๐€๐‚๐‚๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐€๐‹ | ๐ฌ๐š๐ข...

By -sugarush

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐’Œ๐’–๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’™ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ›“ โ แต—แตƒแตแต‰ แตสธ สฐแตƒโฟแตˆหข โฟแต’สท, สธแต’แต˜ แตƒสณแต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ แต’แถ  แตสธ แต‰แต˜แต–สฐแต’สณโฑแตƒ โž โ‡ in which a sleep-d... More

โ€ขdream ingredientsโ€ข
โœ“ || 14.4 g unflavored gelatin
โœ“ || 2 tbsp instant coffee
โœ“ || 1/4 cup sugar
โœ“ || 1/2 cup condensed milk
โœ“ || 1/2 cup heavy cream
โœ“ || 4 cups of water
โœ“ || 1 pinch of frustration
โœ“ || 3 pieces of roses
โœ“ || 2 VIP tickets
โœ“ || 1/2 dozen of cupcakes
โœ“ || 3 plates of mango float
โœ“ || 10 mins. of invisibility
โœ“ || 2 fistful of x-mas spirit
โœ“ || 1 dose of fairy tale
โœ“ || 1 sprained leg
โœ“ || 2 cups of lies
โœ“ || 1 hit of love bug
โœ“ || 1 dream boy
โœ“ || 1 self confession
โœ“ || 1 fanboy
โœ“ || 1 box of pocky
โœ“ || 1 outing in the beach (part 1)
โœ“ || 1 outing in the beach (part 2)
โœ“ || 1 warm night
โœ“ || 1 night of feelings
โœ“ || 1 skip of heartbeat
โœ“ || 1 night of lights
โœ“ || 1 soft boy
โœ“ || 1 cliche confession
โœ“ || 1 cup of fear
โœ“ || 3 little white lies
โœ“ || 1 good night
โœ“ || 1 blissful afternoon
โœ“ || 1 healthy dose of reality (part 1)
โœ“ || 1 healthy dose of reality (part 2)
โ€ขcoffee jello with a tint of lifeโ€ข
โ—‰sequel is up!โ—‰
โ—‰thank youโ—‰
โ—‰new saiki k short fanfic releasedโ—‰

โœ“ || 1 disastrous psychic

60.5K 3K 6.3K
By -sugarush

After the incident of Kusuo barging inside your room and stealing a kiss from you, you can't help but to feel a little awkward around him. You hated to admit that you adored him but you never actually expected that those silly feelings you had for him will be reciprocated, and to think that it was actually him who expressed his admiration towards you first.

Right now, your main priority is to avoid him at all cost.. the idea of trying to pursue him to be your ticket in going back to your own world was on the second importance because you still don't want to face him due to the feeling of embarrassment from his odd way of confessing what he feels about you. You can't blame him tho, Kusuo seems to be the type of person who's new to the world of romance and affection.

"Are you alright?" You blinked your eyes consecutively, realizing that Kaidou was currently walking beside you.

"You could still see me breathing.. So I guess you could say I'm fine." He nodded his head in a rather awkward manner, not knowing what to respond to your statement. There was a few minutes of silence and it was disturbing you.

"Wanna grab a drink?" You suggested, trying to start a conversation. You two were really really good friends and you can't put your finger on the main reason on why the two of you suddenly became this awkward.

"R...really? I-I mean.. sure, if you insist." He choke out some nervous laughter, trying to act cool and composed. You chuckled on his effort, enjoying your time with him.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?" The sky blue haired boy mumbled, tugging his collar shyly in the process. You just simply shook your head from left to right, eyeing the cup of frappe you were holding in which the two of you bought in the canteen.

"Yep.. I want to use my sense of direction sometimes." You released some laughs, cheeks warming up. For some unknown reason, the stress that you were feeling are all fading because of Kaidou's fragility.

He noticed how you seemed to look happy today as he felt his whole body heating up. It seems like seeing you in a state like this made him quite joyful too that he can't help but to just stare at you.

"Oh and umm.. You can have this.. I'm still quite full from the lunch I had earlier." He looked at you for a moment before accepting the cup that you were handing towards him merrily.

"Thank you!" After a few minutes of a little chitchatting, Kaidou finally decided to start his way back home. You gave him a wave before he disappeared from your sight.

You turned your heel away from the school's main gate, going towards inside the campus to get your things that you left in your locker, only to be interrupted by someone pulling you before you could even get inside the building.

"WHAT THE-"

"I-I'm so sorry if this is so sudden but... someone instructed me to give you this." The boy who stopped you from entering the school building stuttered as he placed a note on the palm of your hand and started running away from you.

