The Night That Changed Everyt...

By ChelciaGordon

We've all made mistakes before, right? But when Kayla Stewart makes the drunken mistake of falling into the b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!
IMPORTANT QUESTION - PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE
I needed to explain a couple of things to you, please read (Essential)
News: UPDATE
Chapter Fourty
Chapter 41
Happy New Year - I'm back!

Chapter Eleven

49.4K 1K 125
By ChelciaGordon

Damion

Kayla wraps her arms around my neck as she flirtatiously grins at me whilst biting her soft, kissable lips. She then leans forward and locks her lips with mine, sending electric waves all over my body as our tongues collide. My heart races as the warm feeling of her lips pressing against mine leads me to feel breathless. I’ve been waiting for this for so long. Desire explodes in my body and hauling her up to my waist, I place her on the kitchen counter, our lips never giving way. "I love you," I whisper as she tilts back her head, allowing me to explore her neck. She glides her fingers through my hair as she lets out a small moan, wrapping her legs tightly around my - 

My alarm sounds, signalling me to wake up from my vivid dream. I slowly crack open my eyes in annoyance as the blurry surroundings finally fall into place. I turn my head to the left, expecting to see Kayla sprawled out all over the bed sleeping peacefully. I gaze at her empty spot as I consider how bad I want to feel her lips pressing against mine. My mind suddenly flashes back to the night where we first kissed.

“Here, drink this,” I sternly said as I placed a glass of water in front of a drunken Kayla. She slowly looked up at me with her tear stained eyes, her makeup ruined from the hours of crying, but she still had a beautiful touch about her. She then giggled as she clumsily pushed the water across the table, spilling it slightly as she shook her head.

“I want to play,” Kayla said with a horse, flirtatious voice. 

I sighed as I walked towards her and hauled her suddenly heavy body up. She unexpectedly pecked my neck, leading me to fall still from the feel of her lips against my skin as she braced her body against mine.

“Kayla you need to get to bed,” I said, hiding the hesitation in my voice.

“But I don’t want to,” she whined as she wrapped her slender arms around my neck, smirking up at me with her beady eyes, “Only if you’re coming with me.”

I ignored her comment as I loosened my shirt button, beginning to feel rather hot. “You stay here, I’m going to get you something to change in,” I said as I swiftly made myself to my bedroom, trying to block out all of the thoughts that were running through my mind.

She’s drunk Damion, she’s drunk, don’t listen to anything she says.

You’ve got a chance, so take it.

You can’t be messing with girls like this.

When will you ever hook up with a girl like this again? Never, so fuck her.

I returned to the living room and nearly fell to my feet as Kayla stood in the centre of the room in more skin than clothes. I stared at her small, petite but perky breast inside her red, lacy bra and I bit my lip as I imagined my hands wrapped firmly around them. She clumsily walked towards me in her black stilettos in a seductive way as she ran her hands through her knotted, brown hair.

I shook my heads as I stretched out my arms before her body could interact with mine. “Kayla, you’re drunk,” I said. I scanned her slender, drop dead body as I slowly mumbled, “And... Uh... Put this on,” as I placed my large shirt on her chest.

“But I’m more comfortable in this,” she slurred as she let the shirt fall to the floor. 

“Kayla, we’re not doing this. You’re really drunk and you’ve just broken up with your boyfriend, you’re not in the right state of mind. I just want to help you, so stop making this hard for me. Now please put on the shirt and let me put you to bed,” I said as I tried to convince myself not to sleep with her as well as herself.

She ignored what I said as she draped her arms around my neck once more, before seductively whispering into my ear, “Fuck me.”

I closed my eyes and shook my head but they suddenly re opened as I followed her command like a puppy learning new tricks as it awaits its reward. I sent my lips crashing against hers; my tongue entangled itself in her alcohol filled mouth as I held onto her tightly like a hungry lion grasping onto its pray.

And that’s where the night began.

