B-A-D L-O-V-E ✦ Grayson Dolan

De dolanprincesa

2018 © Nova is a bad girl with horrible intentions. She messed up and screwed around many times. She has alwa... Mai multe

CHARACTERS
1-The Release
2-Who are you?
3-Adult Diversion
4-Rhythm 
4-Part Two
5-Well that happend
6-Bro
7-Dinner
8-I will always be here
9-Wow
10-around 2 months
11-spread the word.
12-mother's day
13-It's a...
14-wait
15-Leave
16-welcome
17-leaving
18-changes
19-Old faces
20-Beautiful
21-I'm here for you
22-Love
23-A whole new way
24-Oh honey
25-Old you
Update
26-Numb
27-My home
28-Crying
UM BITCH
29-Follow me
Help me 😐
30-Move
31-Slow
Tired
32-Flash
33-Waiting Game
Hi
34-My bright star
35-Punishment
37-Blue
38-Gone
39-Ready
Wait a damn second
40-To the moon and back
41-Grayson
💞💗💓😭😭😭
42-Nova
A little information
43-Drama
This isnt adding up
44-Perfect
Psa
Charater Q/A
Im so sad
Squeal
New book
Respect your eleders
Jack or Gray
Results
Options
The squeal is up now!
50k
Had to do this
New book
Contest
200k ♡

36-Finally

4.2K 67 29
De dolanprincesa

Wait till you see the music sign and smut warning.

My eyes flutter open to a familiar feeling. For one I wake up with warm strong hands rapped around me.

He was rubbing up and down my stomach. I reach my hand down to grab onto his.

Our hands connect and intertwine.

His cool minty breath creeps on my neck. He leaves soft mellow kisses up to my jaw.

"Good morning my Queen." He whispers into my ear. "Morning Baby."

"I know you hate dates and shit but today is our day I'm gonna make it special. I got the guys out of the house with Violet. It just me and you babygirl."

"Alright I guess I can deal with that." I laugh softly.

"So get ready Baby." He says getting out of bed. I was only in my Calvin's so I decided to put a robe on.

I took a shower last night no need for it today. I decided to straighten my now long blonde hair.

Then I pick out an outfit with thigh high boots and my usual big hoops.

Looking myself in the mirror once more before exiting the bathroom.

I walk out of the room seeing a very handsome Grayson.

"Hi." He smiles at me. "Hi handsome." I kiss him slowly.

"We have to hurry to be able to do everything today." He says excited and drags me out of the house.

We sit in the car for a few minutes. "Where are we going?" I ask anxiously.

"You love surprises so." He says laughing at the end.

"I trust you."

_

"Close your eyes." I hear him say before putting his hand over my eyes.

"Watch your step." He leads me up wooden stairs. I hear a lot of sounds but he plugged my ears.

Finally he stops. I laugh as he turns me.

He removed my ear plugs. "Ready Baby." He whispers into my ear.

"Always." With that he removes his hands.

My jaw dropped at the sight. No it's not my dream house and no it's not fancy dinner but it's exactly what I want.

He took my to the board walk. We are standing in front of all the rides.

He put so much thought into this and that makes me happy. Grayson knows I hate dates but I love the fair and the beach.

"Well do you like it?" I hear him ask.

Without a reply I turn around pulling him by the collar placing my lips on his. I kiss him slow and passionately.

He really cares. He also listened. Nice to know I'm not just rambling.

"Well let's not waste our time on that we have the bedroom for later." He whispers in my ear.

I giggle as he pulls me into the amusement park.

We buy tickets running around the place.

I decided to go on all the most dizzy rides. Their my favorite.

Gray wanted to go on all the big scary rides. Like the drop zone.

Finally we went to the big Farris wheel.

We waited our turn. The finally a man dressed in blue opens a silver gate.

We both get on the same side. I snuggle into his arms.

We watch the sunset from the top. I look up seeing the whole time he wasn't looking at the sunset but better yet me. I smile at him and he continues to admire me.

So the ride finished and stairs filled the sky.

We walked along the beach.

"What's today?" I ask confused what everything was for.

"I had to do something big because I wanted to see what I'm going to say next is gonna be big." He says.
🎵
Grayson steps in front of me grabbing my hands.

