[Sendo Takeshi × Yuki] Hajime...

By DreamChan

Sendo love story .. YukiChan - 20 years old - tall 150 cm , with long light brown hair and light brown e... More

Love in a first sight !!
Love in a first sight / part 2
Love in a First Sight / part 3
Love in a First Sight / part 4
Love in a First Sight / part 6 [End of Chapter One]
chapter Two | between two
The Bumbling Me
Meeting again - Chapter 3

Love in a First Sight / part 5

314 6 2
By DreamChan

the Three of you went back to the gym ..

Kamogawa - Sensie was waiting for ippo. >> His pc right here --->

Kamogawa *angerly* : kuzzu !! kid !! where have you been ? you are late !! *hitting ippo's head*

ippo : Sensie !! gomenasai !! sorry (TεT)!

you and sendo : (〇_o)

Kamogawa : kid let's start to work !!

then he turn his eyes to sendo, he gave him a money to buy a ticket to Osaka, where sendo lives .!

Kamogawa : here ! take this to buy you ticket .!

Sendo : oh arigato ! thank you ojiSan !!

sendo took the money and bow to kamogawa !

Kamogawa *screams* : don't call me ojiSan.. I'm not old and I'm still stronger

than you young men !!

You looked to him sadly because he will go far away  ..

you : Sendo -san , thanks for everything , and have a safe trip !!

you smiled sadly , sendo was looking to you and he turned to the door avoiding your and his eyes to met ..

Sendo : youarewelcome , and thank for letting me sleep inthe gym .. and thanks for the dinner .!

kamogawa looked to you and sendo surprised ..

kamogawa : heh ! what dinner ??

Aoke : Is there some food ?

takamora : hey , is all your thinking is food?

punching aoke's head ..

Aoke : ouch ! nandi ? why did you do that ?

Sendo : ippo ?

ippo : heh ? nani sendo - San ?

Sendo : I can't wait to fight against you ? so training hard is all I want from you !

to defeat you and I will be the strongest man in Japan ..

ippo : I will so hard to defeat you sendo !

so either me I can't wait to meet you in boxing rumble !!

You were watching the two of them talking like they are  strongest men in the world !!

you couldn't handel yourself , you really likes strong me with warm heart !!

sendo waved his hand and you could see just his back !!

you wished from deep of your heart that you will see him again soon ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
469K 37.6K 18
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1M 50.6K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...