(3/5) RTTE Seasons 3 & 4 (AMD...

بواسطة MeganGS98

The next seasons have come and the plans are getting more serious by the attacks on the Dragon Hunters. Will... المزيد

Enemy of my Enemy
Buffalord Soldier
Time Out
Stryke Out
Training the Dragons
Snoggletog
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
The Search for a Father
Viggo's Exile
Discussing the Mundr
The Marriage
The Day After Marriage
Last Auction Heroes
The Honeymoon (Mature Content)
Defenders of the Wing, Part 1
Defenders of the Wing, Part 2
Ann's Birthday Party
Midnight Scrum
Dire Straits
The Longest Day
Metal Madness
Gold Rush
Twintuition
Plot against the Lead
Shellshocked, part 1
Shellshocked part 2
Going Home

Plan to Action

482 9 2
بواسطة MeganGS98

"Alright guys, the time to strike is coming closer. Prepare yourselves to leave and you, Arne and Bjarne, make yourselves ready to put up an argument or something." Harald said. They all sighed at his commanding around. "Fine. We will, but don't start freaking out on commanding us to everything you want us to do." Ivar stated. 

"There are leaders and followers, and because none of you wanted to take the lead in this mission, I did it. So you better listen to me." Harald said in Ivar's face. It left Ivar stunned and Harald just smiled. "Now, I'm going to ask Ann if we can go out fishing, you guys stay here." Harald walked off to see her.

Harald found Ann getting some water for in Viggo's tent. "Hello Ann, can I ask you something?" He started. "That was already a question, but go ahead as long as it doesn't ask too much from me." She smiled mischievously at him. 

He was rather confused, but spoke up. "Can I go fishing with some others?" "If I'm going to let you go, who are the 'others'?" She looked suspicious at him. "Ivar, Arne and Ulf." "Not Bjarne? Him and his brother are always together." He got surprised she knew that. "They had a fight last night and they need air from each other. It got pretty heated up right there." He lied to convince her. 

"You know that I can't decide these things on my own, I need to talk to Viggo about this because we already have plenty of boats sailing out for fish." "Yes, I know ma'am, but it might be a good time for Arne and Bjarne to take some time for themselves. They can't stand being together now." Harald pushed. 

"Like I said, I have to talk to Viggo about this, so stop pushing. I believe that if they had a fight, they need to get away from each other to overthink the situation. If you'll excuse me, I'm going back to Viggo and Ryker. We were in a meeting about our approach for the time coming." She walked back towards the tent, when Harald noticed she was still limping a bit. "How's your leg by the way?" Harald called after her. "It's getting better, just need some more time." She said over her shoulder and walked back.

"How's the plan going?" Arne asked as Harald came back to the group. "She will talk to Viggo about my request." He said. "That girl can never make any decisions for herself, right?" Ulf complained. "Yes, I can." 

They all looked back to see Ann at the entrance. "Ann, we didn't expect you here." Bjarne said to her. "Yeah, well, I'm here to talk about your request, Harald. I can definitely see those two cannot give each other some air." She said and looked at the two brothers who acted arguing. "I came to tell you that you have permission to go." She sat down to rest her leg. "How did you get here so fast?" Harald was suprised by her speedy arrival. "I have a dragon...?" She answered sarcastically.

"But wow, that decision was made fast." Harald was rather stunned. "Yes, Viggo came to me when I walked back to his tent and I explained the whole situation to him. He agreed that those two can have some time off. He has experience himself with that and so do I." She giggled a bit. "Thanks, Ann. When can we leave?" Ulf asked. "Looking at those two, as soon as you like." She got up to leave. "Thank you, Ann. We will let you know when we leave." Ivar said. She smiled over her shoulder before she left to head back to Viggo's tent. "This is our chance! Get ready!"

They got everything done within a day, said goodbye to Ann and went their ways. Bjarne stayed behind as they said he would. He looked after the boat as it sailed away when Ann came standing next to him. "Hey, you okay?" She started. "Yeah, I guess now my brother is off fishing, I might get some rest to the mind." He hesitantly said. 

"Yes, I know how it feels. Ryker and I aren't related by blood, but we see each other as brother and sister. Even we need time away from each other." She told him. "What about Jake?" He asked. "I've had my differences with him as well in the past, but we always came back to each other after we had time to breathe." She giggled a bit. "You are a good person, Ann. I can see why Viggo likes you so much." Bjarne said to her. She laughed. "Are you hitting on me?" She joked around. "What, no!" Bjarne got red as she said that. "Don't worry. I was joking there." She blinked at him.

"Okay, sails ready? We have a long journey ahead!" Harald said. "Yes, everything is ready." Arne sighed. "Let's move out then, we have a busy schedule ahead." They sailed for a few days before they got to the thing they were looking for. The remains of the sunken Reaper appeared to the surface. "There! We found it." Arne yelled at the others. "Perfect." Harald replied. "Let's bring it up, gentlemen!" He ordered. 

