Forgotten Promises: A Ticci T...

By JiminniePromise

"You promised you won't leave me, that you'll always be by my side! Don't you remember?!" "No..." - Started:... More

A/N
~1~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
ReAd
y'all
9
Thank you
Rewrite!

~2~

31.2K 737 2.5K
By JiminniePromise

Picture above not mine.

(y/n)'s pov

My shoes tapped against the floor as I walk towards the school with a tired body. The reason may or may not be being on my phone last night, and then ended up getting caught and grounded. I am now not able to use my phone for a few weeks. It was past midnight that time, why the glorious potatoes were they up?

The next few minutes of my walk was filled with my mumbling and complaints, later on stopped by a male's voice that I knew too much. I glanced behind me to see the sight of Toby jogging towards me.

"(Y/N)!"

"Morning, Toby."

"Good morning!" Toby greeted me. "Close your eyes and stay still."

"What, why?" I threw him a questioning look.

"Just do it."

And so I followed his directions. I shivered as a cold, metal-like object came into contact with my neck.

"Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and glanced down my neck. There sat a necklace with my name on it.

"Toby, what's this for?! Isn't this expensive?" I asked, inspecting it.

"It's fine. Just a thank you gift for being there for me. I promise I'll never leave your side!" He promised with a grin on his face.

We started walking to school together and chatting about random stuff, even arguing about which was better, waffles or cupcakes. How? No one would ever know.

The rest of the day was pretty good, no one bullied or teased Toby. Not even a single glare. I'm still not going to get my hopes up that they would stop, I might be wrong. When we were walking home, I was high alert. Who knows if they spent the whole day planning on something?

I was lost in my thoughts until Toby spoke up.

"(Y/N)? You still there?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I called you a few times and you just 
stared at the distance. What are you thinking about?"

Wait, what? He's been calling me? Ears, you're useless!

"Oh, Sorry! I was just thinking a-about...homework?" I stuttered. Well, that sounded like a question. It was half true, though. We have loads of homework.

"That sounded more like a question."

"Because I forgot what I was thinking about!" I exclaimed quickly.

"Okay, okay. Chill!"

"Sorry," I gave an awkward laugh. "Anyways, this is your stop. See you tomorrow!"

Toby just nodded with a cheerful smile that seems to be stuck on his face. I started to walk towards my house unknowingly.

Drip!

...Is that a sign that the world is against me right now? It's starting to drizzle and I got no umbrella. I reached for my bag to get my hoodie...

Of course I forgot it at home.

I ran towards my home as fast as my feet could, which wasn't fast enough due to me not being sporty and being too lazy to ever care. I arrived at home drenched and to be spotted by a worried Mom.

"(Y/N)! Hurry up and dry yourself before you catch a cold." She said, handing me a towel. I dried myself and went to my bedroom to change into dry clothes. I did my usual night routine. And maybe used my phone until one in the morning, even though I was grounded. No one has to know that, yeah?

6:50 AM
Beep Beep!
Beep Beep!
Beep Beep!
Beep Beep!

"Let me sleep..."

7:00 AM
Beep Beep!
Beep Beep!
Beep Beep!

"Shut. Up."

7:10 AM

...

"(Y/N), wake up. Time to get ready."

"Five more minutes," I groaned out.

"It's 7:10 in the morning. You usually go out around this time.

"7:10 in the—?! Where's my uniform!" I scrambled off my bed, worrying that Toby might be waiting a few minutes ago.

"(Y/N), don't scream!" My Mother scolded.

7:30 AM

I am currently eating a piece of toast while putting on my socks and shoes.

"(Y/N), why do you leave early?" My dear Mother asked me.

"I always walk to school with my friend that lives at the next street." I answered.

"Can I meet your friend? I'd like to know who my precious daughter is friends with. Is it okay if they come over after school?"

"I'll ask him."

"So he's a boy..."

"Mom. No. I said friend."

"Aww...Okay you can go now and walk with your friend."

"Bye, Mom!"

I tripped a few times on the way there as I sprinted. On my arrival, the first thing I did was to apologize. "Toby! I am so sorry I woke up late."

"You used your phone until one in the morning?"

...

"Maybe."