Although we’ve kissed before, that kiss was sexually driven and filled with lust and besides Kayla doesn’t remember one single thing about that kiss. I want it to be special and have some meaning and be heartfelt for her to remember it and maybe be the start of something.

My thoughts come to a close as I step out of bed and then look at myself in the mirror. Great, morning wood I think as I look at my erect manhood. I retrieve a black robe from behind the door and wrap myself into it as I make my way to the kitchen. Kayla is sitting at the table eating breakfast, wrapped in a pink, silky, rather see-through dressing gown as she hums and nods her head to a rather familiar song. 

“Good morning,” I say as I run my hand through my hair, letting out a sleepy yawn.

She spins around and says, “Oh I didn’t know you were awake and good morning,” as she takes another bite out of her buttered toast. I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge, peering inside as I consider what to eat. A slice of leftover pizza catches my eye and I take it out then place it in the microwave. As the microwave heats my food up, I trail the rotating plate with my eyes in boredom. “You have your shoot this morning right?” Kayla asks which startles me.

I turn around and I can’t help but stare as she stands in front of me, looking sexier than ever in her pink, silky dressing gown. You can see her blue pyjama shorts and black bra underneath and her small tummy looks incredibly cute as it begins to form a visible bump, “So is it?” She questions as I fail to answer her question.

My eyes dive away from her beautiful body and to her beautiful face as I say, “Uh yeah it is, in fact I need to get ready soon.” The microwave stops and lets out a beep, notifying me that my pizza is ready. I turn around and retrieve my pizza from the microwave, slightly burning my hand on the hot plate. 

“So what exactly are you modelling for?” She asks as she pours herself a glass of water.

“Uh, well, I’m not exactly sure yet,” I nervously say as I take a bite out of my slice of pizza.

“How can you not be sure?” She questions, as she looks up in confusion.

“Well I find out when I get there,” I say.

“Oh, so are you with a modelling agency?”

I take another bite, “No, an old friend got me the job. I would really love to sit and talk but I’ve really got to go and get ready,” I say as I make my way from out of the kitchen, avoiding any further questions. 

My phone begins to ring and I quickly jog into the bedroom and answer it.

“Hello?”

“Hey you,” Rosie says, “Are you ready for your big day?”

I close the door behind me then say in a lowered voice, “Uh yeah, kind of. Rosie what exactly are we shooting for?”

“You’ll have to wait and see,” She says.

I roll my eyes and let out a sigh, “Look Rosie I can’t really talk now, I’m going to go into the shower.”

“The thought of you in the shower slightly turns me on but okay,” she says.

I let out a laugh, “Goodbye Rosie.” I take another bite out of my now slightly cold pizza and then walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

I finish getting ready half an hour later and I glance one final time in my bedroom mirror. I’m wearing red Hollister shorts and a white tank top, along with black vans. I spray some cologne all over my body and suddenly begin to cough as I realise that I’ve applied too much. I turn of the TV and straighten out my attempt of spreading the bed. I walk into the living room to see Kayla lying on her back eating a packet of crisps and I can’t help but smile as I join her on the sofa.

“I can’t stop eating, I’ve just been craving every single thing today,” she says as she tucks her hand into the large packet of salt and vinegar crisps lying on her stomach.

“I know, I’ve realised,” I say, “Well the doctor said your cravings will kick in soon and you’ll probably be craving random things.”

“Well at least I know you've been listening,” she says, smirking up at me. I chuckle as I tickle her feet, leading her to burst out in squeals, spilling half of the crisps over her stomach. After she’s finishes giggling she plants another crisp in her mouth and begins to chew rather noisily. She then says, “You smell really good.”

I smile at her and say, “Thanks.”

Seconds later there is an ear-splitting honk of a horn from outside and I walk to the large, glass window and look down to identify who it is. In less than seconds I recognise who it is as loud music bellows from the red, shiny convertible as Rosie fixes her hair in the mirror.

