JIN HAREM ONESHOTS

By MindyStories

Here we have 6 whipped guys for an oblivious broad shouldered guy More

DARE US ABOUT JIN HYUNG!
Stop Flirting
A Real Angel (Pt. 1/3)
A Real Angel (Pt.3/3)
I'm Sick From Loving You
Whipped Bangtan
Whipped Bangtan pt.2
Tell Me
Jealousy
We Actually Do
Who Made Hyung Sad?
Save The Prince
Make Them Go Wild
Secrets
Don't Call Me Mom
Mysterious Man Pt. 1 {Halloween Special}
Mysterious Man Pt. 2 {Halloween Special}
Stalker/s

A Real Angel (Pt. 2/3)

7.4K 295 88
By MindyStories

Hello! Hope your enjoying the short series so far!
~~~

Why is their hyung so nice? First he drives Jungkook to school everyday, then he takes care of the rappers whenever they overwork themselves, and does many more while he still attend to College!

How can such a guy exist? They don't know.

"Fuck..",

Hoseok tumbled down to the ground, he laid on the floor of the dance studio. Covered in sweat from making all his moves on point.

He heard of the many people who hate on them because of the member's flexibility. Hoseok knows not every member can have passion for dancing like him. Some are stiff with their moves and some put too much energy, but he will help them improve by teaching them how.

Just after a few minute break of course.

"Hoseok?",

He made a 'hmm?' for a reply to the person. He was too tired to see who it was.

Hearing footsteps walk towards him, all the sudden a towel was placed on Hoseok's face.

"What the-" he removed the towel to see his hyung Jin looking down at him with a few bottles of water.

"Hey, I thought I was going to be the only one here" he chuckled a bit and sat down to make things more easier.

"Why are you here hyung? I thought everyone was sleeping around this hour" it's exactly 2am when he checked his phone and he's right. All the members are asleep.

"Come on Hope-ah, sit down properly" even if he felt sore all over his body, he still sat down with his leg spread apart "Wipe all the sweat and stay put",

Hoseok doesn't know what he's planning, but he did it anyway.

"Hyung what are you going to do?",

Jin went behind the dancer and place both of his hands on his shoulder.

"I know a few techniques to ease you up", He started to massage him, and he's actually really good at it.

Hoseok can't help but feel so relaxed, his soreness started to fade away.

After a few minutes, he feels okay to dance again, but somehow he couldn't tell Jin to stop.

He started to heat up when he realize he doesn't want Jin to stop. What the hell? He knows the massage feels nice and all, but something about Jin made him want to stay close to him.

Like as if he wanted to lay on his chest as he massages him, both of them smiling and laughing and them cuddling-

"Hoseok I'm going to take a little break, my hands are starting to hurt" he felt as if something crush his heart.

"Oh god- Hyung! I'm so sorry! I must of overworked you!",

"It's fine, I've been massaging you for like..30 minutes? And now you look all better!" damn was it that long? Hoseok felt himself heating up when he recalled what he daydreamed about. Shit that was gay.

"Ready to dance Hope-ah?" Jin already stood up and was giving out his hand to the dancer.

"Ready",

~

Yoongi couldn't sleep.

He laid on his bed, thinking about a lot of things.

Like; the future of this group, all the steps for the dance, that song he just made, and possibly his roommate Jin.

He was always there for him. If he sleep at his studio, he'll bring him food and a blanket, if he starts getting stresss, he's his stress reliever, and if he feels like he's going to cry, he'll find him in the bathroom crying and comfort him.

Just like now.

"Hyung I can't take it anymore",

"It's alright Suga.. You can do this",

Here he was, breaking down, crying, stressing out that their attending an award ceremony because they were nominated for rookie of the year.

"But there will be big idols there and shit, we can't be in that level",

"Stop, Yoongi look at me",

Jin started to wipe all of the rapper's tears, he grabbed both of his hands and stare at him.

Yoongi felt shameful for their eldest to see him like this. He's the second oldest among them, he should be strong about this. It's just a ceremony.

"Yoongi, I know I can't stop you from thinking like this. But know that one day, one day we'll be like them" the rapper chuckled by the thought.

"Us? Famous? We'll never be famous hyung",

"Then let's work hard, if we're not famous, atleast there will be people listening to our music. To your music",

Yoongi always wanted to send a message to people, especially students having a hard time, to have hope for the future.

He then started to smile and laid his head suddenly on his hyung's shoulder. Jin laughed at his silly antics and patted him on his back.

"Yoongi-ah, know that hyung will always be there for you",

This made the rapper realize what he just did and started to heat up. Shit, did he just blush by his hyung?

God this is embarrassing, he snuggled on his shoulder more and accidentally sniffed him.

Strawberries soap? God Yoongi, your such a creep. After he just comforted him with his problems, he repay him by sniffing him wow Min Yoongi your on a roll.

"Wanna sleep on my bed? You look tired as hell",

He got red even more, what the hell hyung.

"N-no thank you hyung, I'll be sleeping on my bed" he suddenly break the hug while stuttering.

"I'll be going to bed now, t-thank you so much hyung" he then hurrily walked off.

Damn Yoongi that was smooth saved.

~

Namjoon actually used to hate Jin, it's like a strong dislike but yeah hate.

Namjoon joined this group because he wanted to prove something. He wanted to prove to his used to be underground friends that he can be a rapper and an idol at the same time.