The Reaper was surfaced and brought to a safer place before the men entered the ship. Looking all through the stuff which were left on the ship, they couldn't find anything useful in hours. "You found something?" Harald came checking up on the other men. "Nothing actually... This ship was plundered before it was sunk. We will never find any item that can help us bring the Scourge back." Arne said annoyed. "Well, we have to keep looking until we f..." Harald said until they heard a heavy cough. 

"What's the matter with you?" Ulf asked. "I'm not feeling well guys, but I'm not giving up." Ivar said very weak. "Man, you are looking pale." Ulf said in worries. "I'm fine, guys. I just need some rest and then I'll be..." Ivar said before he passed out. "His skin is so pale and how could he just have passed out?" Arne panicked a bit. "Let me see. I'm not Havòk, but I think I can see what these symptoms are leading to." Harald said and looked at Ivar for a moment.

When Ivar woke up, Harald asked him what he came across with. "Why you're asking that?" Ivar said confused. "We found a cut on your leg which got infected. It looks rather nasty. We think you have a huge disease on your hands." Arne said. "Disease? What do you mean, guys? Don't play games with me!" Ivar lost his temper. "If we were going to play games, we would've asked Viggo to play. Ivar, we think you have the Scourge. Where did you come across the thing that cut you?" Harald said to him. 

"The Scourge?! Gods, no! Not me!" Ivar panicked. Harald slapped him in the face to bring him back to reality. "Ivar! Where have you been cut?" "In the Commander's Quarters. There was a dagger under the table, hidden by booby-traps." Ivar explained and the men ran to the Quarters. "Let's find it and send it to Bjarne, quickly!" 

Harald searched through the desk, but got pricked by something sharp. "Au! What the...?" He found the dagger. It looked clean apart from his own blood and that of Ivar. "Guys, I found it." The men were cheering when Harald started to feel dizzy. "I gotta lay down, maybe? Just send that stupid thing to Bjarne and let's leave this place!" Harald yelled and Arne went to write a letter to his brother. 

When Arne came back, Ulf was also having some symptoms. "Not you as well?" Arne got scared when he was pulled out of his thoughts when Harald scratched him on the leg. "What are you doing?" Arne yelled out. "If one of us goes, everyone goes." Harald hissed.

The dagger had returned to Bjarne. He found the Terrible Terror on Luna's sleeping place, but was just out of reach. "Come here you pesky little dragon!" He struggled to get to it. "You okay up there?" He heard and fell to the ground when he realized it was Ann. "Please, don't scare me like that again. "What were you doing on my dragon's sleeping shelter?" She asked him. "I received a Terror Mail, but it flew up there out of my reach." He explained and looked at the little dragon that was laughing at him. "Don't worry, I'll get it down for you." She laughed a bit. "How would you do that then? This dragon is too stubborn." Bjarne said. 

Ann whistled something to it and it flew on her arm. "Wow, that was amazing. How did you do that?" Bjarne was stunned. "I lived on an island where we lived with them. We created our own ways of calling them. Trying this and almost every Terrible Terror in the area will come to you." She smiled. "Here you go. It's quite a big thing you got there." She noticed the thing what was attached to the Terror's leg. "Yes, the boys must've reeled in something nice and sent it to me. Or it could be a piece of rubbish." He laughed and Ann joined in. 

"I got to go now, see ya!" She walked back to the tent and Bjarne felt guilt rising up in his stomach. I shouldn't do this to her, but it is for the better of the tribe if the Grimborn brothers are taken down forever. He held the unfolded dagger up, still slightly covered in blood.

When Bjarne came back to the cave, a letter fell out of the wraps. What is this? He thought to himself before opening the letter.

Bjarne,

We found a dagger with the remains of the Scourge on it. This is great for our plan, however there is one last thing I quickly have to tell you. Some of us have become terribly sick and I don't think we are going to make it. Just be careful out there brother, for when things are turning nasty back at the island. If this is my last letter to you, know that I love you as a friend and a younger brother.

Goodbye and until we see each other in Valhalla again,

Arne.

Bjarne got emotional when he read the letter and cried a bit as his brother was probably dead by now. "What have you been doing out there, little brother?" He whispered. When he recovered himself, he made sure no one would find the dagger. I have to complete this mission, this is for you little brother.

Bjarne went back to work the next morning after not being able to have any sleep. "Hey Bjarne, are you okay? You look pretty bad." Ann came checking up on him. "Ow, eh, hey Ann. No, I'm not actually. Haven't been sleeping well last night." He scratched his face. "Why that, if I may ask?" She was getting worried. "It's Arne." "Did something happen on his fishing trip?" A shock went through Ann. "Yes, and I might never see my little brother ever again." A tear welled up in his eye. 

"What? Where is he? We have to get out there looking for them!" Ann already hurried herself to get to Viggo's tent, but Bjarne stopped her. "Ann, it's too late already. They're probably gone." Tears were rolling down his eyes. "I'm so sorry, Bjarne. Is there anything I can do for you?" Ann offered. 

