This Thing Called Life { Sequ...

De Lazarreah

Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ Thi... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Happy 4th - Chapter 9 - Of July
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character and Author Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
August ✨
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New Book
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Epilogue)
Trilogy? maybe..?
This is Our life (Trilogy) Out now!

Chapter 15

1K 38 9
De Lazarreah

Ariana in MM.

" Ariana?" I walked over to her side of the bed. " Ariana-Marie?" I shook her a little bit.

She shifted in bed, still sleep. I shook my head. " Don't let me get the tissue."

She smacked her lips, mumbling some slick shit under her breath. " Yes hoe?"

I smiled. " Come on,  you gotta get up. It's almost time for davonate  to leave."

She yawned, sitting up. " Okay."

I walked into there closet, grabbing some leggings and shirt. I walked into the room, handling her the clothes.

" Thank you." She walked into the bathroom. " Where's  the twins?" She asked.

I sat down on there couch in there room . " Downstairs, sleep. With Davontae. "

" Oh okay. So did Arianna ever....?"

I smiled, nodding. " Yeah Ariana.  You should have saw August face. He was so happy. "

" That's good, I knew she would've warmed up to him soon."

" I'm happy that she did Ariana.  I thought she would never get use to Aug,  by the way she was actin. " I shook my head.

" Girl you know she stubborn just like you." She walked  into the room, slipping her shirt over her head.

" I know."

" Soooo." She trailed, looking at me with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. " No Ariana. August and I haven't had sex yet-"

" Ooo you said yet, gon  head get that dick girl." She smiled, dancing a little bit.

I groaned, throwing my head back. " We just kissed, nothing more. Nothing less. I can't let that shit happen again."

" And why not? He ain't even dating anyone right now."

I straight faced Ariana.  Here her go being petty. " He's;  Hailey. "

" Exactly, no one" She shrugged, grabbing her phone.

" You petty." I laughed.

" You are to. And you know damn well yo ass want that dick." She chuckled, shaking her head. " I know your hormones going crazy.

I shook my head. " No they actually are not." I said, matter a factly.

She sat dead in front of me, looking me dead in the eyes. " If you can't keep a straight face, your lying. " She locked her eyes on me. But I couldn't help but smile.

" See its all in your face."

I stood up , ignoring her. " Come on Ariana. " I walked towards the door.

" Nuh-uh Daejah, you haven't-"

" I know." I walked downstairs into the livingroom, before she could even get anything out. Ariana followed behind me. " We'll finish that talk later, you ain't slick."

" Okay Ariana. " I smiled to myself. I know we won't be talking bout it later because of her pregnancy brain. She always forgetting things.

I stop walking when I saw Davontae playing with the twins." Vontae, why'd you wake them? " I groaned, getting ready to fight him. he know how hard it be to get them back to sleep. And how grumpy they be for not taking there full nap. This nigga will learn when the baby comes.

He looked at me, chewing his bottom lip.

"Oooo babe. You about to get beat up.  You know when people call you vontae you in trouble."

" Ion wake them so I ain't bout to get in trouble. " He shook his head. I rolled my eyes,  not believing it. " What I didn't. "

" Arianna come here baby."

She walked over to me slowly. " Yes mommy?"

" Did uncle tae wake you and Ladybug ?"

" Yeah." She nodded. I glared at vontae, about to get up in kill the nigga. " Plea' don't be mad at Uncle Tae. "

" You said you wasn't gon tell, I even gave yall  10$."

Bre nodded. " He tried ta give us 1 buh I told him no."

" They sum lil hustlers. " Ariana laughed.

I smacked him upside his head. He groaned, rubbing his head. " You paid them to lie?" I shook my head.  " I wanted them asleep when we go to the airport vontae." I smacked him again.

" Don't hit me again, with yo heavy handed ass."

" Nah I'm not.  Imma tell momma since you don't want me to hit you again. "

" Daejah I rather let you hit me then momma." His phone vibrated in his pocket. He looked at it, sighing.

" Its time for you to go?"

He nodded, standing up. " Yeah." He went ahead and put his bags in the car then came back inside. Ariana began pouting. He walked over to her, hugging her. She began crying. " I don't want you to go."

