Rhyse - A Thug Never Cries.

By _signedbyk

More

Rhyse - Chapter Two

Rhyse - Chapter One.

3.9K 22 16
By _signedbyk

I stared at my sister in amazement. How the fuck can you just fall asleep on the floor?

"Ria your some next weirdo" I mumbled before watching the TV again. But then I had to look at her again. It weren't even her room. It was mine!

"RHYSE!" My mum shouted, I kissed my teeth and got up, making sure to stamp on Ria's face on the way out. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen, im shook of my mum.

"Yes mummy" I said on that sweet boy tip.

"Sit down" She said calmly. She pulled a chair out from the table and made me sit down. By now I was getting shook, my mum might be half white, but she gives beatings like she's full black. She threw a piece of paper in front of me. "Read the second line of this letter" I picked it up.

"Rhyse Andrews will be placed in the isolation room for the seventh time this month" I read then gulped. I handed the letter back to her.

"What did I say to you last time if you got put in isolation again?"

"That you would beat me until I was black and blue, then tie my arms around my neck" I whispered.

"Im giving you five seconds 5-" I jumped up and ran upstairs screaming, I tripped bare times as well. I got into my bedroom and dragged Ria out by her hair as she screamed then I locked my door. I was planning on staying in my room for the rest of the evening. 'Cause rah, my mum don't RAMP when it comes to beatings.

***'

I woke up the next morning for school. I rolled out of bed onto the floor and rolled into the bathroom. I had a quick shower.

"Ah! RHYSE GET OUT" My sister shouted.

"Shut up you dumb shit" I replied. I made sure I scrubbed my dick, and then I jumped out and wrapped my towel around my waist. I looked in the mirror.

- About Rhyse

Light skin - ¾ Jamaican, ¼ Italian

Very light brown eyes

Age: 15, Year 10

Tall, six pack.

Shape up

"RHYSE HURRY THE FU-"

"Ria who are you talking too?" I unlocked the door and stepped out, "Just because you're in year 11, don't mean you can talk shit to me!" I pushed her out the way and went into my bedroom and put on my uniform. I put on my black Nike jumper over my white shirt and got my black school trousers. I sprayed myself with Lynx then put on my creps, bun wearing school shoes. I got all my tings and went into the kitchen. My mum was in the kitchen (as usual).

"You hungry Rhyse"

"How did you know it was me?"

"I can smell you from over here" She said smiling and turning to me.

"Mum im sorry im bad in school"

"Its okay sweetie" We hugged and then I ate and left yard. I went to meet Chris and Ashley at the bus stop.

"Cool" I spudded them both.

"Yeah" They both said, Ashley put his headphones back in and Chris just looked around.

"Ay look here comes your wifey" Chris laughed. I looked around,

"O" I said as I clocked her walking up to us.

"Hey babes" She said, she sat down on my lap.

"Cool sexy" I kissed her lips.

"Yeah im fine, how are you?"

"Yeah" I mumbled, she smiled and started lipsing me. I pulled away "The bus b" She stood up in front of me and my eyes wandered down to her back off, I slapped it. She squealed. I winked at her. We got on the bus and soon arrived at school.

***'

"So I must have been beating this chick really hard" Chris said, me and Ashley nodded. "Then she goes 'babes slow down, I think you've popped my pussy' man said I looked down and there was bare blood on the sheets. I pulled out of her and took off the condom then her older brother comes barging into the room. I was-"

"Who's her older brother? Leon?" I interrupted

"Yeah" Ashley said

"I was so shook fam, I pulled up my boxers and jeans and jumped out the window, rags!" We all started creasing.

"Did you tell Melissa?" He asked me.

"What am I supposed to say? I fucked your best friend baby" I kissed my teeth.

"Say what you said last time, 'she came on to me'" I shrugged

"Nah I just won't say anything init"

"Well fair enough, but when Leah decides to tell Melissa you fucked her-"

"Nah she won't"

"Cool" Speaking of Melissa she came up to me and kissed me.

