LIVING TOGETHER!

Af ackermxs

they share and live in the same house even when they hate each other. -nomin. Mere

00: PROLOGUE
01: SPOILED
02: MOVING IN
03: TRADITION
04: KIND OR EVIL?
05: FRIENDS
06: JEALOUSLY
07: CUTE NEIGHBOUR
09: SHIP SAILING
10: FLIRTY
11: FLIRTING TIME
12: A MESS
13: BITCH, FUCK OFF
14: UNPREDICTABLE
15: WHIPPED
16: DIRTY PLAN
17: MISUNDERSTANDING
18: APPROVAL
19: CRAZY, SEXY, COOL
20: NOT PURE
21: I LOVE YOU
22: BEACH OR BITCH?
23: MARRIED COUPLE
NOMIN SPECIAL
NOMIN SPECIAL (2)
24: BETRAYED
25: EMPTY HEART
26: GIVE UP
27: CAFE
28: SORRY
29: OH SHIT!
30: CANT TRUST YOU
31: RUN AWAY
32: REAL FRIENDS
33: PROBLEMATIC
CHENSUNG SPECIAL (1)
CHENSUNG SPECIAL (2)
34: DONT FORGET
35: PROBLEMS
36: MESSED UP
37: GOODBYE?
38: SOLVED
39: TRUE LOVE
40: FOREVER
EPILOGUE

08: CHEATING?

5.6K 319 450
Af ackermxs

"Yah, leave me alone. I don't want to see you now, I'm tired of all your bullshits Jeno." Jeno was knocking on Jaemin's door for ten minutes, Jaemin got irritated so he opened the door.

"I just wanna see you. May I come in? Yes, okay then." He came in, jumping on Jaemin's bed.

"Yah! Don't act so casual! This is not your room, also, please change your clothes first!" He shouted at the boy who's rolling on his bed.

"Jeno, stop playing with my plushie, it'll smell like you." Jaemin shouted again, watching Jeno playing with his stuffed doll, he became annoyed because Jeno keeps on hugging it.

"What? I smell good, oh and your plushie smells just like you." He said, still hugging the plushie. (The one he bought on a date with Jeno 🌚)

"H-huh? You crazy? Your uniform smells like sweat and all nasty stuff! Go out!"

"But I don't want to~ I love to see Nana gets angry at Nono~" he said cutely, Jaemin shakes his head.

"You really wanted to see me angry huh? Get out, and change your clothes first I already folded your sweater."

"No, I want to see Nana angry first. Nono wants it hard." He hugged the plushie tightly, Jaemin was pissed.

"Oh really? You really wanted to see it? Fine, Prince Nana will give Princess Nono what he wants." Jaemin came closer to Jeno, leaned in until his face was just centimeters apart from Jeno's.

Jeno's panicked gay mode, on.

"J-jaemin, w-what are you doing?! G-get off, don't c-come closer!" He stuttered, his face became red.

"Huh? Didn't Princess Nono said that he wanted to see me get angry?" He smirked.

"Y-yeah, but I thought that you w-were gonna scream at me.." he blushed, hiding his face behind the plushie.

"Mhm, maybe you will be the one who'll scream." He kissed Jeno's neck, traveling down to his collarbones.

"Ehnn...N-nana, s-stop.." he groaned, Jaemin smirked.

"No, this is your punishment. You shouldn't make your wife angry."

Jaemin sucked his collarbone, licking it, making Jeno moaned.

"That was sexy as fuck.." Jaemin said, as he slid his hand underneath Jeno's uniform.

"A-ah...Don't touch- J-jaemin~ah..." He moaned again as Jaemin rubbed his chest.

"Okay let's stop here, get out from my room, unless you want me to taint you more
here." He commended, Jeno looked down, hiding his mad blushing mess.

"O-okay, I'm s-sorry." He stood up from Jaemin's bed, running as fast as he can from the room.

"Oh, did I go too hard? His boner was obvious though." He chuckled and opened the window.

He looked outside, while gazing at the night sky.

"Jaemin?" A voice suddenly said, as Jaemin turned his head to the front. (He was looking up at the sky.)

"Oh? It's you." He replied while pointing at the person.

"Hehe...Yeah, good to see you again." He chuckled while saying so.

"What are you doing?" Jaemin asked, whit smiling warmly at the boy next door.

"Hm..Well, I already finished my homework and I wanted to look at the stars at night." He explained.

"Mhm...I know they're beautiful. Do you know who's also beautiful?"

"The moon?" The innocent boy replied Jaemin shakes his head.

