OUR CUTE FAMILY (✔)

kuku369 által

This story is about four brothers and four sisters. How the Maheshwari brothers ends up falling in love with... Több

Introduction (I)
Introduction (II)
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part - 36
Part - 37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part - 40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part - 52
Part - 53
Part - 54
Part - 55
Part - 56
Part - 57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part - 61
Part - 62
Part - 63
Part - 64
Part - 65
Part - 66
Part - 67
Part - 68
Part - 69
Part - 70
Part - 71
Part - 72
Part - 73
Part - 74
Part - 75
Part - 76
Part - 77
Part - 78
Part - 79
Part - 80
Part - 81
Part - 82
Part - 83
Part - 84
Part - 85
Part - 86
Part - 87
Part - 88
Part - 89
Part - 90
Part - 91
Part - 92
Part - 93
Part - 94
Part - 95
Part - 96
Part - 97
Part - 98
Part - 99
Part - 100
Promo (Season-2)

Part - 22

4.3K 234 41
kuku369 által

Hey everyone 🙋
Ty so much for ur support and love. Keep voting nd don't forget to comment.
Here's the next part. Enjoy reading.

******************************

Some days later.

Night:

GM-

Ragini is seen sitting on her bed lost when she heard a voice
"thinking about me".

She looks in that direction and get's shocked seeing Laksh standing near window, having a combination of smile and smirk on his handsome face.

Ragini jumps out of the bed.

Ragini (rubbing her eyes): you? What are you doing here?

Laksh: I'm here to meet you. You are having sleepless nights dreaming about me na?

Saying this he chuckles.

Ragini (defending herself): uhmm... there is nothing like that. I was not thinking about you. Why would I dream of you?
Ha...

Laksh: are you asking this to me or yourself?

Ragini: I'm asking you only.

Laksh: hmm, why would you dream about me? Then why are you not getting any sleep, why are you always remembering about the meetings with me? Why you start smiling idiotically thinking about me? Why are you keeping my photo in your phone? (winks) Which girl keeps the photo of any boy like this? Do you have any answers to all these questions? Hmm, I think I'm having too much effect on you (shrugs). After all I'm very hard to resist. Laksh Maheshwari is just too hot to handle na.

He smirks.

Ragini was just trying to figure out whatever he was saying was true or not and every word said by him was true.

Laksh: think think... And last but not the least why are you imagining me everywhere?

Saying this he disappears.

Ragini get's shocked.

Ragini: where he went?

She goes towards the window.

Ragini: omg, I'm getting mad day by day. I'm seeing him even when he's not here. What is happening to me?

She goes towards her bed and sits on it.

Ragini: from the day of meeting in the jungle I'm just thinking about that man and smiling maniacally remembering his facial expressions, his features, his well built body, everything. I'm thinking about each and everything of him. Shit!! Shit!! What is this yaar?

Suddenly something strikes in her mind. She picks her phone and types something.

Ragini: if you're thinking about a boy/girl all the time. Feeling butterflies in your stomach thinking about that person. Thought of that person automatically brings a smile on your face and you just want to be with him/her all your life and want him/her by your side forever. If that person is a male and you are liking everything of that person his looks, his features, his smile, his attitude, his behavior, his everything, everything means everything. (thinks "this is completely matching to my case") Then it's confirm that YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THAT PERSON.

Ragini's eyes popped out of the socket reading it.

Ragini: WHAT?? OH MY GOD!! I'm in love that too with Mr Akdu Maheshwari. This feeling is called love😍. I can't believe it. I'm in love with that man who's always ready to eat me or kill me. (sadly) In the whole world I got only him to fall in love with. But love can happen with anyone and it's proved now. Whatever it is. The truth is that I LOVE HIM❤. (pouts) But he don't love me or even like me. It's ok one day or the other he'll definitely like me. I'll wait for that day my entire life.

She stands up on the bed and starts jumping up and down.

Singing 🎶🎵Pehla pehla pyar hai pehli pehli baar hai🎵🎶

She opens a photo in her phone.

//She took it from the internet 😁.//

Ragini (determined): you're mine Mr Maheshwari and I'll never let you go away from me. Your anger, your glares, your tantrums, your love, everything is mine for whole life and you too have to bear me.

Saying this she lays down and closes her eyes with a never ending smile on her face, dreaming about her newly found love.

******************************

MM:

Laksh was laying on his bed, getting nonstop hiccups😂.

Laksh: god!! Who's remembering me this much?

He goes outside his room to have some water.