You blink your eyes in confusion, shifting your gaze towards the note.

Meet me on the rooftop.

-S

You rolled your eyes in annoyance, figuring out that it was probably Kusuo who sent the note. You crumpled the paper before throwing it in the nearest trash can. You made your way to the school's garden since it it would take up less time in to reach the locker areas when you use that way.

However, for the second time this day, you were again pulled and was forced to sit on the nearby bench. The sight of an unamused Kusuo welcomed your eyes, your body beginning to tense up with his mere presence once again.

"What is it with you and forcing other people? Are you a sadist or something?" You hissed, shrugging his grip around your wrist and acting to stand up. He ignored your remark, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and pulling your body even closer beside him.

"Don't try to avoid me.. It's bothersome."

"If you kept on acting this way, then I would for sure keep on trying to get as far from you as possible." You whipped your head to face him which was a big mistake. You two were so close to each other and now that you were facing against each other, the tip of his nose was touching yours.

"Why are you here? I thought you were gonna be waiting on the roof." His face was blank, eyes directly staring at you showing confusion.

"Are you... bothered by me?" You felt your heart slowly being pumped as you just heard his statement. His voice was a little hoarse, his eyes closed as he leaned his forehead and rested it on your shoulder.

"I'm.. I..." For some reason, you felt a bundle of words getting stuck on the fragility of your throat. He placed his hand against yours, his warmth transferring towards you.

Before you could even protest, he guided your head to rest on his lap and just let you lay there. You were still so stunned that you were too embarrassed to point out that you wanted to kill him for making you feel this way. Nevertheless, even if you don't want to voice it out, his presence around you was actually making you feel at ease.

"I know I'm a bore but please... bear with me..."

"Are you sure that she received the note?" An irritated Saiko spoke up to his guard while occasionally glancing around the area of the rooftop to check if you already arrived.

His guard just shrugged his shoulder, afraid on what his boss would react if he wasn't satisfied with his response. The silver haired teen just sighed as he fiddled with his thumbs, counting the minutes that has passed since he started waiting for you to show up.

"Geez, does she have to be this hardheaded?"

-✨-

Thank you thank you thank youuu so much for this Oriana-Bell and to those who agreed (TECHN0MANIACchaodickc-cherrykeoOffical_ChainBreaker) ♡ I've been receiving an awful lot of hate comments for making the character of the MC as a dumbass (from most of the comments that I've read) and truth be told y'all, I'm now at the point of deciding to continue writing or not. I'm terribly sorry if I sound like some petty person who's trying to fish for sympathy, but I assure you.. this is not the point of this. This book has been here for more than a year already, and along the time that I've been trying to get inspiration by reading the feedbacks, all I receive are words indicating their displeasure towards the mindset of the MC. Of course, I am very glad to receive criticisms so that I could take note on what to improve in the future, but I don't think this is the case of the comments that I've been seeing  here anymore. They are not aiming to get the author to improve. They're just some plain hate comments that indicates how they would like the story to go. I'm very very very sorry if I will sound disrespectful, however, there's just something that I want to say to these kind of people in this community...

...4 words: MAKE. YOUR. OWN. STORY.

I don't want to leave an author's note in the middle of a story but it's just getting out of hand even if I've already stated in the 2nd chapter that I wanted this book to be different from the overused cliches and stir away from tropes. Again, the reader here logically evaluates the situation since she knows she's not from the world of Saiki. She doesn't want to get attached because she's aware that she's not staying there permanently. I'm not saying that the way I've written the character is perfect. I suck at writing, I am very aware of that. But please do consider that I am trying my best, the same with all the other authors in here who's just trying to show their interests, only to get unnecessary criticisms from readers who thinks that every book should go with how their mind wants it to be.

Again, I'm very sorry for this. Thank you so much. 

Please stay safe.

-✨-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.6K 15
โ—ค โ”€โ”€โ”…โ”…โ”„โ”„*เณƒ:.โœงโœฒ๏พŸ*๏ฝกโ‹†โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โœฉโ‹† (Y/N) (L/N) is a student at PK Academy who doesn't like to interact with others, but obviously that changes. Everything go...
712K 25K 39
"Tch, remind me to never mess with you," Kusuo says and sets my hand down gently. He moves his arms up so they rest comfortably against the back of h...
87K 2.2K 20
why fuck reality when you can just fuck with your fantasies ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)แ•— . . . . . โ„ขcompleted: 16/06/2020
201K 7.2K 38
{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quiet girl in the shadows. She has to distan...