Fairy Tail Eeveelution

By KindredHikari

Elena is a Pokémon trainer who wants something better in life. Being the champion of the Kalos region was fun... More

Chapter 1: A Mysterious Arrival
Chapter 2: Magnolia
Chapter 3: Fateful Introduction
Chapter 4: The Test
Chapter 5: Teaching
Chapter 6: The World of Pokémon
Chapter 7: Settling In
Chapter 8: Fire vs. Water
Chapter 9: Legendaries
Chapter 10: The Magic Council
Chapter 11: Going on a Job
Chapter 12: A Big Reward
Chapter 13: Ice vs. Fire
Chapter 14: Confessions
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: Infiltration
Special Chapter: The Beauty Contest!
Chapter 17: Worries
Chapter 18: The Kidnapping
Chapter 19: A Message
Chapter 20: To Kalos
Chapter 21: The Boy with a Pikachu
Chapter 22: Visitors
Chapter 23: Powers
Chapter 24: Magnolia Again
Chapter 25: Reunion
Chapter 26: Four Teams
Chapter 27: Sabertooth
Chapter 28: More Worries
Chapter 29: The Adamant Orb
Chapter 30: The Capital
Chapter 31: Dialga
Chapter 32: A Familiar Face
Chapter 33: Celebi
Chapter 34: The Black Wizard
Chapter 35: Law
Chapter 36: Goodbyes
Chapter 37: Fairy Sphere
Chapter 38: Arceus
Chapter 40: Fairy Wings
Special Chapter: Tenrou Party!
Chapter 41: Champion's Battle
Chapter 42: Dragon Power
Chapter 43: The Champion
Chapter 44: Send Off
Chapter 45: New Beginning
2020...

Chapter 39: The Battle

1.3K 37 2
By KindredHikari

The battle started.

Natsu lunged for Zeref, and the Pokémon aimed for Arceus behind him. Arceus teleported to dodge, and fought back with a powerful Hyper Beam. With that attack, guild members were already flown around the battlefield.

But we weren't giving up. We trainers let out more orders.

The guild fought back against Arceus as well, throwing different magic spells toward him. Erza even tried to slice him to pieces, but her swords went right through him like air. It seemed Arceus had no trouble at all with keeping himself from getting a scratch.

After a few minutes of fighting both enemies, the purple and black sky shimmered. My heart dropped in fear when I saw other legendaries appearing into Fiore. Their eyes shined red just like Arceus and Zeref.

It was starting to become just like my nightmare.

That won't happen! I screamed at myself.

Natsu was still fighting Zeref, and they seemed to be toe to toe now. They both locked arms with a grunt. "Why are you doing this??" Natsu challenged. "You have a chance to be someone, to have friends and family!!"

"I kill anyone I get close to! I can't have friends or family!" They unlocked, and Natsu dodged a strong and fast kick.

"That's a lame excuse for destroying everything and everyone around you! You're a coward for saying that, because there are people who care about you!" Natsu kept trying to slam fire fists into him.

As I heard them yell at each other, I saw Mavis lower her head in sadness. I blinked in confusion. "Mavis...how did you die?" I asked her as the guild still fought against all of the Pokémon.

She lifted her head again. "That's not important now. All of the legendaries are here. We have to protect everyone with Fairy Sphere." She blinked with serious green eyes.

I let out a shocked breath. "But I can't cast a spell that big! I could barely do the area I did before!"

"Not alone, no. Ash, Serena, Clemont!" They all turned their heads to her. I looked at them too. "You all as a team will start casting the spell together. The rest of the guild will join when the sphere has been casted wide enough."

"What are you talking about, Mavis? They're not even members of the guild!" I heard a yell as a legendary fought against Erza. A roar came after.

She smiled at me. "Then why can they see me?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"Ash, you can see me, can't you?"

"Uh...yeah, I can." He replied blankly.

"Elena..." she closed her eyes with a smile. "Only members of Fairy Tail are able to see my spirit."

With that one phrase, all of the trainers started glowing with light next to me. Eevee and I stared at them in shock as I could see the Fairy Tail emblem appear on different parts of their bodies. Ash's was light red that took its spot on the side of his left arm. Serena's appeared on the front of her right thigh just below her red skirt, and was a dark pink like her hat. Finally, Clemont's was a dark yellow, and was on the back of his right hand. Even Pikachu got his own dark brown emblem on the left side of his yellow body. They all looked at their emblems in surprise after the glow faded from their bodies.

I couldn't believe what just happened until Mavis spoke again. "They've been members all along, Ellie. Ever since they first came to Fiore."

I suddenly felt tears in my eyes, and I couldn't stop them. "Mavis...you..." I lifted my arm to cover my eyes.

"It's all right." She told me softly. "We need to cast Fairy Sphere."

