Same Mistakes (One Direction)

By checkthespanish

It might seem like Belle has a perfect life with a perfect house and a perfect mom who fly's all over the wor... More

Birthday Cake and Late Night Dinner
Bad Memories
sorry
The Bet
Twitter
Forgivness
Date Night and a Forgotten Boyfriend
on hold
The Perfect Night
Mistakes, Misunderstandings, and a Phone Call
Best Friends Forever and a broken girl
Doctors Office and a Surprise Guest
I believe you
Testing and A Fatal Phone Call (last chapter)

Shut Up and Dance

387 5 2
By checkthespanish

I clutched onto the seat for my dear life as Kelly sped down the road to the club. What is it about Justin Bieber that makes her go crazy? His song 'boyfriend' was now currently blasting through the speakers and Kelly was singing along, badly I might add. She made a quick right causing me to crash into the side of the car.

"Kelllyy!" I squealed, adjusting my dress and trying to sit back up.

"Yeeeessss?" She answered flashing me a huge grin.

"Would you watch it? You're going to get us killed!" I practically screeched. Did that sign say the speed limit was 45? We are so not going 45, more like 70.

"Relax" She breathed, tapping her fingers to the music. "We're almost there" She said, excitement dancing in her eyes.

Yet again I was thrown into the side of the car as she made a sharp right into the back parking lot of the night club. I tried to yell but it sounded more like "uurrggghh". Kelly just laughed and undid her seat belt, hopping out of the car. I did the same and checked her rear view mirror to make sure my makeup didn't smudge.

"You look hot, now let's go!" She said, grabbing my arm and pulling me to the Club. There was a line that was so long it almost went around the side of the building.

"Great, now we wait here for four hours" I said, feeling grumpy. I just wanted to party but I guess it was going to have to wait.

"Not on my watch!" said Kelly grabbing my arm and pulling me to the front. I watched in horror as we got dirty looks and some remarks about going to the back of the line. I tried to pry Kelly's hand off my arm but she continued pulling me to the front. Her eyes looked around for something, or someone I wasn't exactly sure.

"Are you crazy? What are we doing!?" I hissed quietly, trying not to draw attention. Kellys eyes lit up as soon as she saw a group of people walking toward the club. There were about 3 girls and 5 guys.

"Watch this" Kelly said with a mysterious grin on her face. Before I could even react I was being pushed over to the group who was now entering the club. My eyes widened and I tried to turn around but to no avail. Kelly continued pushing me, blending us into the group who was now entering the club. When we were finally safely inside the club, I turned on my heels, almost bumping into Kelly.

"No need to thank me" She said smirking. Is she serious?

"Kelly are you cra-" Kelly placed her finger over my mouth.

"Shut up and dance!" She screamed close to my ear so I could hear her over the music which was blaring loudly. She grabbed my hand as we walked over to the dance floor. I decided to just let loose and have fun. Drinks were being passed around and sweaty bodies were pressed together as everyone danced and enjoyed themselves. I danced until I felt like my knees would give out. I walked over to a table where the rest of my friends were hanging out, talking and taking shots. I sat down in the booth and checked my phone. No messages. I sighed and put my phone into my clutch that I had managed to hang onto the whole time I was dancing. Suddenly a bright light flashed in my purse- it was Harry's phone. I grabbed it and looked at the new message from Niall.

"Hey, Belle? We just got to the club, see ya soon"

I put the phone away and made my way to the front where they would soon be entering. I pushed past bodies and ignored the stares of some obviously horny guys before I saw the front door open to behold none other than One Direction. A couple people turned around to see who had just entered. Girl's mouths hung open as they looked the boys up and down. Some boys looked envious; others glared at their direction. I on the other hand probably looked like an idiot staring at them as they made their way over to the dance floor.

"Niall!" I yelled, pushing past people to get to the boys.

"Niall!" I yelled again, trying to get their attention. I pushed past bodies heading in the direction of the boys. Niall instantly turned around at the sound of his name. His eyes looked past people until they landed on me. Immediately his face broke into a smile. I almost stopped in my tracks; I don't remember him being this cute.

"Belle!" He yelled out, causing the other boys to turn toward me. I walked over to them and smiled shyly. They were all so damn cute! No wonder they were famous. The rest of the boys looked confused but Niall just smiled, as did Harry. Harry pulled me into a hug. At first I was surprised but then I just hugged him back before pulling back. I noticed the confused looks from the other boys.

"Oh um.. I'm belle" I explained holding out my hand in a friendly manner.

"Louis" Said one of the boys. He was wearing a striped shirt and red chinos. He had brown hair that was swooped to the side. I recognized him as the one who was sharing the menu with Harry the night I met them at the restaurant.

"Hello Louis" I said shaking his hand and smiling.

"Hey, I'm Liam" Said a boy with short brown hair. He extended his hand and I shook it before looking at the last boy with a dark quiff. He had tan skin and looked pretty mysterious. He was noticeably quiet.

