Maybe

By foreverloveforyou

When you And Your friend decide to fake a relationship but are you sure you don't have feelings for him? More

Economics
Can i ask you a question?
The party
Her
Early bus?
Just us
Beating of our hearts

David

134 2 0
By foreverloveforyou

I was completely unprepared. You would think that after all the hours I'd spent with David - watching him talk, laugh and frown - that I would know all there was to know about his lips. But I hadn't imagined how warm they would feel pressed up against my own.
The party is the first time we'll be out as a 'couple'. We haven't kissed since that time on the bus but it's all I can think about. I want to pull him closer to me I want to have him all to myself. I can't believe one kiss can have me head over heels for him.
David is supposed to talk me up in front of Cameron so there is no way Cameron will be able to ignore me and We're supposed to be attached at each other's hips.
The thought of kissing anyone else repulses me.
I really hope he feels the same way.
I won't tell him no way.
At least I have a reason to kiss him tonight at the party.

(Candice is Olivia Holt)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 24.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.2M 29K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1M 26.3K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
278K 33K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...