ASTRO Profiles

By Vivi3Blue

I wanted to do something from a different fandom I'm in. I'm a fan of ASTRO and KPop as a whole, ASTRO is one... More

ASTRO Basics
MJ
JinJin
Cha Eun Woo
Moonbin
Rocky
Quiz! Who is Who
Answers
Quiz
Answers
Important
ATEEN

Sanha

288 8 0
By Vivi3Blue

Sanha
Real Name: Yoon Sanha
Stage Name: Sanha
Birthday: March 21, 2000
Color: Yellow
Roles: Main Vocal and Maknae
He started self teaching himself guitar since 5th grade. The other members joke around about his voice cracking while trying out high notes. MJ and him are 6 years apart. He has an angelic voice. He is known for being a beagle maknae. He loves to eat and is merciless with his aegyo. He is also pretty flexible. He is also insanely tall compared to his hyungs and known for being an evil maknae teasing them about height and messing with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 699 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
56.9K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
19.5K 46 22
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...