He rubbed her back.  " Baby I got to." Her bottom lip poked out. " Fix that lip ma." She fixed it. He pulled away, holding her stomach. " I'll call you before we board ight?"

She nodded, sniffing.

" Gimme a kiss."

The twins turned  around giggling. She pecked his lips. He smiled, pulling her closer. " Girl you know I need some more. " He kissed her deepening it.

They pulled away. Davontae wiped  her tears. " I love you. "

" Forever and Always."

I smiled. " I love y'all. " Davontae said.

" We love you to." He hugged us all, before leaving out. Ariana sniffed. " Its gon be okay. You'll see him around 8 or 9."

" That's a long ass time though."

I ran my hands down my face. " Oh my lord."

The twins ran over to her, and hugged her legs  " Its okay Auntie Ari."

" Righ, plea' don't cry mo."

" Okay I won't. "

Leave it up to my babies to help someone feel better.

I pulled up to ma house, seeing hailey jeep in tha driveway.  I really don't want to deal wit ha right na. I walked inside, upstairs into ma room. She was laying down on her phone. She looked up. " August  where you been?" She said anger in her eyes.

" Imma take a shower." I tried to walked into the bathroom but she stopped me.

" August, I can't even trust you." She said lowly. She looked up. " You was with daejah weren't you?" She raised her voice.

" Look hailey. I'm goin out of state ta tell ma momma sumthang important."

" Can I go?"

" No." My face scrunched up.

" Please."

" Didn't  I just tell yo ass no?"

She shugged, grabbing my manhood and began to undo my belt.

August pulled me up and put me on the bed. " First off, ya kno ma momma don't like ya ass, so ya can stop tryin wit dat. I got way much mo important thangs than how ya ass is feelin, so I definitely have to change fo tha betta. "

I smacked my lips. " Is it cause of that bitch daejah?  She fucking 21 with twins." I laughed. " She probably don't know who her baby daddy is."

" Don't  even go there."

" No imma go there. Is that why you been gone for 2 days fucking around with that bitch. "

He walked into the bathroom, ignoring me.

" We're done!" I yelled.

" Okay? Take ya shit and go.  I don't give 2 fucks  no mo. And make sho ya leave that keys ta. Ya lah dumb bitch. Ion even know why I fucked  around with yo hoe ass." He scoffed.

Tears fell from my eyes but I quickly wiped them.  I heard the door slam shut and the shower turned on. I got all my stuff and left the keys on his night stand. His phone kept going off. I walked over to it and grabbed it.

Mybaby😍😚

I raised an eyebrow. I know damn well that's ain't me. I unlocked his phone . Yes I have my nigga password. My mouth dropped seeing what it was. I looked at the picture with disbelief.  It's a picture of August and Daejah twins. I saved the picture then sent it to myself. I deleted as soon as it sent. The shower stopped. I quickly locked his phone and grabbed my stuff.

A bitch got tea to spill.

I walked out the shower still pist bout  what  Hailey said. I walked into ma room, finding my phone. Daejah texted me. I blocked and deleted hailey number and texted Daejah back. I let ha kno, I'll be back at ha house inna bout 10-15 minutes. I put  on ma clothes and shoes, grabbed my phone and bag then walkd downstairs. I put my bags by the door then locked up. I jumped into ma range and drove to Daejahs house.

Babydaddy😩😏- I'm outside, you need help?

Mybaby😍😚- With twins, Ariana actin childish and the twins right along with her. Getting them cleaned and ready. No I don't.

Babydaddy😩😏- Ight.

Mybaby😍😚- Nigga get your ass in here 😒😤.

Babydaddy😩😏- 😂😂😂 I'm comin.

I walked into the house and looked around. Ion see nobody. " Daddy's here." Daejah said.

Abrianna came running into the livingroom. " Walk Abrianna! "

She slowed down but speed walked.  " Daddy!" She squealed with a big smile on her face. I picked her up,  smiling ear to ear. "  Wassup la' baybeh." I could tell she's gonna be a daddy's girl. " Whea' ya sista at?" Soon as I said that Arianna walked into the livingroom. 

