies of the kingdom, however this led him to being popular as he was experienced. (Name) had met him briefly at a meeting with King Oliver of the Star Kingdom, and after then, the pair exchanged frequent letters, only in the letters she wrote to John were signed (Name) or 'Yours Forever' whereas all others were Lady Wells.

(Name) was suddenly taken from her thoughts by a hand over her eyes and lips on the back of her neck, she thrashed before a familiar accent calmed her down. She turned to see John in his favourite brown cloak, with eyes that looked tired and a teasing grin. He gave her a look up and down, obviously taking in her midnight blue dress before his eyes lingered on her chest with a sulty wink.

"It's been a while Love, I suppose that dress is for your husband?" John's tone was teasing, but (Name) could sense an icy undertone.

"No, my darling. All for my lover." She told him and John raised an eyebrow.

"God, I've missed you." He said, kissing her lips softly.

(Name) wrapped her arms around John, allowing him to bite her lower lip teasingly. Usually, she wouldn't let John do things to her in public, but she knew her parents would never come to the courtyard and that Harry didn't really care. It was only when John's hands found her bottom did she break the kiss to tell him off.

"Ah Love, I'm used to getting handsy with commoners, tonight you can show me what it's really like to make love to a royal." John grinned as (Name)'s face flushed red with embarrassment.

"You make love to lots of common women?" She asked, finding it difficult to be annoyed as she knew she couldn't judge her lover.

"I fuck them. I only make love to you, pet, because the only one who I love is you." John took (Name)'s hand in his as he spoke and began to lead her towards where him and the Queens of the Waverider Kingdom were sleeping for the next few weeks.

As they walked, (Name) informed John that her parents kept telling her that she needed to get pregnant in order for her marriage to be successful and warned him not to react if any of dinner's conversations were centred around her fertility.

"Easy Love, you have my child and say it's his." John suggested but (Name) shook her head.

"I cannot. What if the child looks nothing like me or Harry?" She asked and John shrugged.

"Then you can tell everyone about us. I don't care if the church doesn't see our marriage as holy, I'm already going to hell for my previous occupation and the fact I practice sorcery!" John began to grow angry, and as his words grew louder, (Name) feared they would be exposed. "(Name) your two options are to have your parents thing you are infertile or your parents know you're a loose moralled woman!"

"I would rather just have my husband's child so they hush and then I'll be free to have you!" (Name) declared, a fierceness on her face.

"I don't want your husband's child - I want you!" John spat, tearing his hand from hers and quickly walking away.

(Name) stood shocked, she had looked forward to seeing her lover, but she realised the dilemma she was in. She was stuck either having an unhappy marriage to please her parents or go to John and leave her life behind. With a sigh, she ran after John with a groan to try and sort her relationship with him out. It wasn't easy to find him, but when (Name) found John he was with Queen Sara and a woman (Name) did not know, his arm wrapped around her and a flirty smile on his face.

Oh.

So that's how it was.

(Name)'s eyes searched for her husband and she found him standing with Jesse. She made her way over, giving them both a small smile, before curtsying to Harry.

"My Lord and dearest husband, good day. And good day Lady Jesse." (Name) said, allowing Harry to kiss her hand.

Of course it was all for show to make John jealous so as well she wrapped her arms around her husband and kissed him on the lips, fully aware John could see her actions. When she pulled away, Harry gave her a kind smile and (Name) almost felt bad that she was cheating on him, with his own consent. He bowed to her and bid her goodbye to make social rounds with their guests. With a peak towards where John was, (Name) saw that he had disappeared, and knew it was most likely he was kissing her in his bed - the bed that (Name) was supposed to be sharing later that night. But no matter, (Name) could handle John and his unsuspecting victim in the best way she knew how - use her husband to make him jealous. It may have been petty, but court politics often where and John was used to behaving the exact same way.

So, with a gentle stroll and a glance around the room for any watching eyes, (Name) slipped into the hallway which led to her guests bedroom's, stopping at the first door on the right. The hallway of her castle was white with gold trim to match her family's crest colours, the marble floors causing her heeled feet to click quietly. Inside the room, (Name) could hear the noises one would expect a couple to be making that sneaked out of a party, but (Name) saw red when John's voice moaned the name of the woman loudly.

Zed.

(Name) had met Zed Martin before, as the woman was the sister of a stablehand at (Name)'s estate. John had obviously thought it funny to sleep with a servant in his lover's household to convince (Name) to confess to her love for him - well it made her do one thing: she was going to have to cause the poor victim of John's little game a life of embarrassment for daring to romance the man that she obviously knew her mistress was sleeping with. Without a knock, (Name) burst through the door to see the woman sat on John's knee, his hand underneath her simple serving girl's dress and Zed paled in horror before scrambling to curtsey to her mistress.

"Lady-Lady Wells, I-I will get back to work straight away... I will not speak word of this to anyone." She mumbled and dashed away, leaving (Name) standing smug in front of her lover.

"Did she kiss better than I did?" (Name) asked, closing the door behind her. "Or the one before her? Who was that woman you were with beside Sara and Ava?"

"That was Duchess Lena, a friend of Princess Kara. And no, love, none of them as good as you. Was he as good as me?" John smirked, knowing the reference to her husband would make (Name) angry with him.

"Of course not. Now go wash your hands of that serving girl and undress me." (Name) demanded. "If my parents want a child, then a child I shall give them."

John's eyes darkened in lust at the fact he had just been allowed to attempt to impregnate his lover and he surged forward, pushing her down on the bed underneath him as he kissed her, unlacing her dress and the corset underneath. (Name) wrapped her arms around her lover, and gasped as he made his way down towards her thighs, looking up at her with a coy grin.

"I didn't even touch her, love. Let me get you ready, my lady, for a night you won't forget..." John said, the scruff of his very un-royal stubble tickling (Name)'s thighs. "Let me show you just how I like to treat a real lady..."

...

The next morning, (Name) awoke with her head on John's chest who was stroking her hair lazily. She looked up at him with a smile, and kissed him softly as best she could.

"I love you John, I really do." She confessed.

"Soon," John promised. "I will make you Lady Constantine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4K 49
Hello! Here's my NWTB imagine book! Requests highly appreciated, feel free to comment and enjoy! :3
471K 3.4K 140
Just some Grayson x Reader Imagines for all of the GD fans! I upload every Tuesday! Requests: Closed Thank you so much for: #1 graysonxreader #1 gra...
1.2M 27.3K 196
Began: 2016 Finished: November 3, 2019 Hi, thanks for choosing to look at or read my original DC Comics Imagines Book 2!! There will be some slight c...
107K 1.1K 57
These Imagines will be Arrowverse + DC Characters/Actors x Male Reader I don't own any of the characters