I wiped my tears away, seeing the trainers...no, the guild members stare at me with smiles and confident looks. "We can do this, Ellie." Serena told me.

"Yeah!" Ash pumped his fists. "We're Fairy Tail members, which means you can count on us!"

"Just tell us what to do." Clemont finished.

My eyes shimmered, then I nodded in confidence. "Okay. The trick to the spell is to feel everyone's love for you. All of your Pokémon, and all of the rest of the guild. Once you concentrate on that, just move your focus to why you love them, and why you want to protect them. Then it's smooth sailing."

They all nodded, and called all of their Pokémon to their sides. We closed our eyes in sync, feeling the power of the ethernano within us flowing in between. I could feel the glow of our hearts connecting as guild members. As family.

Now raise your arms one at a time. The power of the spell charged up more as I told them what to do. "ACTIVATE!" We all yelled together. The Pokémon joined in as the sphere started to appear. "FAIRY...SPHERE!!!" Our eyes opened with a glow, and the emblem appeared on the powerful sphere. All of the other guild members lowered themselves from the fights, and Natsu slammed a fire dragon iron fist into Zeref, pushing him back from the sphere's area. The sphere got bigger when everyone else joined in with their power, also giving us some leverage.

The legendaries struggled to attack us now. They fired and tackled with everything they had, but with no luck. They stopped after several attempts, and all looked at Arceus. They were waiting for orders.

I blinked in wonder, and Mavis stepped forward. "Why haven't you done anything yet?" She asked, looking at Arceus. She then moved her eyes to Zeref, who was glaring at her behind the sphere. She stepped forward toward him. "Give up, Zeref. Your power's not strong enough."

He just humphed, and snapped his fingers. The sphere disappeared above us like nothing happened.

My strength was also sapped away from me. I tumbled to the ground, along with the other trainers and Pokémon. I couldn't move.

"Zeref?!" Mavis yelled. "How??"

"You forget, Mavis. Wasn't it I that taught you this magic? I know you're smarter than this." I tried to lift my head, and saw my other guild mates barely trying to keep themselves up. They managed though, and stepped in front of us.

"Leave them alone, Zeref!" Mavis threatened. "You have no place with these Pokémon!"

"You underestimate me. It was Arceus who accepted my offer, after all." Arceus let out another growl as he floated down above him again. "And now all the others will, too."

I gasped in fright. "No!!" I yelled. Before I knew it, every Pokémon was on their feet, with red eyes that matched Zeref's. I trembled in fear, not having any strength to grab Eevee. "Eevee, stop! Everyone!"

"What's happening?" Serena grunted.

"He's taken control! He planned this! All of it!" I yelled in reply.

"And it's gone just as accordingly!" His cloak moved with the wind, and every Pokémon we had was now standing with him.

Including the ones we saved.

"This..." I trembled in fear. "This was all Zeref! Even me coming here in the first place! He knew everything that would happen! All because we forgot about him..." I punched the ground. "This was all our fault!"

"No..." Mavis replied. "It was mine." She had her head lowered. "I'm the one...who told him everything. I trusted him with their secret." She lifted her head again, tears rolling down her cheeks. "But that was my mistake. And I'm willing to pay for it."

Zeref then grabbed Mavis by the chin, and I screamed. "MAVIS!!"

"Don't you dare hurt her!!" Lucy yelled too. That's when the Pokémon growled and Umbreon let off a Shadow Ball to shut her up. It hit her full blast and she was knocked backwards.

Natsu heard her scream, and immediately stopped his fight with Lugia. "LUCY!!" He yelled, dodging Lugia's Hydro Pump and landing right next to her. She was unconscious as he lifted her head. "Lucy! Wake up!" He held her in his arms. "Please, wake up!" Her arm was draped over her stomach and her mouth was open in pain. "Lucy!!"

"Lucy..." I said in fear. I looked ahead again, seeing my whole team with burning red eyes. They all shared a lust for our deaths. I took a step back, trembling with fright. "It's happening..." I managed. "Everything from the dream..."

"What do we do??" Serena asked. "Everyone is..."

That's when I heard a low growl from behind me. I turned my head, and a new wave of fear coursed through me. Natsu's eyes became red themselves, but nothing like what I've seen so far. They were...demonic.

"Natsu..?"

He let out another loud growl, and let go of Lucy as he crouched on the ground, dark power exploding from his body. Half of his body became a dark red, and a giant dragon wing grew from that side. His hand grew the sharpest claws I've ever seen.

He roared, his sharp teeth glinting in the dim light.

"What..?" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Natsu was...

"E.N.D.," Zeref said. "You've awoken."

I turned to look at him in shock. Mavis was sprawled on the ground behind him. All of the Pokémon stepped forward with him. "E.N.D.?"

"Etherious Natsu Dragneel," he clarified. "The strongest demon I've ever created."

