New Girl: A Fairytail Fanfic

By BlizzardShadow

Cora was just a little girl when she discovered Fairy Tail. Now age 16 will she have the guts to become a wiz... More

New Girl: A Fairytail Fanfic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Coray?
Chapter 6: Hoshi
Chapter 7: GIVE ME THE BOOK
Chapter 8: Food Fight?
Chapter 9
IMPORTANT!!
Holy. Crap.

Chapter 5: Team Natsu?

4.2K 127 13
By BlizzardShadow

The next few days at the guild were the same as usual. I woke up and did my usual routine and walked to the guild.

"Morning Lucy! Morning Mira" I said as I approached the bar. "Morning" they said in unison. Mira gave me a cup of coffee and I sipped it because it was hot.

"So Cora have you joined a team yet?" Lucy asked me.

"No I actually haven't. I was thinking of team Shadow Gear but I don't know..." I replied.

"Well you know, you could always join team Natsu!" I spit out my coffee.

"Wh-what? I-I don't think I'm good enough!" I said shocked.

She laughed. "Of course you're good enough! You're a dragon slayer!"

I laughed half heartily. Just because I'm a dragon slayer doesn't mean I'm good! I thought

"I'll talk to Natsu and the group and see if they will let you join!"

---------------------

Soon Natsu came up to me.

"So I heard you don't have a team. You can join team Natsu if you want!" He half yelled revealing a giant smile.

"Sure! I would love to!" I squealed in my head in excitement.

"Great, let's pick out a job."

We called over the rest of the team to the board to see what job we wanted to take.

"What about this one?" Lucy asked pointing to a paper. "Not enough pay." Erza replied.

After looking at all of the papers I found one behind another paper on the board. "Hey guys look at this! It read: Dark guild has been killing many. Find the source and defeat them. WARNING: 4 GUILD MEMBERS ARE A VERY STRONG PART OF THE GUILD. APPLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Award: 100,000,000 jewel.

"Cora it's perfect! Lucy exclaimed."

"Good job Cora" said Gray keeping his arms crossed but smiled a little, making me blush. Lucy winked at me and I went to get the job accepted by Mira.

"Mira Team Natsu would like to take this job." I handed her the paper and she frowned. "Are you guys sure? It seems pretty difficult..." "No we've got this! I promise!" She sighed. "Ok but be careful!"

I told the team Mira said we could go. "We leave at dawn" said Erza.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Kk byeee

-Blizz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
125K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
880K 54K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...