"No, unless you can bring my brother back." "I'm afraid I can only send out a search party to look for them and bring them back. I can ask Viggo if you can have some time off to come over the grief." She offered and laid a hand on his shoulder. "Having some time off is not needed, Ann. I want distraction or else I'm just sobbing in the grief." He said to her. She nodded and walked off to leave him alone for a while.

After taking time for himself, he was determined to proceed the mission the five of them had started. He planned to go to Ryker and asked him where this dagger could come from. "Hmm, let me see." Ryker asked Bjarne who handed the weapon over a bit too rough and slightly cut Ryker in the finger. "Hey, watch it!" Ryker yelled. "Sorry, you okay?" Bjarne carefully asked, hoping Ryker would be bleeding just a little. "It's just a little cut with some minor blood, so no concerns here." Ryker surprisingly replied very calmly. 

"This is quite an unusual find for some muttonheads going on a fishing trip." Ryker noticed the blood. "My brother and his friends came across an abandoned island and took a look around. They found this and sent it to me." Bjarne explained. "All I can tell is that this dagger is quite old. Your brother should have kept it for himself! This could be worth quite some gold if you sell it on an auction with the right interested people." Ryker gave the dagger back and walked off. Got you, now your brother and then our mission is completed.

When Bjarne got to Viggo, Ann just left the tent to look for Ryker. They bumped into each other when Ann stepped out. "Ow, hey Bjarne. Have you seen Ryker?" She asked. "Woah, sorry Ann. Yes, I have seen him. He went to the cages if I'm not mistaken." Bjarne took a thinking face up to look convincing. "It's okay, I'll go look for him. Thanks anyway." She said and walked off. 

Bjarne asked Viggo to enter and was granted to it. "How can I help you, Bjarne? I heard about your brother and I'm truly sorry to hear that." Viggo started. "Thanks, it's hard knowing your brother is probably gone for good." Bjarne said to Viggo. "I can understand and know that our offer for you to take some days off still stands if you need it after all." Viggo said when he noticed the dagger folded in a cloth in his hands. 

"What do you got there?" Viggo asked. "Ow, this is something that Arne sent me with his last letter. According to Ryker, it's an old one." "You leave me quite curious right now, can I have a look at it?" "Sure." Bjarne gave the dagger to Viggo, who had a serious look at it from every angle. "It does look like it's something ancient Dragon Hunter property. Where did your brother find this?" Viggo asked. "He didn't say that in his letter." 

"You might have an item of big money right here, I'm actually interested in buying it from you." Viggo stated when he gave the dagger back to Bjarne. "Really? How much do you think it's worth actually? Ryker said it could deliver quite some gold if I sell it on an auction with interested people." "Consider me interested." Viggo grinned. "If you would buy it from me, what would you give for it?" Bjarne asked. "Well, I think five gold pieces are quite a good catch for this." Viggo offered. They discussed selling the item to Viggo when Ann stormed in. "Viggo, come quickly! It's Ryker!" She ran off and Viggo followed her. 

They got to Ryker lying on the ground at the cages. He was unconscious and was not approachable. "What happened to him?" Viggo asked her. "I was looking for him and I found him here. We were talking when he suddenly... He just collapsed. I tried to wake him, but he shows no response." She panicked and Viggo got her in his arms to calm her. "Did you call Havòk already?" "Yes, he's on his way." She rested her head on his shoulder, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. "I hope Ryker is going to be okay." She whispered. "He will be, he's a tough one." Viggo answered just when Havòk arrived. 

"What happened here?" He asked and Ann explained again. "We have to take him somewhere inside. That will be easier to examine his symptoms. But how are we getting him back? He's pretty heavy I guess." Havòk suggested. Ann whistled and Luna came flying to them, taking Ryker in her talons to drag him back to the sickbay. 

By the time the three arrived at the tent, Ryker was already sitting up again. "Ryker! We have to get you inside now." Ann embraced her brother. "I'm fine, don't worry. I just didn't feel well all of a sudden. No need to worry." He said before he started to cough badly.

Carrying him inside, he felt weaker by the second. "Ryker, you barely have any strength to stand on your own feet. I don't recognize you this way." Viggo said as he scooped Ryker's arm over his shoulder to take him inside. Laying him down on bed, the coughing seemed to get worse. When Ryker took his hand away, Ann noticed there was blood on his knuckles. "Havòk!" She pointed it out. "This is bad."     

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

116K 4.1K 41
STORY (1/2): READ THIS ONE FIRST "The line between good and evil is often unclear. Black and white can become gray so easily. What one soul considers...
2.9K 186 20
I tried to reach the spark that was burning inside of you, not knowing if it would bring warmth or cold. How do you find love without finding hate wh...
13.5K 174 15
One-shots based around the 10-year gap in How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - from when the dragons leave to when the Haddock family meet To...
27.8K 349 33
Hiccup and astrid are best friends till they are 8 when astrid is forced to end her friendship with him but they still meet at the forest some times...