Taken & Saved - Jason McCann

By ScoobyDo6105

Being the daughter of a multi-millionaire, Bella Montgomery somehow ends up being kidnapped as leverage. Whe... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
epilogue

five

1K 15 10
By ScoobyDo6105

I step out of the shower and into the other room, feeling way better. I scraped the dried blood off of me and my hair no longer looks like a rat lived in it. I examine my ribs one more time before slipping the brace back on, along with my bandages. I move back into the room, the shirt that Draco bought feeling sticky against me.

Draco.

I cannot believe I was kidnapped by Draco. I also cannot believe I'm thinking about staying with him. Escape is so close.

He sleeps on the bed, not looking like he really cares what I do. But he looks way cuter like that. His lips are parted slightly, his dark brown eyes covered by his long lashes. I can't help but notice how attractive he is. He's very well the most attractive guy I've ever seen in my nineteen years of living. All I need to do to escape is slip out that door and find the front desk and tell him I was kidnapped. I look at the door, but it's not because I want to go. Surprisingly, I want to stay with Draco. He's made no move to hurt me so far; he actually is helping me. I figure I'm safer with him than the cops. With the cops, news will travel and soon my location will be known every second of the day. Therefore, the ugly guy and his gang can just pop out of nowhere and strap me back. My best bet is Draco.

Also, who names their kid Draco? That has to be a fake name.

"Draco," I try the name out on my tongue, unprepared for him to stir in the bed. He pulls up and looks at me, worried.

"What is it?"

"I was wondering," I start, trying to come up with a lie for why I spoke his name. "Where am I going to sleep?"

"There," he points beside him on the bed, his leg moving over slightly. I stare at it, then up at him. "I don't have AIDS," he growls. "Besides, I won't fuck you unless you want me to." I gasp suddenly, growing hot in a weird place before moving over to the bed.

"I'd prefer never," I glower down at him. He shrugs his shoulders, moving over more. He pauses and looks over at me. Or more precisely, my calf.

"You wrapped it wrong," he says suddenly, making me clench my eyebrows, glaring at him.

"I don't care."

"Well, I do. If you bleed out and die, your death is on my hands. Now give me your leg." I stare at him before pulling up the sweatpants legs and drop my leg next to him. He pulls it off, examining the cut. He smiles a little bit when he sees it. Creep. He runs his fingers over it, breathing deeply when his eyes meet mine.

"I'm sorry," he whispers. "I cut a little too deep. You may get a scar."

"Are you serious? God, you are psychotic."

"Maybe," he smirks before gently rolling the wrap around my leg. He's very gentle as if he touches it, my leg may fall off. I watch the entire time, remembering how to wrap things up. He moves around me when he finishes. "Your welcome."

"Thank you." I lay down on the opposite side of him, turning my back to him. After a while, the air conditioning becomes very cold. "Can you turn down the air?" I ask him lowly. His response is not immediate. He must be tired as hell.

"No."

I nod to myself, and curl up into a fetus position, trying to get warm by my own body heat. I don't think I can sleep any longer, but my eyelids fall down from the pure insanity of it all. Of being kidnapped and saved by my kidnapper. Let alone sleeping next to him, actually kind of comfortable.

"Draco?" I ask in the night air. I just want to know one thing before I go to sleep. He hums in answer, meaning he is awake but barely. "Are you going to let me go home?" He doesn't answer. He either doesn't care to talk to me, or he just fell asleep. My eyes fall closed, the only noise from the air conditioner in the corner and the cars flying by on the highway.

"I don't know." Draco finally says, making my eyes pop back open. Some hope arises in my chest. I grasp onto that hope, wishing it to never go away.

<><><>

I wake up freezing to a knock on the door. I bolt up in the bed and look next to me to see Draco missing, the covers all messed up from where he slept. I look over at the door, my eyes wide. They found us. I swallow down my fear and slowly tiptoe to the door. I look out the peephole and only see a small guy staring into the room. His face is all messed up from the angle of the peephole but nonetheless looks harmless. He carries a tray in his hand. I pull back, about to open the door, but the door behind me whips open and Draco sticks his head out. His eyes take me in slowly as my eyes look at him. His chest literally looks like Kentucky's landscape with all the ridges and valleys running through it. I follow a particular line down to his towel line. I also follow his tattoos, his arms literally a sleeve of color. I see one with the same symbol as the one on my calf. His hair drips with water, soap still laying in his hair. He must've thought I was still asleep. He instantly rights himself and nods to the door.

"Open it. It's food." I nod before he turns back into the room and gets right back in the shower. I open the door, smiling at the man. His hair is sticking all over the place, messy and greasy.

"Good morning," he greets before handing me the food. I take it in and look around for a tip. I only feel the quarter burning in my pocket.

"Um, this is all I have right now," I wave the quarter at him. He grins before taking it.

"It's okay. And it's better than nothing," he says optimistic, grabbing the quarter. I nod at him and then close the door. I set the food on the table, instantly finding Draco's wallet. It's dark and worn. I hesitantly move my hands over to it, ripping it open. I see his license, my eyes widening when I see his photo. It looks like him, but a little messed up. It's a fake. I read over the name. Justin Arlington. Is that Draco real name? Justin? Maybe not if its a fake. My eyes run over to the slot full of money, seeing hundreds and even singles. He has so much money. There must be over a thousand in here.

Suddenly, the door opens making me close the wallet and move my body as a shield as I move it back to its original spot. Draco moves over next to me and scans over the food. He takes a sandwich and shoves it in his mouth. He turns back around and plops down on the bed.

"There's a clothing store around the corner. We can stop there so you don't wear those pants."

"Why?" I ask, turning around. "Wanna see my butt in some tight pants, huh?" Draco doesn't answer for a moment, and I can practically feel the rage coming off of him in waves.

"I don't fucking care about your ass. If we have to run, you cannot run in those, so," Draco looks at me, a light in his eyes that looks like amusement. I stand there, feeling stupid. Of course, he wouldn't care. He's also running for his life, like me. My cheeks flush and I just grab the sandwich and hurriedly walk over to the chair next to the window. I stare out at it, seeing the car that we left behind surrounded by people. Suddenly, I recognize one of the men. It's the ugly guy with a scar running down the length of his face.

"Draco!" I call him to the window after I practically choke on my sandwich.

"What?" He leans over me to look out the window, cursing up a storm. He pulls back, his wet skin accidentally bushing mine as he pulls away. I stare at him, worry coating my every facial feature. I then look out the window, swallowing down hard when I see the men looking over at the hotel. "We need to go," Draco says before he runs out the door with me following. We run to the front counter, and he hands the man a one hundred, saying not to say a thing to the men about to come in. He nods, looking scared. Even I look scared when Draco gives him a horrifying face. Draco then grabs my hand and we burst out the back door. We look left and right until my eyes land on an abandoned looking semi.

"There," I point to the rusty blue thing. Draco looks over at me, his lips coming in as he chews on it.

"That's risky. Even for me."

"Then..."I trail off until I finally come up with an idea. I look around, my eyes landing on that clothing store he was talking about. "I have an idea, but I'm not sure it's going to work."

"What is it?" Draco looks at me, almost desperate for some type of idea.

"Follow me."

<><><>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226 1 56
When Lauren, daughter of one of Americas most notorious gangsters, is kidnapped by his rival Jason McCann, neither one of them could have imagined th...
528K 10.1K 39
When the bad guy saves you from his own attack, burdens you with an ancient jewel that his arch nemesis brother is hungrily after and uses you as a d...
712K 11.8K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
270K 9K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...