"Zayn" He said with a simple nod. I turned to face all the boys.

"So I guess you're wondering who I am and why Harry knows me" I said starting up a conversation.

"Oh we know all about Harrys little fad with you. You're that waiter girl he's been talking about." Louis said with a flirty wink. Harry smacked his arm playfully. I just smiled before continuing. "I hope you know I didn't try to steal your phone" I said talking directly to Harry. "I took it with me to keep it safe.." Nice going Belle, you sound like a freak. "Don't worry about it" Harry said, flashing me a smile. I just smiled back and reached into my clutch to grab his phone. When I finally found it I handed it to him with a small smile. Harry looked at the phone then back at me before taking it and putting it into his pants pocket.

"Since you're here, would you like to dance love?" Harry asked. I stared at him for a second before answering. I might have looked calm on the outside but inside I was dying. OH MY GOD!! Harry wants to dance!!!!!!! Stay cool don't embarrass yourself!! I just nodded and made my way to the dance floor with Harry. I looked back at the boys as Harry led me closer to the center of the room. Louis had a weird smirk on his face and he was staring at Harrys back as pulled me close to him so we could dance. I decided to ignore his weird look and danced my worries away.

~*

Many hours and drinks later, Harry and I were seated on a couch chatting about anything and everything. I mostly asked about his band, learning they were pretty famous. I learned about his experience on x-factor and he told me about what it's like going on tour. Whenever Harry asked about me, I kept it vague. I didn't exactly want to talk about my father's death or my illness. I told him about my mom and he seemed genuinely impressed. It had been four hours since we arrived at the club and I was starting to become tired. I hadn't drunken much, hardly anything at, but I was ready to just head home and go to bed. I was about to tell Harry I was going to leave when a drunken Kelly stumbled over.

"You'll never guess who's here..." She slurred her arm around a guy's neck. I flinched looking at the guy. It was obvious she didn't know him but she was so drunk she didn't care.

"One Direction is here" She said putting her arms in the air for dramatic effect. I glanced at Harry as he held in his laughter. Her eyed widened when she looked at Harry.

"Oh gosh im seeing things. Look Brad it's harry right there. He's sitting in that chair next to belle. Belle tell fake harry that he's sexy and ill totally have his children." I couldn't help laughing at that. She was being crazy. Kellys boy toy just gave an awkward nod in Harrys direction before tightening his grip on Kellys waist. "HARRY!" Kelly began to scream. "YOURE SEXY AS FU-" before she could finish that sentence I slapped my hand over her mouth.

"Okay.." I said awkwardly. "I think that's enough for one night. Let's get you home Kelly." I reached to grab Kelly's arm but she pulled back. "No way, im going home with Brad" She said, pointing a finger in the direction of the boy who was holding her waist. She began to wobble away. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked. "Whatever mom" She said with her back to me, waving her hand around in the air like she didn't have a care in the world. The two walked off, leaving me and Harry alone. He shot me a smile and I returned it. I turned my attention back to the entrance where the two would be leaving now. "There goes my ride..." I said under my breath.

"You're welcome to stay with me tonight" I turned around to look at Harry who was still smiling.

"You don't have to do that" I mumbled looking down. Harry took my hand and I looked up at his eyes. It was hard to see in this lighting but I could tell they were beautiful.

"I want to" He replied, lacing our fingers together. I smiled again at him as we stood up, ready to leave.

When we had all the boys with us, we made our way back to the car Harry arrived in. He held the door open for me and I graciously stepped inside. When all the boys finally managed to climb in, we started the journey to Harry's house. The entire car ride Harry held my hand. I got butterflies in my stomach when I looked down and saw out hands together, his warmth radiating through my whole body. I swear the smile never left my face. The boys kept up a constant chatter while I stayed quiet. I looked out the window at the passing houses, daydreaming before the car came to a stop. My mouth fell open as soon as I saw where we were. THIS IS HARRYS HOUSE?

A/N

I actually enjoyed writing this chapter. It was fun writing about the club. I didnt proof read though.. its late and im so tired. oh well! ill do it in the morning. I managed to make two chapters in one day. Awesome right? Hope you like it ! The pic in the sidebar is what i imagine Belle to look like. Ignore the weird snow thingy haha

xoxo

Avery

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 249 16
Annebelle James loves to sing. Its a simple fact, and if you didnt know that, then you dont know Annebelle. Or Belle as her friends call her. 18 and...
1.2M 40.9K 36
[ S E Q U E L. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ INNOCENT. YOU'LL BE CONFUSED.] Three years. It's been three years since Harry walked out on everyone...
7.8K 970 38
Her life is perfect but incomplete without love. She's got everything she ever wanted in her life except one thing, A person who'd love her. Will her...
206K 4.3K 34
Ella Chance goes to college and as she and her friend Katie find themselves in London, Katie contacts with Niall Horan, whose attention she got in on...