ADIPISCING: The Superlatives...

Por LepotaCosmo

Adipiscing written by non-existent author Tiitus Sokolsky is the longest novel it the world, containing 6,000... Más

Adipscing: The Longest Novel

461 5 0
Por LepotaCosmo

  Adipiscing written by non-existent author Tiitus Sokolsky is the longest novel it the world, containing 27.228 pages and 6.000.703 words as conceptual piece of no-audience-no-hero-no-writer narrative work. It is part of author's Concepts Superlatives series.  

Master piece and conceptual work of one manifesto, and contemporary art movement. Some of anamodernist writting techniques elaborated in: non-creative art, non-sense art, non-content, private art, non-author, conceptual narrative, superlativism (conceptual series, price art, excessive forms or excessive narratives)  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.8M 53.9K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
10M 302K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
1.3M 32.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.1M 104K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...