"Nova I'm tired of hiding. I'm so fucking done acting like I'm this emotionless monster because I was betrayed by my family. Truth is I never needed them because, I built my own. I have something to say to you because it's what I feel and I'm done covering that up because a real man doesn't hide that." He says looking down.

Then he looks up. Looking me right in the eyes as the moon glazed on his hazel ones. He takes one hand off my putting it under my chin.

"Nova lace García, I love you." Grayson says.

As soon as I hear those words my eyes drip water. A wide grin appeared on my face as I pull him in tight. Hugging him with all the love in me.

"I love you too, Grayson Bailey Dolan." I confess.

Finally everything was lifted off my shoulders. Four years of shame,anxiety, and stress over those words. Now my heart is full knowing he feels the same way.

Looking behind Grayson I see something glowing.

My eyes squinted as I try and look closer.

"What's that?" I question running towards the light.

I see many candles leading down a path to a big circle.

Rose petals spelling out 'Will you Marry me?'.
I awe at the sight.

"Awe Grayson look someone's purposing." I say looking back to him. Wait where is he.

I look down. Oh my god.

"See romantic as fuck." He shrugs with the tiny red velvet box in his hands.

He is on his knee in front of me.

"Getting on your knees for me I see." I joke sniffing.

Tears still stream down my face. He lets out a chuckle.

"Nova Lace García, girl of dreams. Mother of my child. My best friend. The love of my life. My everything. I can't get enough of you. Not one day in my whole existence of knowing you have I ever loved anyone else more then you. Maybe Violet but that's not important right now."

I laugh a little then he keeps talking. "Your different and that makes you perfect. Even in my darkest days you some how found a way to care. Even when I treated you like shit, you still cared."

"So Nova Lace García, will you do the honors of being my wife and marry me?" He ask with the most hope I ever seen in him.

"Yes!" I yell jumping in his arms crashing my lips against his.

"A million times Yes baby." I say to him.

_

We pulling in front of our house. Walking up the steps and walk in.

"Where are the guy-" Grayson picks me up.

He runs with me up stairs. We both laugh as rushes to our room.

We finally make it opening the door.

"What are you-" Grayson cuts me off by smashing his lips against mine. He tasted perfect. We back up into the wall melting into the kiss.

He takes one of my hands putting it above my head.

We break away breathless. Looking each other deep in the eyes. We pull back in.

"Jump!" He yells as I aimlessly throw myself in his arms. He grabs tightly onto me,carrying me to our bed.

He lays me down on the pillow. Admiring me as he slides all the way down my body.

"I wanted to wait for this because I wanted it to be special for our time we would make love. Now we both know how we feel." He says.

"Is this Okay?" He ask kissing my jaw. "Yes baby." I complain.

He smiles at me. He slowly removed his leather jacket throwing it to the floor along with his black shirt. He was completely topless. Then he finished with his bottoms. Leaving him in his Calvin boxers.

"Your turn." He chuckled.

He takes off my top. Slowly reveling what I was originally plaining tonight.

"Oh baby!" He says exited.

I laugh at his reaction.

I loved this feeling. Of making love. The way he touched me. The way his lips felt against mine. The ways his body felt on top of mine.

Then we were both undressed.

His love towards me kept me warm.

The interlocked one of our hands putting it beside my head.

I squinted my eyes as he starts.He was slow and passionate. We fit like a broken puzzle.

I tightened my grip on our hands. Every time he got the chance he whispers 'I love you' in my ear.

We made love all night long. From dawn till dusk we made a promise.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.5K 11 52
Nova- the girl who was taken from a young age a put through hell. She does as she's told and works for the American mafia. Everything she knows is wh...
208K 4.5K 59
"But did you think that relationship was real? Like it would last like us?" "Kinda," I told him honestly. "I did believe that, but all relationships...
5.5K 752 38
THE DEVILS WEAKNESS- COMPLETED- UNEDITED When Natalie finds herself in BIG trouble one afternoon, Luca happens to swoop in and save her life. Someth...
23.2K 445 17
Her older sisters had gotten themselves into some trouble with a gangster. Nova is just focused on getting herself that title and out of America to...