Now then there's Jin, a guy who was scouted just by his looks. Didn't even have any experience with singing or dancing. He asked him why did he joined BTS.

Namjoon wanted to know what fueled this guy's motivation to be here. But he only replied with;

"Because I wanted to see where this would lead me",

Thats full of shit to be honest, he stayed here to showed people who didn't believed in him that he can make it.

And then here's his hyung saying he just wanted to see where this choice will lead him, it's sounds like he's mocking him.

"God...",

Namjoon took off his sunglasses and place both of his hands on the sink.

They just release their album and  a lot of people are starting to hate on it.

It feels so painful that all your love and hardwork were being trashed. His countless nights working on the song were now just garbage to other people.

The door suddenly opened from a red-eyed Jin wiping his tears. The leader looked at him confused. Jin shriek when he notice Namjoon looking at him.

"Joon! You scared me!" he chuckled, he wasn't sure if it was a real chuckle or not.

"Hyung whats wrong?",

Of course Namjoon can see Jin's teary eyes, and runny nose. Signs of someone crying he guessed.

But why would Jin cry? He's been hit with the most hate for his dancing and singing and he still stayed happy. It felt so strange to see someone so strong crying.

"Oh it's nothing Joon, I just watched a really sad movie thats all",

"But I didn't hear the TV being opened",

"Maybe it's because I watched it on my phone",

Namjoon was dumbfounded by his hyung sudden attitude. Jin also notice it and quickly apologize.

"Sorry, it just slipped",

Namjoon somehow saw a letter Jin was holding in his hand. It looked like fan mail, but something seems off.

"Whats that?",

The eldest notice it and hid it from behind.

"Oh it's nothing!",

"I'm serious whats in the letter",

"It's none of your business Namjoon",

"IT IS IF THATS HATE MAIL",

Jin stopped for a moment, his lips began to quiver.

"It's not that bad",

"Hyung give me the letter",

"I can do it by myself",

"Give me the letter",

"It's just a letter! It won't affect me-",

Jin didn't finish his sentence before Namjoon took the letter himself and read it swiftly.

It was an awful one, it said that Jin was only a visual, he made the group look bad by his dancing, his vocals are at match with the group, and even demanded Jin to leave the group.

"It's nothing Joon, I just got upset a bit from it" a bit? Then why are your eyes look sore? He knows he's lying.

"Hyung stop dealing with this alone" Jin was silent "We're a team, we don't go solo with things. Even if it's just a stupid hate letter",

Jin didn't know how to answer, he just looked at the leader reading the letter in disgust. He always thought that he was hated by him, he didn't know why but maybe now is the right time.

"Namjoon do you have a problem with me?",

The rapper snapped his head towards his eldest with a confused expression.

Shit was Namjoon that loud? He could see the seriousness in his eldest's face. He couldn't lie nor say the truth.

"Hyung.. What makes you think that I-",

"Namjoon, just say it" fine then,

"In fact I do have a problem with you" here he goes.

"Your so okay with everything, a small dorm with six other guys that's okay! Practicing to dance and sing in front of a few people that's okay! Joining a group from a poor company for no apparent reason?! THAT'S OKAY!",

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM WITH THIS CHOICE? SO EAGER TO MOVE FORWARD WITH US EVEN IF WE.. We.... we... don't have a future for this group",

He didn't even realize that tears were running down his cheeks. It feels so shameful to say that about his group, to say they have no future.

"Joon, do you want to know why? Why I didn't left this group? Why I'm so calm with everything?" he nodded,

"Thats because BTS is my family",

"We're not a family Jin thats stupid",

"Well not every family is perfect, we all have problems in the family" he came into Namjoon and hugged him.

"I want to stay here to see us grow, to experience something new, to see us be great on stage",

Namjoon rested his head on Jin's shoulder as he explained all the reason why he chose to stay.

This gave him hope to be honest, a hope for this group, a hope to probably be famous.

He regret hating on Jin just because of a choice he chose by himself. He's such a great guy.

He notice how he was so close to him that he can hear him smile and chuckle, he felt himself smiling at him as his face got red.

Wait why did he blush from that?

He also realize that he was wrapping his hand around him tightly like a koala.

Is he?

And when Jin gets into a topic about something he loves, all Namjoom wants to do is listen to him talk.

Oh god no.

His face, even his haters knows he's handsome. So addicting to look at, it's like you never get tired of it.

It's actually happening.

"Jin hyung I'm sorry, please don't leave BTS",

"I will never leave you Joon",

He likes him.

~~~
EDIT: SO MUCH TYPOS I APOLOGIZE TO THE CONFUSED READERS UGHHHH
If you likes this please leave a vote and a comment if you want to say something about this book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 514 31
No description needed. Read if you like hehe
4.7K 219 26
A nerd, a hot broad shoulder guy, a gay horse, an always sleeping boi, a weird alien, a short guy with a bubble butt, and a boy who looks like a bunn...
6.3K 252 16
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’π’Ή π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π“Œπ’½π‘œ π’Έπ‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή π’Ήπ‘’π“ˆπ“‰π“‡π‘œπ“Ž π“Žπ‘œπ“Š?
727 54 6
Agust D x Yoongi.