"You. You're even more beautiful than the stars and the moon, even the whole sky." Jaemin smiled, but the boy blushed.

"Well uh...Thanks, haha...I'm not good at receiving compliments." He rubbed his nape awkwardly.

"Oh? What's this? My wife flirting with the boy next door behind my back, great." Jeno came suddenly, wrapping his arms around Jaemin's waist.

"O-oh...Sorry, I didn't mean to-" the boy said.

"No, no it's not your fault. It's just Jaemin being such a flirty bitch." Jeno grabbed Jaemin's wrist.

"I guess I'll go in now, thanks Jaemin, sorry for disturbing your time." He went inside.

"Y-yeah! Aish! Jeno let me go! No problem! Thanks as well! Bye! Good night!" Jaemin shouted while smiling and pushing Jeno away.

Jeno dragged Jaemin inside the room again and closed the window.

"Yah, how dare you do that? You've been flirting around with him all the time?" Jeno asked, forcing Jaemin to sat on the bed.

"I can do whatever I want jenhoe! He's cute okay? Renjun is such an innocent boy, he's so beautiful." Jaemin said as he closed his eyes, fanboying over Renjun.

"Yeah, yeah he's cute whatever. I'm cuter!" He shouted at Jaemin, Jaemin only rolled his eyes.

"Do you know who's ugly? Go to the mirror over there and you'll know." Jaemin stood up, opening the door.

"Also, I will be downstairs. I'm gonna get some milk before I sleep." Jeno groaned and ruffled his hair in anger.

"Aish...Na Jaemin you jerk, no wonder you always get bullied."

(Jaemin has a back story.)

___

"Jeno! I told you to get out!" Jaemin came back to his room, with a glass of (I just want some) milk.

"What? Is it wrong if I wanna stay longer, my room is so messy, I can't breathe there." Jeno rolled on Jaemin's bed.

"Look, I'm already so pissed that I can't talk to Renjun longer, now get out, please while I'm still playing nice."

"But I wanted to stay here!! You might flirt with Renjun again!" He shouted while widening his eyes.

"No I won't and why are you so bothered by it? Oh wait...Are you, jealous?"

Ding dong, Jaemin hit the jackpot.

Jeno immediately blushed.

"No! Me? Jealous of you and Renjun? You need to be the last man standing on earth first."

"Oh really? Whatever Nojam, I don't wanna deal with you trash talking now, I'm too tired to even fight." Jaemin doesn't even care anymore, he laid next to Jeno, putting his glass on the desk beside his bed.

"Yah! I'm still here?!"

"I'm too tired Jeno, if you don't like it please leave me alone. I'm sleepy and please be quiet while I sleep." Jaemin shut his eyes, pulling the sheet up.

"Tch...Fine. I'll stay here I guess..." Jeno said, laying beside Jaemin.

"You're such a tsundere, Jeno." Jaemin said, while smiling.

"Shut up...I just, don't want you to feel lonely..." He pulled the blanket up, covering all his body and head.

"I'm not lonely, I have you here by my side now." He smirked, before completely fall in sleep.

"But i- oh...Well then, good night...To you.." Jeno looked at Jaemin's face, analyzing every small detail on his face.

His round eyes, pointed nose, puffy pink cheeks, long eyelashes, and his plump reddish lips.

His lips.

Jeno leaned in, making his face closer to Jaemin's, aiming for his lips.

When he's about to press his lips against Jaemin's, Jaemin moves his body to the other side, making Jeno flinched and rubbed his face in frustration.

"Come on Jeno, what are you doing...You can't be like this towards the person you hate the most...ugh, I'm such a jerk..." He laid back, and shut his eyes and then drifted to dreamland.

To be Continued...

Thanks so much for reading and as I said before, I don't know if I will be hosting daily, it's because of school and my fever I guess, I hope y'all understand and thanks so much for supporting me and this book! I love y'all!❤❤

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

445K 16.6K 66
Markhyuck. Nomin. Chensung. A bad boy. A tired but fiesty student. A popular boy. An average student. A quiet boy. A new kid. A lone wolf. Wh...
29.3K 1.6K 10
"I know all of you. Lee Minhyung, Criminal of MFALHS. Lee Donghyuck, the Princess. Huang Renjun, the Artist. Lee Jeno, the Jock. Na Jaemin, the...
128K 3.5K 38
Sinners. Do I need to say more? Mark is someone Donghyuck wants to mess with. Donghyuck is someone that most people at school want to get fucked or f...
285K 11.9K 54
jeno and jaemin work in a plushy store. renjun likes plushies and boys. completed.