I let out a sigh, “I guess that’s for me,” I say as I turn around to face Kayla.

“Okay, well have fun,” she says. 

I nod and then walk over to her and plant a delicate kiss onto her forehead to say goodbye as I make myself to the door. “Bye,” I call out as I slam the door and make my way to the elevator. Waiting outside the elevator is my next door neighbour Lucas holding his girlfriends excited pug on a lead. 

“Sup man?” He asks as he pats my back.

“Nothing really, I've got some photo shoot today,” I say as the dog playfully jumps up on me, “How are you Misty,” I say as I ruffle the pugs black fur.

“Check you out dude,” he says as he pulls Misty back as she begins to get a bit too excited. “Oh yeah, I saw a hot girl going into your apartment yesterday, is she your new girl?” He asks.

“Something like that,” I say as I step into the elavator, a small smile hovering over my face.

“She seems like a keeper,” he says as he follows me in, before commanding the dog to sit with his hand.

I place my hands in my pockets before saying, “Hopefully.” Seconds later the doors slide open and we step outside, exchanging our goodbyes and leading our separate ways. I wave at the receptionist as I exit the building, putting on my sunglasses as the bright sun excels in my eyes. Rosie is leaning against her red convertible, typing away at her blackberry. She’s wearing light blue shorts with a white crop top marked ‘I’m a bitch, but a pretty one’ with red high heels. 

“Nice shirt,” I say as I walk towards her.

She looks up at me, “I thought I’d have to come up and get you, why did you take so long?” She asks.

“I didn’t take long,” I say as I walk over to the other side of the car and open the door.

“Well at least you’re here now and you look hot,” she says as she sits down in the car.

“Thanks,” I say, “So do you.”

We begin to speed down the streets as the cool breeze blows through our hair. One thing I love about Rosie is the way she drives, she drives crazy. She’s forever speeding and swerving around corners and through cars. Down to this day I don’t know how she got her driver’s license. Once we got stopped by a cop who had to chase us for about five minutes because we refused to stop. That’s the Rosie I miss, the fun Rosie, the Rosie that I could spend hours laughing with.

“What are you gazing at?” Rosie asks, startling me. I suddenly realise that I’ve been staring at her for a while and my cheeks begin to flush in embarrassment.

“Uh, just remembering stuff,” I say as I turn my face away, hiding my embarrassment

“What kind of stuff?” She questions, “About us?”

“No,” I lie.

As we turn into a busy, rocky road I suddenly realise that we’re heading to the beach as I see the clear, blue sea in the distance. “Rosie, where are we going?” I uneasily ask as I look around at the familiar surroundings, hoping that she has just taken a wrong turn.

“To the beach.”

“But what about the photo shoot?” I ask in confusion, suddenly beginning to feel nervous.

“It’s on the beach,” she says, calmly.

“Rosie I’m not doing it, I’m not going on the beach where I work nearly every day in front of people I probably know to do a photo shoot,” I say in annoyance, “Do you know how embarrassing that is?”

“You can’t just cancel now,” she says as she parks the car.

I step outside in frustration, slamming the door as I run my hands through my hair and then lean against the car as I say, “If I knew it was going to be on the beach I wouldn’t have agreed to this.” 

Rosie steps outside and walks over to me, “I should have told you,” she says, “But I wanted this to be a surprise.” She wraps her arms around my waist and leans on my chest, “I’m really sorry but please don’t bail on me. I’ll make this up to you in any way you want,” she muffles into my chest.

“I don’t feel confident with this, I’ve never done modelling in my life, I always hated my family photo shoots as a kid,” I explain.

“But you’re a born talent, I mean look at you, you’ve got the most perfect looks ever. It’s going to be okay, I promise.”

I let out a sigh as I look to the sky, “Rosie but...”

“I promise,” She says as she looks up at me with her beady eyes, fluttering her long eyelashes in sorrow as she holds my hand, “And besides, were shooting at a sectioned off part beach so no one will be allowed to trespass.”

