Kane

By Just_Josie

*Not Edited, Will Edit when finished writing* HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in AlphaFemale #1 in BodyPositivity #5 i... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Covers
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
A/N
A/N
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty- Four
Chapter Forty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight

Chapter Thirty- Three

4.6K 223 47
By Just_Josie

Unedited

Lina

A loud feral growl reverberates through the large clearing as I land on my ass once again. I wince slightly at the light throb as Kane threatens my sparring partner for the umpteenth time. "I said be Gentle, you dickhead!" He yells once again, his eyes switching colors between a bright amber and a hazel whiskey.

Knox moves towards me, with a soft smile on his face. I huff in annoyance muttering profanities under my breathe as he grips my arm and pulls me upright. If looks could kill, that pack warrior would be ten feet under, literally. I thank Knox and move towards my more than over protective mate. "You can't expect them to be gentle with me while I'm training, mi amado" He grips my arm and gently pulls me into him, his eyes and hands running over my body, checking for any injuries.

"Kane!" I growl as he smooths a hand over my now bruised butt. I catch his slight smirk as he rubs the spandex covered flesh more thoroughly. Gripping my chin with his other hand, he tilts my face up until he's looking down at me. "You sure you still wanna continue?" I roll my eyes with a small grin. Holding his fingers with my own, I nod. "Yes, and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop beating my sparring partners up before I get the chance to."

He sighs, dropping a soft kiss against my lips. "Fine. But you just earnt a spanking for that eye roll you gave me" I pinch the side of his stomach his lips lifting in a grin, "You can make that two rounds of spanking baby."

I pull out of his arms as he straightens, he turns towards Luke the pack warrior I was sparring with. Pointing to him, he glares "Watch it, she's still learning." Pointing his finger at me he states, "She gets another bruise, you'll have me to sparr with." Luke gulps loudly, bowing as Kane moves towards the outer part of our sparring circle. I hear a loud laugh as my brother chuckles, "Told you, he wasn't ready for this yet" Mac grins behind his tattooed fist as Kane salutes the both of them with his middle finger.

Turning towards Luke, I smile gently hoping to ease Kane's threat. He waits for me to nod in order for us to start. Taking a deep breath, I open my eyes just as I exhale and instantly I feel my wolf. My canines scrape my bottom lip and my eyes zero in on my opponent. I circle him slowly, mentally blocking out everyones mind links. Especially Kane's, I needed to focus. I hadn't fully shifted only partically to heighten my senses, Kane wanted the both of us to sparr in our human form first needing to still be in control of our bodies and actions, especially since this was my first time training with them.

Walking a full circle, I nod at Luke and he springs into action, launching right at me. I feel, my body drop into a crouch my fingers stretch and my nails extend into claws. They lift as if in slow motion and easily slice through Luke's white singlet and tanned skin. He drops into a forward roll behind me just as I turn mid crouch. A large gush of blood drips along my hand and forearm.

Luke snarls as he rightens himself, his hand moves towards the large gash against his stomach. My eyes follow the blood trailing onto the ground, turning the soil a dark muddy brown colour. I hear the attack before feeling it, Luke's clawed hand grips my neck and slams me onto my back. I panic for just a second as Lukes canines extend, his mouth opening on a growl. Narrowing my eyes, I push my wolf forward slightly, getting a grip on his hand wrapped around my throat I sink my claws into his skin.

He growls lowly, his grip loosening slightly. As soon as his grip slips, I act instantly. Pulling his hand up and off me, I pull his fingers back, almost breaking his wrist. His body bucks backwards easing off of me, giving me the momentum I need to throw him to the side. I heave myself up and hook my legs around his neck, I make sure to pull his arm through the gap between my legs and tighten. Applying pressure to his wrist I tighten my legs around his neck and pull, laying down on my back until he's locked within my grasp.

He snarls, his free hand clawing against my thigh. I bite the side of my lip harshly, holding the scream of pain in, as I wait for him to submit. He bucks against me almost managing to break my hold but I persist, with the help of my wolf I squeeze his neck harder. His breathing picks up rapidly as he tosses and turns trying to maneuver out of my hold. I hear a loud commotion behind me, but refuse to turn and see what was happening. I pull harder on his hand, pulling his fingers right back making him yelp, his breathing harsh. I flex my calf muscles and grip his neck, "Submit Luke" I growl harshly.

He growls back defiantly, bits of saliva spraying against my thighs as his breathing starts to close up fast. "Submit" I grip out, my thighs about to give way. He turns his face to the side, showing his neck as he releases my thigh, his claws pulling blood making the black material look soaked. He taps my thigh twice and I give a groan of relief, my legs releasing him, as I fall on to my back in pain.

No longer than a second am I on my back, I'm lifted right up and into Kane's arms. I can't seem to hear him over my rapidly beating heart and crazy breathing but his mouth is moving a mile a minute. Just like a slap back to reality, my ears start to ring and then the chaos around me sets in.

~*~*~*~*~

Kane

I knew this was a fucking bad idea, the most stupidest I've ever had and yet I still let her have her way. I mean, having to sit there and watch your wife have to try and defend herself against a man, a full grown wolf no less is one of the most disturbing and life threatening moments in my whole entire life. I had given each and every one of them an ear bashing in the early hours of the morning while Lina was asleep. They were each to treat her with care, take it easy on her.

She lands on her perfect ass once again snapping me out of my thoughts. I growl loudly, my eyes finding Luke instantly. He gulps, "I said be gentle dickhead!" I feel my canines lengthen as my hands fisten at my sides. I start in his direction ready to smack his damn ears because obviously his dumbass had suddenly gone deaf. "Oh for fucks sake" I pause as Lina's voice hits me, turning in her direction I feel my brows crinkle in confusion not knowing who her words were being directed at.

