That Gang NBA

By SlimeeexLouisianimal

NBA GANG NBA Youngboy aka Kentrell NBA Big B aka Boomer NBA Ben10-Ben NBA 3three NBA KD And you, the reader More

Extortion Season
Family Time
Acceptance or not
Mall Time
Pissed
The Secrets We Keep
Disappointment at its finest
Hurting Me
Time will tell
Crazy
It's whatever
Honesty
Back to us
Tell me how you really feel
I guess we're going to Hawai'i
It'll be okay
Happy Hour

Tripping

552 15 2
By SlimeeexLouisianimal

Yn pov
I got from boomer arms and its only like 1pm, i walked downstairs because I wanted food. How do i wake up hungry? I dont even know myself. As I'm walking to the kitchen one of Kentrells kids started following me. I have zero clues on their names so.. I smiled at him and wave and he smiled back still following me. As I reached the fridge i felt small hands go around my leg, i looked down seeing it was the baby again. I picked him up and held him while I looked for food.

Yn-you hungry love?

He just smiled making baby noises, he's so cute, i want one!

Yn-so like Mac n cheese or mashed potatoes?

I looked at him smiling and he just leaned his head on my shoulder,yep definitely want one.

Yn-both sounds good so yeah lets go warm this.

I put him on the counter and he just sat there watching me, i made some for him. I dont think he's allergic to anything that goes in Mac n cheese or mashed potatoes, I should really find out.

I looked at him and he looked behind me and back at me making grabby hands so i picked him up.

Yn-are you allergic to anything?

I asked in a baby voice knowing he wasn't going to answer, i just didn't want to talk to his daddy right now. They were all sprawled across the living room and sleeping so i didnt want to bother him because of that also. I felt a head on my shoulder while the baby looked at whoever was behind me.

Ben-he's not allergic to anything

He whispered in my ear and sent shivers down my spine because he was so close and his breath was minty. I turned around  and looked at him and the baby made grabby hands towards ben.

Yn-how you just gon take my baby from me?

I asked faking hurt and he just smiled at me.

Ben-didnt know this was yo baby but ight

He sat on the counter and my food beeped. I went to grab it and stood between bens legs feeding the baby. I blew on the food and did little choo choo sounds.

Ben-you aint even had to get this close to me to feed him, you just want be near me

He smirked and i smiled

Yn-maybe

He put his other arm around my waist pulling me closer

Ben-if only you wasn't with boomer than I'd love to have you this close all the time but you with my nigga

With that he pushed me away from him,not hard enough for me to fall but hard enough for me to not be near him. I wanted to be near him though, i want got to be in his presence. I looked at him and his facial features and he shook his head at me.

Ben-lil bit i like you, i really do but you with my nigga and my loyalty lie with him before any female. Don't fuck around on him, you just gon fuck him up so more. He a good dude, he just been through to much shit. Even with the shit he been through, he still act like shit don't phase him. So me and you will only be friends, unless y'all ever break up and he say its okay for us to be together.

He got up before i could say anything, placing the baby on the counter and walking over to me and engulfing me in a bear hug and kissing my forehead. He walked to the living room and played on his phone. That's what i like about him, he's always thinking about other before hisself.

I went back to feeding the baby.

Yn-guess its just you and me love

I leaned down and kissed his little nose and he put his little hands on my face smiling and making baby noises.

Ben pov
I had to say that shit as much as i didnt want to. She with my nigga and i cant do no grimy shit to him. Yeah i know youngboy try and do shit with yn behind boomer back but thats not me. If she wanna be with me later on than yeah ill fw that but for now we can only be friends and that shit is gonna be hard.

3three pov
I woke up to the smell of food but everybody was sleep, i noticed baby k wasn't in the living room so I walked around to find him. I went to the kitchen first and i saw the cutest thing. Yn feeding baby k and playing with him and he was loving her. I walked up to them and sat on the counter next to baby k opening my mouth like he was doing. Yn just looked at me and busted out laughing.

Yn-boy I'm not feeding you

3-so when he does it he gets food but when i do its a whole problem, how you just gon let a nigga starve

I laughed and mugged yn she mugged right back. I could tell something was bothering her though.

Yn-they got food in the fridge, go find some

I laughed going in the fridge getting some Mac n cheese. I was bent over not on no gay shit though becuase i was trying to find food and i felt something on my back.

I heard a click and saw a flash out of the corner of my eye and I felt tiny hands on my back.

Yn-my adorable boys

She said coming to take baby k off my back and making baby noises at him, wtf language is that tho

3-you goin have that boy thinking that's English and he gon be retarded and when youngboy ask what happened I'ma blame you

She shook her head kissing all over baby k's face and he was juts loving her, kinda looked like she was playing the momma role.

3-wassup with you though, i know something wrong

Yn-you're gonna judge me and i dont need that.

3-i wont but ight

I went back to eating my food and i saw where she was looking and was looking at ben. I woulda thought she woulda been looking at Kentrell but nope wrong lil nigga.

