The Fourth Progenitor [Strike...

By TheWidowMaker

The Fourth Primogenitor is the world's strongest vampire that should only exist in legends, but he has emerge... More

Y/N Victoria
HAREM [VERSION TWO]
FAMILIARS
CHAPTER I: THE RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART I]
CHAPTER II: THE RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART II]
CHAPTER III: THE RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART III]
CHAPTER IV: RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART IV]

PROLOGUE: FOURTH PROGENITOR

6.7K 143 59
By TheWidowMaker

~Third Person POV~

It was a beautiful morning on Itogami Island, Japan. Or they were formally known as the Demon Sanctuary, an artificial city connected and built with gigantic floating-type structures known as Giga floats, designed by Senra Itogami and created with carbon fibre, resin, metal and magic as a habitat for demons. Its total area is about a hundred and eighty square kilometres, holding a population of around five hundred sixty thousand. [560,000]

Its location in the Pacific Ocean 300 kilometres south of Tokyo, constructed over an intersection of ley lines known as Dragon Veins, consisting of massive spiritual energy.

It has five central districts, North Island, South Island, West Island, East Island and a Center Island connecting the four and providing the city's foundations. The four surrounding giga-floats represent the four divine beasts and their ruler at the centre, which are linked together in an attempt to control the Dragon Veins. North represents the Black Tortoise, south represents the Vermilion Bird, west represents the White Tiger, and east represents the Azure Dragon and its ruler, the Yellow Dragon, which represents the centre.

However, that is not all, as there is another island, an artificial island built near Itogami Island. The island serves as a large theme park, featuring shopping malls, pools, an aquarium for demonic beasts and resort hotels, Blue Elysium or BluEly for short.

This is where our story starts.

The streets of BluEly were busy with people walking to their destinations, some walking to their workplace, others to shopping malls, and someone just hanging out with each other.

"Hey, have you heard?" a female voice whispered.

"What? The Fourth Progenitor?" asked a male voice.

(A/N: Some places mention Primogenitor, others Progenitor, however, since it's Progenitor in the Anime, I will stick with that.)

Two Academy students were sitting in a park. One had short brown hair, and the other had long dark blue hair.

The one with short brown hair had a pink smartphone in her hand. She was reading and showing a comment to her friend sitting next to her.

(A/N: I realized it later, but the dark blue-haired one is Nagisa, sister of Koujou.)

The comment read, "Or maybe, the Night of Countless Flame (Kaleid Blood)."

"I heard the Fourth Progenitor exists," said a female voice.  

Another comment, "Where?"

"Isn't it obvious? Here, in this town," said another male voice.

"He's immortal and indestructible with no relatives or brethren. He has no desire to rule and is accompanied only by twelve Familiars, avatars of calamity," said another male voice.

"No one can control him," said a male voice.

In a high-rise office, a secretary was talking to her boss, "He is said to be a cruel, nefarious vampire who defines human reason," said the secretary. She had short brown hair, round glasses, red lipstick, and minimal makeup on her lips. She was stunning, wearing a dark blue business suit with a black pencil skirt and a white t-shirt beneath the case.

Suddenly we cut to a couple walking down the streets of BluEly at night.

"Hmm...And?" Asked a lady with short brown hair with light blue eyes. She was wearing a blue yukata with pink and blue circles pattern. She had a purple bag in her left hand and wore a pair of blue sandals.

She was walking with a man who had brunette hair with green eyes. He was wearing a dark orange shirt with brown trousers and black shoes.

"Well...that's it," the man said as they walked.

"You call that a story?" the lady asked in annoyance. "That kind of thing happens here all the time," she said in a bored tone.

"Anyway, what do you think of this yukata?" asked the lady, trying to change the subject.

(A/N: What kind of guy tells a lame story like that? Jesus...)

"Not bad," the man said.

"Hey, that's mean!" the lady exclaimed.

Another couple was walking opposite them, going in the opposite direction.

The couples smiled at each other.

"It was tough to put on-" *Thud* 

A couple passed and turned to see the girl kneeling on the floor, with her boyfriend rushing to her.

Her right sandal was off, with a small cut above her ankle. Her yukata had ridden up, giving a view to her legs, and her hair had been tousled, offering a view of the back of the neck.