" Hey daddy." I picked her up, so they both could be in my arms. " Hey baybeh guh.... I told y'all I'll be back. Y'all slept well?"

They both nodded. " Yes daddy."

" Mhm."

" Dats good." I smiled.

" Hey September. " Ariana said when August walked into the diningroom.

" Wassup." He nodded.

" Hey August, you hungry?"

" Yeah fa ya." He smirked, licking his lips.

I shook my head, blushing a little bit. " Food August. I bought  Popeye. "

" Awe yeah dat ta." He put  the twins down.

" Nigga I thought you didn't eat box."

" I won't eat random pu- box. Wit daejah I kno ha and I know how she taste. " he shrugged.

" So hailey you knew her so..?"

" FUCK NO!"

The twins gasped.  " Ooo."

" My fought baybehs."

Ariana began laughing,  shaking her head.

" Nuh-Uh auntie ari."

" Ya ta, ya not slick."

She stopped laughing. " What I do?"

" Ya cursed. "I said, lookimg at her.

" No I di- oooh never mind, it slipped. " Ariana do this all the time. She be cursing not even realising she did. The twins be catching her all the time. I would've thought by now, she'll stop cursing around them. She probably then gave them 1000 dollars in total.

" Mh Okay."

" Ah dolla." Bre extended her hand.

" A dollar? " Ariana asked.

" Yeah- no. Bre wry ya say dat.... 5 dollas."

" But y'all already got some from uncle Tae remember? "

" Buh ya not uncle Tae. " Arianna said.

August chuckled to himself.  " They fo sho ma lah baybehs. "He walked into the kitchen.

" Yall just finessing." She shook her head, reaching her hand in her bra.

" Ugh what ya doin?"

" Gettin y'all money. " She pulled out a bundle of cash, getting out 2, 10 dollar bills. Then handed it to the twins. The twins looked at the money then Ariana. " Thank ya." They smiled.

" Wait hold up, what bout y'all-" Before she could say anything else, they ran off.

" They can't stop runnin for shit." I mumbled, getting up. " I didn't know you still kept your money in your bra."

" I really don't, sometimes I do." She shrugged. " But I'm forreal bout to be broke by the end of the day, you know I can't stop cursing."

" I know ariana. " I laughed.

After we all got done eating, we cleaned up. " Baybeh I'm bout to put the bags inna car."

I nodded.  " Okay." I put the twins jacket and shoes on with the help of Ariana.  I set the alarm after locking everything up. Then we walked out of the house and drove to the airport.

♡♡♡

We're on our way to momma Sheila house and I'm nervous as hell. I don't know how the fuck August is gonna react to this. August glared at me then at the road. " Ya bein nervous fa no reason."

" You don't even know." I mumbled to myself, sighing.

" Wha I don't kno?"

" Nothing." I quickly said.

I pulled up to ma momma house then took tha keys out ma range. Meh bein nervous was ah undastatement.  " Ya ready fa this? "

She gave me a small smile.  " Yeah."

I nodded,getting out ma range, I took the twins out of there carseats. We all walked towards the house. I heard the twins whrisper something but I couldn't hea what. I rang tha doo bell. After sum seconds, momma opened the door lettin me in.

" Granny!" The twins squealed.

" Granny?" I mumbled, confused.

" Hey Abrianna and Arianna. ..."

I looked between momma and Daejah.  " What tha hell!?"

What y'all think?

Any ....

Question?

Concern?

Comments ?

Problems?

Question- ( Btw imma start doing these at the end of the  chapters. "

What is the day the twins were conceived?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

34.7K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
233K 9.5K 75
"Mels I think we should break up" David said to her, his voice flat, no emotion, as though he wasn't blowing up her entire world with his blunt words...
3.7K 365 56
'MARRIAGE' is the holy grail for two people who call themselves soulmates or lovers. Fighting the world, and overcoming all the obstacles, they tie...
366 66 32
It's a sequel of my previous ebook, THE REVENGE FROM THE HEARTTHROB. Readers: Don't sequels sucks?? Me: It do!! But sometimes it doesn't we always w...