3-you feeling ben or something

She nodded her head looking like she was about to cry

3-shit like this happened only one other time, the girl couldn't handle it though. It was between me, ben, and youngboy. She was my girl but they was feeling her and she was feeling them ben had respect and left shit alone but youngboy pushed it, she wanted all of us but got none because she just couldn't handle it,way to many emotions for her to deal with.

Yn-but i dont want to cause drama but I already know that i am. Ben only wants to be friends unless me and boomer split and Kentrell doesn't care if I'm with boomer or not and boomer knows that i like them and i feel bad because I know that I'm hurting him but I still want him. I cant have my cake and eat it to.

I see why all of them like her and nah i dont like her, she my sister so chill. She a sweetheart and she aint trying to fuck shit up between none of us, it wouldn't get fucked up because we'd all get over it.

Yn-idk what to do

She just looked at the baby k and he was playing with her face, i guess i gotta help fix shit now.

3-i say you figure out who wants you more and you figure out who you want more and if that person aint the same person drop em.

I shrugged my shoulders and ben walked into the kitchen and he was listening to us and I know he was, he leaned on yn.

Ben-come take a ride with me lil bit

He closed his eyes and i nodded at yn because she looked at me looking for an answer, i took the baby from her. They walked out the door, i hope i gave her good advice.

Yn pov
I dont know what to think right now, he just told me we are going to be friends. I don't just want to be his friend though.

Ben pov
We just going for a ride. I was listening to they lil talk or whatever, nah i ain't bout to try no shit, i just wanna see where her head at.

Ben-you like me lil bit?

I still was looking at the road but i felt her eyes on me

Yn-yea, i know what you said though. We can only be friends.

Ben-why you like me?

Yn-you're super sweet and genuine. You look all intimidating when in reality you're just a big teddy bear. You know that i like you and you like me but you won't do anything because you value your friendship with boomer more than you want me. That shows respectfulness and that shows you're not just some dude who will stomp on anything and everything just to get what he wants. I like that you're different. You being dark skin and cute is just a plus.

I pulled up to my house and we got out. We went to my room and nobody was here. I just wanted to talk and that was a mistake because it just made me fall for her way more than i already have.

Kentrell pov
I woke up and ben wasn't here and baby k was already up. He smelled like a female that i knew all to well, i guess he found yn. So she must be up. 3 was up and playing gta.

Ken-where yn at?

He just shrugged his shoulders. Kd big eared ass started yelling.

Kd-why you worried about my wife nigga?

3 cracked up

Ken-if thats yo wife, why i was in her bed?

I smirked at him and he mugged me

Kd-shut yo dent face ass up, needa call a repair man to fix them shits looks like you got hit with a golf ball

He mugged me

Ken-you made because yo wife not yo wife, but she mines

I laughed but 3's laughter started quitting down after i said that. I already know what he thinking. Yeah i know its wrong t o try to come for my dude girl but he left her here with us for some bitch who broke his heart and in that time i grew attached to her and i want her. Kd was still mugging.

Ken-where yn at?

Again he shrugged his shoulders. I decided to text them separately though.

Ken🤞🏾-where ya at yn?
babygirl💍-with ben. why?

i left her on read beucase that shit just made me mad. yeah she not my girl but shit she is my girl and i know she like ben and i know ben like her and i aint trying to lose her before i get her.

i texted ben

38baby💚-yn not here and neither is you so im assuming yall together.
ben10💚-yea and?
38baby-whatchu mean yea and? bring her back tf
ben10💚-youngboy im not doing this witchu, we just talking
38baby💚-you know how i feel about her but you just talking, nah shit aint sitting right with me. yall just talking but yall like each other.
ben10💚-yeah we just talking, i respect her and boomer relationship, you should to but eh🤷🏿‍♂️
38baby💚-dont speak on shit you dont know about ben

he aint text back and now im pissed. she know excatly wtf she doing. i wonder if boomer know where she at, i bet he don't.

Boomer came downstairs,time to be petty and get her ass in trouble.

Ken-yn not up there?

3 looked at me shaking his head, like i gaf.

Boomer-nah she with ben

He said going to the kitchen and i followed him while 3 smirked at me. Bitch.

Ken-you cool with her being with ben by herself.

Boomer-kinda but she texted me that she was with him so i mean i aint tripping and he texted me to that they together and that they just talking. I ain't tripping because I already know yall feeling her and she feeling yall but when it come down to it, she gon choose who she really want in the end. That shit gon hurt though because me and her walked into this shit together but idk if we walking out together.

He shrugged his shoulders pulling shit out the fridge and I just stood there stuck and probably looking stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.1K 20
"They gon stab me in my back that's what's going through my brain"
41.1K 1.6K 77
Just read it πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
8.8K 111 54
𝕋𝕣π•ͺπ•Ÿπ•’ π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π•€π• π•žπ•–π•“π• π••π•ͺ π•˜π• π• π•• π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕣𝕠𝕦π•₯𝕖 𝕀 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕀𝕖
82.4K 2.9K 22
A NBA Youngboy & Samaria J. Story