He just chuckled while shaking his head in response.

"Let's go. And aren't you grounded?" He questioned as we started to walk towards the school.

"No one has to know that! Anyways, can you come over at my house after school? My Mom wants to meet you."

"Sure. Why does she want to meet me?"

"I have no clue. She said she wanted to know the friends of her precious daughter."

"And who is that precious daughter of hers?"

"Hey!" I pouted.

"Kidding."

Timeskip brought to you by a lazy alien (that'd be me if you don't know): A whole week

(A/N: I apologize for this part of the story, I didn't know what to do at the school parts. Also it seemed like boring if I just wrote about their routine for five chapters. I'm skipping the whole week so I could get to the interesting parts.)

It was boring without Toby with me in school. Dull, and boring. Not a single laugh or smile could be seen from me, not without him.

Saturday.

I'm currently in front of my friends house. Finally! I couldn't stand not seeing his bright smile and his brown eyes that seems to always light up my day. I knock on the door and I heard footsteps. The footsteps were followed by a creak, the door slowly opened. My (E/C) orbs were met with exhausted brown ones, but when he realized who I was, his eyes immediately lit up.

"(Y/N)!" He hugged me. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too." I hugged him back. "How were you?"

"Okay, I guess. How about you?" He shrugged.

"Not so great without you by my side. I just came by to visit you, I need to go somewhere else. I'll visit you tomorrow!" I said, smiling and waving at him.

"Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow." He returned my smile. How I missed seeing that.

the next day.

I woke up to sounds of sirens. What a great way to wake up, note the sarcasm. I took a quick shower, dressed myself and walked down the stairs, only to see my Mom pacing in our living room.

"Mom? Why is there sirens and why are you looking so worried?" I asked with a nervous look on my face. My Mom looked up at me and started to walk towards the couch.

"Please sit down and stay calm," My Mom sat down the couch. I did the same and looked at her.

"What's happening, Mom?"

"The sirens were from the firetruck next street. And-"

"Is Toby okay?!" I cut my Mom off.

"Please let me explain," My Mom told me. I nodded in response.

"The house that was burning is...his house."

My eyebrows furrowed as my heartbeat accelerates.

Is he safe? Is he injured badly? Is his family safe? Did he get out the burning house?

Those questions ran through my mind. Wait, what am I still doing here asking questions? I need to get there to find answers!

I stood up, rubbing my wet eyes, and ran to the next street. Once I was close, firetrucks, firemen and a flaming house went into my view. The firemen couldn't answer my questions since they haven't found Toby yet. They only found his Mother alive.

"No, no, no, no, no, (Y/N), he's going to be found safe and alive. He promised he won't leave you and he's going to keep it." I assured myself.

A few hours passed and Toby was no where found.

"What do you mean you can't find him?! He can't just disappear without any trace, you must be not doing your job right!" I yelled at the firemen. My Mom had to drag me in our house, and when she did manage to, I was full on sobbing.

"Dear, just accept it. Toby wouldn't want you to be sad because of him."

"But he promised! He promised he won't ever leave my side!" I cried out. My Mom just lead me to my room and comforted me in there, but she couldn't stay long because she had work. She was running late, so she had to go.
When she did, I just cried on my bed.

"Why...Why did you leave me? Why did you break your promise?" I whispered to myself. I looked around my room and noticed it was messy. But I also noticed a prefectly folded piece of paper with my name written on it, on top of my desk which was beside my now soaked in tears bed. I sniffed and reached out for it.

1.7k words
08.02.18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 7 8
(This is my first fan-fic but anyways also your backstory is based of my Creepypasta OC :P (not rlly) ) You ran away from an abusive home and someone...
2.3K 114 18
The sequel to the first fanfiction I ever published on the internet. Not gonna lie, I don't remember this one nearly as much as the first, but I was...
80.6K 2.9K 32
This story is also available in its partially edited form on Quotev: https://www.quotev.com/story/15711430/Imposter-Ticci-Toby-X-Reader/1 You're just...
115K 3.1K 40
Y/N= your name, thoughts are italics in ** Enjoy! You were an ordinary teenage girl. School, bullies, friends, tests and family problems. But the one...