π˜”π˜³. π˜‰π˜°π˜Ίπ˜§π˜³π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯

By theshimmery_star

From a fake relationship to a real one.... How will it happen? To know more peep into the story. Cover credit... More

Prologue
Character sketch
First meeting
The offer
Second meeting
Disaster? Is it?
New problem
Meeting new parents
Where is Manik?
Finding Manik
You have no right
Leaving home
The end
Hidden feelings
Separation
Proposing her
Shout out
Family time
Roka
Site seeing
Marriage
Announcement
Epilogue

Shock

7K 620 58
By theshimmery_star

Manik was shocked as he saw Nandini coming out of her room.

(I know my readers are damn intelligent. 😁😁😁)

Manik was shocked beyond imagination as according to him Nandini should be in her flight right now. Manik stood up from his place.

He went towards Nandini and stood in front of her. He was about to touch her but stopped at his place and Nandini was looking at him with a smile on her face as she can imagine what Manik must be thinking.

M: Nandini? You? here? Seriously?

N (raising her eyebrows): Yes, I am here. Why? Any problem?

M (stammering a little with a confused face): No, no problem. But you were about to go to USA?

N (smilingly told but made a serious face at the end): I was about to but I didn't go. You had only told that I should not go leaving my parents. So, I did not go. You don't seem to be happy. Now you have become my papa's son so you are not able to stand by me?

M (replied hurriedly but he was confused): No, No it's not like that. But uncle told that you have gone betraying them?

N (clearing his confusion): yes, I had gone. But something happened which made me change my decision.

M (again made a confused face): What? And What about your boyfriend?

N: I was in the airport when my flight got delayed. So, I said to him that I can't come now. There is some problem. You come here. But he said he can't come here ever. Then I thought if he can't come for me, then why will I go for him?

M (widening his eyes in disbelief): Are you serious? For this small thing you didn't go? I mean....

But Nandini cut him in middle.

N (stopped him making an angry face): Shut up... Couldn't you say once that don't go?

M: (smiled) I had said but you insulted me and said me I have no right.

N (keeping her hands on her waist): So, what? May be I had said because that time I didn't know that I will fall in love with you.

Manik looking at her with a shocking and amused expression.

N (holding his hand and smiled at him): Yes, I love you. I also know that you love me as well. Couldn't you say it ago? Then I wouldn't have thought of going. Now here I am standing in front of you wearing saree of your favourite colourand you are saying why I didn't go? Okay if you don't want me here there is still time for my flight and I have not cancelled my ticket yet. So, I am leaving.

Nandini was turning back when Manik hold her hand and pulled her towards him. then he hugged her saying,

"I love you too. Don't go."

Nandini hugged him back with a bright smile on her face. After a while they broke the hug. Manik asked in confusion,

"If you were here, then why uncle didn't say anything?"

N: I had asked him not to. I made him understood everything and I wanted to surprise you.

Manik smiled brightly.

Then Dev and Durga came from inside. They settled at the sofa. Nandini was sitting beside Manik entwining their fingers under her pallu.

Du: So, everything is final now, right?

Manik nodded and Nandini replied,

"Yes, mom."

D (teasingly): So, Manik now can we meet your parents? I mean real one?

M (lowering his head in embarrassment): Sorry for that. Actually..... My father is no more. I will call my mother to come.

D: Who said you don't have father? I am there. Okay. Nandini, you don't have problem to get married now or you have?

N: No, Papa.

M: Uncle, aunty, I will leave now. I will go to the office. I have to talk to them about my joining.

Du: Okay. Come again and tell your mother to come as soon as possible.

D: Now I don't want any delay.

M: Sure.

N: Come I will leave you till the door. Come.

After bidding bye to Nandini's parents Manik went behind Nandini. While Manik was going out Nandini hold his hand and told him naughtily with a smirk on her face,

"Ayee.. Mr Malhotra, I want you to propose me for marriage else you know I can say no for the marriage. But yeah I don't want any cheesy one. It should be simple and gorgeous like you. Understand?"

Manik smilingly nodded his head and went from there. Nandini also smiled.

Precap: Proposal.

Hello, Lovelies, how did you like the part? Share your views. Did you like Nandini's surprise? Now guess what will Manik do to propose her?

I will post the next chapter after 270+ votes. Complete the target soon to get new chapter which is almost ready. Till then stay blessed.
Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 2K 16
πŸ’šAll this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

12.5K 983 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
200K 13.2K 27
Sometimes love and trust are not the only thing to maintain a relationship. Because communication is another important part of relationship. One comm...
474K 10.1K 10
Married they are.... Love!??? πŸ”ΊπŸ”Ίhighly matured..... Read only if you are comfortable and no bashing Cover credit to @roshan...