I see Knox help her up before she turns towards me with that look. I grind my teeth, already raking my brain for something to say. "You can't expect them to be gentle with me while I'm training, mi amado" she huffs almost annoyingly. I grip her arm gently and tug her towards me, my eyes scanning her body for any more harm that Luke might have upended on her. My hands skim the more than generous curve of her ass and I can't help but almost grip the thick cheeks, "Kane!" I smirk down at her scold, smoothing my palm over the spandex covered flesh, Using my free hand I grip her chin.

I make sure her eyes connect with my own, "You sure you still wanna continue?" She rolls her eyes, "Yes, and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop beating my sparring partners up before I get the chance to." I sigh almost in disappointment. Licking my lips, I drop my head down a bit till we're that close, I press a light kiss against her tempting lips and then pull back with a grin, "Fine. But you just earnt a spanking for that eye roll you gave me." She growls lowly, her lips pulling up in a grin. Pinching me softly, I almost laugh at her sore attempt. "You can make that two rounds of spanking baby."

Pulling back from her, I turn towards my pack warrior. Pointing a finger at him, I watch him gulp "Watch it, she's still learning." Pointing towards my baby, I state loud and clearly for him, "She gets another bruise, you'll have me to spar with." I ignore the not so subtle chuckles behind me as Lina gets back into the sparring circle, "Told you, he wasn't ready for this yet" Vince mumbles from behind me. I salute him and Mac with my middle finger, facing Lina and Luke as they circle each other.

I crack my neck once, rolling my shoulders as I prepare myself once more. I have to keep a tight leash on my wolf that's currently pacing way to close to our breaking point. There's nothing more threatening than seeing your mate go toe to toe with another male, but watching Lina go head to head more than a few times was definitely wrecking havoc on my sanity.

Watching her spar and protect herself just kept getting harder and harder. Because Luke upped his game in every round, I wanted her to gain a better understanding on how to protect herself as a human but to also learn how to use and trust her wolf's senses. She was still weary of letting her wolf take over and I admired that about her, she was a strong female and a true definition of an Alpha. 

She nods at Luke and he launches directly at her, she drops into a crouch claws extended tearing right through his singlet and skin. A thick coppery smell permits the air as Luke lands into a forward roll, blood soaking his shirt. He snarls and my hackles rise, my senses heightening immediately at his actions. Lina's eyes drop to his now bleeding stomach and I feel my own stomach drop because in the blink of an eye, Luke is now straddling her waist, a clawed hand wrapped around her throat. 

I move on instinct, my canines lengthening as I enter the circle. Lina gasps harshly her eyes dropping to his hand currently wrapped around her neck. She sinks her claws into his hand, catching him off guard for a second. 

His grip eases before she reacts, her body bucks him off of her and on to his side. Without easing her grip, she pulls his fingers back, a hiss leaving his mouth at the already wrangled hand. I move to take another step towards them only for Vince to halt my movements. 

"Just watch, trust me" he says. I feel my wolf growl heatedly, ready for blood. I turn just in time to catch sight of my mate wrapping her legs around Luke's neck and squeezing. My anger deters for a second before outrage takes over. 

I forcibly remove Vince's arm as I stalk towards Lina and Luke. Mac grips my arm and pulls, I growl lowly letting him know to let me go. Vince comes up on my other side, moving to pull me back. I open my mouth to tell them where to go, only to freeze as a wave of pain is felt through my link. 

I push the both of them off of me and move in, Luke's neck is turned to the side in a form of submission but I don't let that stop me from gripping his neck and lifting him. He groans from the abrupt motion, I snarl in his face before throwing him outside of the circle. 

"No one touch him, he's mine to deal with" I growl. Turning back to my Lina I find her slipping into unconsciousness. Steadily and easily slipping her into my arms, I start towards the Pack house already linking for our pack doctor Phillip to meet me there ASAP. 

Lina nuzzles into my chest, her hand lifts slowly, almost sluggish to smooth against my pecs "Don't be mad" I growl down at her in reply, mad about her being hurt but pissed the fucking hell off at the fact that I had even came up with the stupid fucking idea. "Stop talking" I growl in reply, finding the infirmary on the second floor.

She sighs sleepily, "I love you" I pause to look down at her, her hazel eyes blinking up at me slowly the action delayed. I feel the anger fade instantly, pressing a kiss against her chapped lips I almost smile at her little pout. 

"Sleep baby, you need to let your body heal" She yawns stubbornly, narrowing her eyes up at me. I press a gentle kiss against her sweaty forehead, "I love you more" without another word, she finally listens to me and gives in to exhaustion.  

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Lovelies! I know I know it's been awhile but I'm updating ain't I? Iv'e been busy with work since I work night shift's now, my sleeping and writing schedule has been wack for real! I usually write better during the night or early hours of the morning, I don't know its weird seems that's the time I usually have my muse back or something lol. Anyways Please and I can't stress this out enough, read with caution because I have not edited or proof read it's 1:33am here in Sydney, Australia Iv'e finished work and I cannot be bothered to re-read for any mistakes but let me know in the comments so I can go back later to fix it up! 

Anyways let me know what you guys think about this chapter! Much love to the endless love and support for both my books Lina and His, they're both climbing the ranking ladder crazily all because of you loyal readers! Honestly so damn grateful, I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. 

Stay safe and love you guys! 

Josie. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 803 42
โ› ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โœ โŽฏ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ the broke...
37M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." โ€ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
3M 126K 54
[COMPLETED] Katrina Parker has never been normal, even by werewolf standards. An outcast, ostracized by her pack because of her unique Gift: the unca...
240K 6.8K 31
Let me introduce myself: hello, I am Rue. And this is my life. I am alpha of my pack meaning I have control over everything, expect when one day I di...