My Ninjago Thoughts [Season 1]

By FireCloud3

This is my weird story of how I became a Ninjago fan. + All my thoughts on each Ninjago season 1 episode. Hop... More

I'm an Idiot
The Way of the Ninja
King of Shadows
Episode 1: Rise of the Snakes
Episode 2: Home
Episode 3: Snakebit
Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake
Episode 5: Can of Worms
Episode 6: The Snake King
Episode 7: Tick Tock
Episode 8: Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Episode 9: The Royal Blacksmiths
Episode 10: The Green Ninja
Episode 11: All of Nothing
A/N: Sorry!
Episode 13: Day of the Great Devourer

Episode 12: Rise of the Great Devourer

83 4 62
By FireCloud3

Sensei Wu: *sees the Great Devourer in a vision*

Me: *looks at the title of the episode* This is very bad. 🐍

Kai: *explains why the Fangblades can only be destroyed in Torchfire Mountain*

Me: I just realized that Great Devourer has really shiny teeth if the Fangblades came from it. And how is this Torchfire Mountain even hotter than an erupting volcano?

Jay: "Could someone pass the salt?"

Me: Jay, why are you putting salt on a sandwich? Am I the only one who finds this strange?

Cole: "Please. No one talk about food."

Me: Whoa, Cole. Are you feeling okay?

Jay: "Hey, Cole. You look a little green over there. How'd you like a mucus salt sandwich?"

Me: Excuse me? A what?! How'd you get mucus on the sandwich, Jay. Did you sneeze or something? On second thought, I don't even want to know. 🤢🤮

Nya: *says that Lloyd was a brat at first and that it's hard to believe that he's going to become the greatest ninja ever*

Me: I feel the same way, Nya. Plus, he needs a better haircut if he's going to be the greatest ninja ever.

Lloyd: *talks in a fake accent*

Me: Lloyd... please never talk like that again.

Lloyd: *gets slapped around on the training course*

Me: That would be me too.

Pythor: *appears and ties Lloyd up*

Me: Aaaagh! Pythor! Lloyd is just a kid. Don't tie him up.

Kid: *sees the Destiny's Bounty and tells his mom about it*

Mother: *corrects her son and doesn't seem to believe him*

Me: Poor boy. Reminds me of when I tried explaining that I really like Ninjago to my friend. 😞

Jay: "It's roasting out here!"

Me: Since Zane is the Ice Ninja, is he affected by heat more than the others?

Kai: "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Me: Ok then. *gets out of the kitchen*

Sensei Wu: "You do not need my approval to finish the task."

Me: He's right. Hurry and just throw them off the side of the Bounty before Python steals them!

Jay: "But, Sensei–"

Sensei Wu: "Butts are for sitting."

Me: Nice one, Sensei. 😏👍🏼

Sensei Wu: "And besides, there will come a time when you will have to go on without me."

Kai: "Sensei, you're talking crazy. You've been alive for like... forever."

Me: That's probably his point, Kai. He's old. He has to die sometime. Although I think his death is a long ways away.

Zane: "What he is trying to say is you are like the sunrise. We cannot begin a day without you."

Me: Wow, Zane makes it sound so poetic and beautiful. I love Zane! 

Sensei Wu: "Ah, but even the sun must go down so a new day begins."

Me: Yeah, but the sun comes back the next day. 

Sensei Wu: *talks about how he can't see the next day in his visions*

Me: Now that I am rewatching this, I realize that I didn't catch these hints about Sensei Wu's "death". How could I have been so dumb?! 😂

Kai: *sets up plank to throw the Fangblades off of*

Me: You don't need a plank to destroy the Fangblades. Just hurry and throw them off the side of the Bounty!

Sensei Wu: *slides down the plank*

Me: See, this is why you shouldn't have set up that stupid plank! It's death waiting to happen.

All Ninjas: *drop Fangblades on the deck and help Sensei Wu*

Me: Don't drop the Fangblades on the deck of the ship! JUST THROW THEM OVERBOARD!!

All Ninjas: *create a human chain and grab Sensei Wu*

Me: Wow, all the ninja are so strong. I would've ended up dropping someone.

Cole: "You're not going anywhere, old friend."

Me: We know he's old, Cole. 

Lloyd: "Pythor's on board!"

Pythor: *has all four Fangblades*

Me: Oh, Lloyd. That warning was way too late. 

Pythor: "A little cliché, don't you think?"

Lloyd: "Uh, cliché?"

Me: I have a question for you readers. How old were you when you learned what cliché meant?

Lloyd: "Hey, I've grown up a lot."

Me: In height or in character? I don't think Lloyd's grown an inch, but I must admit that he is less of a brat.

Pythor: "Hmm, puny strength, no fundamentals, sloppy footwork."

Me: Pythor just described me in life.

Lloyd: "I'm not trying to defeat you. I'm just trying to keep you busy until the Calvary arrives."

Samurai X: *shows up*

Me: Yes! Good job you two. Pythor looks legitimately scared of Samurai X.

Lloyd: *jumps up and kicks Pythor in the face* "I hit him. I hit him guys!"

Me: Aww, Lloyd sounds so proud of himself. He can jump really high if he just kicked Pythor in the face.

Pythor: *escapes*

Me: Nya! Don't stand there. Fly after Pythor or throw a sharp object at him. 