“You owe me big time,” I say.

A bright smile spreads across her face as she plants a cheeky kiss on my cheek before retrieving her oversized handbag from the car then placing her hand in mine as we make our way towards the large, crowded, sandy beach. I begin to have second thoughts as I see the amount of people sprawled out on the beach. There are girls laying on the warm sand in skimpy bikinis as they tan in the morning sun, guys flexing their muscles as they play volleyball in front of giggling teenage girls and elderly couples walking serenely as they converse.

“We’re over there,” Rosie says as she points in the direction of a large, white tent.

“Rosie, are you asking for attention or what? People are obviously going to notice a big large tent in the middle of the beach.”

“Oh stop complaining,” Rosie says as she lifts up the rope, allowing her into the spacious tent. I quickly follow her inside as I nervously glance over my shoulder at the few curious people walking by and peeking inside.

Rosie greets the tall, tanned photographer George with hugs and kisses as I uncomfortably stand in the background scanning him as he compliments her on her gorgeous looks. He’s wearing the tightest leather trousers I’ve ever seen, a blue buttoned down shirt, revealing a few strands of his hairy chest and a silky pink scarf wrapped around his slim neck. He brightly smiles, revealing his whitened teeth as he says, “Ray told me you were beautiful but you are flawless,” whilst looking her up and down.

Rosie laughs as she flashes her hair over her shoulder, “Oh stop it, you’re making me blush,” obviously loving the compliment.

“And this must be the amazing man that I’ve heard so much about,” he says as he winks at me, looking me up and down, “You look even hotter in real life than you do in your snapshot.”

“Come and say hello Damion,” Rosie instructs as she fans me over.

I clear my throat then put on a fake smile as I say, “Hey, I’m Damion,” and hold out my hand.

He refuses my handshake then grasps me in his arms, “I’m George,” he finally lets go and then continues by saying, “Well enough chit chat, over there’s Sophia and she’s the stylist and Kimberly and Jonathon are going to do your hair and makeup, so let’s go.”

He struts out of the tent and onto the beach and Rosie suddenly falls about laughing, “He so has a crush on you,” she says between her giggles.

I try to maintain a straight face but I can’t help but fall about laughing, “That was the most awkward hug ever; I swear to God Rosie, you owe me big time.”

She giggles, “I know, I know.”

A short curly haired woman walks over to us with a bright smile, “Hi, I’m Kimberly we need to start on your hair and makeup straight away.”

“Oh yeah, sure, should we get changed first?” Rosie asks.

“Yeah, there’s changing rooms over there and you can change into the white robes then come and take a seat,” she instructs.

“Wait, I’m not getting any makeup done am I?” I ask worryingly.                 

“Yeah, but it’s to define your features,” she says, smiling cheerfully.

“Great,” I mumble sarcastically as I follow a giggling Rosie into the changing rooms.

An hour later I walk onto the warm, sandy beach in rather tight, black swimming trunks and black flip flops. My body has been showered in a form of spray that apparently helps to define your muscles which is probably the best part of the whole shoot. I begin to run my hands through my hair but I am stopped by the firm gel applied. This gel is seriously the best; even a wind storm won’t let a hair fall out of place.

I turn around in astonishment as Rosie walks out from inside of the tent. My mouth hangs open in amazement as she walks towards me, looking stunning. She’s wearing a gold bikini and numerous golden necklaces are draped along her alluring chest alongside dangling golden earrings. She’s gotten a spray tan and her hair is full of volume and it’s been curled backwards.

“You look beautiful,” I say.

She smiles and says, “You don’t look to bad yourself.” I chuckle as we make our way down to the shore where George is setting up the camera.

George turns around as he hears us approaching, “You both look stunning! Now come on, we must start shooting straightaway,” he says, “Now walk a few steps into the water please,” he instructs.