"Ow..." the girl on the floor said.

"Yuuki, are you all right?" her boyfriend asked.

"Darn it...my sandal broke..." Yuuki whined, "What am I gonna do?" She thought aloud.

"Yuuki, listen to me. The sandal can be fixed. Are you alright?" the boyfriend asked as he kneeled next to her and checked her hands and legs. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw the blood on her right leg.

"Oh no! You're bleeding," He said. "Okay, I'm gonna pull you up," he said softly. 

The couple that had stopped, the girl looked at the boy in worry. She wasn't mad that he was looking at her. She knew he couldn't resist because he saw the blood.

She squeezed his hand.

"Y/N, are you alright?" the girlfriend asked.

Y/N L/N, 18 years old, a muscular 6'0 frame, had light blue eyes and salmon pink hair. His hair reached a little above his eyes if he did not comb it. However, he habitually pushes his hair to the left so it does not cover his forehead. The young man wore black-framed glasses over his light blue eyes.

(A/N: I know your hair looks all over the place here, and some people like it, but I decided to change it up a bit. Your hair combed to the left with little bits of hair on the side flaring out.)

His current attire was quite fashionable and modern. He wore black trousers, black ankle-high VANS with a white sole. In addition, he had a white bomber jacket with a white T-Shirt underneath. However, he wasn't exactly wearing the bomber jacket, as his girlfriend was wearing it, due to her feeling cold.

As he gazed at the scene, his eyes turned a deep red. He quickly turned around and covered his mouth. Trying to control his urges, his girlfriend, standing next to him, looked on with worry.

Her name was Aiba Asagi, 18 years old, 5''8  a beautiful university girl who has red eyes and long blonde hair that is curled at its end and passes through her shoulder with a fringe and bangs at either side of her face and she has a long ponytail tied by a pink ribbon.

She was wearing a white strapless dress tied around the waist with a black ribbon, followed by a skirt that reached a little below her knees. It helped to accentuate her curvy figure while making her look cute. She also had black heels that brought her closer to Y/N's height.

Asagi looked back to see the boyfriend of the other couple, carrying his girlfriend, bridal style. She squealed as she was lifted in the air, giggling and wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek.

She looked back to Y/N to see a drop of blood running down his chin and falling onto the floor; Her eyes widened.

"Y/N," Asagi said in worry, watching his eyes flash red and then back to his dreamy light blue.

She heard him gulp and take a deep breath before he turned to her and smiled.

"I'm alright, I'm alright," He said, "I just need a blood bag, come on, we're not too far away from home anyways," he said with a smile. He held out his right hand for Asagi to hold, "Wait," he said and pulled his hand away, walked to Asagi's right, and held out his left hand, "There's still some blood left on that hand," he said.

Asagi smiled and took his hand, continuing their walk. However, the event stuck in her mind, and she couldn't help but worry.

~Timeskip~

~Third Person POV~

(A/N: The place behind the pool is the garage. And if that house seems familiar, it is from one of my stories :) )

 Y/N and Asagi were now at his house, Y/N going straight for his garage to find a blood bag.

The garage was oversized with three vehicles at his disposal; however, there were covers over them.

He walked behind the three vehicles to a black wall. He went to the far right portion of the wall and put his hand up to his waist height, with the palm pressing against the wall. Within seconds, the area around the hand recessed. It glowed light blue; on cue, with a 'woosh', a door opened to reveal a small chilled room with metal cupboards. A white mist flew out of the room due to hot air bursting inside.

Y/N sighed as he went to one of the cupboards and opened them. However, this is where the trouble started.

He raised his eyebrow as the cupboard was empty. He checked the next cabinet being empty. Fear crept up on him, and he went to the next one to get the same result. It was empty.

Asagi, who was standing behind him, looked on with worry.

'Do we not have a blood bag?' She thought.

However, trouble ensued when Y/N staggered, his eyes flashed red, and his thirst for blood increased. He covered his mouth and face and quickly walked to the other cupboards to check for blood.

His expression was frantic, panic settling inside his mind. Knowing that if he doesn't find blood soon, he might have to hunt an animal. However, with his thirst, even he had doubts about whether he would pounce on someone.