All Ninjas and Sensei Wu: *fall off the side of the Destiny's Bounty*

Me: Aaaaaaaaah! Save them, Nya!

Nya: *saves everyone *

Jay: "I don't think I've ever been more glad to see you."

Me: How many times has Nya saved the guys now?

Kid: "Mommy, snakes are kicking people off of the bus."

Me: How is this kid not freaked out by what he just said? I would've gone hysterical if I saw this happen.

Lloyd: "I'm an asset. I kick butt. And face."

Me: Once. You kicked someone in the face once. Don't you remember that time you tried to rescue everyone but ended up like this.

All Ninjas: *jump off the Destiny's Bounty and summon their Elemental vehicles*

Me: I love it when they do this. They look so awesome!

Fangpyre: *mutate the bus into the Serpentine Train*

Me: Ewww! That tour-bus-snake-thing freaks me out.

Serpentine Train: *releases Bite Cycles*

Me: I'm getting major Chima vibes right now.

Nya: "We've got company."

Sensei Wu: *drinks tea*

Me: I think Sensei's motto is, "When in chaotic situations, drink tea."

Lloyd: *tries flying the Destiny's Bounty*

Me: Where was the logic in letting an 8 year old drive a ship? I don't think Lloyd can even see over the steering wheel. 

Bus Driver: *jumps out of the bus*

Me: How fast was that bus going? It's a miracle that guy survived. 

Zane: *looks at Kai holding onto the outside of the bus*

Kai: "What? You try fighting up here."

Me: I like how Zane just casually looks over and sees Kai hanging outside the window and has no reaction.

Chokun: *gets distracted by Sensei Wu handing him his teacup and pouring tea into it* "Thanks" *gets punched by Sensei Wu*

Me: I felt bad for that snake. He actually thought Sensei was giving him some tea.

Sensei Wu: "Dunk! Duck! Duck!"

Nya: "I'm trying! I can't!" *hits billboard*

Me: Ooooo, that looked like it hurt. Was there a malfunction in the suit or something?

Sensei Wu: "I told you to duck."

Nya: "I don't want to hear it."

Me: Oh, Nya. 😂

Cole: *summons his Tread Assult and fires missile at Skales*

Me: *cheers* Yeah! Go, Cole!

Sensei Wu: *disconnects the bus*

Me: Wait, what are you doing?! 

Sensei Wu: "My destiny is to face Pythor alone. Your destiny is to look after Lloyd."

Me: I'm pretty sure you're supposed to look after Lloyd too, Sensei. He is your nephew after all. Plus, you pretty much told the ninja that their life goal is to babysit Lloyd. Stop going off alone!

Kai: "How do we get off this thing?!"

Me: Um, jump? Or summon your awesome vehicles. Do Spinjitzu?

Pythor and Sensei Wu: *fight*

Me: Who's driving the bus?!

All Ninjas and Nya: *sit around*

Nya: "This is really boring."

Me: Then go chase down Sensei! Summon your Elemental vehicles! Quit loitering!!!!

Lloyd: *anchors onto the train and flys it towards Ouroboros*

Me: I'm surprised. Lloyd can fly the Destiny's Bounty really well.

Pythor: *puts Sensei Wu in a chokehold and tries to swallow him*

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Why are you trying to eat Sensei??!!

Serpentine Train: *almost runs over the mailman*

Me: This guy needs to retire.

Pythor: *inserts the Fangblades into the statue*

Me: *expects the snake statue to come to life*

Pythor: *says that by unleashing the Great Devourer, he can exact revenge on the ones who locked the Serpentine underground*

Me: All this just for revenge? That's dumb.

Pythor: *shouts for the Great Devourer to be awakened*

Me: I don't think shouting at the Great Devourer will speed up the process, Pythor.

Lloyd: "Wait up guys!" *runs after everyone*

Me: Short legs. I feel ya, Lloyd.

Pythor: *looks for the Great Devourer after the statue crumbles*

Me: *hopeful* Oh, maybe it died.

*Great Devourer's eyes appear from beneath the ground*

Me: *freaks out* It's underground! Run for your lives!!!

Sensei Wu: *grabs Pythor and keeps him from running away*

Pythor: "Aah! Let me go, you fool! Don't you see? It's underneath us!"

Me: *still freaking out but slightly satisfied to see that Pythor is terrified as well* The Great Devourer is coming!!!!!!!!! Move Sensei!

Sensei Wu: "This is our destiny."

Me: No it's not! It can't be! It's Pythor's destiny not yours, Sensei!

Kai: "What's going on? Who's that creature underground?"

Me: Kai! Haven't you been paying attention?! That's the Great Devourer. You know, the thing that you were trying not to let Pythor unleash. Quit asking stupid questions!

Sensei Wu: "You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer. Go, Ninja! Go!"

Me: *super nervous and scared* What is Sensei doing?

Kai: "No, Sensei."

Me: When Kai said those two words, it finally dawned on me what Sensei was doing. Man, I was so slow! 😅

Great Devourer: *breaks from beneath the ground, roars, then lunges*

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! THAT THING IS SO TERRIFYING!!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL SENSEI!

Hey! I'm back! I have no idea when I'll be able to update again. It probably won't be for a while though. Sorry ☹️😭. Thank you for being such loyal readers and putting up with me and my crazy schedule.  

I don't own the first two, but I created the last three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
292K 20.6K 153
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...
268K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."