He was drinking water in the kitchen when he heard some noises. He goes in that direction and sees Sanskar talking to someone on phone. (of course late night talks with Swara😂)

Laksh places his hand on his shoulder.

Sanskar shocks and turns only to find Laksh looking at him with questioning eyes.

Laksh: what are you doing here, at this time? With whom you were talking?

Sanskar: uhm... bhai it was a client's call.

Laksh (with raised eyebrows): at this hour?

Sanskar (stammers): ye...yess...

Laksh: hmm... ok go and sleep now.

Sanskar takes a breath of relief and leaves.

Laksh: jhooth bolna bhi nahi aata.(He don't even know how to lie.)

He too goes to his room.

******************************

Next day:

GM-

Ragini gets up from her beauty sleep. She was having a glow on her face. She goes to washroom and comes out after having a bath.

Ragini (looking into the mirror): how much I'm glowing today. All because of him. He's having so much effect on me!!

She blushes.

Then only her sisters enters in her room.

Misha: di, your face is shining. Anything special?

Ragini: shup up!! There's nothing like that.

Naina: let's have the breakfast then we have to leave. I'm having important lectures today.

All nods and moves to the breakfast table.

******************************

MM:

All were having breakfast.

Sanskar: bhai, let's go we have a meeting today.

Laksh: hmm...

They leaves and drops Arjun and Ryan in the college.

******************************

Meeting hall:

Many businessmen were sitting around a large table.

Person1: I think we should start with the meeting. Laksh Maheshwari must be late. There is no need to wait for him. If he'll not give presentation, then also it don't make much difference.

"Laksh Maheshwari can never be late."

All turns to find Laksh standing with Sanskar.

Laksh: Mr Rajat Kapoor you can check in your watch it's correct 10. I'm not late but you are too early.

Rajat feels insulted.

Man1: I think we should start with the presentations now.

All other nods.

Everyone gives their presentations and it was Laksh's turn. He gave the presentation really well. All were impressed with his ideas and confidence.

Man1: so all gave the presentations very well. But we have to choose the best. So this project goes to Maheshwari Industries. Congratulations, Mr Laksh Maheshwari.

Laksh: thank you so much.

Both shakes their hands.

All left.

Rajat was about to leave...

Sanskar: what you'll say now Mr Rajat Kapoor? We were not only on time but we got the project too.

Sanskar gives him a "loser" look.

Rajat fumes and left.

Laksh: Sanky, let's go now.

Sanskar nods and both leaves for MI.

******************************

RG fashions:

Ragini: Swara everything is going good na? We have only four days left for the fashion show.

Swara: ya di everything is on it's place. You don't worry.

Ragini: hmm... good and my designs are ready too. Hope everyone will like them.

Swara: di, why are you taking tension? You'll rock the show. Be positive.

Ragini: hmm....

******************************

Night:

MM-

Laksh was sitting on the couch in his room, working on his laptop.
When three of his brothers enters and stands just in front of him. Laksh looks at them confused.

Laksh: do you guys want to say something?

Trio nods.

Laksh: then what are you waiting for? Say it.

Ryan: bhayu, we want to say that..

Laksh: that...

Trio together: we have decided who'll be our bhabhi.

Arjun: we have found a perfect match for you.

Sanskar: and we want you to marry her only.

They said continuously without taking a break.

Laksh (shocked): inti jaldi...

Trio: what if your mind changed?

Laksh shakes his head at them.

Laksh: ok, I'm ready.

Ryan: bhayu, don't you want to know who's she?

Laksh: no, I don't want to know.

Arjun: but we want to tell you.

Laksh: ok, then tell me who's she?

Trio: Kavya Malhotra...

Laksh: that model Kavya Malhotra.

Trio nods.

Laksh: ok, I'm ready for this marriage.

******************************

Shock laga😂.

Next: keep guessing...😝

How was this part? Comment about it. And plz vote too. Luv u all.
Ignore any mistakes.
Thank u🤗
Be happy always😀

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

48.4K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
90.9K 6K 50
#1 in RagLak on 20th Jan 2021 Cute love story of Ragini Gadodia and Laksh Maheshwari.
77.4K 4K 23
Sanskaar Maheshwari lost his parents and fiancee in a car accident years ago. He is left behind with his sister whom he raises as a delicate darling...
13.8K 369 3
This story is based on swaragini track from when laksh went missing. Its just a thought of mine hope you will like it 🤗 ENJOY THE STORY😊 Heavenly c...