We both walk into the warm water then wait for his further instructions, “Is this alright?” Rosie asks.

“A little further back.” We step a few step backwards and the water is below my waist. George then says, “Perfect. Now what I want you to do is slowly walk towards the camera, smiling as if you’ve just finished playing in the sea together. Do you understand? Feel free to converse if it makes everything seem more normal.”

“Okay,” we both say.

“Okay, and go,” he says. George begins to take multiple pictures with his large, black Nikon Camera at all different angles as we laugh and smile together as we make our way onto the sand.

“One more time please,” he instructs as he flicks through the pictures on the camera, “Damion could you tense your muscles more please and Rosie you’re smiling and pouting too much at the camera, you need to smile more at Damion, make it look more natural.”

We walk back into the water and wait for George’s command to begin. He finally says, “Go,” and I tense my muscles and begin to laugh and smile with Rosie as we make our way onto the sand.

“Perfect!” He calls out.

“See, I knew you were a natural in front of the camera,” Rosie says as Kimberly re touches her makeup. George’s assistant hands us both large white towels and we wrap them around our wet bodies. Kimberly then takes out a large brush and starts brushing powder all over my face.  I screw my face up in annoyance, “Is this necessary?” I ask.

“Yes it is,” Kimberly replies before giving my face one final stroke.

“Come and see the pictures,” George calls out as he scans through the images in his laptop. We both hover over his shoulder as he flicks through all of the images. Rosie squeals as she says, “They’re really nice.”

I nod in agreement then ask, “So are we finished now?”

They both burst out in laughter, “Of course not,” George says, “This is only the beginning.”

Four hours later after numerous outfit changes and hundreds of pictures a small crowd filled with mainly teenagers and young adults has begin to gather. My cheeks begin to flush in embarrassment as a teenage girl takes out her camera and snaps a picture of me.

“You can have a quick one minute break,” George says as he begins to give instructions to his assistant for the next shoot.

I quickly grab Rosie’s hand and haul her inside of the tent, “Rosie are you seeing this?”

“Seeing what?” She asks as she slowly applies some glossy, pink lip-gloss.

I take a deep breath as I try to stay calm, “You don’t see all those people gathering outside?”

“Oh them? They’ll get bored and go in a minute,” she says as she pouts her lips in front of the mirror, “Anyways, a little attention is good.”

“Maybe for you but I don’t like it,” I say, “Especially with all the whistles and the pictures being taken, it’s really distracting and embarrassing,” I say as I bury my head into the palm of my hands.

“Stop acting like you’re not loving feeling like a celebrity,” she says, “You better get used to it, the pictures are being published in the swimwear magazine that everyone gets in the post on Sundays.”

I look at her in disbelief and in horror, “Are you being serious Rosie? I thought this would be for some little catalogue that nobody reads.”

“Oh come on Damion, they’re hardly being published in Vogue or Elle or something big,” she says reassuringly. She sits down next to me and gives me a hug, “I’ll go and talk to George and see if he can make the people go, okay?”

I let out a sigh as I say, “Yeah whatever, let’s go now, he’s probably waiting for us.” We make our way outside and to my relief most of the people have begun to walk away.

“See, I knew they would eventually go. It’s not like we’re celebrities or something,” Rosie says, trying to lighten my mood as she links her arm with mine. We make our way over to the newly designed set and wait for George to give us our instructions as Kimberley quickly fixes our hair by drenching our hair in further hairspray. A beach volleyball court has been set up with a blue net lined in the middle and George’s numerous ‘helpers’ are sweeping the sand.

George struts over to us and asks, “You guys know how to play volleyball right?”

“Yup,” we both chorus.

“I was actually on my schools volleyball team,” Rosie boasts before throwing me a quick smirk.

“Great, because you guys just need to play and I’ll take the pictures,” he says, “But really make it look like you’re having fun and jump high for the ball and try to show off your costumes as much as possible,” he instructs.