"Hey baby I brought you a drink" I looked at her feeling kinda guilty. Basically Melissa is my wifey, and Leah is her best friend....and I fucked Leah. It weren't my fault...she gives good head. I looked across the canteen and saw Leah staring at me. I looked away,

"Come b" I pulled her down onto my lap. We shared the drink she brought and talked for a bit. Then the bell went for last lesson, and before you knew it, it was the end of the school day. "Can I come back to your yard today" I grinned at Melissa she rolled her eyes.

"Okay" I kissed her lips. We made her way to her yard. "Want a drink" She asked as we sat down in her room.

"Nah,"

"Okay" It was quiet for a while, I rubbed her thighs.

"Babes"

"Yeah" She looked at me smiling.

"When you gonna let me in-between?" She looked down, she was a virgin init.

"I dunno" I sighed

"If you really love me, you would let me take" I said looking her in her eyes.

"But I don't want to" She said quietly. Fuck sake.

"So you don't love me nah?" I stood up getting ready to leave

"Rhyse? Okay, yeah I do love you...we can do it" I smiled and sat back down. I looked at her

"Take off your clothes then" I smiled; she nodded and took them off slowly. I could tell she was kind of shook. I stripped to and got on top of her. She was naked; I slipped on a condom and pushed open her legs. "You ready yeah" I whispered against her neck. She nodded; I forced my piece into her. I groaned, and she moaned kind of like she was in pain. I started moving in and out of her

"Ah shit is it hurting" I slurred, she nodded. I went a bit slower. Her pum was squeezing my piece. "Mmm" I went faster; she was calling out man's name and ting.

"Uhhh" She moaned

"Ssh" I whispered and started kissing her neck.

"I-I love you" She stuttered. I kissed her lips and slammed into her. She started scratching my back and making faces.

"Say my name louder" I groaned, I felt her legs start shaking.

"Rhyse" She moaned quietly

"What?" I slammed into her, making the bed bang against the wall.

"RHYSE!" She screamed. I buss and pulled out of her panting. I took off the condom and cleaned my dick then pulled up my boxers and trousers. I put the rest of my clothes back on. "Babes where are you going" Melissa asked

"What?" I looked at her "Oh, yard init my mum just text me" I kissed her.

"Call me later yeah" She smiled

"I haven't got credit" I walked downstairs and left her yard. I belled up Chris as I walked my yard.

"Yo" He answered

"Fam...Guess who just set me there V"

"Shit don't lie? Melissa?"

"Yeah brav, had her screaming my name and all sorts"

"Arr ratings"

"Alie...ay I'll holla at you later" I put my phone away. I didn't want to get robbed as I walked past the batch of olders that used to go my school.

"Ay little yute!" One called out as I walked past, I aired. "ARE YOU DEAF FAM" I started sprinting like seh they were even following me. I got to yard and threw down my bag somewhere and went straight into the fridge. I closed the door and Ria was standing there with her arms crossed.

"Shit"

"You're a prick, do you know that?"

"How?"

"You fucked Leah"

"Who told you that?"

"Everyone knows"

"That's a lie, I didn't fuck her"

"And you're going out with Melissa as well!"

"I didn't fuck her!"

"She has a video" I dropped my cake.

"Don't lie? Ar IM-"

"See, that's how I know you're lying. You DID fuck her" I screwed her and picked up my cake and put it in the bin

"Ite I did fuck her, and so what?"

"You're such a- argh! One day you're going to find the girl you like and-"

"Blah blah, who said I don't like Melissa"

"Why do you treat her like shit then?"

"I don't, fuck this im having a shower." Her eyes widened

"And you took her virginity as well!"

"OH SHUT UP MAN" I pushed her to the floor and had my shower. I stayed in my bedroom. Why's Ria always up in mans business? My phone vibrated, I got it and looked at it.

Text message received.

From: Sket - Leah

Running out of time baby, tell Melissa before I do.

Leah xx

I deleted the text and went downstairs.

"Ay Ria where's mum"

"..."