More specifically, Asagi. He shook his head and continued looking.

Asagi's worry had increased. She was trying to find ways to fix this. Finally, an idea came to her, and her heart told her to do it, trusting Y/N. However, her mind was telling her not to, knowing there was a risk she could die.

"Blood...Blood...." Y/N groaned like a Zombie.

"Y/N," Asagi said. Y/N turned to her, his eyes flashing red; when he saw her attire. She was not wearing his jacket, leaving her neck exposed.

Y/N quickly shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts, not wanting to attack her.

"Y/N, take my blood," Asagi said nervously. She pulled her blonde hair behind her ear. 

"No, there must be another way; I'm not sure I can even control myself right now," Y/N said, trying to shake off his thirst. 

"Y/N, we don't have a choice," Asagi said confidently, but inside she was shaking. 

Y/N gulped and slowly walked towards Asagi, staring at her neck with his red eyes. 

"A-Are you sure?" Y/N asked as he stood next to her, wrapping his hands around his waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and nodded with a nervous smile, not having the confidence to speak.

Y/N leaned in, going to her lips first. As their lips touched, both kept their mouths closed, waiting for the other to back down. Unfortunately, both did not intend to back down, so Y/N slid his arms down Asagi's back.

Y/N's hand travelled down further, reaching below her waist. Asagi gasped and blushed a deep red.

Y/N grinned and took the chance to shove his tongue inside her mouth, their tongues now battling for dominance. Asagi was determined to win this but had to pull away as both were out of breath. However, Y/N didn't stop there. He kissed her cheek, grinning as he watched Asagi blush. Then, he trailed kisses down her collarbone.

Asagi was blushing furiously, but her hands weren't able to stop. She leaned her head back further to give Y/N more access, closing her eyes and biting her lips when Y/N found her sweet spot.

"Are you certain, my dear?" Y/N asked.

"Yes," Asagi said with a determined tone.

Y/N's eyes flashed red again, and he opened his mouth. Opening his mouth revealed his pale white teeth. Four fangs grew from his canines, two on the top row and two on the bottom. 

He bit into Asagi's collarbone, drawing blood. His eyes flashed red again as he drank the blood. 

Asagi gasped, and a shiver went down her spine. She moaned as her knees grew weak, causing her legs to give out. Finally, Asagi and Y/N collapsed together, her arms slack at her sides as if losing the strength to hold Y/N. Y/N held her tightly as he drank from her. He felt his hunger state, felt his blood thirst quench.

Y/N pulled back, his fangs retracting as he licked the excess blood off her neck. He smiled when small movements from Asagi's hands indicated that she was back.

Y/N let out a sigh of relief, glad that it was over with, glad Y/N did not harm her. His eyes are now reverting to their original light blue.

After all, being a vampire had its ups and downs, but being the strongest vampire, the Fourth Progenitor is an entirely different story now. 

One I plan to tell.

----

A/N: Okay, honestly, I'm not very happy with this, but it is what it is. 

Anyways, was that good? Did it suck? What could be improved? Tell me in the comments!

Please do vote if you liked the story! As it motivates me to continue writing more. :)

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 200 30
When you find yourself at the brink of death you manage to summon none other than Sebastian Michaelis. Shocked you realized that he was real... but w...
82.2K 4.2K 71
Short version: A guy gets yeeted into the Bleach World. Oh, and he also has a system. Long version: In a world where Kazuya felt trapped, he longed f...
63K 1.3K 146
My name is Tadashi Akira, and I graduated from The Vampire Slayer Academy a year ago. A day after my graduation, I found out my family was killed by...
585 20 10
ᴵˢᵉᵏᵃⁱ /異世界/ ⁿᵒᵘⁿ °°°ᴬ ᵍᵉⁿʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴶᵃᵖᵃⁿᵉˢᵉ ᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁱⁿᵛᵒˡᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵈᵃʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵃˡᵗᵉʳⁿᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᵃⁿᵗᵃˢʸ ᵒʳ ᵛⁱʳᵗᵘᵃˡ ʷᵒʳˡᵈˢ°°° 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝�...