My Enemy Love

By JuneBaby92

Harley Evermore wanted her Senior year to be the best yet. Over the summer her boyfriend of one year cheated... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 & 7(bonus)
Chapter 8
IMPOTANT NOTE!
Chapter 9
Note
Chpter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Introduction

2.1K 10 0
By JuneBaby92

Okay so this is my first story I know i have bad grammar and spelling errors its being edited by my best as we speck so just bare with me here.  This is just a Short intro to kinda get and idea of the main character.  Uploading the first chapter in a moment.

Well happy reading I hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduction

First let me introduce myself my name is Harley Evermore I’m a bit on the short side standing at four foot ten. I have dark chocolate brown hair that reaches mid back and green eyes.   I'm not overly pretty, yet I don't see myself as ugly earthier.  This is my story of love, hate, truth, lies, heartbreak, family, sorrow, and much much more.  It’s a roller coaster of emotions that fly high and fall and get twisted and turned.  This is my story of My Enemy Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 443 51
'Our parting was like a stalemate........ Neither of us won. Yet both of us lost.' This quote best describes the life of Aurelia Parker. She has lost...
290K 8K 34
••• This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...
35M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
594K 18K 41
*Mature content, unedited version* She was in love. Her wedding day was a dream come true. She believed that their love will last forever, until she...