"RIA YOU SKET IM TALKING TO YOU"

"Gosh, she's at work" She shouted from the living room. I went in there.

"What time does she finish?"

"She's doing a late shift today, so half 11" I screwed

"Go cook me some fucking dinner then" She screwed me and stood up. About half an hour later she comes in with food. I ate it and then brought my plate into the kitchen and washed it up. "Safe Ria, I never knew you could cook" I smiled,

"Whatever," She suddenly started coming towards man with her arms opened wide. "I love you lil bro"

"Ahhh" I screamed "No don't hug me!" She suffocated me in some next bear hug. After getting my bones crushed I went to sleep.

***'

"Ay Jayden back me yeah" He nodded and stood outside the classroom guarding the door. It was lunch time, and I was about to get a treat from Shyanne, some next older. She got on her knees and started unzipping mans trousers. She got my piece out of my boxers and closed her eyes and started sucking straight away. "Fuck" I muttered, she was proper sucking hard and slurping. I placed my hand on the back of her head and moved it back and forwards, making her go faster. She started deep throating as well, she gagged but carried on. "Ah shit im gonna bus-"I buss in her mouth and she swallowed straight. "Rah" I muttered, she was even better than Leah.

"You got any doms?" She asked standing up.

"Yeah" I got one out of my pocket, I flipped her on a table, spread her legs, and put the dom on,

"Aye babes" She smiled I looked at her "Do you love me?"

"Yeah of course" I ripped off her knickers and launched myself straight into her.

...

I got into last lesson feeling satisfied. I sat next to Leah and smiled at her, I was in that much of a good mood. She grinned back, low it.

"Hey babes, have you told her yet?"

"Told who what?"

"Told Melissa that you want to be with me..." I had a spas attack

"Who told you that shit?" I gasped

"Well I thought since you CHEATED on her with ME, you would want ME"

"Nah I LASHED you because you was EASY and Melissa wasn't giving me any P*SSY" She screwed

"Fuck you, you aint even that nice anyways" She looked me up and down

"That's a lie, I know you want me" I grabbed her hand and placed it on my piece. "Suck this for me" She bit her lip.

"Not in the classroom"

"Why not no one's looking" I smiled, I undone everything and got it out. She bent down underneath the desk and started licking and sucking, nicely. "Ay suck it harder baby" I said, she went harder but then stopped and looked up at me.

"Have you sex today?" She asked

"Nah" I pushed her head back down and she got back to work!

***

"So Ria and Rhyse you don't mind if Niah stays with us?"

"Nah" We both said, Niah was some chick. Nah, she was my mum's bredrins daughter.

"Good because she' coming later this evening" I nodded

"Rhyse, help her with her bags when she gets here okay?"

"Whatever" I mumbled looking at the texts I had received.

From: Jayden

Shit BLUD! HAVE YOU SEEN THE F*CKING VIDEO?

From: Melissa

Hey bby, we aint really spoke in a while...just texting if your okay

Love you xx

From: Sket - Leah

You're pissed.

I read them all again in confusion. What video?

Niah soon came; I didn't really pay much attention to her though, as I was too baffled.

---

The next day I was sat in second lesson with Melissa on my lap, I had just come in late. Some next breh came up to me.

"Ay I think you should watch this" He laughed handing me his phone. I pressed play and everyone went quiet watching it as well. It was some boy getting backed head by some sket, it looked like the person was hiding and recording it. People were saying 'O shit who is that'. I yawned and looked away, quite bored. What's the point of watching porn when I can get- All I heard was '"Aye babes" "Do you love me?" "Yeah of course"' something in my mind clicked. Why did that sound so familiar? All of a sudden I just felt slaps and punches. People pulled Melissa of me.

"What the fuck man" I said holding my face.

"YOU LIED" She screamed at me, she dashed the phone at me and left the room bawling. I looked at the video again. Then I clocked. The faces of the two people had been revealed.

It was me and Shyanne beating.

***

Pissed. He got clocked in front of a whole class.

This is a new story, comment and vote for continuation!

Continue Reading