I widened my eyes. "What...?" While the rest of the guild was fighting against the legendaries, Lucy and Mavis were unconscious. And now Natsu was... "You're lying! Natsu would never be a demon!"

"Then what is that you see there in front of you?" Natsu roared again, and I turned to stare at him. "He's been reborn by me. And he's now a killing machine."

"NO!!" I screamed. "YOU'RE WRONG!!"

Natsu lunged. I closed my eyes to prepare for the worst, but nothing happened. I heard a grunt, and looked behind me to see Natsu exploding with power against Zeref. All I could do was stare at them in shock.

"Elena!" Ash yelled. "What happened?"

I couldn't answer. I was too afraid of what I was watching. "Elena!" Serena yelled after him.

"Ellie!" I heard Erza's voice. "You've got to snap out of it! Try to get the Pokémon out of his control!" I looked up at her, and she floated down to me with two swords and a black armor covering her. "We're counting on all of you!"

I blinked back into focus. Yes. Now that Zeref was fighting Natsu, he didn't have near as much of a hold as he did before. I sat up, closing my eyes in determination.

Eevee. I started to think. To connect with them. Sylveon. Flareon. Espeon. Umbreon. Everyone!! I tried to find the spark. It took a lot of force, but I finally found it. I used my power to combine mine with all of theirs. COME BACK TO ME!!

A sudden burst of power in my head made me grab it in pain. When I opened my eyes again, my team's eyes no longer were glowing red. They all blinked and looked around in wonder.

Eevee looked at me, and I smiled. "Eevee! Everyone! You're all okay!"

They rushed forward, coming up to my side. Our reunion only lasted a second however. Arceus fired another Hyper Beam toward us, and we all were flown backwards. I grunted when I hit the ground holding Eevee.

"Ellie!" Serena rushed up to me. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah..." I sat up, my body throbbing. I looked up. "Look!" The trainers moved their heads. The Pokémon were now fighting back against Arceus. Even the legendaries were now crowding around him. "Natsu's doing it! He broke the spell over them!"

Arceus looked from side to side at all of them. He floated backwards from their anger. He growled, and started glowing. He lifted his head, and the sky started to shimmer.

"Oh god..." I whispered. "He's going to..."

"Ellie..?" Lucy's voice talked to me softly as she woke up. "My head..." She held it and closed her eyes in pain. "What happened?"

"You were knocked out by a Shadow Ball." I didn't tell her that Umbreon did it, hoping she wouldn't remember. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." she blinked, seeing the fight going on in front of her. "Wait...is that Natsu?"

"I..." I looked at him exploding with fire and darkness as he still tried to punch out Zeref. "I don't know. Something happened to him when you passed out..." All she did was let out a shocked breath.

A loud roar shook the earth, and the sky stopped shimmering as Arceus heard it too. I heard giant wings flapping, and a giant black dragon with blue markings slammed into Arceus. They fell to the ground with a boom.

"What just happened?" Serena asked.

"That looks like..." Clemont adjusted his glasses to get a better look.

"A dragon!" Ash finished.

"It's...Acnologia." Mavis sat up in pain. "Another of Zeref's creations."

"Mavis!" I called to her. "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine." She answered. "Zeref is getting weaker. His sleep spell on me is gone." She looked up as her whole guild and others were staring at the big fight happening above them.

"Yeah, all the Pokémon are back, too."

"But..." Lucy started. "Why is Natsu like that?"

"Zeref said something..." I answered. "He said...that Natsu was a demon of his creation."

"What?" I could feel her stare at me in disbelief. "That's crazy! Natsu would never...!"

"But look at him, Lucy!" I started to tear up. "Look at what he's become!" Natsu kept roaring as he swung at Zeref. Over and over.

"Did..." she stuttered. "Did I cause that?"

"No, Lucy." Mavis answered. "Zeref did."

"No!" She countered. "This is my fault because he cares about me!" She stood up, all of us staring at her. "I have to stop him. He'll destroy everything after Zeref!"

"Lucy, it's pointless! You know that he won't stop even when he's normal!"

"Yes, he has." She looked down at me with confidence. "And he'll do it again. For me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 278 15
Hoshi the sylveon and her eeveelution friends are pets to their trainer Sara. One fateful day, Hooman (Sara) brings home a wild umbreon named Kage th...
22.7K 629 25
(Note: Please read this story on Wattpad. If you are reading it on any other site or app it is stolen.) Faith is an Eevee with a special ability. She...
5.5K 168 12
This story contains strong language, trauma/attempted suicide mentions, and hinted drug abuse which earns it a mature rating (for a reason) disclaime...
23.9K 246 22
This is my first story so I hope everyone who reads it enjoys. There is cursing and some lemons. There are ships in this story and here they are. B...