As we’re making our way to our places I whisper, “Game on bitch,” before winking at her and walking to my side of the net. She smirks at me before turning around, opening her legs and stretching her hands right down to the floor, giving me a full view of her rounded ass. I let out a laugh as I shake my head throwing the ball up before catching it. Rosie is the most competitive girl I know and she always wins so I need to win.

We begin to play our competitive game, laughing and arguing throughout the most of it, oblivious to increasing audience. George runs around snapping hundreds of different in different positions, shouting out encouraging words such as, “Perfect!”

George takes his final picture, bringing the shoot to an end and I can’t help but cheer in relief. Rosie walks over to me and wraps her arms around me, “That was a good workout,” I say.

“Yup, that’s me done for the week,” she replies, slightly out of breathe, “By the way, you know I won that right?”

I dramatically gasp in offense then lift her up and spin her around and scream, “In your dreams!” She screams and laughs, begging me to put her down. I follow her request and gracefully put her down and I then burst out laughing as she nearly stumbles over from her dizziness. This is the Rosie I love, the fun Rosie that I can laugh away my life and do crazy things with and not regret a thing.

“My beautiful models!” George cries, walking towards us with open arms. We smile at him and let him squeeze us to death, “Thank you guys so much, I couldn’t have asked for anyone else,” he says.

“No, thank you,” Rosie says, “We’ve had an amazing day.” I can’t help but agree as the day could have gone a whole lot worse. I was really nervous as Rosie could have made the shoot what she wanted to be, sexual and romantic. There were a few romantic pictures, but only a few.

My thoughts are interrupted by George’s assistant, “Damion, there’s two girls waiting for you inside the tent," she murmurs into my ear.

“Uh, okay,” I say confused as I follow Valarie inside the tent, curious to see who these girls are. I’m surprised to see Kayla and Kasha both seated on the white, furry sofa talking amongst their selves. They both look up as they see my standing there and a smile spreads across Kayla’s face, “Hey you.”

I walk over to her and give her a hug as I ask, “Hey, what are you doing here?” Still confused yet amazed that she’s here. I then let go and give Kasha a small hug to say hello.

“Well I saw you modelling and playing volleyball so I watched a bit and when you finished I thought I’d come and say hey,” She says, “If that’s okay with you... I could go if you like.”

“N-no of course it’s okay, it’s just that I’m a little surprised,” I say as I try to run my hands through my rather firm hair.

“Who was that girl you were shooting with?” Kayla asks, “She was pretty,” she says as she sits back down next to a texting Kasha.

My eyes slightly widen as I suddenly remember that Rosie is only outside, “Uh...” I nervously mumble. I turn around as I hear someone walking towards the tent and I pray that it’s not Rosie. I don’t want them to meet, well at least not yet. Rosie walks in a broad smile planted on her face as she comes and hugs me from behind.

“Guess what?” She asks excitedly. She then realises Kayla and Kasha are in the room and her face falls as she surveys them by looking them up and down, “Who are they?” She loudly asks.

Kasha looks up from her phone and looks Rosie up and down, obviously disliking her rude approach. I take a deep breath as I look at Kayla before nervously saying, “Kayla this is Rosie,” I then look at Rosie and say, “Rosie this is Kayla and that’s her friend Kasha.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie and Kayla have finally met! How do you think they're going to react to each other? Please feel free to comment and tell me what you like or how I could improve it.

If you haven't voted already then please vote! Please read the next chapter <3

Thank you <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 725 30
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
1.2K 43 10
Elena realized she was in love with her best friend when she was in high school. Her best friend had started dating in revenge she had starting datin...
140K 1K 5
When Charlotte Adkins is knocked unconscious by a car, she has no idea that her entire world is going to be tilted off its axis. She loses her job, g...
229 22 13
You fall for a boy at a very young age, ya'll are happy and having fun at the age 16.... 6 years later you catch the worst thing to ever catch your b...