Cherry Cola Fantasy

By twinkylukey

The year is 1973, Luke Hemmings is a free soul who wonders the beaches of the Pacific. A runaway, the blonde... More

Forward
Prologue
Chapter 1: Mike's Shop
Chapter 2: Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Chapter 3: Broke Boy, Go Home!
Chapter 4: My Star
Chapter 5: That Void
Chapter 6: Blood Red
Chapter 7: I'm the Sweetest in Town

Disclaimer & Author's Note

352 26 14
By twinkylukey

This book is not meant to harm anyone in anyway. This is purely for the sake of fan fiction. This book will contain: graphic depictions of sex, bottom Luke, mature language/themes, and drug use. Please do not read if you are sensitive to these things.
+
Dearest Readers,
Thank you for all of the support on Innocence: Lost. This will be the book I proceed to write afterwords. I would love if you gave me your opinion on the idea and if you would let me know if it seems interesting.
This book is an alternate universe that takes place in the 70's, as I am very inspired by this era. I hope to further my writing style through the process of writing this.
I hope to see your comments, questions, and concerns. I write for all of you. You're the reason I strive to improve. I wrote the prologue to give you guys and idea of the story! I can't wait to start this one.

Enjoy,

H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 13.5K 29
*Triggering* Ashton Irwin. The drummer for the band 5 Seconds of Summer. He is a closeted gay and plans to keep it that way. He has a crush on his be...
49.4K 1.6K 25
Ashton Irwin, son of the richest family of the town. Luke Hemmings, the son of Ashton's personal cleaner. Ashton is an asshole to everyone except hi...
224K 9.1K 42
Ashton Irwin never expected to fall in love with his son's best friend Luke Hemmings, but that's the funny thing about life. or the one where Luke fa...
20.6K 368 31
[EDITING] Ashton, the drummer for 5 seconds of summer, has a crush on his best friend Luke Hemmings, their lead vocalist. However, Luke already has a...